Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Dravocn
Dravocn
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I suppose I'll take the offer [Hero Quest] Left_bar_bleue0/0I suppose I'll take the offer [Hero Quest] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

I suppose I'll take the offer [Hero Quest] Empty I suppose I'll take the offer [Hero Quest]

Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:43 pm
Day 1

Dravocn sighed as he woke up from bed, he stayed there lying down outside of the covers. He was bare, preferring to sleep without clothes. The scars from his self experimentation still thick and visible, lining down his arms and legs, the pain didn't bother him anymore now, in fact, he was tempted to punch walls to see if he could make it easier to tolerate pain. That wasn't the agenda for today however, today was a day to train his zanpaktou understanding. Dravocn got up out of his bed and waited until the light-headedness left before standing up and getting ready for training. The man headed to his wardrobe and picked out his favorite, training specific, shinigami garb and looked to his marble reitsu infused owl mask with a smirk. He gently carressed the mask's face and closed the wardrobe with a smile before getting dressed and headed to breakfast.

The man set up tea and had gotten his experimental diet prepared. The diet wasn't like your usual idea of a diet, no, when i say experimental, i mean these things are meant to affect your body and spirit slowly and directly. Dravocn set himself down and looked out to the mountains and smirked, remembering the message he had gotten for training. A few minutes later the teapot started screaming and he had happily poured his experimental herbal tea. Dravocn had decided that since his plan was to train his zanpaktou understanding, he would set himself the diet intended for zen between zanpaktou and shinigami.

Dravocn looked to Enko and gently caressed her sheath as she was sat in his lap. Dravocn smiled and closed his eyes as he sipped his tea. The man tended to slip into his inner realm whenever he had free time, both to spend time with Enko and because it was relaxing. Dravocn smiled with his eyes closed before feeling Enko's hands placed on each of his shoulders. Dravocn finished eating the food on his table before doing the dishes and heading out to the mountains.

Following the directions given to him in the message, Dravocn was happy and slightly excited to see the person capable of training him. Enko was smiling as she watched the outer world pass by her as she sat on the forbidden palace stairs in Dravocn's inner realm. The cherry blossoms started to bloom in the inner realm and leaves blew around gently in the air, making Enko happy. The girl watched Dravocn's mental state carefully as well despite enjoying the nice walk. When Dravocn had gotten to his destination, he sat on his knees in front of the building with respect, waiting for the person whom he would be training with.

WC:463
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I suppose I'll take the offer [Hero Quest] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999I suppose I'll take the offer [Hero Quest] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

I suppose I'll take the offer [Hero Quest] Empty Re: I suppose I'll take the offer [Hero Quest]

Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:01 pm
[PLEASE PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE FRIGID HEROINE'S POST

Artist: Redalice - Song: Dark Night Memories - Word Count: 564

Some weeks were just totally and utterly tiresome. There was so much going on in the life of Cirno that she honestly needed to sit down, relax and smell the roses. It grew rather tedious, exhausting and overall laborious to try and manage affairs among the The Guild Of Heroes, tend to the The Angel Society as it's leader, keep a sharp eye over her bride-to-be and find the time to train herself and keep a grasp over the halls of her own mind.

So many responsibilities were resting upon the shoulders of The Celestial that it felt like it was eating away at her soul. To her it almost seemed as if she was unsure that she'd be able to handle them all at the rate her fatigue was setting in. Yet, she still thought of these as nothing more than ramblings of a tired mind. Hence, it is why she sought refuge towards the peak of The Hero Summit in order to meditate, ease her psyche and restore the lost mental energy so that she could achieve her goal with the utmost of a strong temperament.

Ergo, The Shinigami would soon find this Angel levitating a few feet above the ground. While she hovered, her entire body was sitting Indian-Style as The Celestial's eyes remained closed. However, when they opened, the male would see her oceanic eyes staring gingerly back at him. When this moment occurred; a small breeze washed over the lands around him and drifted the woman's lengthy sea hued hair against the current of air.

She could feel in the atmosphere that this male was here for something grand; THUS it was obvious enough to her that perhaps this Shinigami arrived in this spot for the opportunity to join The Guild of Heroes. Therefore, Cirno decided to cease with her levitation and stand on her own two feet. When she did so, the true height of the woman came into view and her five foot five height put her at a decent stature for a woman.

After stretching each of her arms, the six frozen wings behind The Celestial started to flutter and sprawl about as The Angel Of The Ice started to make her way over towards the man. Each step she made echoed against the forest floor as her bare feet touched the ground. Eventually these sounds would halt altogether when she was face to face to face with the male. When she arrived to her destination, Cirno would then begin to inspect the male and view his body to get a good grasp on him. As, judging from his body language, it didn't appear that he was here to be hostile. So, it was probably safe to ask the all important question:

"So, traveler, what brings you to the Summit of Heroes? Have you come to find your inner hero?"

The Celestial expected a prompt and quick response to this question! Based on the answer she would be given, Cirno would start the process of formatting his training plan and the ritual of birthing another hero into the world would repeat itself yet again as another spirit embarked upon her Hero Quest.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

I suppose I'll take the offer [Hero Quest] WVMWLOu
Dravocn
Dravocn
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I suppose I'll take the offer [Hero Quest] Left_bar_bleue0/0I suppose I'll take the offer [Hero Quest] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

I suppose I'll take the offer [Hero Quest] Empty Re: I suppose I'll take the offer [Hero Quest]

Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:06 pm
Dravocn smiled as the environment seemed to be trying to give the woman a graceful and mystical presence. The being levitated, clearly trying to calm herself. As her legs unfolded to stand, she seemed to him to be very tired. Dravocn looked to the woman, her deep ocean blue eyes brought a smile on his face and he nearly chuckled. If power came in vastly different ways, then hers was clear from every aspect that she shows now. Dravocn smiled up at the woman after being asked a simple question, though Dravocn was never one for simple answers.

"I have come to train under you, i received a message telling me that you would be willing to assist in my goals of progress. So if the question is 'am I a good guy', then yes, I believe I am one who would protect those who cannot do so themselves. Though currently, i am far weaker than those who wish harm upon most. That's why I'm here, to progress beyond what i currently am."

Dravocn spoke as he normally would, and as always did his best to show his sincerity and friendliness.

"Please assist me in this, if i'm not strong enough, i fear I will not be able to protect anyone when they need it most."

Dravocn looked the woman in the eyes as Enko seemed a little worried that this woman would reject him.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I suppose I'll take the offer [Hero Quest] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999I suppose I'll take the offer [Hero Quest] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:10 pm
[PLEASE PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

Continued from this thread:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15563-congratulations-frost

I suppose I'll take the offer [Hero Quest] 6EdIfMt

THE FRIGID HEROINE'S POST

Artist: ZUN - Song: Kurayami no Fuuketsu

If nothing else, the male seemed to be rather relaxed around her. From this comfort, Cirno could easily tell that at least he meant no harm by his actions. So she would go on to observe and hear the reasons for why the traveler had ventured out here to seek out her assistance. Since, from what he told her, it had appeared that the male wanted to progress and better protect those with his power. It was a common, but noble request. Many people wanted to achieve power for the sake of protecting justice, upholding the laws of a nation and being able to do charitable work. There was nothing wrong with that and it was a desire which could be easily worked with when the holy powers of the celestial came into play.

"You seem pretty honest in your intentions. I like that a lot."

Rather than giving an overcomplicated answer like her new companion over there, The Angel of The Ice decided to keep it simple and pinpoint what she precisely liked about the male. So, she'd give a jovial smile and nod her head in order to self-affirm herself. As, with that gesture, she was taking charge of this operation and there was a sense of pride in having the ability to be able to bring out of another with the gifts she had been blessed with by the gods

"Which is why I feel I can trust you to handle these gifts that are just waiting to be unlocked within. Sit down, tell me your name and we'll get started."

In one swift moment, Cirno found herself sitting in the lotus position and taking a sharp inhale and exhale of breath. This was so she could summon the proper energy of Aether which swelled within her body. As, through this medium of energy, The Angel Of The Ice could begin the process of moving forward with this training of the body and mind. Within a matter of seconds, a circle which brimmed with a sharp golden glow emerged around the two in a ten-meter perimeter. Then, after this sphere was forged, another circular shape emerged ten meters in the air above and sealed the two within a sphere.

Once these actions had finished transpiring, Dravocn would undoubtedly feel a most cosmic energy drowning down upon him. However, it would not be smothering. Instead, this sensation was going to give the impression to his body that it was weightless. It relaxed, soothed and brought the soothing comfort of a goddess's hand to the embodiment of the fellow venture in front of Cirno. This was all done with the hope that the two of their souls could unite, conjoin and he'd leave himself open to the unknown and have faith in the greater good of the world.

Therefore, The Angel of The Ice decided to pierce her now alabaster glowing eyes towards the male. They shimmered with a radiance which screamed the utmost of a divine power, but she never once lost that sincere and placid smile which eased across her face. All she wanted to know from shinigami was this one thing:

"Will you make yourself open to me?"

And with those ginger words uttered out, two chains would appear by the male's wrist. If he was willing to truly embark on this quest, he'd grab them, accept and move forward with The Celestial's request. If he refused? Well, then this quest would end rather promptly.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

I suppose I'll take the offer [Hero Quest] WVMWLOu
Dravocn
Dravocn
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:25 pm
Dravocn smiled back at the being, happy she wasn't offended by his lack of quick responses. It seemed she was as mellow as the environment around her made her seem. He sat in a lotus position, his legs crossed and his hands placed on his knees in response to her requests. He watched her, he wasn't entirely confident in understanding how she was going to assist his progress, he sort of hoped it would involve Enko in some way.

"My name is Dravocn Hecoro." he said finally, he'd assumed that she was trustworthy, considering she had wanted to assist in making heroes stronger... though when chains decided to wrap themselves around his wrists... it was hard to find trust in that. The weightless feeling that he had felt seemed to prove as a ploy, make him feel like he was drifting away from the world and the chains represented.... her keeping him from drifting to the sun like Icarus had? He wasn't entirely sure, but he was determined to empower himself, a strengthening he needed. He gripped onto the chains and pulled as hard as he could on them, hoping that was what he was supposed to do. "I can try, not entirely sure how I'd do that however." he said finally at her last question.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum