Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Blade

Statistics
We have 2501 registered users
The newest registered user is Mythos

Our users have posted a total of 117441 messages in 17877 subjects
Top posting users this week
Yaksha

Mirja Eeola

fantomdarc

Mythos

Discord App
Share | 

Um Hey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm
¥ Yen : 168899427

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
10120/100000  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Um Hey   Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:30 pm

Why is Zaine a Npc????

Yes it was true I wanted to be Eric Zarathos again but from the hardships and gifts the Asthavons gave to Zaine. Then just I was about to do the most stupid thing in the RPG here. I ADMIT IT WAS SO DAMN STUPID. YES IT WAS A STUPID DECISION I'VE MADE AFTER HEARING SOME THINGS. I started to have second doubts I want to earn the title of Rakshasa demon BACK but really. I want Zaine to be a better every time when he was Eric my guy was defeated.....I want to change that. If Eric gets revived then I'm looking for the same things to happen again. Making Zaine into the powerhouse he once was when he was the mad demon. I wanted to get there........But it won't be easy nothing is......Frost gave me a lot of benefits back then. I appreciate him for that really I never said to him but Thank You Frost for all that you did for me.

But if what many people said was true nobody waited Eric to come back. That was a shocker to me...Then it was unofficial I don't want Eric Zarathos to come back.....And Damien is another matter too.......

Zaine goals are higher then that:
For now he going to do a quest in search for a certain artifact weapon.
Making beneficial weapons for the Asthavon family.

But He was something more new powers being one and another thing......to become the demon king. Also one goal among all else something he wanted after losing his mad demon powers. To become a mad deveta.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin

¥ Yen : 203575395

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
10000/999999  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Um Hey   Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:41 pm

So are you saying you want to bring Eric back and keep Zaine too?

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Um Hey   Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:25 pm

No, Keep Zaine the way he is and saying goodbye to Eric Zarathos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imakuran

¥ Yen : 321489324

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
227620/999999  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Um Hey   Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:24 pm

@Kade wrote:
But if what many people said was true nobody waited Eric to come back. That was a shocker to me...Then it was unofficial I don't want Eric Zarathos to come back

This part...are you trying to say it was surprising that no one wanted Eric back? Is that something you actually cared about?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kade

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Um Hey   Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:31 pm

He was the major villain of the site. Still it was surprising.......
I wanted to bring Eric back but after Zaine development I thought on something else after everything I had I was going to throw it away. So I said STOP I'm Doing it forget it Pockeh is right. He always is and Eric should remain dead. Then I told Pockeh and everything was cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imakuran

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Um Hey   Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:35 pm

Kade, before I respond to this I want you to know this is not a personal attack.

Saying that, have you seen Avatar the Last Airbender, the first series? If you have, who is the most memorable villain?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kade

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Um Hey   Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:24 pm

Amon????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imakuran

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Um Hey   Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:42 pm

...Oh boy.

@Imakuran wrote:
Avatar the Last Airbender, the first series?

I.E. Avatar, The Last Airbender...not Korra. Even if we include Korra though the one most people will remember fondly is Azula. Ozai was the "main bad guy" but he's not really remembered, he's not really fleshed out. His entire motivation for being bad and the entire concept of the character is "He's the bad guy." Similar to Vader vs the Emperor in the original Star Wars series. Yeah, the Emperor was the big, bad guy who was evil for the sake of being eeeeeeevil and that was cool, but he was a plot mechanism and not much else. The character that most people were really captivated by was Vader because he had more to his character other than "I AM TEH EVILZ."

Eric is Ozai(he's not, he's more like Zhao, but whatever) and no one really remembers or cares about Ozai. We remember Azula, who was evil, who was a bitch, who was disturbing...but she had depth, she had motivations that extended beyond "I am the embodiment of evil to further the plot." If you want people to remember your villains(or give a damn about them) you should look in to making a character whose entire character can't be summarized on a napkin. There's nothing wrong with an "I am evil, watch me be evil" character, but they'll never capture the interest of a villain with complexity. That's why no one remember's or mourns Eric, we could summarize him on a napkin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kade

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: Um Hey   Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:58 pm

If I wanted Eric to be truly an dark character some things need to fucking change:
For instant, I had a moment of clarity. I wanna to keep Zaine the way he was and not revive Eric. Imakuran.....I did something incredibly stupid. I just said STOP. I don't want this end the thread.....

To start back down at 5-5 and lose 0-2 NO FREAKING WAY. THAT WAS FUCKING STUPID OF ME.
I would have to do a lot writing training threads alone without anyone helping to set a goal for myself. Not doing anymore events or sagas here.

For Many Reasons
ONE: Zamiel Bloodriver one of my characters. I was thinking of training would eventually turned back into Engra Deathsword. He would become Eric's Death energy without a body becoming nothing of pure death energy. Eric would start gaining shinigami powers too.
TWO: Damien Zarathos........Would have a negative reaction. To Eric's revival because both him and Eric are actually the same person. Normally It wasn't a big deal back then Eric's power maintained Damien's body and existence. Really.....Damien is what left of Eric's good hearted side....If Eric got a new body as such a weak level then a chain reaction would have started. Damien Zarathos would have cease to exist, Damien's powers, transformations and abilities would go back into Eric. ALso Damien's death energy would turn back into pure death energy and go back into Mana. Finally, Eric would leave Shadowfall because his good heartedness would be back into him. Breaking his ties with Khalaism, Mana, Khala and any other evil members. Restarting the mad conflict within him....In other words Neoveta would have revived Eric Zarathos but killed Damien Zarathos her stepbrother in the process.
THREE: Joshua Iramasha.....the shadow Iramasha. Eric sealed him away. If Eric started in a new body all he has to do is remove the seal. BANG.....Eric has iramasha powers again.

Again Imakuran I had a moment of clarity. Did I want Eric back???? To have that downfall all over again.......Sadly No. It was a mistake on my part my fault. So I back down.......after hearing from members they never really wanted Eric back..

I hear what your saying I would need a major change to start to bring myself to that level of being of major villain. New Powers, New Abilities and ultimately a new plan to build for my character. To do what no one has done......New ideas and new goals to put my character to have that title........It just can't be Eric Zarathos it has to be someone else. Maybe Zaine or someone completely new.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imakuran

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: Um Hey   Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:40 pm

Thank you for the extra insight but that's actually not what I was saying or referring to at all in what I wrote. What made Azula a good and interesting villain wasn't her powers, or her abilities or anything of that nature. She shot Blue Fire and Lightning, that was cool, but it wasn't her character. It set her apart and made her more unique, but unique is a comparative term. Nothing is especially unique about Eric outside of "The Mad Demon" being a meme at this point.

What was interesting and cool about Azula was her entire character, her personality was mysterious, it was clever, it was witty, it was something we had never really seen before, ESPECIALLY not from a Nickolodean cartoon.

Does Eric need to be "darker?" Not at all, but he does need something about him that is engaging and interesting. He could have the coolest and most super amazing powerset of all time, but if he was the same boring wet blanket he is now, he's not going to be memorable. If you don't care about the public opinion of your characters, then it doesn't matter. It's your characters, you can play them however you want within the confines of our rules.

However, if you want a memorable character, much less a memorable villain...your revamp of Eric needs to have nothing to do with his powers and abilities because those are things that contribute to a good character, not define them. The characters that are defined by their powers are the ones that show up as villain for an episode and aren't seen from again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Um Hey
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010] :: Getting Started :: Communication Board :: Character Discussion & Thread Request-
Jump to: