Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Victorian Treat - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Victorian Treat - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Victorian Treat - Page 10 Empty Re: Victorian Treat

Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:16 am

THE FLIGHTLESS BIRD

YUUKI MIZUGAKI
飛べない鳥

The insect life that surrounded the couple continued to chirp and squirm their way throughout the walkway they occupied, each step forward bringing them closer and closer towards its end. Yuuki had finally calmed down, his happiness returning without fail now that the girl had exclaimed such... specific features to him. Anything remotely nice to the idea of enjoying who he was was an improvement, his cold heart quickly thawing to the Wolf's warmth.He couldn't help but squirm internally, his eyes darting towards the girl with each step.

You'd think she would have taken be down to the ground at this point, she isn't too well with acting like an adult. The inner remark was one of playful nature, his arm tightening against the girl's waist as she now attacked him. Repeatedly, the soaked muscle planned to envelop all of his cheek in saliva, turning him into a slab of meat more so than a person. Dealing with the assault, Yuuki simply smiled as they continued forth, his eyes taking in the entirety of the park as she continued to have her way with him.

Few figures were ever seen by the two, the minutes that now passed ending up with a total of three people. Two, like Yuki and Yuuki, were having quite an intimate walk with one another, the third awkwardly stumbling his way through the path. From the outside, it looked as if the man was having trouble finding something he had lost, despite this however he made his way past the couple with silence. The lack of people caused the lush greens and aromatic flowers that surrounded them to only become enhanced, attacking their sense of smell and sight with ease. It seemed that the surroundings had finally set in for the girl, however.

The soft patting of her thick tail continued to smack against his side, her head finding its home once again into the crook of his neck. Pulling the girl to his frame, Yuuki planted a gentle kiss to her own cheek, awkwardly twisting his head to do so. Nature brought a relaxed form to the petite wolf for once, her eye casting its gaze upon the thicket of flowers that now stood before them. Leaning toward the brush, Yuuki took it upon himself to pluck a few of the white flowers without hesitation. Despite the location of Japan and Karakura itself, those who help cultivate the city have genetically modified a large portion of its nature life. In this instance, it seemed that Calla Liles had been grown within this specific park, along with a few other odd and exotic types of flowers. Standing once more, Yuuki turned towards the girl's gaze as she spoke.

"It'd be boring to say I just want to be with you." Finally, the two found their way emerging at the end of the path they had walked for quite some time now, Yuuki's mind pondering on what they could do from here. They were both full, which made food entirely out of the question. A movie seems like something she wouldn't be too interested in to the boy, his mind carefully attempting to plan out their next course of action.

Hm... Without notice, Yuuki placed the little wolf on her toes before holding his hand out for her to grip, his eyes darting away as he spoke once more. "You'll take these in your free hand, the other will be mine." Offering the girl the flowers as well now, Yuuki turned towards the back entrance of the park before smiling and nodding confidently. "Let's go to the nearby Museum." The man bounded forward now, interlocking his fingers with the girl's before humming a tiny tune.

The man had finally figured out what he was yearning for. Yuki was not of this world, not recently at least. She needed to learn, a lot.

Coding Partially By: [THEFROST]

Victorian Treat - Page 10 FXpoQxJ
Victorian Treat - Page 10 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Victorian Treat - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue123800/999999Victorian Treat - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (123800/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:09 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 463

So comfortable. I could just stay like this for the rest of the day.

A few people passed them along the path, but thankfully they were too invested into other things to really notice the two of them. Yuki did notice that the couple were getting quite intimate, which did cause some heat to rise to her cheeks, but otherwise it was an entirely calming and relaxing trek along the forested trail.

I could totally fall asleep like this.

Yuki felt a kiss planted against her cheek, which prompted her to lean up and return the favor, although it was only very brief before her head relaxed right back into the place it had been before. She felt herself nearly nodding off to sleep when Yuuki started to pry her petite figure from his body, instantly waking the girl up as she was set upon her feet. On instinct her arms raised up, stretching over her heat, eye closing while her mouth opened in a quieted yawn. Even her tail and ears sprung up, stretching out with the rest of her body. Soon however she returned to normal, smiling up towards Yuuki, while her tail very gently swayed from side to side behind her.

Huh? When did he pick those? I really must have been out of it. That was much more relaxing than I thought it would be.

Flowers had been extended towards her, and Yuki reached out to take them in hand. They were drawn up towards her nose, which wiggled while she sniffed at the scent they created. It was quite lovely, but then she didn’t know what else to do with them. Carefully she gripped upon one petal with her lips, tugging it off to pull it into her mouth so that she could chew upon it.

Do I eat these? Or just hold them? Maybe I am just supposed to smell them? They don’t taste fantastic. That must be it. Well, they do smell nice.

A hand was next lifted towards her, prompting the young pup to grip upon it with her own free hand, fingers interlacing with Yuuki’s so that she could follow close to his side. Her head tilted to the right with confusion at the mention of their next destination. She didn’t know what a museum was. Normally that would excite her, but currently she kept the flowers pressed right to her mouth, nose constantly sniffing at the beautiful scents that were given off, which distracted her somewhat.

I wonder what a museum is. Well, I guess I’ll find out. Also these smell really, really nice. I suppose I can see the appeal to bringing some along.

Silently Yuki moved beside her companion, content with smelling the flowers while they ventured away towards a museum!

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Victorian Treat - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Victorian Treat - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:48 am

THE FLIGHTLESS BIRD

YUUKI MIZUGAKI
飛べない鳥

Watching Yuki react to the tiny things that Yuuki did was slowly becoming a pass time for the boy. With every new thing she encountered she acted a specific way. In this instance, the flowers that he had picked while she gently dozed off were seen as food before they were as a "gift". Taking a tiny chunk from a single petal, the girl mulled over the taste and texture, an odd expression finally forming upon her face. Yuuki chuckled as the girl took his fingers into her own, his reddened cheeks spreading into a bright smile as they bounded forward towards the Museum District.

The busy streets of Karakura were quickly traversed, Yuuki's fast pace pointing out his inner excitement to go view a nearby exhibit on quite a few interesting technologies. Of course, he was sure the girl had no clue as to what they were soon to be doing. Halting his movement, he turned and leaned forward, taking the girl's lips with his own. Instead of assaulting her inner cave as she always wished to, Yuuki forced quite a bit of pressure against her bottom lip, his large teeth leaving the tiniest of imprints on the girl's gentle skin.

"Museum's are places that show off past things. There are a lot that show how the world was before we were all alive, a really long time ago for me at least." Dragging her along once more, Yuuki's eyes watched their steps cautiously, making sure the girl wasn't going to trip over herself in her dazed state. "It's kinda nerdy, but there's a nearby museum that's showing some really old technology that was made so Shinigami could be seen by Humans if they weren't spiritually aware." Nodding in excitement, he continued forward. Others stared at the odd couple as they made their way through thick crowds that occupied the sidewalks, their confusion arising from the fact that Yuuki and Yuki looked ages apart. Despite this, Yuuki failed to notice. Too excited to share this moment with the girl, they finally reached the large building he had referenced just before.

"Those flowers are supposed to be a gift, kind of. They show affection for someone." Yuuki smiled, his warmed skin heating up once more as he gestured towards the large marble entrance of the building. "A lot of the time they're given to someone you find beautiful. Flowers can be really pretty, so it only makes sense." Rambling once more, his fingers tightened their grip on the girl's, the two finally moving towards the innards of the museum.

Wow... Yuuki was at a loss for words, his pulling of the girl's arm causing her to attach to his hip as he slowly stepped through the silent halls. It was nothing like he expected, the oak wood floors squeaking quietly as many different people found their way throughout the building. Technology from ages long past filled the inner sanctum of the museum, Yuuki's focus entirely becoming lost as he smiled. Learning was the first priority for the boy, though those priorities were slowly beginning to change. Glancing toward's the petite wolf, he smiled and sighed.

"Maybe there are better things in life..." His voice was a simple whisper, Yuuki not knowing that he had even spoke aloud in the first place. It seemed that the man was slowly opening up once more, his once shut heart forcing its way open now that someone wished to crack it's thick shell. The tiny wolf was leaving her imprint within the boy without even noticing it, something that made his heart thump with every thought.

"Ah..." He released yet another sigh, the gentle expression that once filled his face growing even brighter now. Yuuki was confused, but that confusion felt good. He liked Yuki, there was no doubt about that, but was she really going to stick around? Yuuki had lost everyone he ever thought cared about him, it would just be another stone in the sand to him. It ate away at him still, however, the thought of the odd wolf that entered his life simply... poofing. It was terrifying.

Spoiler:
Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Victorian Treat - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue123800/999999Victorian Treat - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (123800/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:24 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 555

With haste the couple moved, Yuki pulled along closely to the boy’s side, although she didn’t mind this. It was warm and it made her feel good inside, being so close to another person. She missed it, but no longer would she need to. Not with Yuuki by her side.

Yuuki abruptly stopped, which caused the petite wolf to glance around, eager to see their final destination. Instead she felt the Human’s lips upon her own, pressed with great passion. Once she snapped out of her brief moment of surprise Yuki leaned up on her tippy toes, returning the kiss as best she could, lips parting ever so slightly as her lower one was assaulted momentarily by her companion’s teeth. Her ears drooped to each side of her head, cheeks going red with heated embarrassment as they were now kissing in full view of the public! For some reason it felt weird, and exciting, and really warm. Bashfully smiling Yuki clinged her tiny digits against his, squeezing affectionately while they continued to move forward.

I wonder if I will ever really get used to that. It is nice though.

Suddenly it was being explained to her exactly what a museum actually was! Unfortunately they reminded her of libraries, which reminded her of reading, which was something she didn’t do very well. Still, it was easy for her to hide her displeasure with such a place, after all she was here with Yuuki! So her tail continued to wag merrily behind her and a smile continued to remain upon her face, feet moving quickly so that she could keep up with the excited Human.

Maybe there won’t be too much reading involved. Maybe there will just be pictures. Maybe Yuuki will even read to me! That wouldn’t be too bad I guess. Plus it is interesting. I just hope I don’t have to read much.

As the reason behind the flowers was explained Yuki felt her cheeks instantly light up with a bright shade of red, filling with heated embarrassment. Not only was she embarrassed by his choice of words, but also by her own silly ignorance. Here she had been given a gift, and she’d nearly eaten it! Slight feelings of guilt crept into her heart, but she tried to keep it out by reasoning to herself that she hadn’t, in fact, fully devoured the flowers.

I am so dumb.

Fingers tightened around her own, prompting her grip to squeeze back against his while she was pulled closer still. The inside of the building somehow appeared to be much larger than the outside, setting a sense of awe within the young pup. Her gaze drifted about, taking in the many items on display, ears twitching and moving about with the loud squeaky noises that were set off by the unusual wood floors.

What is that? And that! That one looks really old. What about that one? Or that one? These aren’t books at all! Maybe I don’t have to do any reading!

A new wave of excitement flooded the wolf’s mind, tail thrashing about wildly behind her, nearly knocking over a passing child as she focused all of her attention upon the unusual items displayed around the room. She hadn’t even noticed Yuuki’s whispered words, bouncing slightly in place while she eagerly awaited the tour.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:01 pm

THE FLIGHTLESS BIRD

YUUKI MIZUGAKI
飛べない鳥

Yuuki's excitement continued to grow as his slender digits danced across the tiny wolf's palm. He was entirely focused on the technology before him, ancient times and abnormal contraptions spanning as far as the eye could see. Were there really so many people that made such devices, let alone attempted to further the world scientifically? It was fascinating and exciting, something that didn't seem to happen to Yuuki quite often. As the thought reached his mind, instinctively he gripped against the girl's hand once more, a reminder that he knew all too well that good things were rare. [color=darkred]"Isn't it all so pretty? At least, kind of. I mean it's not exactly beautiful, but it's pretty. People made all of this to help people. That's not normal, not for a lot of people at least.

The boy ran out of breath rather quickly, his long winded words finally coming to a close as he awkwardly gazed across the sanctum. The male's hazy eyes finally came into contact with the piece of history he was so interested in, his body instantly jerking forward as he dragged the bouncing wolf along. Bounding forward, Yuuki dragged the girl to a small pedestal that hosted an odd looking wrist watch. In reality, the watch itself was a field projector that allowed for non-spiritually aware humans to view spiritual beings. A bright smile filled Yuuki's expression before he turned to Yuki, shaking her hand within the air as he gestured towards the odd looking watch.

"A long time ago, these were used for people like me to see you. Er, I mean in terms of not being able to see. I have powers so of course I can see..." Falling silent, the red-faced boy quickly turned back towards the pedestal, dragging the girl forward. Lifting from beneath her petite arms, Yuuki placed the girl against the length of his neck, tightening his grip across her ankles in order to allow her to see. "This brought the world together, anything like that is really important for those that live here now. Without it, someone like you could have remained hidden forever to me."

The words came gently despite their heavy meaning, the odd couple shifting from side to side as Yuuki moved towards the next portion of the large gallery. Stumbling upon yet another aged technology, Yuuki nodded before glancing upwards to meet the wolf's eye. "That would have been depressing. This one is a little more silly. It makes it so that could cook stuff almost anywhere." Focusing on her gentle features still, he gestured with his chin towards quite the odd contraption.

To the older generation, it would be considered... a grill. As silly as it truly was, such an invention helped others to be able to cook outdoors, something that was done awkwardly for quite some time. Such a thought brought a smile to Yuuki's face, his toothy grin shining towards the wolf. "It's all kind of silly, though. Its all really important no matter how weird it was. There's always meaning to something others do, don't you think?"

A soft blush returned to Yuuki's cheeks, the flustered male moving toward the next set of examples now that he had explained quite enough about such a simple subject. "It might not be no library, but you can learn a lot in a place like this too you know, lil' one."

Spoiler:
Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:12 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 585

Humans sure made a lot of weird looking things! I bet each of them is really special though.

Yuki’s digits squeezed against her companion’s, body scooted closer so that her arm brushed across Yuuki’s side. Her gaze drifted up to meet his when he spoke, her head nodding a couple of times in agreement. It was all very pretty in its own special way. That she could agree with, especially since they were all useful! Or, well, she assumed they were.

With haste she nearly skipped along, suddenly pulled in another direction by her friendly tour guide. Set before her was a strange device with a strap, probably meant for a person’s wrist. It didn’t appear to be armor. After all, what armor was made from glass? This thing had glass right where metal was supposed to be!

Maybe it is some spiritual energy shield, and it projects it outwards!

Soon her inner question was answered, and it turned out to be far more important than she might realize. These days anyone could see a Shinigami, but in the past that apparently was not the case. This device allowed that sort of thing to occur. It would stand to reason then that the technology used today by Humans originated from the device that lay before them.

Suddenly hands slipped beneath her slim arms, lifting her body upwards! Red flashed across her cheeks, ears drooping to each side of her head. Eventually she was settled down upon Yuuki’s shoulders, soft thighs pressing in on each side to grip slightly, tail now extending outwards behind them to assist both of them with balancing. Unconsciously her fingers slipped through the boy’s hair, each grasping a handful in order to make certain she did not fall, although she tried her best to be gentle. If she didn’t look like a child before then she certainly would now.

This is so embarrassing! But it is also kind of nice. Plus now I can see everything!

Within a few moments her embarrassment disappeared, replaced instead by excitement as she gazed down upon the pedestal before her, now much easier to see without the taller people crowding around. Yuuki’s next words weren’t completely lost upon her, but they didn’t really bother her too much. After all they had met, and even if he couldn’t notice her it would have been possible for them to meet while she wore a gigai! With a smile she brushed one hand through his hair, patting his head softly a few times.

There there. It is okay.

The next item they visited was some strange device with wheels. Apparently it allowed Humans to cook food just about anywhere! Of course with her incredible sense of smell she was able to detect just what exactly a Human might cook upon such an object. Instantly her stomach rumbled and the faintest trace of drool appeared at the corner of her lower lip, pupils contracting ever so slightly.

Meat. I’m hungry now.

Her eye remained locked upon the silly little exhibition, tail slowing its movements now as she sniffed again at the air. Slowly her head moved, nodding to Yuuki’s words which, somehow, had managed to pass through the sea of meaty thoughts now lingering within her mind. They moved on, although Yuki turned slightly to hold her gaze upon the grill until it became too uncomfortable. Then she glanced down towards the boy, licking her lips once to draw away the gathered moisture.

“We should have meat for dinner.”

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum