Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Exploring the Park (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Exploring the Park (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Exploring the Park (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Exploring the Park (Open)

Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:53 pm
He turned to the uncnscious boy once more, waiting for a reaction, waiting for something. Waiting for anything. His eyes lit up with merriment as the boy awoke. He seemed to be struggling, his hopes however, were soon shattered b y his head drooping and the boy's return to unconsciousness. Arata himself drooped his head sort of sadly while the other boy's hopes were shattered like cheap glass on pavement.

He turned to the crying boy with apologetic eyes. Arata stood up. They needed a plan. His mind went through a million ideas for a way to help the boy. When a smart choice drew a blank, he decided to listen to the boy and just go for help. Arata could not bare to let him die, even if he was human. Slowly, he bent down and put his arms under the boy's back and lifted him gently. Within seconds, Arata had him in his arms, with his head elevated and supported, he glanced over at the crying one, and wondered what he ought to say.

"The paths of glory lead but to the Grave." ~

Spoiler:

Code:
Arata Genji (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Rosalind Haruka (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Berthold Björn. (Human) [Tier] 5-5
Ama Yariman. (Arrancar) 2-3+
Haru66
Haru66
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Exploring the Park (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Exploring the Park (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:42 pm
His head was sunk down as the tears stopped flowing out since he decided to think about it the positive way like hey..at least he is alive. He raised his head up towards the man as he picked him up but then a smile started go across his face as he said," Thank you for the help...what is your name? I am Haru..and this is my brother, Aeyo." He was wiping the boogers from his face as he was talking to the man.
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:01 pm
Finally the two humans were in sight plus another being. 48 stopped 36 feet away from the pair directly under the branches that hung and slightly shadowed the three people. Ballstick walked up behind him and then opened the briefcase she held onto. The contents of the briefcase couldn't be made out from a distance of 3 feet or father, Ballstick removed a scope and several pieces of a sniper gun and put them all together. "Do I kill them?" She asked smirking evilishly as she quickly climbed a nearby tree positioning her 37 feet away from the 3 and she had a clear view of them all. The coat covered her scent, and she remained shielded from the view of the three people in front of her behind the branches covered in leaves. She kept silent so that she wasn't heard.

"We're not here to kill, we're here to kidnap two of them. The third might just need to be subdued. Aim at the legs until further notice." He said just before dawning his mask. He started walking forward, when he finally came within earshot distance of the trio, he drew his Combat knife, and attacked the end to wire wrapped around a hook on his belt. "That kid is injured badly. I'm here to heal him and then take the both of you humans to a world beyond this one. You don't have a choice in the matter so I advise against struggling or attempting to talk yourself out of the situation. As it is, if you allow your companion to remain there with so much head trauma he may go into coma. I'm here to help, trust me and you will not be hurt." 48 said with a low demanding voice. he looked over to the third being and continued on to say " I think I have to bring you with me. You'll like what I have to say. I am aiming to make a team of highly qualified killers."

Exploring the Park (Open) - Page 2 5-Copy

I'm, sitting in my room, with a needle in my hand.
Waiting for the tomb, of some ol' dying man.
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:31 pm
Arata opened his mouth to say his name and comfort the clearly distressed boy. He was, once more distracted by another being. All of these interruptions. Such a pain in the arse, he turned, with the boy still firmly in his grasp and looked at the speaker. He could not believe his ears. "I know the kid is injured badly. Unless you wish to help without threatening us, then I think it best for you to leave. Do not distress the younger humans, what is wrong with you?" He asked rather angrily, he hated to sound rude, but it was horribly outrageous hearing such nonsense from filth such as that. "Now if you would please move aside, we will just be on our way, I don't meant to sound rude, but this boy needs help. And I do not think you are fitting to do so." Arata added rather coldly before glancing back at the distressed boy. He wondered what he was thinking.

"The paths of glory lead but to the Grave." ~

Spoiler:

Code:
Arata Genji (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Rosalind Haruka (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Berthold Björn. (Human) [Tier] 5-5
Ama Yariman. (Arrancar) 2-3+
Aeyo
Aeyo
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:32 pm
Aeyo had apparently gone from losing consciousness due to a slight gash to the head that caused some bleeding, to being in a situation in which he might possibly be dying. He could feel the pain through the dreams, he knew he was suffering, but he didn't believe he was that bad. He drifted in and out of conciousness repeatedly, the bleeding had finally stopped. He regained consciousness enough to hear some of Haru's sobs, and also gained it slightly to notice that he was being lifted off the ground. His muscles were completely relaxed and he would have been easy to lift, as he wouldn't have offered any resistance.

He managed to drift into a state of rest once more, before that one person who I have no clue what her/his name is because there's like 500 people in that dudes RP, so he had no idea he had shown up currently, and was ignorant of his presence.
Haru66
Haru66
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:41 pm
Haru was standing next to the man who had his brother in his arms with a smile on his but this smile would turn into a frown as he saw somebody with a mask and a combat knife which to Haru it seemed as if he was quite hostile but his idea of the man would start to mix. Many questions would run into his mind, Is he a hostile?...or a friend?..... he did offer to heal my brother but this guy doesn't seem to like him that much..he also says that he is going to take us to a world beyond our own?..is that even possible?.. He turned towards the man who had originally helped his brother and asked," Do we go?...he seems like he can help us!"
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:09 pm
48 was getting impatient, while it was still daylight out, the sun was setting giving the skies a orange hue. 48 grunted, he could further explain his powers but he decided it would be better to use his powers on him against his will. 48 was confident that he was faster then the three of them, even stronger, so he slightly moved his feet so as to not draw attention to them until he was stanced to lunge, and seconds later he did. As he flew towards the unconscious boy, he swung his hand and threw his blade as hard as he could towards the elder being holding the boy. The blades tip flew towards his forehead at great speed, 48 was 8 feet away so dodging with the boy in his arms was quite impossible. This was a tactic to get him to try and save himself so 48 could sink his teeth into the human boys neck. The other problem would be the second boy who might decide to be a hero. So ballstick fired his sniper rifle with the barrel aiming at the concious boys leg so that he couldn't attempt to prevent 48 from healing his unconscious brother.

His plan was rather simple. Once he did sink his teeth in if he did, he would alter the boys genetic coding to have the brain reactivate, he would have it interpret the pain and turn it into a cooling sensation, and even throw in a bonus and make him slightly stronger. This would take only minute if he remained interrupted.

Exploring the Park (Open) - Page 2 5-Copy

I'm, sitting in my room, with a needle in my hand.
Waiting for the tomb, of some ol' dying man.
Haru66
Haru66
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:16 pm
Haru was watching the man quietly as all these thoughts were just running through his head when suddenly, he saw the man lunging towards the other man who was holding his elder brother in his hands so then this caused Haru to panic. He yelled out," THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? STOP IT!" A large amount of adrenaline would start to pump throw Haru's vein as he attempted to stop the man from attacking his brother but it was too late, he felt something hit his leg which would cause him to collapse. The pain would shoot through his leg, causing him to scream out in the forest.
Aeyo
Aeyo
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:39 pm
Aeyo writhed in pain as the teeth sunk into him. Immediately he felt a surge of relaxation, the pain was quickly fading away and his energy was starting to come back to him. His body spasmed as his mind seemed to almost reboot itself, his vital functions beginning to work at their full capacity due to the fact his brain was no longer damaged. His eyes flashed open, he blinked repeatedly, now seeing another person near him. He let out a sharp gasp in surprise realizing what was happening. "W-what...?!" was all he managed to muster.

A new found energy seemed to flow through his veins, but he would simply pass it off as the sudden kick-start he had just received. He was under the impression that he was ready to stand up again, but he was unsure of exactly what had happened, or if he'd even be able to walk or stand.
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Exploring the Park (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Exploring the Park (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:44 am
(ooc: Can you guys get a set posting order? I've seen it change about four times.)

Tsubine's Character List
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum