Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chatting like Adults [PRIVATE] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Chatting like Adults [PRIVATE] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Chatting like Adults [PRIVATE] Empty Chatting like Adults [PRIVATE]

Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:37 am

Artist: James Backshaw - Song: The Elk With Jade Eyes - Word Count: 1,092

A mountain of paperwork, a fountain of red tape.. these are not things condusive to an environment of peace and relaxation. However, despite the seemingly endless exhaustion and soreness that came with having battled tooth and nail in mission after mission to earn her continued occupation of her position within the Iramasha ranks.. Chiyoki came home not to a much needed period of recuperation, but instead to what seemed like a century's worth of tasks that had piled up over the course of her series of absences. Looking over all of it metaphorically drained the soul out of Chiyoki.

However, there were more pressing matters that took priority over the beurocracy that the Hybrid Leader had to deal with. The first of all being a meeting she had scheduled with her father's new protege within the vanguard.. a woman by the name of Chifuyu Yuudeshi. The files that the Iramasha had on her were vague at best, but they all showed that at the very least she was extremely capable of holding her own. Although, that made a good amount of sense. The last name was a dead giveaway. The Yuudeshi clan had been a driving force in the protection of Karakura for a considerable amount of time, so the news that the Vanguard torch was being passed to a member of that particular clan wasn't a shock.

The young Iramasha trusted her father's judgement. That much was a fact. If he believed that this woman was a worthy successor, then Chiyoki was certain that she was. She wasn't meeting up with the woman for the sake of trying to validate her dad's decision or any similar reason to that. No, the reason that Chiyoki had contacted the Yuudeshi girl directly to schedule this get-together wasn't because she was worried about Chifuyu.. it was because she was worried about Azure.

So as the agreed upon hour rapidly approached, Chiyoki found herself scrambling to try and make herself presentable despite how beat to hell she still felt. Despite the remaining tension and pain in her muscles, Chiyoki was still adamant on making this meetup happen. It was too important to skip out on, no matter how badly she wanted to just curl up under the covers and sleep for about a month. So, in spite of everything, Chiyoki prepared herself to try and make a good first impression. The Iramasha had her hair tied up in her characteristic twin-tails, going with a white button-down blouse to contrast the black skirt and stockings that accompanied it.

The Iramasha had directed her Chaos Warp to deliver her only a short distance from the cafe where this meeting was scheduled to occur. She had planned to arrive first, but as the young Hybrid approached the small and shaded outdoor table space she saw that the Yuudeshi girl had already beaten her here. Immediately, Chiyoki noticed that the girl had a sort of "don't fuck with me" vibe to her. The kind of presence that said that she was one who had a certain resiliance to her. Chiyoki was sort of envious of that, given the fact that her own vibe was more akin to "Hey you could pour soup in my lap and I'd probably apologize to you!"

Chiyoki walked up to the woman she had come here to meet with, clearing her throat briefly to announce herself before speaking. "Good afternoon, Chifuyu Yuudeshi. I'm Chiyoki Iramasha.. thank you for meeting me here today." The girl smiled, bowing her head respectfully before gesturing to the table nearest to them, indicating that she wished for them to both take a seat. Normally, Chiyoki wouldn't mind having this conversation on her feet. However, her current overall physical and mental status were nowhere near their usual levels at the moment given the amount of effort and energy she was still struggling to recover from the expendature of.

Briefly pulling out a chair for Chifuyu out of habit, Chiyoki moved to face her from the other direction and slid her own chair back away from the table. It took her holding on to both arms of the chair at once to be able to lower herself into the seat, noting how her forearms shook as she did so. After this, a nap was almost certainly in order. Pushing that thought to the side for the moment, Chiyoki continued explaining why she had decided to arrange this event in the first place.

"I apologize for calling you away from the Vanguard and from your duties. I promise, I won't take up any more of your time than is necessary. I simply wish to make a request of you, since I have been made aware that you are now serving directly under my father." Chiyoki rested her elbows on the table, folding her hands together and resting her chin on top of her fingers, attempting to look Chifuyu in the eye as she did so. "First of all, congratulations. Knowing my dad, you must be incredibly special for him to have elected you to fill in his shoes in a manner of speaking." Chiyoki's eyes sparkled with a delight and sincerity that shone through even in her most serious of moments, her tone level as she continued. "But I digress.. what I wished to ask of you was..." Chiyoki sighed briefly, lowering her chin to rest her forehead against her hands. "Could you please make sure my father stays safe? I know that might seem like a strange request, if not a childish one.. but I'm genuinely concerned for him and you're in a much better position to keep an eye on him and try and convince him not to take unneeded risks than I am.." Chiyoki chuckled dryly, smiling in a way that seemed bittersweet. "As much as it pains me to admit it.. the duties of my position have restricted me rather heavily from being able to check in with him as much as I would like to.. And with you being taken under his wing, you'll be close enough to him to be the most likely person to know first if something happens to him while he's serving your organization.." As Chiyoki finished, she took a deep breath, steadying herself before lowering her hands, crossing them over eachother and resting her arms on top of the table, her smile seeming more hollow than before once her shpiel was complete. "If you could do that for me.. I'd appreciate it greatly, Chifuyu Yuudeshi."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chatting like Adults [PRIVATE] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Chatting like Adults [PRIVATE] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Chatting like Adults [PRIVATE] Empty Re: Chatting like Adults [PRIVATE]

Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:48 am