Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
punchout414
punchout414
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
"We're Going To Go Get Some Fresh Air!" [Private, Pockeh] Left_bar_bleue24004/999999"We're Going To Go Get Some Fresh Air!" [Private, Pockeh] Empty_bar_bleue  (24004/999999)
Tiers:

"We're Going To Go Get Some Fresh Air!" [Private, Pockeh] Empty "We're Going To Go Get Some Fresh Air!" [Private, Pockeh]

Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:16 pm
"We're Going To Go Get Some Fresh Air!" [Private, Pockeh] Kiyah_10

WC: 1,230

The birds chirped, the sun shinned, and the "man" had awoken. He yawned, staring out the window and noticing the beams of light that refracted through his window and onto his face. His pupils simply stared up at the ceiling. To many they would just look at this as if it was a new day. But to him, this was something more. This was another opportunity to grow in some form, to meet someone new. He flipped right out of bed and silently nodded towards himself, inhaling then exhaling.

"It's time to be a better me than I was yesterday."

After affirming this to himself, the serious look that was all over his face was replaced with a more cheerful one full of jubilation at awaiting what the day would have in store for him. He had not yet released his summons from their usual "household", instead deciding for now that they would be able to rest. So with no Hikari present nor summons, he would just have to rely on himself to get ready for today.

The short male made his way to the bathroom and began to prepare his shower. Patiently awaiting for his water to get hotter, he went to lay onto the floor on his back and do some sit-ups. Just about one hundred and twenty of them as he then sprung right to his feet and proceeded to squat a minuscule eighty times. There was no reason to do anything too serious, just a warm up to get his muscles moving and his blood pumping! And once he was done, his water was all nice and hot. So he went inside and allowed the water drops to pelt his skin, and wet his hair as he's only left to critically think.

It most certainly has not been easy up to this point. He's not really getting much of anywhere with the training he's been doing and he still has a lot of growing to do as a person. His life up to this point has been pretty boring and he knows it. His occupation, if someone would call it that was usually hunting work for his clan. Most people would be thrilled at such a lifestyle of fighting challenging monsters with unique powers and having a unique power set of their own to combat them with. But too Kiyah it was all just..routine. Nothing unusual ever happened, no true challenge really made it's prescience known. He partially feels as if he's becoming cocky, and he hates that because he knows that can't be the case. Everything he faces is just not really eventful. That's why he needs to leave the house a bit to find something exciting and enriching to do, just something new. Whether this be fighting or befriending, he will take anything at this point to keep him from doing the same old damn thing he did the other day.

"Pretty skeptical.."

He said to himself as he had started to shampoo his short hair. He was referring to allowing the Schoolgirls to walk among st and freely. They were usually pretty loud, rowdy, and had over the top amounts of energy. His other summons weren't all that conventional to be let out as well and he doesn't really want to make Hikari have to walk with him. Today is his day to find adventure or whatever, whether it be negative or positive he welcomes the outcome. Because whatever it is is change, and he could use a lot of that right now. After giving his hair a thorough wash and rinse he got out of the shower and turned it off. Then went to dry himself off and prepare for the day. Outfit wise he already had a good idea of what to wear:

SHIRT:

SHORTS:
SHOES:

Now that he was all dressed in his usual white and navy wardrobe, it was just about time to go. He made sure that he carried the device that stored all his weaponry and kept it strapped to the front of his shorts. With that being done, he went to brush his teeth to ensure that he was as clean as he could possibly be. Rinsing his mouth out and then using some mouth wash to really capitalize on cleanliness, he made his way to the kitchen. Waiting a while before that minty fresh taste left his mouth that he knows many really, really aren't fans of.

And once it did he went into the fridge and opened up a jug of orange juice, popping off the top and proceeding to guzzle down the vitamin c enriched nectar for good luck and hydration. After getting his fill he placed the top back on and placed it back into the fridge to cool off.

"Well! I think that'll do it."

Everything might have seemed covered, but he had already heard the voice of a certain motherly spirit in his head.

"We're Going To Go Get Some Fresh Air!" [Private, Pockeh] Hikari10

"Kiyah, where are you going?"

"Oh, just uh..explore, I guess."

"Is there any particular reason? Does your clan need you to go hunting? Are we low on groceries? Are we taking the Schoolgirls out for a walk?"

"N-no Hikari, it's nothin' like that."

She gasped, her cheeks already a slight hint of red.

"Are you...going to go meet your lover, Kiyah?"

He shook his head while blushing himself, waving his arms around frantically.

"N-no! W-we're just..going out and exploring! It's nothing like that!"

"You know I shall not judge. I knew this day would come. Can she cook adequotely? Has she attended "college"? Where does she work? As the Schoolgirls would say, "What does she bank"? Is she a bit..loose? Or....

Do I have it all wrong, and it's truly a male?!"

He shook his head, chuckling to himself at how hysterical she seem to be.

"Naaah. Really, it's just something new ya know? Whether good or bad, we'll just..leave the decision up to fate today. I think our living style lately has been a little too...linear? Yeah that might be the word, for my taste. So, we're gonna go outside and do stuff a bit differently. Maybe we get into a fight, maybe we meet someone new, maybe we eat something new, who knows?"

Hikari nodded.

"Yeah! Or like, maybe we get killed! Or like, maybe we get thrown through a building! Or like, maybe we eat some bad sushi and that handicaps you to the bathroom for hours on end with me, standing outside chiming in going, "Oh sweet Kiyah, I told you so, I told youuuuu!~"

He puffed his cheek out and shook his head as he headed for the door.

"Glass is half full, not half empty. Don't be such a Debby Downer."

"Don't be such a Peppy Peter. "

Hikari seem to be in more of a playful mood than her usual motherly tone, which was always a nice change of pace for him. Either way, he opened the door of his home and then went to lock it when he was outside. Proceeding to walk around town and see if there was anything to do or anyone new to meet.

Because the point of this little adventure was for something well, new.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
"We're Going To Go Get Some Fresh Air!" [Private, Pockeh] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999"We're Going To Go Get Some Fresh Air!" [Private, Pockeh] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

"We're Going To Go Get Some Fresh Air!" [Private, Pockeh] Empty Re: "We're Going To Go Get Some Fresh Air!" [Private, Pockeh]

Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:05 am

HEAVEN BREAKER

SANUYE YUUDESHI
サイバネティックヒューマン・

Mortality.. was strange. Thinking about one's own mortality was stranger still. Thinking about one's own mortality when one isn't entirely sure to what degree that term still applies.. well that's a sure-fire recipe for a massive amount of anxiety in a miniscule amount of time. Having a crisis of identity is typically a normal thing. Everyone at some point has looked into a mirror and wondered who it is they are, what exactly their purpose is, what their future might look like. But what if you knew? What if you could definitively say that you knew who you were? What your purpose was? What your future holds? And what if you didn't like the answers? What then?

Well, if you're anything like Sanuye Yuudeshi.. such a conflict of self comes with a sudden and abundant need for fresh air. To be as far away from the source of the problem as possible. With the problem, in this case, being herself, that was unlikely. However, the fresh air and distance from her apartment (which still managed to make her feel claustrophobic despite its size) were the main goals as far as escape is concerned, the primary hope here being that there would be enough hustle and bustle to watch or listen to amongst the populace to distract the young girl's mind from her latent existential crisis.

The blonde walked from shop to shop in the quaint little market district that she had found almost immediately, falling in love with some of the hand-crafted items and lovingly-prepared foods that were being put on display there. Before she knew it, the young girl had found herself completely lost in the experience, talking to vendors from all walks of life about their experiences and wares, their histories and families. It was fascinating. Sanuye had gotten so entrenched in the lives of the people here that she had almost entirely forgotten why she had left this morning in the first place.

The base of her sudden conflict in relation to her being was just that. Her being. The fact that, unlike most who are born who must find their purpose and place in the world, Sanuye's choice was limited somewhat. Due to the circumstances surrounding her early years, Sanuye by and large seems to have had a future hand-chosen for her. She was Sanuye Yuudeshi. She was saved and created, altered and upgraded, to defend the Earth. To defend her adoptive family. To defend humanity. That was her purpose. It was her future. It was who she was. She was blessed to have resolutions to questions that some spend their whole lives scouring the globe for answers to.. so why was she still not content? Why was that not enough? Why did she have this gut feeling that there was something else she should be doing? It was unshakeable.. inescapable.. and yet..

As Sanuye listened to story after story from the people around her.. of humble beginnings and good luck, of hard work and dedication, of trials and hardships.. she began to develop a suspicion as to why she was so unhappy. All of these people knew now that their passion was valid. Their purpose was set. Because they had spent their entire lives fighting for it. Earning it. Sanuye? Was born broken. She was chosen, and the reasoning as to why her of all people escaped the girl even now. She was made to be like this. Made to be strong. Made for this purpose. Told what her future would be. She didn't have to face hardship for it. She didn't have to face an epiphany while eating moldy bread under a bridge in the rain like the woman who ran the Jeweler's stand.. or sail in on a fisherman's schooner with only two dollars in her pocket like the guy currently baking the best bread Sanuye had ever smelled. She felt robbed. Of experience. Of responsibility. Of value. Of a choice..

Dismissing herself politely from the conversation she had been having, Sanuye exited the small Baker's stand to walk back out into the open air, sighing a bit as she looked around for some semblance of a direction to head from here. There had to be something in this town that wasn't going to make her feel terrible simply for existing, right?

Base Coding Adjusted From: [THEFROST]'s

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
punchout414
punchout414
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
"We're Going To Go Get Some Fresh Air!" [Private, Pockeh] Left_bar_bleue24004/999999"We're Going To Go Get Some Fresh Air!" [Private, Pockeh] Empty_bar_bleue  (24004/999999)
Tiers:

"We're Going To Go Get Some Fresh Air!" [Private, Pockeh] Empty Re: "We're Going To Go Get Some Fresh Air!" [Private, Pockeh]

Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:18 pm
"We're Going To Go Get Some Fresh Air!" [Private, Pockeh] Kiyah_11

The host continued to walk along and thoughts of peace and tranquility were running rampant through Kiyah’s mind. It was always nice to get a little fresh air, especially considering with a few of the crazy things he’s been through as of late. A strange dream that he doesn’t want to tell even the likes of Hikari about was just one on a shopping list of issues, and at the thought of them what was once peace overwhelmed his mind a bit feeling stressed. A hand was waved right through his white locks as he shook his head from side to side.

“I guess in hindsight things could always be worse. I don’t really want to let the Schoolgirls out since I’m not in the mood to chase them around. Hikari, you sometimes attract unwanted attention.”

Hikari puffed her cheeks in protest.

"We're Going To Go Get Some Fresh Air!" [Private, Pockeh] Hikari12

“Well I never. I’ll have you know I act like a proper lady with the utmost etiquette. I’m well aware that such a thing is a rarity in this day and age, so perhaps that is why you are so baffled by it, Kiyah.”

A flip of her hair was done, as Kiyah simply chuckled. The conversation they were having mentally was fun and relaxing, something that he was needing a lot of right now.

“Good to see that your confidence Is still fine.~”

Hikari didn’t answer that time, though Kiyah would allow her to get away with it for now. After walking for a bit he figured some refreshment was in order before he started to delve deeper. So he went into a store for what felt like the second time and purchased a can of soda. He poked a straw through it and started to sip, walking out shortly after and noticing something odd..well, odd to him at least.

A female with long, beautiful golden hair that flowed behind her. Her most defining feature, at least to him was just how stunning she looked. Yet at the same time, her puzzled expression gave off the feeling that she may be feeling down for some reason or whatever. It could be a long day, there was not anything else better to do. He’ll get nagged about doing this later from Hikari, but he’s not going to worry about that right now.

He walked towards her and waved to her face, as if trying to get her attention. Blue hues falling upon her from as he blinked a few times.

“I know this is kinda random, but are you alright? You seem kinda down.”

He gave a warm smile and prepared to listen. As Hikari still wanted to hear the blonde being speak before she could cast her judgement and decide if she wanted to nag Kiyah into not talking too her.

"We're Going To Go Get Some Fresh Air!" [Private, Pockeh] Signat10
"Winners win, losers lose. I can't explain it any better than that.I don't know how it happens, but winners win.And if you create a culture of losing, if you keep being a victim,if you keep letting losing happen to you. If you keep letting people do you and treat you any kind of way it's gonna become a culture."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum