Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
Latest topics
» Unleash the fury of the sea.
Today at 1:00 pm by MWD

» Ivory Tower
Today at 11:41 am by Absentee

» As Fleeting Clouds pass by. [Ulv, Magnolia]
Today at 11:39 am by Mirja Eeola

» The Booze 2: Electric Boogaloo
Today at 11:08 am by Mirja Eeola

» "Wait your Henrex's daughter?! [Mitsuyo and Yoriko]
Today at 10:11 am by MWD

» The sites furfag anyburst tracker
Today at 9:40 am by MWD

» Weeklong Any Burst [11/19/2018]
Today at 9:39 am by MWD

» Unfilled [Cirno/Henrex]
Today at 8:43 am by THEFROST

» Weeklong Anyburst Tracker 2.0
Yesterday at 9:49 pm by Henrex

» Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex]
Yesterday at 9:48 pm by Henrex

Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2616 registered users
The newest registered user is Naxel

Our users have posted a total of 124023 messages in 18934 subjects
Share | 

"We're Going To Go Get Some Fresh Air!" [Private, Pockeh]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
punchout414
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
24004/999999  (24004/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: "We're Going To Go Get Some Fresh Air!" [Private, Pockeh]   Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:16 pm

WC: 1,230

The birds chirped, the sun shinned, and the "man" had awoken. He yawned, staring out the window and noticing the beams of light that refracted through his window and onto his face. His pupils simply stared up at the ceiling. To many they would just look at this as if it was a new day. But to him, this was something more. This was another opportunity to grow in some form, to meet someone new. He flipped right out of bed and silently nodded towards himself, inhaling then exhaling.

"It's time to be a better me than I was yesterday."

After affirming this to himself, the serious look that was all over his face was replaced with a more cheerful one full of jubilation at awaiting what the day would have in store for him. He had not yet released his summons from their usual "household", instead deciding for now that they would be able to rest. So with no Hikari present nor summons, he would just have to rely on himself to get ready for today.

The short male made his way to the bathroom and began to prepare his shower. Patiently awaiting for his water to get hotter, he went to lay onto the floor on his back and do some sit-ups. Just about one hundred and twenty of them as he then sprung right to his feet and proceeded to squat a minuscule eighty times. There was no reason to do anything too serious, just a warm up to get his muscles moving and his blood pumping! And once he was done, his water was all nice and hot. So he went inside and allowed the water drops to pelt his skin, and wet his hair as he's only left to critically think.

It most certainly has not been easy up to this point. He's not really getting much of anywhere with the training he's been doing and he still has a lot of growing to do as a person. His life up to this point has been pretty boring and he knows it. His occupation, if someone would call it that was usually hunting work for his clan. Most people would be thrilled at such a lifestyle of fighting challenging monsters with unique powers and having a unique power set of their own to combat them with. But too Kiyah it was all just..routine. Nothing unusual ever happened, no true challenge really made it's prescience known. He partially feels as if he's becoming cocky, and he hates that because he knows that can't be the case. Everything he faces is just not really eventful. That's why he needs to leave the house a bit to find something exciting and enriching to do, just something new. Whether this be fighting or befriending, he will take anything at this point to keep him from doing the same old damn thing he did the other day.

"Pretty skeptical.."

He said to himself as he had started to shampoo his short hair. He was referring to allowing the Schoolgirls to walk among st and freely. They were usually pretty loud, rowdy, and had over the top amounts of energy. His other summons weren't all that conventional to be let out as well and he doesn't really want to make Hikari have to walk with him. Today is his day to find adventure or whatever, whether it be negative or positive he welcomes the outcome. Because whatever it is is change, and he could use a lot of that right now. After giving his hair a thorough wash and rinse he got out of the shower and turned it off. Then went to dry himself off and prepare for the day. Outfit wise he already had a good idea of what to wear:

SHIRT:

SHORTS:

SHOES:

Now that he was all dressed in his usual white and navy wardrobe, it was just about time to go. He made sure that he carried the device that stored all his weaponry and kept it strapped to the front of his shorts. With that being done, he went to brush his teeth to ensure that he was as clean as he could possibly be. Rinsing his mouth out and then using some mouth wash to really capitalize on cleanliness, he made his way to the kitchen. Waiting a while before that minty fresh taste left his mouth that he knows many really, really aren't fans of.

And once it did he went into the fridge and opened up a jug of orange juice, popping off the top and proceeding to guzzle down the vitamin c enriched nectar for good luck and hydration. After getting his fill he placed the top back on and placed it back into the fridge to cool off.

"Well! I think that'll do it."

Everything might have seemed covered, but he had already heard the voice of a certain motherly spirit in his head.

"Kiyah, where are you going?"

"Oh, just uh..explore, I guess."

"Is there any particular reason? Does your clan need you to go hunting? Are we low on groceries? Are we taking the Schoolgirls out for a walk?"

"N-no Hikari, it's nothin' like that."

She gasped, her cheeks already a slight hint of red.

"Are you...going to go meet your lover, Kiyah?"

He shook his head while blushing himself, waving his arms around frantically.

"N-no! W-we're just..going out and exploring! It's nothing like that!"

"You know I shall not judge. I knew this day would come. Can she cook adequotely? Has she attended "college"? Where does she work? As the Schoolgirls would say, "What does she bank"? Is she a bit..loose? Or....

Do I have it all wrong, and it's truly a male?!"

He shook his head, chuckling to himself at how hysterical she seem to be.

"Naaah. Really, it's just something new ya know? Whether good or bad, we'll just..leave the decision up to fate today. I think our living style lately has been a little too...linear? Yeah that might be the word, for my taste. So, we're gonna go outside and do stuff a bit differently. Maybe we get into a fight, maybe we meet someone new, maybe we eat something new, who knows?"

Hikari nodded.

"Yeah! Or like, maybe we get killed! Or like, maybe we get thrown through a building! Or like, maybe we eat some bad sushi and that handicaps you to the bathroom for hours on end with me, standing outside chiming in going, "Oh sweet Kiyah, I told you so, I told youuuuu!~"

He puffed his cheek out and shook his head as he headed for the door.

"Glass is half full, not half empty. Don't be such a Debby Downer."

"Don't be such a Peppy Peter. "

Hikari seem to be in more of a playful mood than her usual motherly tone, which was always a nice change of pace for him. Either way, he opened the door of his home and then went to lock it when he was outside. Proceeding to walk around town and see if there was anything to do or anyone new to meet.

Because the point of this little adventure was for something well, new.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
44400/999999  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: "We're Going To Go Get Some Fresh Air!" [Private, Pockeh]   Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:05 am

HEAVEN BREAKER

SANUYE YUUDESHI
サイバネティックヒューマン・