Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mayonaka
Mayonaka
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Strange Meeting - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Strange Meeting - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Strange Meeting - Page 4 Empty Re: A Strange Meeting

Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:50 pm
As Izueo used his Sonido, Mayonaka intended to shunpo out of the way. An unprecedented move by Izueo, his shunpo directly after his sonido caught Mayonaka by surprise, knicking his arm. Had he not tried to move otu of the way, it would have been a far more devastating blow. Mayonaka would begin fighting now, as Izueo clearly was not going to stop until one of them was victorious.

"You say you are not my enemy, yet you attack me. In my eyes, as soon as you drew your blade you became my enemy. I told you I would not hold back. Carriage of thunder, bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six! Bakudo 61: Rikujōkōrō."

As Mayonaka completed the incantation, he pointed his finger at Izueo and the Bakudo came into effect, intended to bind Izueo in the Six Rods Prison of Light. He would not be able to move for a bit, buying Mayonaka some time. With shunpo Mayonaka got to Izueo's side, then slashed at the hand he used to hold his Zanpacto. With his body temporarily immobilised and disabled, and his sword hand crippled, Izueo would not be able to fight very effectively.

"Give this up Izueo, it would be a shame for the Gotei 13 to lose a Fuku-Taicho."

Shinigami of the shadows, Mayonaka - 2-3
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Strange Meeting - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999A Strange Meeting - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:54 pm
Izueo just smirked. With the light prison bonding him, there was little more he could do. It was, however, nowhere near over yet.

His reiatsu further tinted purple, his hair growing out in the back, he smirked as the fuku-taichi cut his hand. He felt the pain, oh yes, but he reveled in it, he loved every second of it. Izueo would immediately switch sword hands, holding his zanpakuto in his left and dropping his dagger. Izueo strained, every muscle in his body pumping the four different powers within him into breaking the kido. If it was too strong, he would try harder, if it broke, his immediate next move would be to shunpo and sonido back, giving himself room to plan.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Strange Meeting - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Strange Meeting - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:15 pm
Arata Genji.

…Yes, that would be dark.

Arata closed his eyes tightly, not bothering to look anymore. "I said... STOP IT!" He roared at the fighters. "You are ruining EVERYTHING!" Arata could not contain himself anymore. He bent over, his breath came to him like daggers in his chest, everything burned like a thousand suns. He began to change, his body grew hotter by the second, the calm Arata was gone. He was slowly turning full on demon before their very eyes.

"The paths of glory lead but to the Grave." ~

Spoiler:

Code:
Arata Genji (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Rosalind Haruka (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Berthold Björn. (Human) [Tier] 5-5
Ama Yariman. (Arrancar) 2-3+
Mayonaka
Mayonaka
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:18 pm
Mayonaka turned to Arata as he began changing. It would seem he had been right when thinking that he wasn't human. No, Arata was far greater than a human. Mayonaka wasn't worried about Izueo for the moment. A level 61 Bakudo from the Vice-Captain of the Kido Corps would surely hold him for a while. He was pouring his Reiatsu into it trying to break it. Mayonaka would only have a few minutes before Izueo broke free. He could handle it though.

There were now two possible opponents, it was too much for Mayonaka to handle while still sealed. He was not foolish. If he wanted this to end he would need to unseal Kuregi. "Erase all light, Kuregi." he said, and his Zanpacto changed to a pure black colour, keeping relatively the same length and width. This would not be enough though. Kuregi unsealed alone was not enough, he needed one more thing. The dark.

"Hide in shadow, erase all light, bring forth darkness upon thy foes. Bakudo 33: Kurokumo."

Darkness enveloped the area within fifty feet in every direction of Mayonaka, making all light go away. This was much better for Mayonaka, he was now in his element. With the elimination of all light in the area, his light prison was severely weakened, allowing Izueo to easily break it. It mattered not though, as there wasn't anything he could do to stop what was about to happen.

Activating the most powerful ability of his Shikai, ten black panels appeared around Mayonaka. One appeared flat on the ground beneath him, another twelve feet above him in the air, the other eight around him in equal distance from each other and all ten panels twelve feet from Mayonaka. Izueo was now within his Demonic Shadow Mirrors, Arata not far outside them. Both would be at his mercy if they made the wrong move.

Blood dripped down Mayonaka's arm. As he spoke his next phrase he used Nui, an ability of his Shikai, to stitch up his minor wound quickly. "Anyone still wishing to fight at this time would be making a grave mistake. I would strongly suggest everyone stop now. Unless you want to feel the full wrath of the dark." Standing ready to react to an attack from either one, and with his Zanpacto Kuregi ready in a fighting position, Mayonaka looked from one to the other, then back again.

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Strange Meeting - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999A Strange Meeting - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:39 pm
Izueo strained as hard as he could, every ounce of the four spiritual pressures he possessed pumping into the prison, attempting to shatter it.

When the world went dark, the prison shattered without resistance. He quickly jumped back, his reiatsu now completely purple, his eyes now completely black, pupil, iris, and cornea, his hair longer, his outfit changes to a black fur-like suit covering his whole body, bony shoulder pads appear, as well as a skeletal belt. Long black wings sprout from his back as he takes flight. He smirks, no one could know by looking at him that he had thermal vision in this form, easily allowing him to see in this dark environment.

Shikai, huh? That's how Mayonaka was going to play it...

"A mistake you say? I see.. I think you should let me judge that for myself."

Izueo grinned, his evil cackle echoing through the forest as he twirled his zanpakuto, pointing it at the man, "Shiver, Koori No Chou." He stated softly, his sword dissolving into brilliant white particles, the particles coming together into a fantastic white butterfly, the butterfly circled Izueo before coming to rest on his shoulder, flash freezing his entire body. As the ice began to melt, Izueo's shikai was revealed.

His eyes, the pure black was now pure silver. Acting almost like lights themselves for how bright they were. His hair had long icy white streaks in it as well. An icy staff, pointed at both ends, formed itself in front of him. He grabbed it with his left hand, twirling it before smiling coldly at his opponent, "Your move, Mayonaka."

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:52 pm
Arata Genji. ~
Yes, that would be dark

He growled angrily, he stood before them in his demon form, his cape, torn and ragged, billowed behind him in the breeze he had created. The idiots were still fighting, his white-hot rage seemed to be visible around him. He was about to blind them both with his light, however, Mayonaka had removed the light and made it dark... his one weakness. Fuck. Now what could he do? He wanted to restore the peace. "As I tell everyone, I do not wish to fight, but you are really pissing me off! Just... STOP!" He demanded. His eyes blood shot, his heart pounded so loudly he wondered how the world did not hear him. Arata looked over at Izueo. "Why can't you two settle this another way!?" He growled.

Spoiler:

Code:
Mayonaka
Mayonaka
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:13 pm
Arata was angry, but his pleas alone would not stop the crazed Izueo. Mayonaka would have to be the one to stop him. Izueo had challenged him, it was time to show him what he could really do. Dissolving away into the shadow, Mayonaka spoke, his voice seeming to come from every direction, from the dark itself. "You choose the sword at this time, even when finding yourself in the dark. There is a reason that some people fear the dark you know. I am one of those reasons."

Izueo wouldn't stop from threat alone, it was time to make him stop. When Izueo had broken free of his binding, he had immediately flown back, a bad mistake. One of Mayonaka's Demonic Shadow Mirrors found itself very close to behind him. Appearing quickly from it, Mayonaka slashed towards Izueo from behind, then quickly retreated back inside his Mirror with Shunpo, to reappear at another Mirror. Mayonaka had remained completely invisible except for when he had attacked.

Izueo had made a mistake. Mayonaka would just have to show him.

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:34 pm
Izueo's ears twitched, his nose tingled, he felt the shinigami's presence in the dark. He did not fear this one, on the contrary, he enjoyed this challenge.

He was suddenly aware of the spiritual force forming behind him, quickly he dove forward, out of the way of Mayonaka's approaching sword. Sneak attacks would not work on him, but if possible, he wanted Mayonaka to think it was luck. If all Mayonaka did was hide in the shadows and tried to attack from behind, Izueo would definitely be in luck.

Izueo floated in air, his muscles relaxed, keeping all his senses sharp and awaiting the next offence.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:54 pm
Arata Genji.
Yes, that would be dark.

Arata roared angrily, no one was listening to him, no one ever listened to him. "FUCK!" He screamed. he was sick and tired of being ignored. "If you won't take me seriously..." He said to Izueo threatiningly before closing his eyes and concentrating hard. He growled deeply, the ground beneath him seemed to quake in his rage. Around him was a strange glow, making him seem like an angel. An angel... hah. Arata was far from that at the moment. His eyes seemed to glow red as the light pierced the darkness around him, he walked away from Mayonaka and over to Izueo. He looked up and growled at him. Damn it, he was too high too attack. Thinking swiftly, he ran over to the tree and climbed it swiftly with ease. Once he reached a good level, he walked out on a branch carefull and jumped off it with great force, with his right leg extended, aiming a sharp kick to Izeuo's chin. He only hoped this would knock some sense into the stubborn fuck.

Spoiler:

Code:
Mayonaka
Mayonaka
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:40 pm
Arata lit up his darkness with his glow. Damn, he thought to himself. His Mirrors stayed, though it took more Reiatsu to keep them in the light. Bringing himself out of the shadow that was dissipating due to Arata, Mayonaka observed as he climbed a tree and attempted to kick Izueo. Would he have to save Arata from the crazed Izueo, or would Izueo not try to counter him? In split seconds Mayonaka would find out. Readying himself to Shunpo in between the two, he waited with the utmost attention to Izueo's reaction to Arata, waiting for a cue to intervene.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum