Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Recovery [WW4 Intermission Thread][Open]
Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo] EmptyToday at 3:56 pm by Gin

» Down in Margaritaville [Open]
Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo] EmptyYesterday at 3:19 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Bear Hugs
Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo] EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 4:44 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims
Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo] EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 4:02 pm by darkfunnel

» [WW4 EVENT] The paths they've chosen. [open]
Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo] EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 10:58 am by Shizuo

» Turn A Blind Eye [JCINK Prem.]
Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo] EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 3:42 am by Guest

» Whispers on the Wind.
Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo] EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 10:54 pm by Yaksha

» City Of Shadows: Quincy Bloodstorm [WW4 Start Event] [Antarctica]
Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo] EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 7:49 pm by Gin

» A Meeting of Men [Open?]
Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo] EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 6:05 pm by Rawk

» Hey, You, Whatcha Gonna Do? (Murasaki, Stefan)
Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo] EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 4:38 pm by Gin

Top posters
THEFROST
Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo] I_vote_lcapCool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo] I_voting_barCool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo] I_vote_lcapCool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo] I_voting_barCool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2658 registered users
The newest registered user is Chadian

Our users have posted a total of 127537 messages in 19427 subjects

Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
punchout414
Experienced Member
punchout414

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo] Left_bar_bleue24004/999999Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo] Empty_bar_bleue  (24004/999999)
Tiers:

Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo]   Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo] EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 12:11 pm

Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo] Kiyah_10

WC: 879

And so there Kiyah Nobachi was. Unlike his usual hang out, the male would find himself in a very unusual spot. His current location was in Antartica, of all places. The reason for his placement here was not any kind of deep meaning or anything of the sort : he just wanted to get away from a certain loud mouthed red head. The being known as Gattling Galeon and him never saw eye to eye when it came to moral standards. So he was certain that if he stuck around for too long the two of them would end up fighting, and he had not the energy. She'll probably end up tailing him if he goes anywhere else, but she won't end up following him here. No, that spunky little red head as a strong hatred for the cold. Here he's safe, here he should be okay.

A yawn escaped his lips as he looked around to notice the layout of the area. It's namely just snow that he's trotting in. His large and puffy white jacket was bringing more warmth than he probably actually needed but just his luck, none of his summons would be able to warm him up in this area. So he's essentially just left wadding around with the hood over his head, looking like a walking snowman from a distance.

Peace and quiet is what he was getting on the bright side. If nothing else there was a sense of tranquility, and he could appreciate that. Even if he's running lower and lower on vacation money, maybe he could put in a bit of "overtime" for the hunting scene. So he continued the seemingly mindless tread in the snow filled lands. That was until the young Ziamichi's spirit decided to finally speak up.

Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo] Kyogre10

"Kiyah."

A frown all over her usually smiling face.

"This area. It's cold."

The male is only left to frown at this point at hearing such a thought. His spirit was well aware of their reasoning for leaving in the first place and he wasn't all that sure if she could even feel the cold. But she was obviously just worried that something might happen to him if he stays out here too long, and a worry like that was very much so warranted.

"Yes, it is a little chilly out here. Hopefully it warms up soon..."

He shrugged.

"I kinda just wanted to get away from that red head. She's got too much energy, and that's coming from me. Everything with her is, "JUSTICE THIS", and "JUSTICE THAT" and asking me when I'm going to take the side of justice. I kill monsters, get paid, train, and sometimes go out to meet up with people. I don't plan on getting into a life style like that, especially since I don't think I"m nearly as paragon as her."

Hikari is easily able to sense the negative energy coming from him and is only left to sigh at his responses before speaking up herself.

"While that's all fine and makes sense, my bigger issue is that we're not wandering in a snow wasteland. You have some practice in this field of battle, but it's not ample enough to survive whatever dangers could be up ahead. I'm just worried for you as you know I can get because I don't want any ill will to befall you."

He sighed, just cracking a smile.

"I know, don't worry though. We'll be alright, I don't think it's gonna be getting ugly any time soon."

But that peace didn't last for long. As when he said that he noticed two pieces of rope seem to rise up out of the snow. It's when purple eyes were seen and fangs were bared, he was able to tell that the pieces of rope were actually monsters of some sorts. Seeming to taking on the form of snakes.

"Look at that, ain't even been at the party for forty minutes and we're already getting the warm welcome."

Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo] 7-gspec0587a_1

He goes to pull Thriller from it's holster and cocks the gun back, as both of the "snakes" lunge at him with their mouths open.

BANG, BANG.

The sound of gunfire could be heard in the distance by anyone who was near, as he managed to kill both of the snakes in just two skillfully placed shots to their heads. With that being done he would go to put his gun back up.

"Wow, this place is actually dangerous. We should explore a bit more and try and get some help."

The spirit's face was red in anger.

Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo] Benio_14

"T-THAT'S WHAT I WAS SAYING TO DO IN THE FIRST PLACE!"

She shook her head, going to monologue a bit to herself now.

"We wouldn't be in the middle of this issue if you knew how to understand a woman's heart. You're supposed to be a gentlemen."

He shrugged, scratching the back of his head nervously as he continued to walk in the distance.

"I definitely try my best and all. But for what it's worth, chivalry is dead."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuo
Gremlin
Shizuo

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo] Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo]   Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo] EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 11:31 am

@Shizuo

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]