Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
punchout414
punchout414
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo] Left_bar_bleue24004/999999Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo] Empty_bar_bleue  (24004/999999)
Tiers:

Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo] Empty Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo]

Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:11 pm
Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo] Kiyah_10

WC: 879

And so there Kiyah Nobachi was. Unlike his usual hang out, the male would find himself in a very unusual spot. His current location was in Antartica, of all places. The reason for his placement here was not any kind of deep meaning or anything of the sort : he just wanted to get away from a certain loud mouthed red head. The being known as Gattling Galeon and him never saw eye to eye when it came to moral standards. So he was certain that if he stuck around for too long the two of them would end up fighting, and he had not the energy. She'll probably end up tailing him if he goes anywhere else, but she won't end up following him here. No, that spunky little red head as a strong hatred for the cold. Here he's safe, here he should be okay.

A yawn escaped his lips as he looked around to notice the layout of the area. It's namely just snow that he's trotting in. His large and puffy white jacket was bringing more warmth than he probably actually needed but just his luck, none of his summons would be able to warm him up in this area. So he's essentially just left wadding around with the hood over his head, looking like a walking snowman from a distance.

Peace and quiet is what he was getting on the bright side. If nothing else there was a sense of tranquility, and he could appreciate that. Even if he's running lower and lower on vacation money, maybe he could put in a bit of "overtime" for the hunting scene. So he continued the seemingly mindless tread in the snow filled lands. That was until the young Ziamichi's spirit decided to finally speak up.

Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo] Kyogre10

"Kiyah."

A frown all over her usually smiling face.

"This area. It's cold."

The male is only left to frown at this point at hearing such a thought. His spirit was well aware of their reasoning for leaving in the first place and he wasn't all that sure if she could even feel the cold. But she was obviously just worried that something might happen to him if he stays out here too long, and a worry like that was very much so warranted.

"Yes, it is a little chilly out here. Hopefully it warms up soon..."

He shrugged.

"I kinda just wanted to get away from that red head. She's got too much energy, and that's coming from me. Everything with her is, "JUSTICE THIS", and "JUSTICE THAT" and asking me when I'm going to take the side of justice. I kill monsters, get paid, train, and sometimes go out to meet up with people. I don't plan on getting into a life style like that, especially since I don't think I"m nearly as paragon as her."

Hikari is easily able to sense the negative energy coming from him and is only left to sigh at his responses before speaking up herself.

"While that's all fine and makes sense, my bigger issue is that we're not wandering in a snow wasteland. You have some practice in this field of battle, but it's not ample enough to survive whatever dangers could be up ahead. I'm just worried for you as you know I can get because I don't want any ill will to befall you."

He sighed, just cracking a smile.

"I know, don't worry though. We'll be alright, I don't think it's gonna be getting ugly any time soon."

But that peace didn't last for long. As when he said that he noticed two pieces of rope seem to rise up out of the snow. It's when purple eyes were seen and fangs were bared, he was able to tell that the pieces of rope were actually monsters of some sorts. Seeming to taking on the form of snakes.

"Look at that, ain't even been at the party for forty minutes and we're already getting the warm welcome."

Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo] 7-gspec0587a_1

He goes to pull Thriller from it's holster and cocks the gun back, as both of the "snakes" lunge at him with their mouths open.

BANG, BANG.

The sound of gunfire could be heard in the distance by anyone who was near, as he managed to kill both of the snakes in just two skillfully placed shots to their heads. With that being done he would go to put his gun back up.

"Wow, this place is actually dangerous. We should explore a bit more and try and get some help."

The spirit's face was red in anger.

Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo] Benio_14

"T-THAT'S WHAT I WAS SAYING TO DO IN THE FIRST PLACE!"

She shook her head, going to monologue a bit to herself now.

"We wouldn't be in the middle of this issue if you knew how to understand a woman's heart. You're supposed to be a gentlemen."

He shrugged, scratching the back of his head nervously as he continued to walk in the distance.

"I definitely try my best and all. But for what it's worth, chivalry is dead."

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo] Empty Re: Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo]

Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:31 am
@Shizuo

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Mogeko Castle - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

This land of snow, cold and vast. Endless and full of howling. Niflheim had stood within the roaring winds and stared out into the snow and ice and thought. . “Just what is my purpose?” Once she had knew it, now though she wasn’t as sure, that indominatable will of hers was without a place to focus on, a place to call home. Her org was practically gone no one was left but her, and here she was. Of a dying breed and wandering like a remnant of a bygone era. Her irises with their multi-variating hues of silver gazing across the eternal white. Pondering her past, yet looking towards her future. She seemed to shimmer in the sunlight that peaked through patches of thick cloud. Something not of this world, something that was more than human, more than mundane. She in every right to those who did not know her, looking like a fairy , or some kind of spirit from these lands that have been filled with snow and ice for so long. She had that kind of ethereal beauty about her, she did not seem perturbed by the cold either, rather it was more like she was used to it. This land had since long ago been the one thing she considered as her “Home” given returning to japan would give her nothing, the date clan after all was practically extinct at this point, their lands had been taken over by others and turned into towns, cities, and rural communities.

While on her stroll however she noticed something different, there was an individual out here other than herself, it wasn’t quite strange but still it could be considered to be peculiar in the fact that, this was a land unforgiving to any natural beings, humans would often die from frostbite or hypothermia before they could even begin to discover the amazing features of this snowy wonderland. Not because humans were weak, but rather because their constitution did not give them the leeway needed to naturally be able to survive the area without a form of supernatural enhancement, or being an entity of supernatural origin. Because of this however, it meant any hollows that made this desolate land their home had to work harder, be smarter, and more careful than others. As their prey was not normal humans, instead it was actually supernatural beings, of varying powerlevels. For now she thought to observe the people to make sure they weren’t here for some purpose such as destroying the already fragmented shell of the vandenreich or even, trying to claim the land as their own. Both of these situations would be met with a swift boot in the ass. . Yet. . She also didn’t think this being with it’s faint spiritual signature, was able to do either of these feats, at least without a standing army of a couple thousand.

So with that in mind she decided to descent right around the time that the being had begun to talk to itself, causing her to pause to gauge the state of mind in the person, as she didn’t know if they had been sane, or if they rather were insane. Running scenarios in her head for both situations in an encounter she continued forward, her steps not stirring nor making indentations in the snow, probably because of the fact that using her own c- the control she had bent reishi to her will to form a thin side-walk of it below her feet, keeping her movements absolutely silent, as she had thought of the side-walk to be sound absorbing, and then, with a little of finagling here and there, managed to imbed that imagery into the reishi construct itself, so any sound that hit it directly within reason would be soaked up like a sponge.

From there she approached the being and raised her hand, not forming her bow but rather generating a set of thin spines purely from the reiatsu. While these would not be as strong as a normal quincy arrow, given they did not have the power of her bow backing them, they still would be adequate for their intended purpose. These “Spines” would shoot out like blue-white streaks on the backdrop of the reflective snow, smashing into hollow’s masks within a 500meter vicinity, shattering masks, and evaporating the hollow’s leftover shells. After which time the Ice Queen of the Vandenreich had simply strode forward, one step forward, generating a discharge of gathered reishi to blast away the storm around them, giving a momentary reprieve. Then The Shell would tilt her head marginally to the side and said in a light, and certainly friendly tone of voice.

“..Greetings stranger, what brings you to these parts? “

Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo] LzZCuy7
Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo] BtXe12b
punchout414
punchout414
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo] Left_bar_bleue24004/999999Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo] Empty_bar_bleue  (24004/999999)
Tiers:

Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo] Empty Re: Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo]

Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:02 pm

Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo] Kiyah_11

Continued what could easily be seen as a unsafe tread. His lineage definitely assisted him greatly in situations like this, but it didn’t make being in the cold any better as he’d much more prefer it if it was warm. Either way, he had put his gun back into it’s holster after subduing the strange creatures around him. While at the same time, Hikari for the most part seem to get rather quiet and not make a noise. She was every bit as on edge as he was, waiting for anything and everything that could pop out to do so at this point. So within this moment of tension they continued to move through the snow, things seemingly going fine without any general disturbances.

But after a moment of this Kiyah started to pick up on a strange..feeling. He had sensed someone else nearby, and already he was starting to get a bit annoyed. There was no way that annoying red head followed him all the way –here-, did she? She hates the cold, but he could see her doing it and then saying something stupid like,

“NO FREEZING TEMPERATURE CAN COOL DOWN MY BURNING PASSION FOR JUSTICE.”

He shouldn’t think like that, so he immediately stops. Perhaps it was one of the locals who had just came to say welcome, or was wondering why he was all the way out here in the first place. He’s met with his answer rather quickly, as he finds arrows shot around him and into the masks of creatures that were trying to get the jump on him. The quincy had seemed to manage to subdue all of them within a single moment.

Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo] Benio_14

“…”

He was left amazed at first, as he still at this point in time could not see the figure. That was, until they had finally gotten into clear view. What he saw before him was easily a figure of incredible and nigh flawless beauty, akin to what could easily be described as a princess or a queen.

“----“

Even the usual nagging Hikari was left to be humbled the moment Nifleheim spoke. There was grace in everything this female seem to do. The way she walked, the way she spoke, even destroying the monsters without breaking a sweat. Nobody is perfect, but the being in front of them seem to give off a aura that if anyone was close to it, this is what they looked like.

“H-huh? Oh, sorry bout’ that. My name is Kiyah Nobachi, and what brings me here? Well it’s kinda hard to explain but..essentially, I did it to get away from someone. I knew they’d never come to a place like this. Though, I didn’t expect to see many others out here.”

But it was clear to him that Nifleheim wasn’t any kind of run of the mil person either. Like him, she had abilities and powers of her own. Hell he thinks there is a good chance he migh be outclassed. Either way, he’s careful to try and not push any of her buttons as with where he is right now, perhaps she could be of assistance to him.

Cool Like A Yeti, Eating Frozen Spaghetti [ Private, Shizuo] Signat10
"Winners win, losers lose. I can't explain it any better than that.I don't know how it happens, but winners win.And if you create a culture of losing, if you keep being a victim,if you keep letting losing happen to you. If you keep letting people do you and treat you any kind of way it's gonna become a culture."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum