Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Predator and Prey: The Wolf and The Raven [PRIVATE/Yuki] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Predator and Prey: The Wolf and The Raven [PRIVATE/Yuki] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Predator and Prey: The Wolf and The Raven [PRIVATE/Yuki] - Page 3 Empty Re: Predator and Prey: The Wolf and The Raven [PRIVATE/Yuki]

Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:58 pm

Photobucket
Henrex Astillon

The Broken Raven
Descend Into Darkness

Artist: Two Steps From Hell | Song: Archangel | Word Count: N/A

My heart is racing....it's never done this before....

The boy's mind and heart were swirling with different emotions, thoughts, feelings, and questions. Why was his heart racing so? Why did he wish to do more? It was all so very confusing for the Raven. Kissing the little pup once again, his left hand drifted to the obi of her shihakusho. Lacing his thumb around the small strap that held the item so firmly together, Henrex's other hand began to travel towards her hair, gently running his pale fingers through it.

As the boy's eyes set themselves on her midsection, Henrex's hands slowly worked their magic, moving in all sorts of ways in slow, but yet so gentle and kind movements. With one last loop, the obi was finally undone. Slowly leaning closer to the girl, his lips pressed once again against the neck of her, hoping to earn some sort of sound from her. As his lips gently sucked on the skin of her neck, his right hand would slowly reach it's way into her shihakusho, pressing his cold fingers against her skin.

His body moved close to her, pressing his chest against her own, with his fingers slowly sliding from her sides to her back. His face pressed against her collarbone, gently pressing his teeth against it, before his pale fingers would come across something that would cause the boy's face to turn as red as lava. With his cold hands gently pressing against her chest, Henrex could tell that the girl was wearing nothing underneath her shihakusho.

However, his hands soon traveled to her back once more, pulling the girl close to him. His single, black eye stared into Yuki's, before his thoughts of doubt came back to him. Could he....really bring himself to do this? Did she even know what he was doing, or trying to do? His eye shifted away in the socket, and he gently set the girl down. Reaching a hand behind the small girl's body, his hand gently pulled her tail out from under her, and his cold fingers would flow across the fur of her tail like a calligraphy brush on a canvas.

However, Henrex was still unsure if he should go on with his actions. Shifting his body upwards, his lips gently brushed against the cheek of the girl, before they reached her ear.

"Yuki.....If there's anything you don't want me to do to you....I won't do it....just tell me...."

The reason he was saying this was because he was afraid. He didn't want to hurt her, or lose her. Would she still be the solitary little wall?

Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Predator and Prey: The Wolf and The Raven [PRIVATE/Yuki] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue123800/999999Predator and Prey: The Wolf and The Raven [PRIVATE/Yuki] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (123800/999999)
Tiers:

Predator and Prey: The Wolf and The Raven [PRIVATE/Yuki] - Page 3 Empty Re: Predator and Prey: The Wolf and The Raven [PRIVATE/Yuki]

Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:07 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 678

Yet again their lips met, and yet again it was very brief, further securing the faint tinge of pink which was cast upon the young pup’s cheeks. One hand drifted upwards, fingers running through her silken mane, the chilled digits causing her right ear to twitch slightly. Henrex’s other hand had moved over to the silken sash which held her robes closed, doing its best to untie the knotted fabric in order to grant the boy access to Yuki’s body. Still, she wasn’t feeling too embarrassed or flustered at the moment. If anything at all she was excited!

He is doing so well! Maybe I am secretly an amazing teacher!

The wolf’s crimson gaze followed the raven’s, both of them now gazing to her rather unimpressive midsection. At last the one thing holding her robes closed was undone, although the nervous Shinigami didn’t simply open her robes and dive right in. Not that she expected him to, of course. Right now he’d reached a point which she thought impossible! What was unexpected however was how quickly he was gaining his confidence. Once more he leaned in, and once more he kissed against her neck, his chilled lips sending another silent shudder throughout her body. She decided to repay his brazen maneuver by tilting her head back, exposing more of her neck, in effect giving up some dominance to the apparently older Shinigami.

So cold. Not bad though. I wonder how far he is planning on going.

Henrex’s right hand finally slipped beneath her clothes, which shifted the robes open enough to reveal a thin line of pale flesh, running down along the center of her body, although really the only thing which was revealed was a hint of her bellybutton. As digits slipped over her soft, warm flesh Henrex would detect the occasional faint bump as fingers ran over tiny, thin, ancient scars here and there. By pressing his chest back against the young pup the boy managed to secure her robes in place, but they were now loose enough for hands to drift along her sides and against her back. When he suckled against her neck Henrex would finally draw a faint sharp exhaling noise from the petite Shinigami beneath him.

He really likes kissing. Then again, I kind of enjoy it too. It is nice.

Hands briefly slid around her body, although Henrex froze up when he finally drifted over the faint squishy lumps that were her breasts, areola perking up slightly due to the chilled skin. After a brief pause he moved them away once more to her back, pulling her tiny body close to his. Their undamaged eyes met, and for a few moments they silently stayed that way, staring unblinking towards each other. Her gaze was pulled away when she felt one hand gripping her tail, tugging it out from under her body, and as his chilled hand stroked through the silken threads of her fur Yuki’s entire body shivered with bliss, back arching ever so slightly and head tilted back once more.

W-well I should have expected that. He does like petting me, doesn’t he?

Lips pressed to her cheek, and then to one ear, which caused it to twitch erratically and her body to wiggle ever so slightly. By now her cheeks had grown warmer and now started to become slightly tinged with red. However it was certain to get worse, especially given what the boy had just said to her. She was still plan on training him and driving him forward to gain an acceptable level of confidence within himself. As such, there was really only one way in which she could answer.

“If I don’t want you to do something then I will stop you. It will be easy enough. Be more confident. You are doing very well. I want to see what you want. Don’t tell. Don’t ask. Just do.”

I mean, he isn’t very strong. Eventually I’ll reclaim my dominance, but for now he needs to feel strong, otherwise this entire exercise will have been a waste!

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Predator and Prey: The Wolf and The Raven [PRIVATE/Yuki] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Predator and Prey: The Wolf and The Raven [PRIVATE/Yuki] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:27 pm

Photobucket
Henrex Astillon

The Broken Raven
Descend Into Darkness

Artist: Katawa Shoujo | Song: Cloudland Swing | Word Count: 506

It feels nice to do this....but why does it feel so wrong?

The boy could feel Yuki's excitement. Her aura flowed out so clearly that it brushed into him like the wind. His fingers gently ran across Yuki's warm skin, with the digits gently running down old, ancient scars. The boy's eyes went wide as his fingers met with the old wounds of the past. His eyelids slowly lowered and his body moved closer to her face, and his eyes seemed to show empathy to the little wolf. His cold breath traveled to her neck, and Henrex's eyes closed.

"You...have ones....like mine...."

The boy's body retreated from Yuki's, with his eyes closing. Raising his hands to his shihakusho's obi, the pale hands of the Hybrid would gently untie the obi of his own shihakusho. While he did wear a pair of blue jeans underneath his shihakusho, the thing that he never wore underneath it...was a shirt. As the binding that held the robes together came undone, the black cloth fell to the ground, revealing the secret underneath.

The left side of his body....was completely mutilated. Burns that littered the entirety of his midsection, even on his arms. Scars that covered even over the burns that covered his body. Henrex's head lowered as his lips moved in a slow and quiet movement, whispering words to the girl throughout the forest's wind, and his head rose by the slightest, and his mismatched eyes looked into Yuki's.

"....This is what I hide....the wounds of my past...betrayed and left to burn....the wounds that not even Kaido can heal...."

Unfortunately, it was true. Henrex had sought out thousands of the world's best healers, but none could heal the scars or the burns. It seemed no form of healing, or any form of magic...could heal this deep of spiritual, and emotional wounds. As Henrex's body slowly slipped closer to Yuki's, his arms reached into her shihakusho once more, before his icy fingers would press against her back, and his arms would pull the girl close to him.

Cold breath turned to warm, but gentle panting as the organ that pumped his blood, spiritual energy, and fueled the seal that held the hidden Za Koa energy within his body, the boy's grip tightened around the girl, and his eyes stared at her. The void for his right eye seemed to stare at her hungrily, and his breath came out in shaky, fearful pants. His grip grew tight as his thoughts roamed freely within his mind.

W-What's happening to me?! I...I feel like I'm going to lose myself to this feeling....it's so dizzying...I feel like I'm going to go crazy....

His whole body was shaking as he pulled the girl as close to his chest as he possibly could. His eyes continued to stare at her, as his voice soon came out in another whisper.

"Yuki....I...I don't know what to do now...."

The boy was shaking from everything that was occurring within his body. He wasn't sure what to do, nor what his body wanted him to do. All he could really do was wait.

Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Predator and Prey: The Wolf and The Raven [PRIVATE/Yuki] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue123800/999999Predator and Prey: The Wolf and The Raven [PRIVATE/Yuki] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (123800/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:31 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 672

A faint shiver reverberated throughout the young pup’s body as she felt Henrex’s chilled breath hit upon her neck. After speaking up about their similarities the boy decided to show off his own scars, sitting up slightly, although he still straddled the petite Shinigami. No longer held closed by his body Yuki’s upper garments opened ever so slightly, again revealing a fair amount of her pale skin, and the faint ancient tiny lines which ran across her skin here and there. Her breasts however did remain covered, at least for the time being, and only just barely.

When Henrex’s top was removed Yuki cast her gaze upon his rather mangled figure. She had to readily admit that his scars were much, much worse than her own. Then again she had plenty of grievous wounds in the past which had simply been healed up; either thanks to some Shinigami or thanks to her body’s naturally accelerated healing processes. In fact if that hadn’t been the case then her body would have surely been just as scarred, and possibly all over to boot. Regardless, for a few moments she allowed her crimson orb to linger, sliding slowly to take every detail into her memory.

I suppose I can understand why he covers himself. Still, he shouldn’t. Also at this point I am being rude. I need to fix that.

While Henrex remained in his seated up position Yuki leaned up, moving her hands up to slip the robes of her uniform away from her shoulders, which allowed it to hang down off her body somewhat. Now her upper body was also revealed, allowing the boy a visible glance into the scars she held. Of course it also revealed the faint lumps of flesh which were her breasts, along with the pink areola of each, but neither really mattered to her, nor was the removal of her upper garments focused on such things.

“We all carry scars. Take pride in them. They show the world what sort of things we have survived. You have nothing to hide.”

Once more Henrex grew close to her, their bare chests now making contact. Arms reached around her body, scooping her tiny figure into his as cold digits pressed against her naked back, sending a slight chill throughout her spine. She felt herself pulled in closer still, singular eye staring at his while the other Shinigami’s breathing grew heavier still. Soon his entire body was shaking, as was his voice while he spoke.

He is losing confidence again! Oh no! He has gotten this far! I’m not about to lose him now!

Yuki’s arms finally moved, each one gently sliding up around the larger boy’s body. Tiny claws dragged across his skin as one hand rested upon his back, the other moving higher still to very carefully pat him atop his head. Leaning in, Yuki allowed her tongue to slip free, dragging once against Henrex’s cheek, before she settled back down upon the now slightly warmed grass beneath her. All the while her gaze never left his face, nor did she blink, as was common for the strange wolf.

“You are doing well. Calm your mind and focus. Relax. Breathe. If you cannot think of what to do then simply allow your instincts to take hold. Build confidence and trust in your gut. It is a powerful tool.”

The hand which rested atop Henrex’s head shifted instead to settle upon the scarred side of his face, tiny claws being very careful not to cut into him. She allowed her thumb to press against his cheek, rubbing softly in order to further comfort him.

“These scars are nothing to be scared of and nothing to be ashamed of. They might be a visible realization of the past, but that is all they are: physical memories. You are stronger than them. Do not hide them. It does not matter how others perceive you. What matters is how you see yourself, and you are much better than you give yourself credit for.”

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:50 pm

Photobucket
Henrex Astillon

The Broken Raven
Descend Into Darkness

Fire and ice clashed as the Raven's chest pressed against the Wolf's. Feeling the heat from her chest was a very odd feeling for someone like Henrex. His hands continued to grip against her back, and his heart continued to thump hard within his chest, as if the vital organ would burst from his chest. It was still ever so more dizzying for his heart to beat this unnaturally fast. Shaky breaths came from the boy as his teeth gouged into his lip. It was almost painful.

However, his panic slowly subsided as he felt the gentle claws of the little wolf against his skin, feeling the tiny potential weapons stop at his back. Simply feeling the pointed items on his back made the boy shiver....almost from pleasure. It felt...odd to have something like that so gently on his back....but yet so sharp, they could pierce into his skin. Soon, he felt her other hand gently place itself on his head, and his body felt strange to be on the receiving end of...patting.

Feeling the warm slick of her tongue against his cheek, Henrex's body was hit with another feeling. The warm feeling that coursed through his body felt amazing. It caused the panic to slowly fade away even more. When her tongue met his cheek, it had felt...good. The boy shuddered once again, and goosebumps rippled across his skin, causing a shaky, but sudden cold breath from the Raven.

Feeling the claws move to the scarred side of his face, Henrex's eyes widened as her thumb pressed and moved against the bumpy and rigged flesh that had been wounded beyond the point of ever being repaired, the gentle rubbing of the thumb against the scars and burns felt very strange to the boy. It felt...like....

His train of thought fell away, like the end of a waterfall....

However, his actions would not be stopped. In fact, new actions would be put in place of him. Pressing his body against the Wolf's once again, no words would come from him, and her final words to him would never reach him. The boy's mind would be lost at this point. His lips moved towards the Wolf, before pressing against her own, and his hands drifting to her hips.

The boy's eyes would continue to flicker in the sockets, darting around from Yuki's eyes to her body. His broken eyes continued to stare at Yuki's scars, before his eyes remained glued on her breasts. They were small....but he didn't care. His cheeks slowly turned pink, before his head moved to her neck, gently placing a kiss upon the pale skin of her neck, before his hands would move from her hips to her breasts, gently cupping the small items within his cold hands.

Continuing to kiss the girl's neck, his right hand's fingers would gently press against the stiffened nubs that were the girl's bosom, while his left hand would gently wrap around the girl's midsection, before his icy fingers would ever so gently scrape down her back. Breaking the extremely close bond between Henrex and Yuki, and his pure black eye, as well as his ugly white and grey one stared at the girl hungrily, both of the boy's eyes misty.

The young man was lost in lust. Sin had corrupted his mind. How far would the boy's desires lead him?

Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:50 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 591

While her hands ran across the boy’s skin Yuki could tell that he was calming down. Somehow her actions were actually working! This was especially the case when she patted him on the head, although her licking against his cheek also clearly helped! Well, she thought it had helped. Sure, his body had shuddered, but he was clearly calming down. She could hear it within his breathing patterns. But it seemed to be her thumb, which moved across the scarred ridges of his cheek, which instilled the most confidence in the other Shinigami.

She felt his lips press against her soft flesh. Hands slid along the bare skin of her back, gripping upon her hips. Fingers squeezed against her figure, and Henrex would notice the sides of her pants shifting with ease as he held his grip, having been loosened from the removal of her obi. Of course his hands would not remain there for long, and Yuki could tell by his gaze as he broke the kiss, glancing down over her body. Ultimately he settled upon her breasts.

He is becoming more aggressive. Good. It is working!

Yuki’s chest slowly lifted and lowered with her breathing, which started to grow a bit heavier due to her excitement. With flustered cheeks Henrex moved in again, kissing against her neck, his chilled lips sending a shiver through her small figure. Hands traced up along her slight curves, finally resting upon her chest. Each slight mound was warm and soft and despite their size carried a slight squishiness. While Henrex cupped against her breasts he could feel her little areola growing firmer, perking up against his palms, an effect which was helped by the boy’s naturally chilled body.

T-that actually doesn’t feel bad. Wait, no, focus Yuki! Training! This is for him!

Kisses were rained down upon her exposed neck, causing the wolf’s ears to fold back into her great mane of hair. Fingertips squeezed against the squishy flesh of her breasts, kneading against each. Occasionally she felt the digits pressing against her stiffened nubs, which sent a shuddering jolt of bliss down her spine, forcing hushed heated breaths from her lips. His left hand moved away from her chest, drifting along to her lower back once more. He sat up to face her, locking his gaze with her own, staring with a hunger that was somewhat familiar to Yuki, although not one she’d seen very often upon other people.

He is so close. But I know how to push him. This should do the trick!

Hands slid away from Henrex’s body, securing themselves on the ground. With the new leverage Yuki pushed herself up, leaning to press her lips firmly against Henrex’s, holding them there for a few moments. When the kiss was released she dragged her tongue out against his scarred cheek, and then a second one against his lips, before allowing her body to settle back down upon the ground, using her plentiful mane of hair as a bed. Yuki’s hands then slid up along the boy’s sides, tracing over every curve and ridge until they rested upon his shoulders, gripping carefully with her tiny claws. She even managed to smile just a little bit, and only for a brief moment before her neutral gaze returned. After all, she was quite overjoyed by his improvements, and quite excited to see how far she could push him! For once she was the teacher, and in her eyes she’d done a pretty fair job thus far.

Now let’s see if it worked!

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:27 pm

Photobucket
Henrex Astillon

The Broken Raven
Descend Into Darkness

More....

Thump thump, thump thump. Henrex's heart raced within his chest as he continued his actions, his mind not even putting up any resistance to stop what he was doing. He could hear, and practically feel Yuki's excitement. His hands continued to travel over her skin, gently gripping and rubbing the warm skin of the Little Wolf. He could feel the shivers traveling up and down her spine and body, and it only made him want to do it more. As his left hand gently traveled over the smaller girl's chest, his fingers gently pressed against the areola of the girl, grown stiff from the icy chill of his hands. His left hand, being ever so gentle, pressed against the flesh of her breasts, as a gentle, but cold evening breeze settled over the two.

He could feel her bliss. The emotion flowed from her like spiritual pressure. His lips gently set themselves over her neck once again, with his lips slowly curling back, revealing moon-white teeth, sharp as a shark's. As his mouth opened and gently set his "fangs" on her neck, gently biting her skin, Henrex would slowly bring his hand to her other shoulder, gently pressing against it to hopefully give her a signal to stay still, if she wasn't already. His mind was roaming free, as was his heart. However, it was not just his teeth that pressed against her neck.

As he gently bit her neck, his tongue would slowly slither out from his mouth, pressing against her neck and shoulder, before his mouth would leave the section of her body. Feeling her hands gently slid away from his body, tickling his skin and sending slight colder shivers down his spine. It was relaxing to feel her hands trace over his body like that. However, he could see that the little wolf was up to something. His mismatched, misty eyes stared at her as she pushed herself off the ground, pressing her lips against his own, with fire and ice clashing once more, before the connection was severed.

The small tongue of the girl flicked against the skin of his cheek, then his lips. Henrex's body relished in the emotions and the feelings that coursed through him like his blood as Yuki set her body back on the ground, with the bed she crafted from her mane. Her hands crept up along his sides, before resting on his shoulders, her small claws pressing against his skin, causing his skin to undergo the slightest of tone changes from the pressing of her sharp little weapons into his shoulders.

His heart increased it's maniac beating, with his eyes gazing into the girl with a gentle, calm gaze. No longer was it one of hunger. His head leaned into her neck, allowing his tongue to slip out from his lips once again and gently trail over the skin of the front of her neck, before his lips pressed against it, gently suckling the skin under her chin. His body gently pressed against Yuki's own, not to squash her, but simply...to have her body against his. Both of their midsections exposed, Henrex's icy cold chest gently rubbed against the wolf's, feeling her stiff areola against the skin of where his sternum would be.

His hands slowly drifted over her sides, before resting upon them. His eyes continued to stare at Yuki's, for what seemed like an eternity. Deep in his mind and heart, he wanted to keep going, but he had stopped for reasons unknown. At least, unknown for now.

Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:29 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 354

Once more Henrex lowered himself, resting his body against her own much smaller one. Bare chests were held together, allowing each of them to feel the other’s beating heart. Her hands, hoping to set into a more comfortable position, trailed down along Henrex’s back, until her tiny claws were able to touch upon the Shinigami’s feathery wings. For a moment they hesitated, although her curiosity was simply too powerful, and so she allowed her digits to run over the protrusions. Her touch was gentle at first, running carefully along the feathers, but once she’d had her fill of them Yuki allowed her claws to drift beneath them, to press upon the flesh below.

I wonder what this feels like for him. Perhaps it is the same as my tail.

Lips pressed upon her neck, and in response her head tilted back. Yuki felt the boy’s tongue drag across her skin, covering it with chilled saliva, which sent a slight shiver along her spine and caused her ears to fold back. Hands drifted along her body, finally resting upon her sides near her hips. For a few moments she wiggled in place, mostly out of discomfort for having been laid on her tail, but also out of excitement for the current lesson. He had been doing quite well, but now for some reason he had stopped.

Hmm? Is he finished for now?

Yuki allowed her head to return to normal so that she could match Henrex’s gaze. Her petite chest lifted and lowered gently though steadily as she aimed to calm herself down. Silence hung within the air between them. Was he rethinking his actions?

It is up to him how far this goes. Still. I am too curious.

Once more the young pup smiled. It was her way to reassure him that he was doing fine. Her left hand moved from his back and drifted up, resting upon the right side of Henrex’s face.

“If there is something you wish to say then say it. If there is something you wish to do then do it. I do not mind. Do not be afraid.”

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum