Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Vizard of the Gotei United: Okuda Nobuyoki
Demonica's Upgrade EmptyYesterday at 8:04 pm by kazetora

» Masamune Shiro
Demonica's Upgrade EmptyYesterday at 4:56 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Two Vizards Are Better Then One
Demonica's Upgrade EmptyYesterday at 4:45 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Departing Shadows Within The Sands [Shinryu]
Demonica's Upgrade EmptyYesterday at 2:59 pm by Shinryu

» Monday Free, Tuesday Revenge
Demonica's Upgrade EmptyYesterday at 12:19 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Satisfying Bare-Bones Needs
Demonica's Upgrade EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 12:48 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Olivia Flynn [Shinigami]
Demonica's Upgrade EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 12:16 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Anger Management
Demonica's Upgrade EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 8:26 pm by Forsaken Crow

» My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]
Demonica's Upgrade EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 2:15 pm by Angry Charmander

» An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda]
Demonica's Upgrade EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 1:30 pm by basswalker

Top posters
THEFROST
Demonica's Upgrade I_vote_lcapDemonica's Upgrade I_voting_barDemonica's Upgrade I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Demonica's Upgrade I_vote_lcapDemonica's Upgrade I_voting_barDemonica's Upgrade I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130259 messages in 19813 subjects

Demonica's Upgrade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shizuo
Gremlin
Shizuo

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Demonica's Upgrade Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Demonica's Upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Demonica's Upgrade Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Demonica's Upgrade   Demonica's Upgrade EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 8:26 pm

» Name Of Character: Demonica Nightfang
» Link To Character: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13807-demonica-nightfang-2015-finished-0-3-in-tier?highlight=demonica

» Upgrading: Tier from 0-3+ To 0-2
Or 0-3+ to 0-3++ [preferring the former but either works]

» Why:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t15489-defrosted-fantasia-demonica?highlight=defrosted

In this thread demonica nightfang did battle with Fantasia Nevermore. Now normally i wouldn't put an upgrade for a tier when a 0-5++ fights a 0-3+ but the reason behind this is because of how fantasia's power works.

During this battle Demonica nightfang kept destroying fantasia to only incur more clones, and based on how her power works this means that her power grows in proportion to the amount of clones that are on the field of battle. During this fight Fantasia got up to 48 clones, and this pushed demonica beyond her normal capacity to the very pinnacle of her power's and beyond forcing her not only to ascend but to break past what she previously conceived as her limits when she thought that she was about to be overpowered.

Continuing from there as the fight progressed demonica released enough power to blow the top off of mount everest leading to massive portions of the mountain being destroyed at which time she continued to do battle with fantasia's clones all of which had powers that had been increased beyond the capacity of her regular base tier's power, due to again how her powers work.

For these reasons, including the fact that demonica was not overwhelmed by these increasingly absurd, and down right insane odd's i believe that i should simply because of how many clones had ended up in the thread, and how hard she pushed herself apply for a tier upgrade for her.

» Extra: [Anything extra to add?]

View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Demonica's Upgrade Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Demonica's Upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Demonica's Upgrade Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Demonica's Upgrade   Demonica's Upgrade EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 8:00 am

«REVIEWING THREAD NOW»

I'll allow a bump to 0-3++. Stamped and approved.

Demonica's Upgrade
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Archive :: Mass Archival [2018] :: Character Applications-
Jump to: