Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
» Yuzu Kurosaki [WIP]
Today at 12:15 am by Cooking Spray

» Lets claw the Furniture~
Yesterday at 11:08 pm by darkfunnel

» Experimental Transfers
Yesterday at 10:05 pm by Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

» The Language of Swords [PRIVATE/Henrex]
Yesterday at 8:37 pm by Henrex

» Finding Hebi
Yesterday at 8:15 pm by Cooking Spray

» The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve
Yesterday at 7:49 pm by Fractal

» Deriacion Esperanza (Finish)
Yesterday at 7:47 pm by Henrex

» Sugiuran Origin Claims
Yesterday at 7:17 pm by Tsubine

» Reunion
Yesterday at 7:15 pm by Cooking Spray

» Tea Parlors and Policies[Shio/Aiko]
Yesterday at 6:50 pm by Cooking Spray

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Blade

Statistics
We have 2506 registered users
The newest registered user is Derivacion Esperanza

Our users have posted a total of 117967 messages in 17948 subjects
Top posting users this week
Cooking Spray

Discord App
Share | 

Some Rose Casual Templates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

¥ Yen : 2148310147

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
999999/999999  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Some Rose Casual Templates   Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:19 pm

THE PRIMERA ESPADA

Rose Mischevang
宇宙のコーダ

Song: OLD WORLD - Artist: SOUND SEPHER - Words: 1472

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

¥ Yen : 2148310147

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
999999/999999  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Some Rose Casual Templates   Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:24 pm

ROSA VAULT AVATAR

R O S A
宇宙のコーダ

Song: OLD WORLD - Artist: SOUND SEPHER - Words: 1472

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net

Some Rose Casual Templates
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1