Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Operation Space Dust: Sub-Mission Of Operation Moon Massacre [K-WORLD] I_vote_lcapOperation Space Dust: Sub-Mission Of Operation Moon Massacre [K-WORLD] I_voting_barOperation Space Dust: Sub-Mission Of Operation Moon Massacre [K-WORLD] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Operation Space Dust: Sub-Mission Of Operation Moon Massacre [K-WORLD] I_vote_lcapOperation Space Dust: Sub-Mission Of Operation Moon Massacre [K-WORLD] I_voting_barOperation Space Dust: Sub-Mission Of Operation Moon Massacre [K-WORLD] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2709 registered users
The newest registered user is Cala Paracer

Our users have posted a total of 131104 messages in 19902 subjects

Operation Space Dust: Sub-Mission Of Operation Moon Massacre [K-WORLD]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Space Dust: Sub-Mission Of Operation Moon Massacre [K-WORLD] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Operation Space Dust: Sub-Mission Of Operation Moon Massacre [K-WORLD] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Operation Space Dust: Sub-Mission Of Operation Moon Massacre [K-WORLD] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Operation Space Dust: Sub-Mission Of Operation Moon Massacre [K-WORLD]   Operation Space Dust: Sub-Mission Of Operation Moon Massacre [K-WORLD] EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 2:41 pm

Space Dust

Operation Name: Space Dust
Mission Type: Defense
Difficulty Of Mission: Advanced
Who Can Join: K-World

Information: This mission is straight and to the point: there is space debris heading towards Germany and it's up to a K-World operative to handle it and take care of it. If no other member steps up, then Sing herself will handle it according to sources. So they are looking for able body people to solve this comet problem.

Primary Task: Get rid of the space debris.

Rewards

Yen: Upon joining and finishing it, you will receive 15,000,000 yen. This will be transferred once your character is done with the mission

Awesome Points: After your character has finished the mission, they will get 10,000 awesome points.

PEOPLE APART OF THE MISSION

N/A

MISSION TEMPLATE

Character Name: (Self-explanatory)
Character App Link: (Self-explanatory)
Reason: (Why are they showing up in this mission?)

Code:
[b][u]MISSION TEMPLATE[/b][/u]

[b]Character Name:[/b] (Self-explanatory)
[b]Character App Link:[/b] (Self-explanatory)
[b]Reason:[/b] (Why are they showing up in this mission?)

Shizuo
Gremlin
Shizuo

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Space Dust: Sub-Mission Of Operation Moon Massacre [K-WORLD] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Operation Space Dust: Sub-Mission Of Operation Moon Massacre [K-WORLD] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Operation Space Dust: Sub-Mission Of Operation Moon Massacre [K-WORLD]   Operation Space Dust: Sub-Mission Of Operation Moon Massacre [K-WORLD] EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 8:44 pm

MISSION TEMPLATE

Character Name: Page Heiwajima
Character App Link: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t9527-page-heiwajima-approved-1-1?highlight=Page
Reason: One of the reasons is because if there is a threat to the safety of k-world he will be there, and he will solve it. as a lieutenant of the ruby cross division he feels that this is just one of those jobs.

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Space Dust: Sub-Mission Of Operation Moon Massacre [K-WORLD] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Operation Space Dust: Sub-Mission Of Operation Moon Massacre [K-WORLD] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Operation Space Dust: Sub-Mission Of Operation Moon Massacre [K-WORLD]   Operation Space Dust: Sub-Mission Of Operation Moon Massacre [K-WORLD] EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 4:44 pm

Operation Space Dust: Sub-Mission Of Operation Moon Massacre [K-WORLD] Rsz_55b49a0f0407ebd39aa1f78eec7ab7ef01

Approved.
Go nuts.

Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Space Dust: Sub-Mission Of Operation Moon Massacre [K-WORLD] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Operation Space Dust: Sub-Mission Of Operation Moon Massacre [K-WORLD] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Operation Space Dust: Sub-Mission Of Operation Moon Massacre [K-WORLD]   Operation Space Dust: Sub-Mission Of Operation Moon Massacre [K-WORLD] EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 5:59 pm

@Henrex wrote:
[adm]Seeing as this is just as old as Moon Massacre, I'll be moving this to old events.[/adm]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Operation Space Dust: Sub-Mission Of Operation Moon Massacre [K-WORLD]   Operation Space Dust: Sub-Mission Of Operation Moon Massacre [K-WORLD] Empty

Back to top Go down

Operation Space Dust: Sub-Mission Of Operation Moon Massacre [K-WORLD]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: SITE INFORMATION SECTION :: The Mission and Event Board :: Old Missions-
Jump to: