Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Abigaíl's Appetizer
Blow The Fucker Up: South Africa Edition! [VANGUARD] EmptyToday at 2:20 am by basswalker

» Falling is Easy
Blow The Fucker Up: South Africa Edition! [VANGUARD] EmptyToday at 1:17 am by Cooking Spray

» Flap of Wing, Swish of Tail
Blow The Fucker Up: South Africa Edition! [VANGUARD] EmptyToday at 12:44 am by Henrex

» Someones Got Their Conflict in a Tizzy~ [Sofia; Private]
Blow The Fucker Up: South Africa Edition! [VANGUARD] EmptyToday at 12:37 am by darkfunnel

» Are you lost?
Blow The Fucker Up: South Africa Edition! [VANGUARD] EmptyYesterday at 4:51 pm by Siegharty

» Hell is a poor prison these days (Open)
Blow The Fucker Up: South Africa Edition! [VANGUARD] EmptyYesterday at 3:33 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Kasai Rengoku (WIP)
Blow The Fucker Up: South Africa Edition! [VANGUARD] EmptyYesterday at 3:06 pm by Leviathan

» Old World
Blow The Fucker Up: South Africa Edition! [VANGUARD] EmptyYesterday at 12:26 pm by basswalker

» Breakfast, Not Me [Elyss]
Blow The Fucker Up: South Africa Edition! [VANGUARD] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 4:01 pm by basswalker

» A Selfish Endeavor. [Mag/Shuten]
Blow The Fucker Up: South Africa Edition! [VANGUARD] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 3:01 pm by darkfunnel

Top posters
THEFROST
Blow The Fucker Up: South Africa Edition! [VANGUARD] I_vote_lcapBlow The Fucker Up: South Africa Edition! [VANGUARD] I_voting_barBlow The Fucker Up: South Africa Edition! [VANGUARD] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Blow The Fucker Up: South Africa Edition! [VANGUARD] I_vote_lcapBlow The Fucker Up: South Africa Edition! [VANGUARD] I_voting_barBlow The Fucker Up: South Africa Edition! [VANGUARD] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2690 registered users
The newest registered user is Mimikyutie

Our users have posted a total of 129978 messages in 19771 subjects

Blow The Fucker Up: South Africa Edition! [VANGUARD]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blow The Fucker Up: South Africa Edition! [VANGUARD] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Blow The Fucker Up: South Africa Edition! [VANGUARD] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Blow The Fucker Up: South Africa Edition! [VANGUARD] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Blow The Fucker Up: South Africa Edition! [VANGUARD]   Blow The Fucker Up: South Africa Edition! [VANGUARD] EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 7:21 pm

«THE STATUS OF THIS THREAD»

4/2/2416, 2:00 PM; CST Standard Time

The time is currently 2:00 CST time on April 2nd, 2416. This thread is taking place above the atmosphere of South Africa. Currently, there are hundreds of chunks of the Vanguard's space debris beginning to fall over the country. The objective is to prevent them from creating a stratosphere and use any and all means to cease these projectiles which are acting like kinetic rods.

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t16241-operation-blow-the-fucker-up-associated-with-operation-moon-massacre-vanguard#105427

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blow The Fucker Up: South Africa Edition! [VANGUARD] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Blow The Fucker Up: South Africa Edition! [VANGUARD] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Blow The Fucker Up: South Africa Edition! [VANGUARD]   Blow The Fucker Up: South Africa Edition! [VANGUARD] EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 12:23 pm

«MANA'S CALL TO THE WORLD»

If there is not a response to this thread within a week, then a good deal of damage, death and destruction is going to happen within this country

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol

Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blow The Fucker Up: South Africa Edition! [VANGUARD] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Blow The Fucker Up: South Africa Edition! [VANGUARD] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Blow The Fucker Up: South Africa Edition! [VANGUARD]   Blow The Fucker Up: South Africa Edition! [VANGUARD] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 11:17 am

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]