Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Blow The Fucker UP! [Monsuta - Brazil]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Operation Blow The Fucker UP! [Monsuta - Brazil]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Operation Blow The Fucker UP! [Monsuta - Brazil]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Operation Blow The Fucker UP! [Monsuta - Brazil]

Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:48 am
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Artist: Undertale OST - Song: Your Best Friend - Word Count: 914

Exhaustion, danger, feral instinct. Destabilization. All of these things sought to break the male, as the power of madness thrummed through his very being he felt as if he was becoming lost in the darkness, the murky aspects of his soul had been tested and tried by this chaotic being that was as close to a living breathing god as was found on this planet. It was beyond horrific, beyond what could be fathomed and yet even as he was battered and torn he fought on, into the darkness into the chaos and why? It was simple, this was his home, it was his past, his present his entirety, and his existence, and yet even now he could feel the tentative grip of his own sanity slipping and the madness encroaching on his being. His powers indeed had begun to fail him and now he could feel the memories of what was done with him, as if he was stuck back in that lab, back in that room with a scalpel gleaming infront of his eyes. Yes internally even if in reality it would be nearly less than a millionth of a second that would pass, he was stuck in an eternity of insanity, and madness, the energy pumping through his veins causing him to begin to fragment, his sense of self all but gone, yes one might think he was on the verge of defeat and this might be seen in that breif point in time by his powers beginning to fade , but as he fell further.

In his mind there was only the darkness, the darkness of his own soul that he had to stare at, at the things he did, at the horiffic truths he had to face. He stared the void in the eye and as he did so he could feel the void eating away at him, the hatred, the wild glee that he could be feeling as he laid waste to the lands he protected and the ones he considered sacred. The images of what would happen if he failed, the monsuta would be no more, the lands would be subject to madness and lunacy. There was no way he could let his organization die, he couldn’t let his people down. Yet within himself in his mind as he looked down his own mental projection had blood on it’s hands, the blood of the innocent, of those who he had to kill in that last fight. Everything was in his mind as he took the brunt of if on his own, and yet even then he could feel something else in his body that allowed him to fight on as he thought back to it one thought thrummed in his mind as the madness invaded and brought him to clarity.

”..No, not like this.”

The darkness faded abit as he could see his hollow beside him, they where two sides of a coin in a sense. Both had their own intentions and needs. One was feral one was not, yet they completed each other in a way that was rarely seen, rarely heard. Made for eachother, perfect for eachother. So as the madness sought to encroach on his being it would become different, not invasive more. . as his internal self raised his hand and linked with his hollow in the darkness the fog of chaos that permeated his mind there would be an explosion of light while with herculean willpower he would combat the darkness that sought to corrupt him, to change him to destroy him. He fought it and would not let it win, all the chaos and lunacy that pumped into his veins forced him to bite his lip causing blood to trickle and his wounds did stop healing for a time until the male seemed to force and focus the darkness fought and he fought an internal battle that would be almost as important as the external one until he forced his dominion over himself through sheer willpower alone he would be able to repel the instability that sought to weaken him as for his healing? While it wouldn’t be as fast for wound’s that wouldn’t heal? He simply burnt them shut he hadn’t the time to deal with it before he could feel something else attacking him but instead it would be his network.

From there? It would be a matter of reconfiguring the network and rapidly drawing the energy inwards and then flexing the shields outwards. What this would do? That would be simple as the network seemed to groan and strain under the queen's assault it would begin to increase as azuma himself through his unique connection of the network would begin to manipulate the nano-machines to a point that as the decay hit it would be diffused by the death matter which while inferior to death energy would be usable to the point that it would deflect, repel and diffuse the brunt of the chaos that surrounded and even pounded azuma himself yet this wasn’t the end to this, instead while the energy began to flow? Azuma could feel it as is own blast was knocked back at him and he wouldn’t be out of the count yet, he wasn’t going to yield, no as his mind was still struggling he closed his eyes feeling the blast rater than seeing it and then PUSHED his energy flying out like a solid wall that would bat the power aside and he exhaled, he was Exhausted, not from power since that flowed through his veins not physically, because he still was in his prime but mentally? He was exhausted and while he managed to repel this female once, from sheer herculean effort? He knew that his only option was to activate another power he did not wish to activate, or convince this female to leave.

”..It’s actually quite simple, we are viewed by the world as terrorists. We are Chaos incarnate, you enjoy chaos. Plus even if our current leader forgot you guys came to our aid in australia? I haven’t. I still view you as allies even if i fight you, for one simple reason. If you felt like it? I’d be a puddle of goo on the ground and brazil would be in a full scale riot. But i don’t feel like seeing my people nor my organization get bashed around any more than it has so i, of course have an obligation to stop you. Which is the conundrum aint it?”

Azuma didn’t know how to continue, but he knew he had to take a risk for if chaos and destruction where the keys to getting his people back? He didn’t care what kind of monster he had to become, and so with a breath he began to speak the next part of his sentence.

”..If the chaos is too much to handle, share it , i honestly don’t care what kind of monster i become if it means the monsuta can be saved, i’m at the point where either i topple my current leader and take the reins myself, or i force myself to become strong enough to protect them when he will not. So my proposition is this, let me re-forge an alliance with shadowfall. Acknowledge us as i acknowledge you miss mana, if you do this? I will swear an oath in blood that i will never betray you. It is as simple as that. “

Azuma had stated the truth. He didn’t care what happened to himself if brazil was to be saved, it was either he delved into the very bones of his power and pulled forth a cataclysm that would destroy himself in the process of he parleyed with her. Hence with each step he took, his defenses would be up, but his offenses would be down. The world smoldered around him the people below rioted, and the skys above had become distorted by the immense titanic power of the two beings that were above. So this was the point that he wanted to get across and standing but a scythe strike away from mana he would have spoken with a grin of his own spreading across his lips.

”..So mana-mana. Are we going to continue this tango? Since if i must i will continue to fight you, i will destroy the very ground you seek and turn my own life into a flame to do so, but i will fight you. Because it is my purpose, and this is my home. I’ve pitched my case, now give me your verdict. “

With that done? As a show to back up his words his body shifted and from his gloves formed a sword blunt and oblong without bladed sides. It would rest in his hands since he knew the risk of being this close to this unpredictable being, however he also felt while she was drunk off of power in battle that she also was able to see the benefit of this. If she was willing to he was willing to, as for his people? This was worth it.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Operation Blow The Fucker UP! [Monsuta - Brazil]  - Page 2 LzZCuy7
Operation Blow The Fucker UP! [Monsuta - Brazil]  - Page 2 BtXe12b
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Blow The Fucker UP! [Monsuta - Brazil]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Operation Blow The Fucker UP! [Monsuta - Brazil]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Operation Blow The Fucker UP! [Monsuta - Brazil]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Operation Blow The Fucker UP! [Monsuta - Brazil]

Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:59 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 751

State of Peril, no? Monsuta was under a slow recovery even if it was exponentially slow due to the lack of resources, firepower and alliances that their leader, Stefan Soan, has severed away as if it was for the good of the organization. Trying their very best to expand their lands, gain productive resources out of any possible country and strengthening their defenses. Due to the leader's brash actions, it had made some of those efforts become in vain. Now this? Well, this is getting ridiculous especially when the Demon Queen herself shows up in the land owned by Brazil. With an intent to wipe clean the land and put a flag over its soil to call it apart of Shadowfall, there is not a bloody way to stop their tracks until someone or something puts up a fight. Given the benefit of the doubt, Azuma stood his ground and throw down whatever cards he could have left to leave Brazil untouched by other organizations; that was just how loyal most people are in Monsuta.

So, what's the meaning of telling all of this? Well, it was simply a matter of how a certain person felt. Being out of the field close to almost a month, toleration wasn't her forte at all especially when one of her respectable comrade is left to stand alone while everyone else curls up as nothing more but pathetic cowards. Red-haired and petite was the simplest way to describe this girl, she would appear behind Azuma in a slump of Dark Matter and patted his head in comfort that he wasn't alone in this fight. Not for long, with a swift work, Dark Matter would leak itself out from her physical body and form a sphere of that very same energy onto her palm before thrusting it into his body with harmless force but producing a recoil that will send him far away from Mana's reach. At the same time, it would create a protective layer of Dark Matter around Azuma's body, all in itself with enough durability to even take a single powerful blow from the Demon Queen herself. Wasting a quarter of her already-monstrous Aether energy to build that much power into a protective layer, Zwei wasn't simply going to take the chances for things to go sour, not for Azuma nor for Monsuta.

"Or."

Her eyes shifted immediately towards Mana with a sharp glare.

"You can leave Brazil alone and appoint a tea time for us to chat. If that wasn't enough, you can take me with you and as per said by Azuma, reforge our alliances and we both can have benefits by equally splitting Monsuta's lands to the ownership of Shadowfall. After that, I'll do whatever you ask for as long as you let this fella off the hook."

While ending off her sentence, Zwei's thumb would point towards Azuma to indicate this 'fella' that she mentioned. But, it didn't just simply end there with some friendly negotiation either.

"If sweets aren't your taste, then the deal is off for me to deal with you personally."

There, with a grin on her face.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Blow The Fucker UP! [Monsuta - Brazil]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/100Operation Blow The Fucker UP! [Monsuta - Brazil]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:43 am

A clacking echo beckoned down the halls of the Shadow Fall headquarters, the once co-leader of the Kurikku wished to speak with his majesty as he came to hear the word about attacking the Monsuta. From what he had last known, the Monsuta and Shadow Fall were known as great allies. Though as time seemed to beckon onward the Monsuta would go through a straining amount of changes in leadership and things would change with their new leaders. While Bikuta wasn't one to necessarily approve of these changes within their faction and their wishes to cut ties with Shadow Fall, it only worried him for the life of his once leader. While they had left on not the greatest terms for his blatant disregard of his "family" as he called it, he still cared for the man he once stood beside tremendously. Knowing the power and capabilities of his new master he wished not to see his friend slaughtered so simply.

It was a strange relationship the two held these days, Bikuta and S Hiroge, they still yearned for the same future of the world. Yet, neither could see eye-to-eye, when things came to a turn so long ago in Soul Society. Regardless of what Hiroge's powers entailed Bikuta could not seem to believe that they came to fail at that point. He always had this slight doubt in Hiroge's ability to clutch the future without himself in it. Not only this but reaching out to bring insult to injury when there had already been an attack commenced within the Soul Society and the demise of it were to be certain without them. He saw no reason for Hiroge to rush in, it was futile. Him meddling with the future was out of character, selfish, and foolish. If the Soul Society were to be doomed at that point, Bikuta saw little reason for the Kurikku to follow. Though they would, and they would lose a plethora of members in doing so. In addition, the organization would fall to nothing as their leader seemed to vanish from the face of the world. The pain that it brought to the ranks of their beloveds brought even Bikuta to no longer wish for a union with the Organization anymore. Thus, he disbanded it all and left it behind. Looking forward, he moved on to fight alongside many other demons and Arrancar like himself. A wise decision on his part.

Though as he would reach his chambers and query of her whereabouts he'd come to find that Mana had already set off and put her plans into action. Brazil was now under attack by the Queen herself, and Bikuta could only imagine how Hiroge would retaliate. Seeing the demise of his new comrades in his visions, it was a sad sight, indeed. Quite the luck that he seemed to have followed him around.

With these thoughts, Bikuta felt pressured into dealing with the man himself. While he wished to stop Mana from what she was doing, he knew that this could not be done. No, he'd be a defector if he did anything that foolish and he had laid his loyalty and brand himself as the Sexta Espada already. He'd swipe his arm behind himself, nodding off the others that were with him. Camilla wished to join him in this fight, but he knew that it was something that he wished to handle between just himself and Hiroge. Whether Hiroge would fight him by himself or not was a mystery, but he wished to at least try. In doing so, he'd come to help Mana and hopefully bring Hiroge to her side as well. While Vizard wasn't exactly "allowed" in Shadow Fall, it would do no harm to them to have another well-versed comrade in their ranks. With that, he'd step into the dark abyss and make his way to Brazil.

The zipping sound protruded from the sky and the green-haired Arrancar would step outside. His spiritual pressure leaving a mark to the sense of all that were in the area. He'd look to see chatter among the group, though he'd not be able to find the words cohesively enough to comprehend. Looking to Mana, he would give a nod to her direction. Whether she had any understanding of this meaning that he would not be meddling in the current diplomatic affairs taking place or not was beyond him. He sought to find his prior leader, and avenge those that lost their lives in his foolish acts. A slight amount of anger disgruntled him as he rolled his neck. Looking down at the two Vizard below, "I wish to speak with your valiant Co-commander. Tell me of his whereabouts, or is he too afraid to fight for you and your men from past failures?" His voice would beckon to them, the stern tone stretched for miles and echoed with each word. His fist tightened before his hand rose upon the hilt of his Zanpakutō, his teething gritting as he felt an unexpected feeling of aggitation creep upon his vessel.

Shifting his gaze from those he spoke to he closed his eyes and lifted his chin slightly. Searching for the spiritual pressure that he knew all too well...

Coding in template By: [THEFROST]
Graphics by: CPKallday

Last edited by CPKallday on Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Operation Blow The Fucker UP! [Monsuta - Brazil]  - Page 2 Sbb1I7e
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Blow The Fucker UP! [Monsuta - Brazil]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/100Operation Blow The Fucker UP! [Monsuta - Brazil]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:58 am

Artist: Bleach OST - Song: Escalon - Word Count: 1269

Uncertainty channeled through the cold motionless vessel of S Hiroge, the previous leader of the Kurikku and the now Co-Commander of the Monsuta. So much had changed in such a small amount of time. So much pain and suffering he brought upon his people. They had every right to despise them, he understands that. Yet, it all still ate at him, his own foolish acts within the Soul Society could be seen as treachery. His mind could do nothing but bring him down, and his head would follow suit, his eyes gazing at the ground at his feet as sat upon a colossal throne.

In the midst of all of this, he slowly recuperated himself back into a mental strength well enough to hold the position with no worry. Though, he still wasn't the man that he once was back in the days of the Kurikku. He had lost so much courage and self-respect for his actions, he wished not to see the same fate come to the Monsuta as well. With Mana's arrival, it would be evident that such would happen. He recalled back to months earlier when he had used his powers to reach to this point in time, he recalled seeing Azuma and Mana crossing swords. Though Azuma would fall short in his power and lose to Mana, in the long run, crushing the remaining members of the Monsuta as a result. Their leader not being able to hold a blade against the Queen of Demons for some reasons or another. It was much as he had once done with the Kurikku...

He hid these visions that he had saw so long ago. He wished to forget them and carry on with his life as though he had never witnessed these events and would deal with it when it came around. He feared for his own life, being the coward that he was now. Thoughts of abandoning those that relied on him came into mind frequently and he wished to flee from the world as a whole and seek refuge among the Hollows he had come to know and love so long ago.

As he sat in remorse, aware of the events taking place outside of his home's doorstep the floor beneath him grew dark and faded into a deep smoke. This smoke rose and in curiosity his sight would follow. He had forgotten what this all came to be. Large columns cascaded in a staggered manner, as one stop growing another would ascend past it. This would continue until they all met a point. A flock of ravens would screech and come to form a dark figure, a dark mass of sorts turning from feather to flesh. A wisp of smoke cascaded the figure before being flicked away by a hand that could use a clipping of the nails.

Operation Blow The Fucker UP! [Monsuta - Brazil]  - Page 2 Ryuk

"Failure."

The figure called out, Hiroge's eyes pinned as the word ran crisp in his eardrums. He knew this to be true. Though, coming from the source it did would hit home for him. Hiroge drew his sight from the beast that lived inside him, shame riddling his visage as the corners of his eyes wrinkled. "Nevermore..." He muttered in response. "I thought you were gone, too..." He faintly said, his fingers clawed into the arms of the chair he sat upon.

"No, no... I just don't work with losers. You called upon me and my power... though what you did with it dissatisfied me. I thought long and hard about taking control once more and bringing up the matters with your companions... Yet, some of them piss me off to no mean that I likely would have slaughtered them before I did anything of use." Nevermore chuckled before pulling an apple from the smoke that lingered in the area. The crunch of his bite echoed in high volume. "You were always better at that, anyway. Were." He'd speak with a full mouth, his words muffled but still clear, debris from the apple flying into the air as he spoke.

Hiroge smirked, it was true. However, that was in the past. He was no longer that man that wished to tell the tales of his visions to others in hopes that something different would come from it all. "What do I do? If I fight---"

"Hah! What kind of fucking question is that? You idiot, did you leave your brain and wits in Soul Society as well? If you fight the Monsuta could die, if you don't the Monsuta will die. Are you so much of a coward that you would sit here and watch this place fall? At least your tried..." Nevermore's words were stern, yet humorous. Loud, yet well-tempered. His words always carried a large amount of weight to Hiroge. He was fortunate to have such a good relationship with his Inner Hollow, many others didn't share the same fate. It took many years for him to establish it and create a solid foundation. A goal that they could both fight for: killing the Shinigami. Though, they had strayed from that goal. It was only for the meanwhile, he still wished to complete this goal in the future. It was just timing: when, where, and how.

Hiroge's head slowly dropped and rose again, nodding in agreement to his "better" half. "Yeah..." His voice still faint and filled with doubt. "I never was much for dying a hero..." He continued.

"Then don't die." Nevermore's voice called out as crows screeched and the world he once lived in vanished to the empty room in which he previously resided. The words rang within Hiroge's head for a moment before he pressed his palms into his thighs and stood up. He'd plant his hands on his back as a crack rattled up his spine before he rolled his neck. As he did so, he could sense an all too familiar tingle in the air. He lifted his nose before lifting his brow.

"Bikuta?" The name rolled off his tongue before a smirk came upon his face. "So you're with the enemy, ol buddy? Well, if that doesn't make this all the more interesting, I don't know what does..." He said to himself before he vanished from the room.

It'd be but a moment before he'd be feet in front of his old comrade in arms. His head pushed away from his chest and slightly tilted as he grinned down at him. "Well, well... Good to see you, bro." Hiroge teased his green-haired friend, he could sense the tension that laid within Bikuta's body. His words followed shortly after his arrival, but not soon enough to hear the request for his location to be known to Azuma and Zwei. "I'd love to carry on and catch up. Unfortunately, there seems to be a little more interesting things going on over here." He'd shot his index fingers toward Mana and the others before stepping away on a reishi platform created beneath his foot. His figure vanishing before appearing beside Azuma.

"What's up?" Hiroge said, rather chipper. It was as though he had just undergone a complete change of mood just from Bikuta being around. It was nice to see him, though he wasn't sure how Bikuta felt about it entirely. Hiroge rolled on his heels to his toes consistently, his hands in his pockets. His gaze adjusted to the woman that was before them, not giving a glance to neither Azuma nor Zwei. "What do you want? I know... I'm late."

Coding in template By: [THEFROST]
Graphics by: CPKallday

Last edited by CPKallday on Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:56 pm; edited 3 times in total

Operation Blow The Fucker UP! [Monsuta - Brazil]  - Page 2 Sbb1I7e
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Blow The Fucker UP! [Monsuta - Brazil]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Operation Blow The Fucker UP! [Monsuta - Brazil]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:03 am
[adm]Got 24 to 48 hours until you are skipped and CPK can post @gin[/adm]

Operation Blow The Fucker UP! [Monsuta - Brazil]  - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum