Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pride and Prejudice - Demon Allegiance [Private/Kiyah] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Pride and Prejudice - Demon Allegiance [Private/Kiyah] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Pride and Prejudice - Demon Allegiance [Private/Kiyah] Empty Pride and Prejudice - Demon Allegiance [Private/Kiyah]

Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:20 pm
KUANASTHA
Wayfaring Stranger
"And what's a sweet... fleshly lass like you, doing 'round here?"

Demonic aura tainted the shadows of a Texas city alleyway, two or three rising up from the walls. Surrounded by two hulking masses of shadows slowly forming into fairly normal human bodies was a young girl, maybe her mid to late teens at best? For lack of a better comparison, this was beginning to look like a stereotypical "protagonist, save me!" scenario. For the now confirmed three demons, this would be an unfortunate turn of events.

"Earnest question that's better left unanswered; are you all [i]actually[i] daft? Or was I just naive, being under the assumption that attempts at sexual solicitation or kidnapping--maybe human trafficking?--in an alleyway only happened at night?"

For a moment, the demons paused, slightly confused. One, was just overall no longer attuned to the situation; the girl's words made him ponder for a moment, as he was genuinely curious what she meant. The girls words fell on deaf ears for another one of the demons, as he was still fully intent on going through with their initial plotting; his blood somewhat boiled with even more incentive to take the girl in a rough and rowdy manner given her demeaning insults. The third demon, the last to manifest from the shadows, had an urging feeling. Sending out a pulse of energy, he finally realised a faint hybrid aura emanating from the girl. And, unlike his brothers, he had once been a Shadowfall soldier, just a grunt of the force, but one to experience the baptism of maddening energy the Demon Queen herself used to wash over any number of countries in any number of wars. So, for him to feel a familiar aura from this girl offered him a foreboding sense of crisis.

"Boys, we're going now. Miss, sorry for the trouble."

With a sense of urgency, the demon grabbed the arms of the other two demons who had confused faces. They didn't do much to question their older, more experienced brother, however; it was enough that he said they should leave now. If anything, he could tell them what happened here after they left.

"You could just call me Miss K. That's what the voices call me."

The girl's words and tender smile to accompany gave a chill that ran down the spine for the eldest demon, fully aware of the trends of madness that ran through those of the Royal Bloodline, further solidifying his assumption. With that, he only made more haste, turning to bow to the young girl before bidding farewell with a "Sorry for the trouble, Miss K." Sad to say, he didn't get far, as a figure descended from the rooftops of the buildings forming this alleyway, directly landing on dispatching of the three demons with one fell-swoop. If it weren't a hunter of sorts, the girl would have almost felt compelled to call the new figure "Batman" or something.

Patiently waiting for the figure--who, now that she got a closer look, really seemed to look like a just a child--to finish taking care of the three demons, the girl finally spoke up in a nonchalant manner, as if this whole ordeal was under her control.

"Dear me, woe is I; for a second there I presumed myself finished! Truly, you are in my good graces, Spide--hero! Thank, thank you so so much!"

If not for her forcefully clenching her jaw, the girl may have let out a yawn.
© S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

Pride and Prejudice - Demon Allegiance [Private/Kiyah] 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
punchout414
punchout414
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pride and Prejudice - Demon Allegiance [Private/Kiyah] Left_bar_bleue24004/999999Pride and Prejudice - Demon Allegiance [Private/Kiyah] Empty_bar_bleue  (24004/999999)
Tiers:

Pride and Prejudice - Demon Allegiance [Private/Kiyah] Empty Re: Pride and Prejudice - Demon Allegiance [Private/Kiyah]

Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:41 am

Pride and Prejudice - Demon Allegiance [Private/Kiyah] Kiyah_10

A very usual day on patrol with nothing outside the ordinary thus far was going on for the short “kid”. Kiyah was handling his usual rounds, making sure that anyone or anything that looked strange he handled. There were no summons present walking around him just now, rather instead he just had his trusty gun kept in it’s holster.

“It’s all quiet for the most part…a little too quiet at that.”

He was glancing around, scanning every nook and cranny. Hikari’s voice was quiet for a while, not a single word leaving her lips that only Kiyah would be able to hear. In all honesty this was the one thing he hated about this patrol. On top of just enough pay, it was almost always some low end monster that wanted to start trouble, never really worth the effort. With how tedious the job was, he supposes he just wanted some excitement for once, a challenge. After all until he had fulfilled his quota it wasn’t really his own time, he was following the orders of whoever was telling him what he needed to do.

First thing he needed to do was stop for a drink, so he grabbed a can of cola from the nearby store. Popping it open and taking a sip as he went to walk down one of the alleyways in the city.

“I can get a better view from up there.”

He said to himself nonchalantly, as he made his way up a long flight of stairs. Taking his sweet time because he was more than aware that he had lots of it. He eventually made his way too the top to get a better view over everything, taking a sip of the drink as he looked around.

“Still nothing worth talking about.”

But a scene below eventually did seem to catch his eye, causing him to raise a eyebrow.

“What do we have down here….”

All he could really tell at the moment was the female figure that seem to have any chance of escaped blocked by the strange figures was actually.. talking to them. He found this odd, as he expected her to do something more along the lines of run.

Upon seeing that third rise up he was ready to pounce, at least up until the point the third seem to be motioning for them to leave.

But sadly for them, the chance to walk away quietly was no longer possible.

“Done.”

Was all he muttered, quickly hopping from his current position and onto the ground. A blade with a glowing blue base that seem to be composed of some kind of energy was seen faintly for a moment, being brought through the low end demons successfully before it was put away. He finished the rest of his soda and threw it into one of the nearby dumpsters, going to turn to the female behind him. His blue hues falling upon her form as she spoke.

No, there is no way she could be serious. This had to be some kind of joke, no one could ever be this dramatic. Especially with how strange the demons acted around her for that split second. Either way, he gave her a faint wave.

“Sup. Uh..yeah, everyone gets one? I guess. You don’t need to mention it. “

Quota was fulfilled for now, so he had free time again. Might as well not be too much of a stranger than he already is.

“Name is Kiyah Nobachi. Nice to- save you and stuff.”

Though she didn’t really seem in that much danger, he’ll just play along for now.
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pride and Prejudice - Demon Allegiance [Private/Kiyah] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Pride and Prejudice - Demon Allegiance [Private/Kiyah] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Pride and Prejudice - Demon Allegiance [Private/Kiyah] Empty Re: Pride and Prejudice - Demon Allegiance [Private/Kiyah]

Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:09 pm
KUANASTHA
Wayfaring Stranger
Kuanastha didn't really have any set expectations in her "savior's" reaction, but it was a lot less exciting than it could've been. Honestly, that came at most as a disappointment, but to be honest it was at the same time a bit of a relief that she hadn't been pried into. The same couldn't be said for her own words, however.

"I don't mean to be intrusive, but, I must say you do seem a bit young to be engaging in these... vigilantist affairs, if that's what one could call it? So, why're you going around making merry with the night-dwellers?"

The girl presented an inquisitive face that offered genuine curiosity, despite her otherwise lackadaisical mannerisms. But, after a bit of thought and concern for prudence, Kuanastha quickly waved her hand and shook her head.

"Nevermind, that was too rude of me. Carry on, and, really, thank you."

This time around, Kuanastha revealed an earnest face to convey that she really meant her thanks. The boy, Kiyah's actions really weren't necessary, but the motive behind him taking action couldn't be disregarded. The hybrid girl put a bit of thought into things; what could propel a child to patrol the rooftops and dispatch demons without so much as a flinch? It wasn't that she pitied the boy as she alongside many others had their own fair share of hardships; it was more so an admiration that a boy could be so proactive.

With a respective bow, Kuanastha prepped to leave the alleyway, only entering to lure out those three demons who followed her. Things were a bit different as intended, but that was alright. Actually, one more thing was somewhat out of her initial plans. Before leaving the alley towards a main-road, Kuanastha turned around and addressed the boy.

"Bo--Kiyah, was it? I presume you know your ways around these parts? I stumbled upon this alley and, well, you know what happened; I've seem to have lost my way. Would you mind?"

© S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

Pride and Prejudice - Demon Allegiance [Private/Kiyah] 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
punchout414
punchout414
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pride and Prejudice - Demon Allegiance [Private/Kiyah] Left_bar_bleue24004/999999Pride and Prejudice - Demon Allegiance [Private/Kiyah] Empty_bar_bleue  (24004/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:09 am

Pride and Prejudice - Demon Allegiance [Private/Kiyah] Kiyah_11

No it can’t be seen right now, but Hikari is already making the biggest face that she can. Mentally of course, the spirit not able to be seen. She doesn’t like this girl already, she just gives her this “off “ kind of feel that she can’t explain. Then again, she’s just that overprotective of Kiyah. That being said, she’s no doubt trying to warn him.

Pride and Prejudice - Demon Allegiance [Private/Kiyah] Hikari12

“I don’t like her.”

Kiyah for just this moment was not paying the spirit any attention as she was trying to speak to him. Hoping that the ignoring of her would keep her quiet for now. That being said, his attention is on the female in front of him currently. The question she asked actually wasn’t too intrusive or anything of the sort, and he had pure intent to answer it. But instead, she decided to take it back. Prompting him to just blink at her a bit as she was getting ready to walk away. In truth, he does it for a number of reasons. But part of it has to do with the fact that it puts food on the table and keeps the lights on, which is a big plus. At least he had gotten his props for helping, with which he just gave her a nod.

“Don’t mention it.”

He’s not sure if he can take much credit though, after all slaying monsters like that is his job. He’s expected to do that and doesn’t really need to save anyone, just that people usually didn’t get hurt on his watch because he was able to react quick enough. So it’s more of a matter of circumstance than anything else. Now he was left with the pleasure of answering her question, if he could show her around the town she didn’t seem to know much about. The comment about how young he looked still stuck with him a bit, but he’s used to it at this point so it was in one ear and out the other. He just shrugged his shoulders towards her and nodded once more.

“If you want, sure. Doesn’t sound like too much trouble.”

He walked up to her and for the first time since the encounter, flashes a smile. Going to walk a bit in front of her.

“Follow me, we can walk around for a bit. “

Assuming she does follow, it was time for small conversation.

“So what brings you here? Anything of interest, or are you just visiting?”

Pride and Prejudice - Demon Allegiance [Private/Kiyah] Signat10
"Winners win, losers lose. I can't explain it any better than that.I don't know how it happens, but winners win.And if you create a culture of losing, if you keep being a victim,if you keep letting losing happen to you. If you keep letting people do you and treat you any kind of way it's gonna become a culture."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum