Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
» Walk towards the Light. [OPEN/Quincy Only]
Today at 7:02 am by Gamma

» GOSSAMER • animation panfandom
Today at 6:59 am by Guest

» Serenity's Templates
Today at 6:19 am by SerenityVerdant

» Arishima, Genpaku
Today at 5:32 am by Genpaku

» Electric↓Release [Adam/Tsubasa]
Today at 12:08 am by Forsaken Crow

» Snow-fall.
Yesterday at 10:34 pm by That Guy...

» Good↓Greed
Yesterday at 10:12 pm by [THEFROST]

» Tsubine's Graphics and Coding Listings
Yesterday at 9:27 pm by Tsubine

» Mercy↓Murder [Ask Only]
Yesterday at 9:06 pm by [THEFROST]

» Pure↓Produce [Adam/Kamui]
Yesterday at 7:33 pm by [THEFROST]

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

M A G I

Statistics
We have 2457 registered users
The newest registered user is Nakami

Our users have posted a total of 114052 messages in 17330 subjects
Top posting users this week
Blade

Henrex

Mirja Eeola

MWD

[THEFROST]

SerenityVerdant

§aga

JJ

Genpaku

Tsubine

Word Counter

Discord App

Share | 

Erna Iramasha's Simple Templates [Cirno's Fallen Angel Form]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

¥ Yen : 2148257047

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
999999/999999  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Erna Iramasha's Simple Templates [Cirno's Fallen Angel Form]   Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:13 pm

A MOST VIOLENT HERO

Erna Iramasha

Song: N/a STUFF - Artist: N/A STUFF - Words: N/A

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Coding By: [THEFROST]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Erna Iramasha's Simple Templates [Cirno's Fallen Angel Form]   Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:16 pm

A MOST VIOLENT HERO

Erna Iramasha

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Back to top Go down
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Erna Iramasha's Simple Templates [Cirno's Fallen Angel Form]   Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:26 pm

A MOST VIOLENT HERO

Erna Iramasha

Back to top Go down
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Erna Iramasha's Simple Templates [Cirno's Fallen Angel Form]   Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:28 pm

A MOST VIOLENT HERO

Erna Iramasha

Back to top Go down
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Erna Iramasha's Simple Templates [Cirno's Fallen Angel Form]   Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:31 pm

A MOST VIOLENT HERO

Erna Iramasha

Back to top Go down
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Erna Iramasha's Simple Templates [Cirno's Fallen Angel Form]   Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:32 pm

A MOST VIOLENT HERO

Erna Iramasha

Back to top Go down
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Erna Iramasha's Simple Templates [Cirno's Fallen Angel Form]   Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:38 pm

A MOST VIOLENT HERO

Erna Iramasha

Back to top Go down
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Erna Iramasha's Simple Templates [Cirno's Fallen Angel Form]   Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:40 pm

A MOST VIOLENT HERO

Erna Iramasha

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: Erna Iramasha's Simple Templates [Cirno's Fallen Angel Form]   

Back to top Go down

Erna Iramasha's Simple Templates [Cirno's Fallen Angel Form]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1