Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Blade

Statistics
We have 2501 registered users
The newest registered user is Mythos

Our users have posted a total of 117456 messages in 17877 subjects
Top posting users this week
Yaksha

Mirja Eeola

Henrex

fantomdarc

Tsubine

Hakase

tina

Gamma

MWD

Snopy

Discord App
Share | 

Menja Zovut Katja

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Starchyu
Experienced Member

¥ Yen : 34272076

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
3000/99999  (3000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Menja Zovut Katja   Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:47 am

Artist: Tuva Semmingsen Song: Lascia Ch'io Pianga - Word Count: 1,138

This was nothing short of a predicament.

As heavy heels echoed off of concrete stones, the young girl looked up at the palace before her and took a deep breath. Her arrival was unannounced but that was how she liked things. Not very professional but it left those in her life on their toes, never aware when she could pop in. However, this was not a housewarming party, this woman was here on business.

This was, in her professional opinion, a newsworthy event. Katja, the Master of the Dolls herself, was going to someone else for help. Not just for any help though oh no. Never in all of her one thousand plus years of walking through the realm of "existence" had something like this ever occurred. She was coming to ask for training...a teacher...a guiding hand. Someone who could take her rage and anger and use it to guide her down a path of unfathomable power. This act alone contradicted everything Katja had ever planned for herself, and more importantly, some of her core principals.

Whether it be her pride or the feelings of superiority, asking others for help with her own powers had always just seemed so....pointless to her. Never before had anybody else been capable of taking her personality and abilities and harnessing them into something more but of course, Katja was. She knew her powers. Inside and out. She knew how to twist and contort her body how to use her speed, agility, and her powers and puppets to the full of their ability...However... She had hit a plateau. This place in her training where things...weren't getting better. She was no longer improving. She had lost her "spark", the love of the thrill of war. The satisfaction of victory. Everything had become a blur of pointless motions and for her, that kind of existence just didn't work.

This was a confusing and unique bump in the road. Something Katja had never dealt with in all her one thousand years. Never before had she thought herself even capable of asking for help but this problem was becoming unbearable. Training had become this fruitless labor, her skills no longer improving. Wasting resources and time with an activity that wasn't helping her only made her frustrated and angry, and not the kind that helped with productivity. She had hit a wall. Her work had also begun to suffer because of it. The lack of muse had put all of her projects on hold, and because of that, her checkbook had taken a bit of a hit... It was just one thing after another. All of it falling back on her lack of the love of the fight. She was tired of this burden...tired of...caring.

Though, she knew just who could help change that. Someone capable of reaching right into the pit of Katja's being and pulling forth all things mad and insane. The Queen herself...Mana Asthavon. The Queen of demons....the Queen of madness. Surely someone of her standing could understand Katja, understand what would be needed to bring out the absolute best, or in this case worst, of her. The Russian raksasha had nothing but the highest hopes for this encounter. She wanted this to work. In fact, she needed it too and at this point, she was feeling rather desperate as her own attempts at fixing the problem had only made things that much worse

As the girl finally approached the doors of the estate, she offered those guarding it a half-cocked smile so to speak and she was guided inside. Stepping through the halls she kept her head high, her aura confident, and her attitude respectful. This wasn't her home, and she wasn't here to make enemies. She took in the scenery around her, pleasantly surprised with the rather.."refined" tastes of the decor. They wandered through halls, stairs, and many corridors before finally standing before a large set of double doors. The guards opened the door and Katja smiled with glee as they announced her name

She waited patiently for a moment before she finally made her way through the large room and finally, she stood before Mana. Curtsying gently, and making sure to never break eye contact, she went ahead and put on her "act". This would be her way of showing her respect.

"Good morning my Queen. My name is Ekaterina Kurae. You may know my name from the dolls I've spent my lifetime creating or as the Qwaser of Metals. I am but a humble low level demon, come to request your aid." Her accent was thick, heavy, and she paused a moment clearing her throat. Smiling sweetly she then turned, snapping her fingers as she did so. As the sound echoed no more than three simple designed, faceless puppets wondered in, all of them carrying large elegant gift baskets overhead. They placed them gently at Katja's feet before all bowing to their creator and to Mana, only to seemingly "poof" away in a puff of smoke. Katja turned back to Mana, bowing respectfully as she then continued.

"I apologize for my sudden and unannounced arrival. This was a decision I thought long about and I truly think we could make magic happen. I have found myself...incapable, of pressing my training any further. I've hit...this wall, so to speak and I need someone who can...truly offer a guiding hand. One that is sure and precise.. Someone who can take all of my abilities and actually give me the opportunities to do...better." Clearing her throat once more, she motioned to the gift baskets at her feet.

"Honestly, my lady, I was hoping we could discuss the details of this over tea maybe..?" Katja offered, her eyes bright and full of hope.

This sweet and almost playful attitude was nothing short of an act but it was Katja's nature as she often found herself incapable of being...."nice". Her bossy and often.."dominating" nature put a lot of people off, causing arguments and more often than not, ending any potential of a friendship from even forming.

However, in most cases, the Russian self proclaimed "Queen" didn't really care about the risk of not making friends. She existed to win, and look out for number one...of course, with a few exceptions...and this was one of those. She needed this. She needed Mana...and just coming here before her was enough to make Katja incredibly disappointed in herself...but this...this as for her. This was a necessary step...one even she would be willing to take if it meant proving herself. Especially if it meant improving herself.

Mana was the key, and Katja was ready and willing to obey and listen, so with a kind tilt of the head and a sickeningly sweet smile, Katja giggled.

"Won't you please consider it, my Queen?"

Coding in template By: [THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://starchyu.tumblr.com
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

¥ Yen : 2148302347

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
999999/999999  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Menja Zovut Katja   Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:33 pm

[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Artist: DSO - Song: Voodoo Mon Amour - Word Count: N/A

Surprises is just what kept life ever-so interesting. And it is just the string of sentiment which Mana implemented within her castle when deciding to go through with her loving "open-door policy". So long as no one was here to start a war, The Queen was more than pleased to talk and indulge in pleasantries with people from all walks of lives. Nation leaders, faction commanders, bums, criminals, perverts, murders, sickos, royalty, warriors; anyone from any walk of life was welcome if they so dared to take a tango across the ballroom floor of Ol' Mana's mania fiesta.

Hence, when little miss Gothic Lolita came smashing through the palace built on chaos, how could The Queen not notice and be ever-so amused? With every movement the tender lil' thang made throughout the manor, the whole essence of our depraved empress could be felt inspecting and sizing her up. After all: the damn thing was made from Mana's accursed energy! So, how could a demon of her caliber NOT keep track of this tasty creature?

Well, let's stop there.

This creature with the potential to be so tasty. Oh yes, Mana smelt an aroma which aroused her ever-so much. Yet, much like cookie dough, it was still very much undone. It was delicious, it was tender and you could probably still eat it raw; but it wasn't a complete product. It needed to be baked and made to press into proper form. In the case of The Puppet Master...? Ah, yes, The Queen could most certainly see a dull look in the eye which meant that the colors of her world were ever-so drab, ever so black and filled with -- melancholy. A most loathsome construct she wished to drown with total and utter mania!

So, it is upon that moment of perverted thought that our cackling witch of a ruler came up with her plan: to show this the woman the most orgasmic world of mania, chaos and all things lunacy induced! Ohhhhh yeeeessssss~! It was a certainty! A creature like this shouldn't view the world in such black and white colors; there should be a rainbow assortment of wonder, release and pleasure to be found in this existence.

Therefore, when our Russian Demon in thigh-highs pranced in the Queen's royal throne room, a most amused laugh exited out of those snake-skinned lips of The Empress and it was apparent as the fact crack makes you high off your ass that ol' Manic Mana anticipated and expected Katja. Of course, as her emerald green eyes analyzed the body of the doll master, ol' nutty over there could tell that our Woman of One Thousand Souls was quite respectful and thoughtful about how she approached this cluster of mania before her. So, Mana couldn't help but give an amused chuckle as she certainly wasn't in one of her erratic moods for the time being.

"Pleasure to make ya' acquaintance, babe. Name is Mana Asthavon, but unless ya' been livin' under a rock, ya' already know that. Though, don't worry s'ugah, I'm quite aware of who you are. I've got a whole army of voices in my head to tell me that~"

Then, with a wink of her right eye, Mana would cackle and tap her skull ever-so playfully. After all: she wasn't bullshitting. With access to a wide array of consciousnesses, one the tens of millions of spirits which lay within her body were already quite aware of the reputation Ekaterina had for her doll craft. So, The Queen already understood what she was in for and was most excited to get this ball rolling!

"Toots, ya' are quite alright. If I wanted ya out of my castle, well....you'd be on the other side of London right now, bahahahaha~!"

Twas' a joke, but it was an oh-so serious one. Queen Bitch was a joker, but her power was anything but! With a single wave of her hand, she was more than capable of rendering this whole damn city to cinders. So, while it was all amusing, there was a layer of unseen intent behind this guise of a prankster.

"No, babe, but seriously; we'll get down to those juicy, juicy deets. I can see it in ya' eyes: ya' are cravin' a most beautiful world of colors and I'm certain my voodoo can help ya' with that. So go on, you've got my ears~"

And, with that, The Queen would seem to slither away from her throne chair in a flash. Then, with the blink of an eye, Ol' Manic Mana was already at the side of Ekaterina and making herself nice and comfy as she rested against her body. With a wink of her eye, an emerald sphere of energy would begin to form in the woman's right hand and a sense of raw power could be felt generating from it as she let out a most manic cackle.

"When ya' are done, I'm certain I can give ya' something nice n' sweet to make ya' see the world isn't so black and white, my s'ugah."

Then, with a twirl of her left index finger, Mana would point at the box and nudge her toward it:

"Now, give me that lovely tea and talk to me, toots~!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net Online
Starchyu
Experienced Member

¥ Yen : 34272076

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
3000/99999  (3000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Menja Zovut Katja   Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:34 am

Artist: Tuva Semmingsen Song: Lascia Ch'io Pianga - Word Count: 980
[color=black]

Bingo.

Katja had to take a moment though. A moment to appreciate this woman in all of her glory. The russian puppeteer was tickled absolutely silly. This was Queen Mana? This was the Queen of madness? Never in all her years would Katja have assumed she would’ve been so...silly. Her boisterous personality and witty comments were enough to make Katja cackle in response. But to be so..open to piloting someone down into the depths of madness? That took skill. That took dedication and know how...things that only a true Queen would’ve been capable of.

She was in. Not completely, but enough to where she knew playing her cards right would result in glorious reward. Looking to Mana and playfully linking arms with the queen as the pale skinned gothic loli painted a sickeningly sweet smile upon her glossed lips, she then walked arm in arm with Mana through the castle, eventually entering a room with a large balcony. Katja admired this room as well, taking a moment to drink in and truly appreciate her surroundings. After all, it wasn’t very often she got to meet with royalty.

It looked as if it had been a library at one point or another. Neat books were stacked upon the shelves. A few open books littered the table space, and with the outside light just peeking in enough to cast large dark shadows upon the wall, Katja felt a sense of...unease as she walked through the room. It wasn’t a bad thing, no no just...a tiny bit unsettling. Noticing the small table out on the balcony though, she made her way over and went about setting the table. Katja was usually above doing such tasks but with her dolls not here she was on her own in the realm of petty work. Leaving the large gift baskets placed upon a table close to a wall within the actual room, she went about her business and set out two teacups on top of the saucers and set a tea bag in each cup before she unwrapped the gift basket and pulled out a few small home made cakes, set them on their own plates by the tea cups and then pulled out a thermos.

Listening to the sound of the water lapping gently into the cup offered a second of a clear mind before Katja was pulled back into the world, into reality. Sitting down across from Mana, Katja smiled. Picking up a spoon, and watched as her water began to slowly, but surely, turn into that rich murky brown color she adored. The aroma of the tea leaves put the wannabe Queen at ease and she took a moment, smiled at Mana, and took a small breath.

“I didn’t come here to waste your time, so I’ll be up front… Work has been...slow. I’ve hit a wall with every task I set for myself and nothing really brings me...feeling anymore.” Katja mentally slapped her own wrist at the incredibly cliche opening, but..it was the truth. The russian doll maker cast her gaze off to the horizon and as she continued, she began mindlessly stirring the tea before her, slowly, as if she was truly lost within her own mind. She sighed and clicked her teeth before continuing.

The light beyond the horizon painted a soft orange glow upon her pale skin and highlighted her large, and pained eyes. While this self proclaimed Queen was often a pro at masking her innermost personal thoughts and shielding the depths of her mind from the outside world this was a different scenario entirely... She needed help… The fact that she had cast away her pride and her ego just to come here, crawling with gifts like the other common folk, made her physically ill...but this was necessary..This was it..and she refused to fuck it all up. She was here...and she would walk away from this, stronger than before.

“Fighting...has lost it's edge. I find myself looking at it much more as a boring chore than something I should enjoy doing. My entire life's work has been centered around my darling puppets and the joy of battle and bloodshed. My dolls… these… weapons, that I have spent the majority of my lifetime slaving over...All of which have gone off to complete great tasks...Helped their masters to the fame and fortune they so desperately seeked… They were built to be wielded by those who appreciate using them to their full potential, through gruesome means of course. This realization filled my day to day with...I don’t know… meaning?” She clenched her jaw, and tightened her grip on her spoon. Bringing her hand up, she glared and watched as the spoon twisted itself into a tight curl before setting it down beside her tea cup and continuing.

“But now…I have lost my sight… I struggle to even get out of bed some days. I feel myself slacking in my training. I can’t take anything seriously...My muscles have ached for the sensation of work but I can not bring myself to wield my tools knowing I can not perform my very very best as my work deserves nothing less. My training..I want to imagine and see my enemies laid out before me...another step in my climb to greatness. I’m tired of my world being so...dull. I need to feel...alive again. I need to feel...madness. So… I’m here...Here to find the key to unlock my potential...the key to dip into the depths of my soul, and return to...well..insanity. Pain and suffering for the sake of my best future...my best work. And that is where you come in, my Queen…” Katja brought her bitter drink to her lips, taking a few small sips before she looked over the edge of the cup, somewhat seductively, before giggling.

“So..what say thee, my darling Mana..? Might you have the remedy to my ailment?”

Coding in template By: [THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://starchyu.tumblr.com
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

¥ Yen : 2148302347

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
999999/999999  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Menja Zovut Katja   Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:43 pm

[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Artist: DSO - Song: Velvet Embracer - Word Count: N/A

So many words, so many actions n' so many useless inhibitions~

That's 'bout what Mana received from the concerns, worries n' doubts which lay n' infected the embodiment of Katja. Yet, she wasn't inherently displeased or disgusted with the 'gal. Far from it, in fact. She was like a diamond caught within the outer casings of a rock. All that was needed to break this diamond free from its rocky tomb was an excavation effort to eradicate the earth which prevented this gem from shining with the utmost of brilliance.

Therefore, while the tiny 'lil Danava was in her own lil' world, as to was The Queen of Demons as she pressed herself on top of the woman n' placed her hands solely on the lass's stomach. In that moment, throughout all her insistent talking, would Ol' Mana begin to massage her abdomen n' begin to get a feel for the metaphysical blockage keepin' her from enjoyin' this most absurd world.

"Ya are blocked, s'ugah."

Simple words at first. Very simple. However, despite how simple they may be, Katja could begin to sense the presence of something otherworldly beginning to ooze n' pour out of the fingers of The Asthavon. Streams of emerald energy bled from the tips of her nails n' begin to swirl, spiral and rotate around the bare stomach of The Danava. A, in this moment she'd even begin to notice the material of clothes rotting away in the presence of such a highly potent source of maddening energy.

"How can Doctah' Mana remedy 'dis lil' problem? Easy, toots. Leave ya' self-open to me n' understand the absurdity of this world~"

Followin' those sweet, sweet delirious words; an outpouring of demonic energy would begin to erupt around the two n' drown the room within a rich gem green glow. It would feel as if the entire cosmos was weighing down on them n' the twinkling of many stars glistened in the room all around them. It was a most heavy thing to experience the aura of The Demon Queen in all it's natural glory So it's no wonder that the distant giggles, cackles n' laughs of children, women and men could be heard all around them as this manic energy sought to infuse a sensation of cosmic ecstasy down the veins of Katja as they bonded over this sanatic ritual.

"Ya have overthought, overindulged n' found ya self trapped in a wall of logical thought. So ya' need to be freed, loosened n' made to be as lucid as ya' were as a wee child, my dear~"

On command, the manic energy which flowed through her palms shot into Katja n' sought to bring forth a burst of warmth into her body. One which would fill up the cold nihilism beating within her essence, bring forth a persona of utter joy n' drown her in a universal sea of unending purpose in understanding the absurdity of this existence. Instead of finding it pointless, it should be a pleasure to struggle n' mark your way through this chaotic dimension. It is only then that one can savor the fruit of mania n' realize how it sets forth one's spirit from the depressive woes of rational living. THAT is what The Queen of Demons desired to infuse Katja with.

"So, all I ask is that ya' subject ya self to this power, to this will n' allow ya self a chance to find fulfillment in the acquiescence of your own minds desire to be free of this pest."

Then, with one final gaze of the eye, Mana would pop the question

"Do ya' submit, my dear? Do ya' submit to a world of madness so that ya' may be alleviated of this curse of a world that is most mundane to ya'?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net Online

Menja Zovut Katja
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010] :: The Realms Of PH Verse :: The Living Realm: Earth :: International Board :: The Kokuryuteishi, Shadow Fall & Monsuta Strongholds :: Europe :: London Reborn :: The Queen's Palace-
Jump to: