Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» A Young Bear Cries Out (Wan)
Today at 4:07 pm by Siegharty

» Hops
Today at 3:20 pm by MorpheusDavol

» Back to duty [OPEN]
Today at 12:49 pm by Cookies

» First encounter with a Death God (Zetsurin)
Today at 11:33 am by Siegharty

» What's wrong with these children [Wan/Open]
Today at 11:15 am by Mirja Eeola

» Keija [APPROVED 4-1]
Today at 10:15 am by Mirja Eeola

» Unfinished Business [WW4 Event]
Today at 10:14 am by Cookies

» Elyss Kishimoto [APPROVED; 5-4, Plus]
Today at 9:33 am by Siegharty

» Elyss Kishimoto, Getting Stronger.
Today at 9:24 am by Mirja Eeola

» Painful Remembrance (Solo)
Today at 8:41 am by Siegharty

Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Henrex

Mirja Eeola

Kade

Statistics
We have 2652 registered users
The newest registered user is Techipit

Our users have posted a total of 126950 messages in 19364 subjects
Share | 

"Long Walks On The Beach." [ Private/ Thea]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
punchout414
Experienced Member
punchout414

Member Info
Platinum Points:
24004/999999  (24004/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: "Long Walks On The Beach." [ Private/ Thea]   Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:05 pm

So the setting could easily be described as absolutely beautiful. The sea was cascading right into the shores of China gently, sun refracting rays in the water as a yawn could have faintly been heard coming from the slayer. Instead of slaying demons today, he would just be taking a day off. Unlike the usual hustle of that he has day to day, this one was promising thus far to be relaxing. Now all that was left was to see how far this could go, this relaxing feeling with no interruptions or unneeded tension. He had worn a different kind of attire since it was a bit hotter outside today. Just a white Nike T short, black shorts, and white what appeared to be running shoes. Definitely nothing fancy, but no one would want to be dressed all heavily when you’re walking along the shore of all places to relax.

“ Don’t get too close to the water, Kiyah.”

The spirit called out while speaking to him mentally. Hikari herself however was not present physically, as she saw no reason to do so just yet. Even if she did want to try and help, she was certain that Kiyah wouldn’t give her permission to be out and about at the risk of her only purpose being to try and stop him from going for a swim and keeping him from speaking too anyone that she deems as shady. She was known for being very overprotective and motherly for a reason, after all.

“ I’ll be fine Hikari, just relax.”

He’s speaking In his head of course, so anyone who would notice would not see him moving his mouth, just a facial expression that showed the slightest bit of stress and a hint of annoyance.

“- Well hmph. I just don’t want anything terrible to end up happening to you is all.”

Arms were folded across her chest.

“ The world can be a very dangerous place and you never know what kind of evil could be just around the corner. Some are rather obvious, others are wolves in sheeps clothing. I’ve told you before how I have been harassed when I’ve went to make groceries.”

“Yeah… he was asking for the number on the membership card, n-not yours.”

“He had that look in his eye, okay?! I know that look. I’ve gotten such a look before. I might have been the one purchasing goods, but he was the one window shopping.”

“….Hikari…”

“ You must have my back! A good son won’t just let someone who looks all rough like that hit on their mother! His face was all pimply! He drunk too much soda, worked out too little, and sounded illiterate. You mustn’t ever expose me to such troubles again.”

“..I’ll try my best.”

“Good. Thank you. Now, proceed- but with caution!~”

he sighed, chuckling to himself a bit as he continued his walk. He’s gotten himself into some crazy stuff, some fun stuff, and some things that were a mix of the two in the past. So now what he’s left to wonder is what else could today hold for him?

The walk, and the journey continued.

"Winners win, losers lose. I can't explain it any better than that.I don't know how it happens, but winners win.And if you create a culture of losing, if you keep being a victim,if you keep letting losing happen to you. If you keep letting people do you and treat you any kind of way it's gonna become a culture."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
surbet11
surbet11

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: "Long Walks On The Beach." [ Private/ Thea]   Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:19 pm

Uprising Spark

Thea

Sifer