Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2594 registered users
The newest registered user is Reyla

Our users have posted a total of 123476 messages in 18831 subjects
Share | 

Can Zanpakutou be "Reincarnated?"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
7380/100  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Can Zanpakutou be "Reincarnated?"   Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:39 pm

Considering the fact that Ryujin Jakka and Hyourinmaru are the strongest in their elements, that would imply that there's a record of the Zanpakutou. Also considering that two Shinigami CAN have the same Zanpakutou, that would confirm that more than one of a Zanpakutou can exist.
Now, there's my point. Can Zanpakutou be "Reincarnated?" To put it in blunt terms, the Zanpakutou would go away after its initial owner passed and the Zanpakutou would basically be...well, "Trapped" until someone is...selected (for lack of a better word) for that Zanpakutou.

Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
44400/999999  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Can Zanpakutou be "Reincarnated?"   Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:43 pm

I actually see that as a logical possibility. It seems to me that would make sense. Although a powerful zanpakuto from a dead shinigami... well let's just say you have to be VERY careful who you let put THAT in their app.

I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
7380/100  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Can Zanpakutou be "Reincarnated?"   Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:00 pm

I'll also say this here and now. Some Zanpakutou, such as Kyoukasuigetsu and Ryujin Jakka, would be destroyed and/or sealed away.

Raiki

November SOTM 2011 2nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Can Zanpakutou be "Reincarnated?"   Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:04 pm

Hmmm, Now this is a hard matter to say none the lest. We seen although in an movie that the same wielders of the same Zanpakutou have minor difference in appearance, but also difference in the flow of there attacks, like one was more graceful and the other full of rage from what we seen.

And I am aware that some where sealed and destroyed so none of the super overpowered Zanpakutou well be used, but I can see them Reincarnated but be weaker than the last user, also I can see that each new user making there own skills from them to make up for the lack of power.

Lastly I say if we do something like this if ever, the people that do cant simply join and get it, but rather be very active to use such a thing

November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Can Zanpakutou be "Reincarnated?"   Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:01 am

Wow, i actually like the idea, of this. It seems quite possible. With all the stuff, that's explained in bleach, there is a possiblity, that a reincarnation is quite possible. I agree with the others who posted before me, that it would be a little wild, if they hand zanpakutos that use to have a strong owner, but i could see this being moderated easily. therefore, Yes!

Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
99999/99999  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Can Zanpakutou be "Reincarnated?"   Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:36 am

I don't have a problem as long as certain Zanpukto's like Hitsugaya's and Captain Yamamato's are unable to be brought back. Doesn't seem like a far fetched concept to me. I say you can go ahead and do it if you want.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net Online
Jes
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Can Zanpakutou be "Reincarnated?"   Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:09 pm

How I've always seen this working is that there are several of these spirits, kind of like Gods. And they have the ability to choose their Shinigami. When the Shinigami dies, sword broken, ect. They have to return to this place, lick their wounds (lord knows how long that'd take) and then they can do so again.

However, there are some Zanpakutou that seem to be made from the Shinigami themselves. I would think these could not be 'reincarnated' since they come from the Shini.

Alyon - Iramasha - 1-1

Yachiru Kusajishi - Shinigami - 2-1+

Otahu - Vizard - 2-2+

Seika - Shinigami - 3-1+
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
15/100  (15/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Can Zanpakutou be "Reincarnated?"   Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:26 pm

I see it happening.
At the same time, i see it failing.
So its a maybe kind of thing.

~Archived~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natalia
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
3500/9999  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: Can Zanpakutou be "Reincarnated?"   Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:30 pm

I agree with the logic. considering they had a movie based on how more then one of the same could exist.. They just have to kill the apposing person that has it to. in one of those battle to the death things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
10120/100000  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: Can Zanpakutou be "Reincarnated?"   Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:24 am

Maybe
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Can Zanpakutou be "Reincarnated?"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next