Joined : 2016-08-16
Posts : 1
Karma : 0
|Subject Post 1Subject: Sigrun Ignis (Intermediate WIP) Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:54 pm|| |
Name: Sigrun Ignis.
Age: 439 years old.
Orientation: She is currently in the employ of the Sanguine Court.
Personality: To say that Sigrun is stoic, would be an understatement, yet at the same time concise to her outward appearance. In truth, the mannerisms in which the woman who had served three Counts and Countesses are associated with apathy, an aloofness gathered by centuries of repetitiveness until all had become viewed as mundane by the uninspired woman. A fact she knows personally, yet laments it not, for due to her fatalistic views, her own bloodline had sealed her disposition to begin with. What point is there to fight against one's nature when all it would do is serve to complicate matters? Designs of ambitions went down with that as a result, and aspirations were all curtailed to the very linear purpose of serving, and of honing herself to better be capable of serving in any given function.
Sigrun isn't without personality though, if anything, her apathy only gave way to a dry wit and a mannerism most deadpan. A coldness that stands in contrast to the typical disposition of the Sueki being a passionate race of sexual dynamites. In her case, it is viewed more a necessity akin to mowing the lawn, or brushing one's teeth, rather than an ecstatic delight some of the more extreme members in her race had taken to doing so. However, it is not to say she does not see the merits in the act, so much as for the fact she does not have much of an opinion that they are recreational, the typical necessities the vampiric Sueki must partake in often enough. A sense of numbness that is related to the mundane and repetitiveness, which had put her in such a general sense of torpor to begin with, and further extending to the next part.
Her training, groomed from a young age with no choice but to do as bidden, Sigrun's entry into the Sueki life had not been something she had a say in, so much as something that was done at a whim of another. She had only spent two decades and some years in her life as a human, and in the company of other Sueki. That made her rather awkward with things like socialization, and good will. They are uncertainties she does not know how to handle if it directly involved her, and as a result, prefers to steer away from such things. The human body and its parts may be known to her well, but not the human mind or the interactions it can concoct.
To further explain the rationale the lack of choice had on her, it is more accurate to say Sigrun had harboured much desires for autonomy despite her sullen, if not apathetic disposition. To garner the spark that others have, and to explore this unknown despite her paradoxical caution and wariness to new territories in general. A risk she might fret from taking, but is wholly tempted into delving into given how the grass is greener on the other side. It is an experience she yearns for.
Her mindset towards Sueki and non-Sueki are married together in that she views them both as possible threats. The former for the occasional rogues that crop up to be put down, and the latter for having designs different from her race. Even towards her own Masters and Mistresses who had sought to instill loyalty, it had backfired on them that such loyalty was warped not to be directed towards them, but towards the race as a whole. Like a grim faced judge, to excise a tumor and to eliminate anyone that has been detrimental, yet that is where the problem begins. Detriments are a very grey area to which she is only a middling person at scouting them out, they, like the human mind, are full of uncertainties and ambiguities, which only feeds into more questions.
That question would be what her stance is on matters, when things she was taught to view in black and white lens are not as contrasted nor as straightforward as they seem to be. A startling change she is considering nowadays as she reevaluates herself, a result of choosing the wrong choice but for reasons she finds right. This had cost her in a couple of intervals in her life, after all.
Smart, prim and proper, Sigrun Ignis is often seen wearing a black blazer suit and a red shirt underneath, parted wide if only to give the impression of being relaxed.
- Sueki do not retain any Soul State, Chi from humans or Demon powers or abilities.
- Kumopu: The ability to burst into an artificial veil of shadows and dash to a target location at extreme speeds and reform back to your usual form. This ability is the Sueki version of Shunpo and Sonido, granting them similar speeds but with a shadowy visual effect. During the moment they are shadows, they become physically invincible and cannot be interacted with but they cannot physically attack until they have left the shadowy state. The state will only last between the jumping point and landing point.
- Kumitsu: The ability to cover oneself in an artificial veil of shadow that blocks of energy from the outside and from within. This allows any Sueki that has covered themselves in shadows to become undetectable by people outside of the veil. Also, if used at night or in very dark places, the Sueki becomes invisible to the naked eye. More powerful Sueki would be capable of conjuring vast amounts of shadow to cover a large area, be it a car, a small park or even an entire house. At night, this is amplified greatly, allowing an entire fortress to be coveted in darkness and block out external influence.
- Kumotabi: Sueki latch onto the darkness of shadows and of the night all around them, churning darkness around their feet. After a few seconds of this, the churning becomes an enveloping whirlpool of shadows that can expand and contract to hold multiple people depending on the Night Energy levels of the Sueki using the ability. Once everyone has been highlighted by this ability, the user stops channelling it. The darkness sucks the Sueki into it and disperses. This ability can suck in other races so long as the user allows it. Anybody that stands on the swirling darkness that isn't granted permission to travel by the user will not move at all.
During travelling, the Sueki fall through what seems to be an endless chasm of darkness lit by candles on strands of dark material that sway to and fro. The distance required to make it to the other world is about a mile of falling. At the bottom is another swirling vortex that spits Sueki out at the other end. High level Sueki may target structures, dragging entire buildings to another location. This is the ability that moved the Sueki race from Earth all those years ago. It is possible for a Sueki to force another person to move through the portal, but this requires triple the effort and can be fought against.
- Blood Sucking Nymphs:: All Sueki characters live off of two things: sex and blood. If either of these are ignored, then the Sueki will start to age rapidly and turn to ash during the night of the 7th day without drinking blood or having sex. The withdrawal symptoms slowly start to becomes noticeable on the 3rd day and get worse leading up to the seventh when the Sueki will look about 100 years old. After drinking blood, the Sueki will feel full and no longer hungry. After having sex, the sueki will feel energised. After both has occurred within 7 days of each other, the body will deteriorate in age becoming more young. The actual age it stops at changes depending on the person and can be altered as Sueki may have preferences on how they look. There are some that even choose to look elderly.
- Child of the Night: When outside in the light of the moon or covered in natural darkness and shadow, the Sueki's body begins to react faster, move quicker, think rapidly and generally become much more aware and agile than if the sun was out. This also means, training and fighting in the moonlight or dark places enhances their potential, increasing their general power and giving them a small advantage. It's also no surprise that some Sexual activities are held on balconies or in the nearby forest due to the moonlight and darkness that envelops them. It is said to enhance the experience. Consider darkness a type of reishi to the Sueki and being around it can push them beyond their limits. Outside of darkness, a Sueki cannot achieve their full potential.
- Lords of Darkness: Sueki are able to see perfectly in darkness. Everything becomes brighter as if somebody had flicked the brightness switch on a video game to the max. This does not remove a Sueki's abilities to see darkness as it appears in a darker hue than the rest of the world.
Beyond this, Sueki are able to use darkness to track their prey. Stepping on a shadow is like treading on a landmine to a keen Sueki on the hunt. Moving through darkness, A sueki can track the targets every movement, but too much focus can be a bad thing as a Sueki may tax their bodies more than intended. Focus when you need to.
These abilities cannot backfire, as a bright light in darkness merely appears white in their vision. Solar energy appears yellow.
- Solar Frailty: Sueki have a very big weakness: The sun. They cannot come into contact with solar energy or sunlight otherwise the ageing process within their bodies starts to rapidly react and they will die within ten minutes. This makes it difficult for Sueki to fight or do anything while the sun is out and have a disadvantage against solar based characters. Fire, electricity and other non-sunlight abilities do not cause this effect. Thus, candles, light-bulbs etc do not age them. How your Sueki falls apart into dust is up to you, but ten minutes will ultimately kill them. This can occur faster in varying intensities of sunlight, and on which parts of the body are afflicted. Only the body parts being soaked in sunlight are affected and the rest of the body is fine.
- Human State: This is not a form in the slightest. Sueki are capable of entering a sort of meditation that shrinks their fangs so they appear to look like normal teeth. They also deny Night Energy access to their powers in this state of meditation. They can move and react as normal as though they were 5-5 tier humans. However, holding this state for too long eventually tires the user. They are still weakened by sunlight as normal.
- Spectre: Your movements become next to untraceable. You make no sounds, you have no fingerprints to leave behind, you don't have a scent. You can still talk, but most choose to whisper and never raise their voice.
- Moonlit mind: Being bathed in moonlight clears your mind and allows you to think with no distractions. Intense focus allows you to calculate quicker and react faster thanks to such a calm mind.
- Moonlit Power: So long as you are bathed in moonlight, you are capable of Telekinesis, flight and are intangible. This does mean you are highly resistant to physical attacks, but become more vulnerable to anything energy or magic based.
- Light Swallower: You can literally remove light by willing it into your body and digesting it. This does not weaken you, nor does it increase your power. Solar light however will sadly kill you like a powerful toxin.
- Shadow Mutilation: You are capable of damaging your opponents shadow, causing the effects on their shadow to be reflected on their physical body. Cutting a limb from their shadow will remove a limb from their body. However, their normal defences still apply to their shadow. Abilities that would require you to touch them would not activate if you touch their shadow and injure them that way.
- Sunlight weakness: Being bathed in sunlight and solar energy causes your body to instantly fall apart. A few seconds will kill you. Special Sueki sun lotion can prevent this from happening.
- Visual Alterations: You are translucent (semi see-through) and your eyes have no pupils.
Unique Powers: (Do you have any powers usable out of Umbra State)
Shadow Personality: (Explain how your shadow acts. Remember, they're the complete opposite of yourself and are generally hard to accept)
Umbra State Appearance: (What do they look like in their Umbra State?)
Umbra State Abilities: (What powers and abilities can you use in this state?)
History: (Explain their past in paragraphs. refer to sueki history for help)
Roleplay Sample: (Write an RP to show us what you can do)
- Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Racial Affinity: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Umbra Control: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Dependencies: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Sexual Amplifications: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
The Hybrid King
Joined : 2011-06-06
Posts : 2249
Karma : 12
Age : 21
Location : Columbus, Ohio
|Subject Post 2Subject: Re: Sigrun Ignis (Intermediate WIP) Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:51 am|| |
Whats going on with this? Lemme know in the next few days please.
The KFC of PH
Joined : 2013-11-18
Posts : 1357
Karma : 18
|Subject Post 3Subject: Re: Sigrun Ignis (Intermediate WIP) Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:53 pm|| |
What's goin on here, fam? Gonna need a status update on this in the next three days, otherwise it will be moved to the archives!
The KFC of PH
Joined : 2013-11-18
Posts : 1357
Karma : 18
|Subject Post 4Subject: Re: Sigrun Ignis (Intermediate WIP) Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:12 pm|| |
[adm]MOVING TO ARCHIVES.[/adm]