Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hiatus for Two Months Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Hiatus for Two Months Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Hiatus for Two Months Empty Hiatus for Two Months

Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:16 pm
So I've actually mentioned this here and there, and for some people I've defined what I meant before. When I came back to the site around a 3-4 weeks ago, I said from the get-go, "I'm only here for a month", and that time has just about passed. In four days, I will be leaving for two months to study in a different states. Ya'll know how young I am, or have a general idea (and might be aware of how I skipped grades, started schooling earlier, etc.), so it's a bit of a scary experience to alone go travel for a bit. For the weekend, I'll be spending time with family before they see me off. I'm gone for two months, and then I come back, after that hopefully gaining the leniency to come back to the site while still receiving schooling (a butt-load of college credits in an accelerated program, actually! So for that, I'm excited since I hate taking longer routes). Tbh I'm actually getting really sentimental as I write this as I'm thinking to myself how major a part of my life this is, but the feeling behind it isn't really relative to the hiatus itself, so I'll try and abstain from any further tangents and deviance.

Anyways, all things said, I won't be able to continue posting. I sincerely hoped I could have written out and completed some threads, but alas, little ol' S_E couldn't write some posts in a timely manner as usual, and other things that lead to thread delays. So, to those whom I have threads or relative plots with, I do sincerely apologise, and I will be addressing you each individually in this post in regards to what I'd like to be done in the mean-time, whether we can hopefully just delay the thread's completion, restart the thread at a later time, or just drop it for now. There's no particular order to the list.

@Chi
Is the New Mutt Trained? - I have faith in your dedication to this character, so I'm entirely under the assumption that in two month's time, the circumstances leading into the thread will be temporally inaccurate, considering the thread's chronological order in regards to our character's plots. That being said, I would still like to go through with doing a thread like this between our characters. That in mind, I'd like to ask that, if you don't mind, we restart this thread when I come back? Act as this specific thread never happened, and just redo it later.

@Imakuran
Unveiling the Conspiracy: - I really like the plot we discussed, and I think this thread would still be viable in two months for our characters, so hopefully we can just put a delay in it until I come back. I don't imagine there's much in two months can inhibit the plot or prevent her from coming to the conclusions she's already come to.

@Blade
Yuel and Saisei: - Still down to get a thread between them. Hope to do that when I get back, and that it's still possible for the two to meet. If Saisei progresses beyond a stage where for the sake of revitalising old memories, it'd be redundant and nothing more than just a meeting between the two with chance for no substance in the thread, and I don't really want to thread with Yuel where nothing's gained for her or the person she's interacting with, for my sake and the RP-partner, you. Git it? Hope I explained my feelings on that properly.

@Gin
Hereditary Traits: - Yuel ain't no faggot-ass Soan. Don't associate her with such taint.

@Majestic Moose
Neviah and Yuel: - Still really down to get Yuel threading with Neviah if Neviah's even completed by the time I come back; and, if she is, that she might still be at the base of Mt. Fuji. Especially given Neviah's power-set dealing with time, and Yuel's issue with her timeline being messed up, as I feel Neviah's the most qualified to help on this issue; though, if she's still at Mt. Fuji, I assume she'd also be in that apathetic state? If anything, something to discuss when the time comes, ya dig?

@[THEFROST]
Cotton Eyed Joe: This is actually probably a pivotal point in Kuanastha's progression, so I really really hope this thread can just be delayed and continued at a later date, if you don't mind. Dun worry bb, when I come back I can start confidently working on my WIPs, including Yavriil. ;3 (/ '3')/ I'll address stuff about Kuanastha and the delay in Entrails of Madness under Shizuo's note.

Where Do I Stand: In terms of the thread with Yuel and Cirno, since that was started already quite a few months ago and you're still fine with continuing it, I'd assume hopefully that we can still continue that when I get back? I feel there's a lot for Yuel to gain out of that thread, and even her potentially joining the Guild of Heroes, if she doesn't do so first with Yayjuu or Vanguard (unless one can be a part of these organisations while still in Guild of Heroes, since GoH is a team and not a faction? Protag either way tho'). Speaking of Yayjuu, though.

Yuel and Shadin: I'd still very much like to get that one thread with Yuel and Shadin progressing, especially since I'd find it a positive influence on her as a person and in her progressions as an engineer and scientist, considering the Yuudeshi System, Shadin's ties with Quantum mechanics, etc.. And, as he has already detected the demon spirit that was going to step in between her and the Vasto Lorde that one time, hopefully he can even help her out with that as I intend to make her into a Ziamichi. Anyways, that's all for when I get back .3.

@Shizuo
Entrails of Madness: I sincerely apologise for making you wait for essentially no reason. I really did think I could splurge and get shit out before I left, but the delay seems to have extended for far too long. I know this is a crucial part in Inami's progression, so go ahead without me. We'll get in some threads with the sisters soon enough. Again, really sorry about the needless delay.

@Pockeh
Characters: As I've probably plotted the most with you in my return and done the most mapping out of our intentions, I feel you're the person I'd have to address the most. That probably attributes to why you're one of the people I explained a lot of this to beforehand. Like I've said in PM, I'll be going for a while, and if you're still okay with waiting on me, just know in my time gone I'll definitely be musing on the other half, so when I come back I'll be all charged up with ideas to flesh out and tell you. This train don't stop with my leave bb, the hype lives on. If you feel that the wait is too long, I really mean it when I say don't worry about it, go find someone else. I understand what making the pair meant for you to begin with, and I really don't want to prevent that as I can relate to their purpose all too well.

@Punchout
Pride and Prejudice: To be honest, I do have some muse for this thread, but I've started to transition to a mentality of not really wanting to thread unless I can get some definitive progression out of it. I would enjoy the interaction between Kiyah and Kuanastha, but unless there's something my character would leave with in that thread aside from a new friend, enemy, or otherwise, I personally don't really want to progress? At the very least, when I come back we could discuss what we can do OOC to link the two in some sort of interaction that both characters could gain something out of?

I do believe I've addressed everyone I currently have ongoing threads and plots with. If I missed you, I sincerely apologise; notify me through various means, and when I get to your reminder ASAP I'll message you back or update this post to include you and my intentions with our plots.

Hiatus for Two Months 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hiatus for Two Months Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Hiatus for Two Months Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Hiatus for Two Months Empty Re: Hiatus for Two Months

Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:32 pm

I will miss you ya niggly bear!

Hiatus for Two Months WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum