Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
Latest topics
» Yoriko's true potential!!!
Today at 10:43 am by MWD

» Henrex's 30 Day Anyburst Tracker
Yesterday at 9:45 pm by Henrex

» Birds And the Bears
Yesterday at 1:28 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Heedless Words, Thoughtless Beasts [Calypso/Ulv]
Yesterday at 11:30 am by Angry Charmander

» Please Resolve Yourself, Captain [Private/Hernex]
Yesterday at 5:10 am by Sage

» Bone Metamorphasis Technique
Yesterday at 4:28 am by Mirja Eeola

» Wondered where they were
Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:47 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Operation War Dogs: Precipice. [Magnolia/Henrex]
Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:04 pm by Shizuo

» A wondrous day off. [Murasaki, Magnolia]
Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:09 pm by Shizuo

» My plum-sized friend! How have you been? [Momo/Ulv]
Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:48 pm by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Henrex

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2623 registered users
The newest registered user is Swafty

Our users have posted a total of 124431 messages in 18999 subjects
Share | 

Don't let this go to waste

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
henTAI
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Don't let this go to waste   Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:00 am

"O-oh... I didn't mean to offend you! I can be really happy at times too," she stammered, embarrassed by the fact that she may have hurt the blonde's feelings. She gazed up at the blonde, who now stood. Her cheeks reddened, and her bashful politeness returned to her. Nervously, Taichou began to rub her fingers into the hem of the sleeve of her dress.

Speaking again, with more certainty, she stated, "My name is Ryakketsu Taichou, of the Ryakketsu clan, but you can call me Tai. I'm a Soul, as you can see. I don't know if you heard what I was saying before, but I'm training to become a Shinigami, and I need all of the experience that I can get before my entrance exam at the Academy."

Taichou shifted, pulling her legs out from under herself so that she wasn't kneeling, she now lifted herself to her feet; standing infront of Ceal now. A smile crept its way onto her lips, causing her cheeks to dimple, and her umber eyes to crinkle at the corners.

With this shift in her, Taichou bowed, before extending her tattooed hand to the blonde woman, as a sign of solidarity, and a common handshake as she had observed others before her doing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiraisu
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
16000/99999  (16000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Don't let this go to waste   Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:43 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]