Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
大蛇[TAI]鬼
大蛇[TAI]鬼
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Don't let this go to waste - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Don't let this go to waste - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Don't let this go to waste - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't let this go to waste

Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:00 am
"O-oh... I didn't mean to offend you! I can be really happy at times too," she stammered, embarrassed by the fact that she may have hurt the blonde's feelings. She gazed up at the blonde, who now stood. Her cheeks reddened, and her bashful politeness returned to her. Nervously, Taichou began to rub her fingers into the hem of the sleeve of her dress.

Speaking again, with more certainty, she stated, "My name is Ryakketsu Taichou, of the Ryakketsu clan, but you can call me Tai. I'm a Soul, as you can see. I don't know if you heard what I was saying before, but I'm training to become a Shinigami, and I need all of the experience that I can get before my entrance exam at the Academy."

Taichou shifted, pulling her legs out from under herself so that she wasn't kneeling, she now lifted herself to her feet; standing infront of Ceal now. A smile crept its way onto her lips, causing her cheeks to dimple, and her umber eyes to crinkle at the corners.

With this shift in her, Taichou bowed, before extending her tattooed hand to the blonde woman, as a sign of solidarity, and a common handshake as she had observed others before her doing.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Template By:
[THEFROST]
大蛇[TAI]鬼
大蛇[TAI]鬼
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Don't let this go to waste - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Don't let this go to waste - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:20 pm
"I can do something similar. Do you want to see?" Taichou's eyes gleamed in awe as she watched Ceal now create this awesome blue orb, with electricity. Taichou had never seen electricity before, only lightning. With a sly smile, the young female then recoiled her hand, after seeing Ceal retract her own. With that very hand, Tai held it above her bosom.

With her hand in position, the Soul closed her red-rimmed, eyes of burning amber, focusing her energy on the very center of her body. As she did this, ribbons of her spiritual essence formed beneath her palm. Visualizing a flower, Taichou manipulated the ribbons of Reiryoku, shaping and twisting them into the shape of a daisy.

Once Taichou's spiritual daisy was created, she turned her hand so her palm faced upwards; the daisy floating idly, before she let it dissolve before the sunlight, the remaining particles of the rose shining in an array of colors once they came in contact with light.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Template By:
[THEFROST]
大蛇[TAI]鬼
大蛇[TAI]鬼
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:10 pm
Nodding, Taichou began, "I agree. Zanpakutō are so cool~! But that's not why I'm excited to become a Shinigami." Pausing, she slowed her speech, "I'm becoming a Shinigami so I can help out those can't help themselves when they die. But also..." She began to stammer, bashfully. Nonetheless, she continued, "I'm becoming a Shinigami so I can make my parents proud." Her voice took on an almost ominous tone, though she instantly shook her head, trying to wash away the grim feeling she was getting. Her lips curled up at the edges, causing her eyes to crinkle at the corners as she smiled.

Taichou then started to feed off of Ceal's energy, though not entirely on purpose. In particular, it was the charisma that radiated from the girl that she was feeding off of. It gave her joy, and made her forget about her lost path/formative years.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum