Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
» Kei Makabe
Today at 6:58 pm by Tsubine

» Mercy↓Murder [Ask Only]
Today at 6:14 pm by [THEFROST]

» No Place For a Beggar [OPEN]
Today at 4:59 pm by Saturday

» Future↓Relic [Adam/Nathan]
Today at 4:59 pm by [THEFROST]

» ∙thefrost's graphic request∙
Today at 1:43 pm by [THEFROST]

» The Pale Song
Today at 1:22 pm by Tsubine

» Bones to Pick [Kai/Horus]
Today at 12:56 pm by Kai Lam

» Sunny↓Deals [Adam/Eiji]
Today at 11:37 am by [THEFROST]

» Mage Hunt [CLOSED]
Today at 11:19 am by Saturday

» Tsubine's Faceclaims
Today at 10:37 am by Tsubine

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

M A G I

Statistics
We have 2457 registered users
The newest registered user is Nakami

Our users have posted a total of 114112 messages in 17342 subjects
Top posting users this week
[THEFROST]

Blade

Henrex

Mirja Eeola

Forsaken Crow

Tsubine

SerenityVerdant

§aga

MWD

JJ

Word Counter

Discord App

Share | 

Don't let this go to waste

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
henTAI
Veteran Member

¥ Yen : 658317

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Don't let this go to waste   Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:00 am

"O-oh... I didn't mean to offend you! I can be really happy at times too," she stammered, embarrassed by the fact that she may have hurt the blonde's feelings. She gazed up at the blonde, who now stood. Her cheeks reddened, and her bashful politeness returned to her. Nervously, Taichou began to rub her fingers into the hem of the sleeve of her dress.

Speaking again, with more certainty, she stated, "My name is Ryakketsu Taichou, of the Ryakketsu clan, but you can call me Tai. I'm a Soul, as you can see. I don't know if you heard what I was saying before, but I'm training to become a Shinigami, and I need all of the experience that I can get before my entrance exam at the Academy."

Taichou shifted, pulling her legs out from under herself so that she wasn't kneeling, she now lifted herself to her feet; standing infront of Ceal now. A smile crept its way onto her lips, causing her cheeks to dimple, and her umber eyes to crinkle at the corners.

With this shift in her, Taichou bowed, before extending her tattooed hand to the blonde woman, as a sign of solidarity, and a common handshake as she had observed others before her doing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiraisu
Experienced Member

¥ Yen : 23451189

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
16000/99999  (16000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Don't let this go to waste   Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:43 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

It's possible Ceal may have been a bit wrong upon their first interaction, the spirit claiming not to offend. It qas quite possible that she was merely surprised, or wary. I mean, to Ceal it made a lot of since because of the way she was flexing her dark, demonic augmentation. She already wasn't able to control her normal evolution abilities that well and that wasn't even including this chaotic, insidious power given to her by her master.

Ceal was able to observe now that the spirit girl was getting bashful, her cheeks flushing and having nervous fidgets, like fondling the sleeves of her dress. Ceal chuckled a bit, smiling at the person who revealed them as Taichou. It sounded like a rather asian name, perhaps Japanese. Upon further inspection, Ceal could see it.

Still, having been in the demon world for quite a while, she was glad to finally be out, at least for a bit, back on earth. It was so hard to breathe in the miasma that was meant to deter races like hers from thriving or even exising in their realm. Ceal inhaled deeply, listening to Tai as she spoke. The more she spoke also the more it made sense. If it was true that these two were together, her being out here isn't that odd of a thing, especially if this other person was something of a guide to this spirit.

Nodding at something being confirmed within her mind, she spoke her own reply, ”I... may have missed it, I'm sorry.. I just guess I haven't been able to focus that well lately, hee hee... But, yeah! That's really so cool of you to want to do that! I don't know much about the soul reapers, only what is common knowledge I suppose. But yes! Definitely definitely cool cool... I'm.. actually still trying to find information about what I am. I am a human, but I'm different, something more it seems. Ever since I was a kid anyway...”

With this information revealed, Ceal somewhat displayed what she was talking about by raising her palm and looking at it, what appeared there was an orb of light blue hue, swirling in circular motion while Ceal focused on maintaining it's form. Before long, it could be seen that charges of static electricity would arc in and out of the orb. In this moment, a slight ripple would sometimes appear around Ceal's body.

”As long as I understand how electricity works.. I can use it. My body just... constantly always generates voltage, it makes me very sparky sometimes. I guess.. I never looked much into it, but there have been reports in media that sometimes sounds like it might involve other people like me. It's all such a mystery, but it's really cool I suppose, I suppose!”

With that, she clasped her palm shut, the power diffusing with a soft crackle. She decided not to tell her about the terrible power given to her, and only talk about what was hers naturally. Once again, she fixated on the girl in front of her. A breeze brushing over them, causing Ceal's hair to ripple in the wind, it's thick wavy locks flowing.

It was then that Tai offered a hand towards her, gesturing a shake of hands. At first, Ceal hesitated. She didn't want to shock the girl. She reached out at first, impulsively, but retracted in an almost knee jerk reaction. ”Hehheh... sorry. I dun wanna shock ya, shock ya..” She said, nervously reiterating her words.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
henTAI
Veteran Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: Don't let this go to waste   Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:20 pm

"I can do something similar. Do you want to see?" Taichou's eyes gleamed in awe as she watched Ceal now create this awesome blue orb, with electricity. Taichou had never seen electricity before, only lightning. With a sly smile, the young female then recoiled her hand, after seeing Ceal retract her own. With that very hand, Tai held it above her bosom.

With her hand in position, the Soul closed her red-rimmed, eyes of burning amber, focusing her energy on the very center of her body. As she did this, ribbons of her spiritual essence formed beneath her palm. Visualizing a flower, Taichou manipulated the ribbons of Reiryoku, shaping and twisting them into the shape of a daisy.

Once Taichou's spiritual daisy was created, she turned her hand so her palm faced upwards; the daisy floating idly, before she let it dissolve before the sunlight, the remaining particles of the rose shining in an array of colors once they came in contact with light.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiraisu
Experienced Member

¥ Yen : 23451189

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
16000/99999  (16000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: Don't let this go to waste   Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:47 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Ceal as madly curious now as to what she was talking about. Of course it made be using spiritual energy to form something, as she was a soul. Maybe something much like an unrefined kido? She remembered she had read a book about this once a couple of months ago. Still, it didn't mean that it wasn't cool to watch anyway!

”Oh wow, that's pretty it is! I mean I know that I read about this in a book but it's always different to see it in action, I suppose, suppose. I think.. with the ability to do that so easily, becoming a reaper would be easy for you! Yep, yep,”

Nevermind the fact that one day Ceal would have to fight against the soul reapers of soul society, she was still genuinely happy for the spirit, and hope the girl gets what she wants despite that and everything else. Although, the former thought left her lingering on it for a while. She realized that if Mana called her to battle, she may be forced to fight against people who may have good intentions, or even have become her friend before. It left a heavy feeling in her heart, though she did not know that.

Ceal found herself fondling her collar again. She was definitely feeling the weight of the choices she had made up to this point now. Falling down the rabbit hole by being merely curious at the queen and her organization lead her to become a product of it. While she may have not experienced battle yet, or had to fight, she knew it would come. There was a reason Mana gave her additional power, and it wasn't just because she felt like it.

She had an end game planned, one that would stress Ceal to the limits of her mental capacity. While Ceal shouldn't have been thing about any of this right, and should simply be enjoying her time here with someone new, she couldn't help but dwell on it at least a little bit.

"I think one thing that is always cool about reapers is how they have special swords that change form based on their soul! Some are really pretty, while others look devastating! Makes me kinda wish I could have one, uwawa~~" Ceal said, somewhat fawning over the idea of having a Zanpakutō.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
henTAI
Veteran Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: Don't let this go to waste   Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:10 pm

Nodding, Taichou began, "I agree. Zanpakutō are so cool~! But that's not why I'm excited to become a Shinigami." Pausing, she slowed her speech, "I'm becoming a Shinigami so I can help out those can't help themselves when they die. But also..." She began to stammer, bashfully. Nonetheless, she continued, "I'm becoming a Shinigami so I can make my parents proud." Her voice took on an almost ominous tone, though she instantly shook her head, trying to wash away the grim feeling she was getting. Her lips curled up at the edges, causing her eyes to crinkle at the corners as she smiled.

Taichou then started to feed off of Ceal's energy, though not entirely on purpose. In particular, it was the charisma that radiated from the girl that she was feeding off of. It gave her joy, and made her forget about her lost path/formative years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Subject Post 16PostSubject: Re: Don't let this go to waste   

Back to top Go down

Don't let this go to waste
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2