Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
henTAI
henTAI
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shall I Belong?  [Open][Finished] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Shall I Belong?  [Open][Finished] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Shall I Belong?  [Open][Finished] - Page 2 Empty Re: Shall I Belong? [Open][Finished]

Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:44 pm
Her ears perked up at the thought of a fat pig. Her little heart strings had been pulled, and her mouth continued to water as she overwhelmed herself with the thoughts of as many fat pigs as she could ever imagine.

"Ooh! Grilled pig's feet!" Her eyes beamed, and her stomach growled again as she spoke, and yielding to her hunger, she eagerly snatched the bowl of broth off of the weird table that was beside the bed. 'Aren't tables for eating? Not sleeping?' she thought to herself out loud before she then downed the contents of the bowl in one fell swoop.

With a sigh of content, Taichou leaned back against the frame of the bed after setting the now empty bowl at her side. She rubbed her emaciated belly, as she was now filled with warmth to her very core.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shall I Belong?  [Open][Finished] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Shall I Belong?  [Open][Finished] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Shall I Belong?  [Open][Finished] - Page 2 Empty Re: Shall I Belong? [Open][Finished]

Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:55 pm
Grilled pigs feet. That was interesting. Mirja had never really bothered with the feet, but if this girl seemed to like them, maybe she should try it sometime. Another shock came when she took the bowl, and with one swoop, ate the entire thing. Just like that.
"Guess you were hungry then" Mirja quipped, before watching her lay back on the bed and rub her belly. It was so incredibly cute to watch, Mirja was at a loss for words, so just stood, watching. Baths and such could wait till tommorow, the girl looked like she hadn't even had a proper bed in months. So, Mirja just watched. and smiled.
henTAI
henTAI
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shall I Belong?  [Open][Finished] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Shall I Belong?  [Open][Finished] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:12 pm
"Oh, I was very hungry," she bashfully admitted to the kind woman who gave her food, and let her sleep in her bed. Taichou wondered how this Shinigami had acquired such a nice house, with such nice accouterments.

With her hunger satiated for the time being, she felt herself beginning to succumb to the throes of sleep; as she hadn't slept in a bed, ever. The only thing close to it that she had was a damaged tatami mat that had been thrown into the alley-way she often sought refuge in, from the beatings, and elements.

The heavily lidded eyes of the young female then began to close, the red shadowed eyelids twitching ever so slightly. Her body then began to slacken as sleep took hold of her, her head falling limply back against the mattress of the bed, with her mouth agape. Faint snoring rose from within her throat, and in sleep, she found peace; for the most part.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shall I Belong?  [Open][Finished] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Shall I Belong?  [Open][Finished] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:26 am
Mirja watched Taichou fall asleep, and then turned to do some work around the house. The girl's snores were so cute, it was hard to tear herself away, but tear away she did, as she had to. Work wasn't going to do itself after all. But she kind of wished it would, so she could stay and watch the girl sleep. Make sure nothing happened to her. However, pragmatism won over in the end, and she returned to the kitchen to finish off the broth and then clean up the plates and utensils she had used in the making and consuming. With washing done, she would head outside for some practice. One could never practice to much.
henTAI
henTAI
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:14 am
Taichou's tongue and mouth were dry, as it had hung open as she slept. This caused her to wake up instinctively, where she now sat up once more, closing her mouth to gather as much saliva she could in order to quell the aridity of her palate. Sleepily, she stood. Wandering out of the room she had just occupied; her hands rising to her eyes as she attempted to rub sleep from them.

The soles of her feet padded against the wooden floors of the house, and Taichou mentally noted that woman whose name she did not know was missing from the hearth. 'I wonder where she went... I still have to thank her..' Stepping down to the genkan, she found herself pulling on her cracked tetsu-geta. Her feet now covered, the young Ryakketsu opened the front door quietly, leaning her heavily tattooed emaciated body against the door jam.

'If I wait here long enough, maybe she'll notice me... I wonder where she went off to..'
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:39 am
Mirja was training her boxing when she heard the front door open.So, turning away from the specialized dummy, she returned to her house in a Shunpo, simply appearing in front of Taichou as she did, not really thinking that that might be a bit surprising. It was nice to see her up and around, even dressed. That was a good sign at least, that she wasn't to far gone to look after herself if she had the right gear to do it.
"Hey. Good to see you up. Are you ok? Good sleep and all that?" Mirja asked, smiling softly to her.
henTAI
henTAI
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:46 am
Taichou's face turned red as the woman who saved her appeared immediately infront of her, casting her gaze down at the ground in front of her. She then looked to the other woman. Stammering a bit, she finally spoke, face still reddened in surprise. "Y-yeah.. I think so... I never properly introduced myself. I'm Ryakketsu Taichou.. Thank you for bringing me here and feeding me."

Her face turned an even darker shade of red, as the young Ryakketsu realized that she had no way to repay this kind woman's deeds, with no money, and not much to offer, Taichou was left feeling burdensome, as she hated having debts; but that was the least of her worries with her emaciation, and grimy appearance.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:01 pm
Mirja was elated with the girl's politeness even after all she had been through. It was pretty amazing after all. She was still pretty dirty however, so needed a bath or something before she was presentable. Why Mirja cared about her so much, was a curious question. But still, she'd figure that one out later...

"Mirja Eeola. And don't worry. You can stay here as long as you want. Got a bath for you as well, if you want. Such a cute girl like you shouldn't be so caked in dirt and mess. It's an affront to the god of beauty. Come on, lets get you cleaned up. I've got some spare clothes as well for you to wear while the others are washed"
henTAI
henTAI
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:14 pm
Taichou's red face got even darker, as she smiled softly towards Mirja. She spoke again, "Thank you.. I don't really have anywhere else to go.." Her lips trembled as she the words left her lips, a subtle que that she was apprehensive about returning to the 67th district of Rukongai. With her eyes cast downward, still, she bowed.

"Excuse me.. I need some.. water." She had forgotten she was parched. Kicking herself within her psyche, she excused herself back into the house, leaving Mirja to whatever she was doing before Taichou had gone outside; removing her geta quickly, she hopped over the genkan, landing gracefully on the soles of her feet, virtually silently upon the wooden floor.

Not quite sure where she was going, as she wasn't yet acclimated to this new place, she slowed her steps, heading towards the warmth of the hearth that she could feel radiating throughout. Taichou spotted a basin of water close to the hearth. Forgetting her manners, in the most unladylike fashion, Taichou made her way quickly to the basin, cupping her tattooed hands, and raising it to her lips, thereafter quenching her thirst.

"It's been so long since I've had clean water.. This place is like a dream..." She muttered to herself.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:25 pm
Mirja followed Taichou into the house, surprisingly lightfooted considering everything about her. Following softly, she saw her rush over to a bowl of water, and start drinking it with gusto and without much thought to being lady-like at all. She had a strangely considerable degree of tattoos, but then Mirja would probably have had one or two if she ever had a Tattoo gun that could actually get through her skin. Which she had yet to see. Having sharp ears, and being reletively close to the girl, Mirja heard the girl had not had clean water in a long time. Such an announcement made her heart break, but now was not the time for tears.

"So, you want a bath, or you just going to drink until you are enough parts water to clean by disassembly?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum