Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You did not kill my father, prepare to do exactly what you were already doing [Inigo, training thread] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999You did not kill my father, prepare to do exactly what you were already doing [Inigo, training thread] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

You did not kill my father, prepare to do exactly what you were already doing [Inigo, training thread] Empty You did not kill my father, prepare to do exactly what you were already doing [Inigo, training thread]

Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:26 pm
Mirja Eeola, Princess Punch as some people called her, had recently learned about a guy called Inigo. No second name, not yet anyway. Still, she was bored, he had a funny name, and now she had sent him a letter that looked like a confession of love. Guys loved confessions of love, and all that shitck. She made it look so really convincing as well, so there was no chance for him to work out her epic plot and run away before Mirja had time to thereputically kick his ass. It was training after all. Nobody could deny that having some super strong chick punch you in the everything until you had more blood on the floor than in your body was training.

The fool-proof plan in moment, Mirja nodded to herself, and waited.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum