Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Yesterday at 10:12 pm by Guest

» Operation Wardogs: Dallas Texas. [Open]
Yesterday at 5:55 pm by Shizuo

» Erchanhardt Burgstaller von Königsberg (FINISHED)
Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:12 pm by Henrex

» Radioactive Marvel/DC Crossover
Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:05 am by Guest

» Grades are important
Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:06 pm by Reyla

» S'ugah: Give This Queen Mo' [Mini-Event]
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:45 pm by Shizuo

» Should I Awoo?
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:17 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Something, Something Uganda Fuckin' Meme [Mana/Abalia Political Mini-Event[
Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:54 pm by Rawk

» A Beastly Merger [Vanguard/Yayjuu/Vizard Corps Mini-Event]
Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:35 am by Rawk

» The Blood Stained Lotus, Yeong Eun-Kyung [APPROVED, 2-5]
Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:39 pm by Henrex

Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2605 registered users
The newest registered user is Nathywhite@hotmail.com

Our users have posted a total of 123763 messages in 18883 subjects
Share | 

Start making Fires [Open, Morocco]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
398349/999999  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Start making Fires [Open, Morocco]   Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:03 pm

Mirja, the Masterless Pet

Ahh, Morocco. Lovely place, if you had the taste for it. Which, Mirja kind of did, sorta. Ish. If there weren't so many people around. Her teaching of Iko to be a proper person was going slow and people kind of made Mirja nervous. The Wolf Girl was so protective of Mirja anything could bring her out in force, and that made things awkward for Mirja when she was trying to talk and then Iko appeared and started ripping throats out. Unfortunately, she was here specifically for people today, so she couldn't avoid them if she wanted to.

The person she was looking for, was a man who had his ear to the ground, so to speak. He knew a lot about everything, which was why she was going to him. She had heard about a sort of gem, the Damos Gem, which was meant to give the wielder control over fire, or something like that. Mirja liked setting things on fire so this really worked for her, if she could work it. This place, like all of Europe, was Shadowfall territory after all, and after her leaving of Arianda, she had no protection in these places any longer.

Well, no protection more than her own mighty fists and powerful muscles, and now nails that grew like claws. So, a fair bit of protection, really, but nothing that would stop a fight before it began, which was something she always wanted to do. Fighting led to bad, ouchie stuff, usually for the other side. And of course there was Beowulf as well, he would always be around to back her up, regardless of what happened in life, which was a comforting thought. And in this place, she needed all the comforting thoughts she could get her clawed hands on.

Certainly drew attention as well. Not because of her Shunshakou, short and to the point, or the sword on her hip, or the lack of shoes. No, it was the ears and tail that poked out from her head and Shunhakou respectively, ears twitching to sounds and tail swishing as she walked along the road. Few gray-haired wolf girls appeared in this neck of the woods, so Mirja decided to flaunt it. Got the goods, give the fun, no? Swishing tail, swaying ass, lewd smirk, everything that would make guys go all in a tizzy around here. And it was fun.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
128100/999999  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Start making Fires [Open, Morocco]   Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:53 pm

Reserving a post. Juuuuuuuust in case

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Start making Fires [Open, Morocco]   Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:03 pm

Photobucket
Yuukinan Asthavon

Rakshasa Of Wrath
Death Energy Merge

Artist: Sick Puppies - Song: You’re Going Down - Word Count: 623

Surprisingly, considering she never did any Kido and had no spiritual sense, Mirja's reiatsu sensing was pretty good. It wasn't incredible like some peoples, but it got her where she needed to be, and gave her a good, solid sense of the surrounding area. And that, allowed her to sense the Demon using that strange energy coming in on her. It was probably Arianda. Same energy stuff, and who else would be stalking her through the slums of Morroco? The woman just couldn't leave well enough alone, and it was slightly irritating for Mirja that Arianda couldn't just give her a bit of space. Mirja had made it clear that she wanted some space for Iko, some time to recover and work with her new mind tennant, but no, she was all up in Mirja's grill right now, without so much as a week to let her come down from thata place.

So, Mirja led the Demon Woman on a merry joureny, up and down places, passing where she was going three times and patroning a lot of the street-side stalls, chatting to some people with shockingly elegant french, and generally being quite the friendly person. She made sure to give the stand the money for the stuff she bought, and then talked to some of the people around to ask if how the day was going, and if there had been any Hollow attacks recently. After Mirja got her anwser she gave the burger to a small kid on the street, probably ruining dinner, but what did she care, she had a fluffy tail!

Next, was the dress shop. She ordered a copious degree of clothing mateirals, and oversaw the measurements properly, so she could make an outfit that she was probably going to need for later. She had a large wardrobe of outfits, but could always use more for her antics around the world. Mirja carried on this meandering around Morocco until she thought Arianda was sufficently irritated at the lack of culmination in the stalking. It was at that point she used her Flash Steps to appear next to the Demon that she thought was Arianda.

"You know, if you can't give me a few days to myself..." she then paused. The smell was different, and this close, she could tell the minor changes in the girl's energy pattern that meant she was so obviously not Arianda. "Ohh, hey. Sorry, thought you were someone I knew. You are pretty cute though, you wanna get to know each other better?" She teased, oblivious to the other creature right next to her. When Mirja focused on something, she was pretty single-minded in that focus.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Start making Fires [Open, Morocco]   Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:58 pm

Photobucket
Yuukinan Asthavon

Rakshasa Of Wrath
Death Energy Merge

Artist: Panda Eyes & Teminite - Song: Highscore - Word Count: 819

Not Arianda, but certainly a very angry woman. Something Mirja would solve soon. That kind of anger, needed an outlet, and she felt empathic towards her enemies, the ones that weren't mindless beasts at least. When the woman fled and drew her sword, Mirja sighed softly, shaking her head. Mirja thought her soul was screaming, and that she was the one to help bring it into a blend of control, and release. Much like Mirja's own strength and personality. She had only recently come to grips with the power she was wielding, and she would be damned if she let the girl wallow in this abyss without streching out a helping hand.

"Sorry. It sounds like you really have some problems with my race. But I want you to know" She said, before suddenly flash stepping again, to be right in front of the woman, the blade barely an inch from her body. "I am here to help you. I understand what you are going through. Spent so long angry at Hollows for the Fifty Year War, I couldn't think past the rage to see what they really were. Just, helpless victims of circunstance, not worthy of angry. Only pity"

She looked to the blade, and felt like it was not something she should really be this close to, but at the same time a few hundred years of feeling invincible because your very skin reflected whatever the world threw at it made her very confident. Those mad scientist bastards needed high intensity lasers just to get through her skin enough to inject her with the drugs, so her mind didn't really factor the girl's sword as being anything better than a super laser.
"I'm sorry for calling you cute. I didn't know you disliked it so much, and I want do it again. But if not cute, then what do I call you? I'm Mirja" she gave the woman as soothing, friendly smile as she could. There was also a fox, apparently, but Mirja was focused on the sword-wielding woman who was apparently on her period all day every day.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Start making Fires [Open, Morocco]   Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:46 pm

Photobucket
Yuukinan Asthavon

Rakshasa Of Wrath
Death Energy Merge

Artist: Arrowhead & Zentra - Song: Funkyard - Word Count: 481

Mirja didn't so much as twitch as the blade was moved to her throat. The silver eyes just stared, intense and unyielding. There was no backing down in her eyes, her posture, or her tone. She truly believed she could help this woman come to terms with the grudge that seemed to rule her life so intensely. Iko, on the other hand, was howling at the thread, and it was quite an effort to keep the wolf girl from coming out and starting a fight with the girl. Who's name, as it turned out, was Akame Asthavon.

Mirja smiled softly at her surname. This, was certainly different to how Mana acted.Breaking off the girl for a second, she looked at the little fox hiding away in the folds of Akame's clothing."How can she hate me? I have never even met her. It is strange to hate someone you have never met, never heard of, and never knew existed before today, no?" Mirja asked, before her eyes returned to Akame. The strange compassion and sincerity flared in her eyes as she spoke to the woman, consumed with rage for what appeared to be no reason.

"Why not allow me a chance to show that I am not someone to be hated, but someone who is here to be a friend. Honestly I am curious how you are related to the Queen, and slightly surprised that not everyone is as....ah.....promiscious, as she seems to be" Mirja explained, silver eyes still locked on Akame's through out her entire speech."But honestly, you were the one stalking me. I merely thought that you wanted something from me with the following up and down town all day that you have been doing. Neither of you have anything to worry about from me, I promise. My only goal is to help you, how ever I can"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: Start making Fires [Open, Morocco]   Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:01 pm

Photobucket
Yuukinan Asthavon

Rakshasa Of Wrath
Death Energy Merge

Artist: Arrowhead & Zentra - Song: Funkyard - Word Count: 344

Mirja's eyes were filled with pity as she was told this woman's anger would never fade or be constricted, nor controlled. To be doomed to such a life, was something that she couldn't think of. She moved out of the way of the blade just enough to not be clipped, it was no attack, so it was easy enough to do, and then allowed the girl to leave. Persuing her more would just add to her woes, and now that she knew the girl was a victim of her anger, and never would she know freedom....Mirja's heart was to full for words.

The girl slowly faded from Mirja's senses, and when she was finally gone, the Wolf-Girl let out a sigh. Well, this had been eventful, to say the least. Useless was another good word for it. The demon of wrath had barked a little, and then fled with her tail between her legs, effectively making Mirja waste a few hours for no reason at all. Still, she could head off to her contact and not exactly be late because she hadn't really set a time for it. Kicking off with a flash step, she let the demon girl go where ever she was going. It was not Mirja's business anymore.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Start making Fires [Open, Morocco]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next