Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Vizard of the Gotei United: Okuda Nobuyoki
Mirja Eeola Tier upgrade EmptyYesterday at 8:04 pm by kazetora

» Masamune Shiro
Mirja Eeola Tier upgrade EmptyYesterday at 4:56 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Two Vizards Are Better Then One
Mirja Eeola Tier upgrade EmptyYesterday at 4:45 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Departing Shadows Within The Sands [Shinryu]
Mirja Eeola Tier upgrade EmptyYesterday at 2:59 pm by Shinryu

» Monday Free, Tuesday Revenge
Mirja Eeola Tier upgrade EmptyYesterday at 12:19 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Satisfying Bare-Bones Needs
Mirja Eeola Tier upgrade EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 12:48 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Olivia Flynn [Shinigami]
Mirja Eeola Tier upgrade EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 12:16 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Anger Management
Mirja Eeola Tier upgrade EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 8:26 pm by Forsaken Crow

» My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]
Mirja Eeola Tier upgrade EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 2:15 pm by Angry Charmander

» An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda]
Mirja Eeola Tier upgrade EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 1:30 pm by basswalker

Top posters
THEFROST
Mirja Eeola Tier upgrade I_vote_lcapMirja Eeola Tier upgrade I_voting_barMirja Eeola Tier upgrade I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Mirja Eeola Tier upgrade I_vote_lcapMirja Eeola Tier upgrade I_voting_barMirja Eeola Tier upgrade I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130259 messages in 19813 subjects

Mirja Eeola Tier upgrade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mirja Eeola Tier upgrade Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Mirja Eeola Tier upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mirja Eeola Tier upgrade Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Mirja Eeola Tier upgrade   Mirja Eeola Tier upgrade EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 3:24 pm

Template For Awesome Points Upgrades

Last edited by Mirja Eeola on Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamedragon
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mirja Eeola Tier upgrade Left_bar_bleue0/0Mirja Eeola Tier upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mirja Eeola Tier upgrade Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Mirja Eeola Tier upgrade   Mirja Eeola Tier upgrade EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 4:57 pm

[mod]This Awesome Points Upgrade is officially approved! Your Awesome Points will be deducted momentarily!

And as for the advice, there are a few ways to go about with Bankai training. A simple method would be to try and become an apprentice or student to a shinigami who has already unlocked their Bankai, or pushing your character's limits to the absolute limit to the point that they might be able to unlock it! (With Staff permission in an upgrade thread.) There may also be other ways to unlock it depending on just who you manage to find to thread with, ranging from just a large amount of training threads to a battle that puts your character's life at total risk.

If there's any other advice you may need or questions, feel free to PM me either here, or on Discord! Have a wonderful day![/mod]

View user profile

Mirja Eeola Tier upgrade
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1