Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
henTAI
henTAI
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nothing To Worry About [Taichou/Arianda][Finished] Left_bar_bleue0/0Nothing To Worry About [Taichou/Arianda][Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Nothing To Worry About [Taichou/Arianda][Finished] Empty Nothing To Worry About [Taichou/Arianda][Finished]

Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:17 pm
The young Ryakketsu found herself pacing, the soles of her waraji wearing thin against the earth beneath her. It was as if she was in a frenzy. Her thoughts were scattered. Her motions were cluttered; yet there she was, a torn mess, frantic with a hole the size of a Hollow's emblazoned into her stomach.

She felt sick. Nauseous. What was this feeling? Why was it happening? Taichou secretly knew the answer to that, and she hated to admit it to herself. She raised her right hand, running it through the streaky matted tangle of hair that she called her own, trying to soothe her fraying nerves.

It was no use. Her feet kept leading her astray. She wandered aimlessly, flittingly, just like this feeling that fluttered within her chest. "Mirja-sama... Why have you abandoned me, so?... It hurts.." She muttered, her voice cracking with emotion as she spoke, before she continued, "Mirja's everything calms my restless spirit.. I'm so glad I met her when I did.."

With a sigh, the girl steadied herself; lowering her hand to form a fist at her chest. "I have to find Arianda.. I have to.." And with that, the molecules of Ryakketsu Taichou's bosom began to vibrate, ribbons of her spiritual essence darting out from within her being, searching for the darkened being's own ribbon. Once she found it, her weak, exhausted legs began to carry her off in that direction. Towards the one called Arianda. Her potential hope.

Last edited by henTAI on Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nothing To Worry About [Taichou/Arianda][Finished] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Nothing To Worry About [Taichou/Arianda][Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Nothing To Worry About [Taichou/Arianda][Finished] Empty Re: Nothing To Worry About [Taichou/Arianda][Finished]

Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:28 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Arrowhead & Zentra - Song: Funkyard - Word Count: 500

The wastelands... Fuck this place. She really did hate this place, full of hollows, and loud. So, very, very loud. The best way to take out her anger? Kicking hollows in the face. Speaking of doing so, a hollow had just ran directly in front of where she was walking. Stopping to scream at her. She glared at the bastard. Damn thing chose the wrong time to appear in front of Arianda. She scoffed and as the hollow jumped at her she punched it in the face, shattering its mask. Soon after, she saw many more hollows appear around her. She growled and sighed softly, looking at the hollows. Bastards, they would attract a menos grande soon enough. She sighed softly and she slammed her scissors into the ground and a giant burst of crimson acid, which looked like blood, to erupt around her.

The crimson acid pillar could be seen from a ways away, and, for Taichou, the energy was unmistakably Arainda's. The pillar of what appeared to be blood soon faded and Arianda appeared in her third adjustable demonic state. She flexed the giant claws that were her scissors and then she proceeded to rip hollows apart, left and right. She was turning the bastards into mincemeat at this point, with how fast she was destroying them. She was even reducing some of the hollows into molten pool of flesh due to the acid her wings were throwing around with every movement she did.

These hollows were small fry, they were nothing. Frankly, they pissed her off. They pissed her off enough to the point where she was tempted to go into her fourth adjustable demon state. However, she didn't. Doing such a thing here would be a bad idea. She didn't want to level the entire area on accident. With a slight sigh she heard something... great. A menos grande, just what she needed. She swung her claws downwards, splattering some of the crimson red acid around her. She looked towards where the menos was and it seemed to be moving to a lower spiritual pressure; one that it could take for food easily. Damn bastard, it seemed to be almost ignoring Arianda.

"Bastard! I'M OVER HERE!!"

She flew at the Menos at a rather high speed, slamming into the back of it's head; knocking it over. She caused the Menos to skid a good 100 feet. Far enough until Arianda was about 10 feet away from Taichou. She smashed the Menos's head in, causing the ground below it's face to explode. This also created a rather large crater after she smashed the Menos's face in. she slowly stood up, the acid was starting to pool in the crater below her. Soon it filled the crater and she stood on the top of the pool. She looked forward and saw Taichou; her jaw dropping a little. She had no words, she just stared at her.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

henTAI
henTAI
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nothing To Worry About [Taichou/Arianda][Finished] Left_bar_bleue0/0Nothing To Worry About [Taichou/Arianda][Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Nothing To Worry About [Taichou/Arianda][Finished] Empty Re: Nothing To Worry About [Taichou/Arianda][Finished]

Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:58 pm
"E...to?" Taichou blinked, following her questioning tone, her eyelashes batting slowly, due to exhaustion, though she would not gain solace through closing them. "Oh..." Oh. The girl struggled to collect her thoughts. She let out a breath, her breathing becoming labored and shallow; she continued, her words slurring "I-It's you... I needed to see you.. Please tell me that Mirja-sama is.... Okay... That there isn't anything for me to worry about..."

With her last bit of physical energy, Taichou gestured to the gaping, bloody hole in her torso, caused the Menos the demoness had slain moments before. "I just need to know that Mirja's okay.." Her world faded to black, as unconsciousness took hold of her body. She had been pushed to her limit. Her Reishi began to wash over her, coating her body in a sheet of blue, as if it were protecting her from slipping off the ledge of death; her state like that of comatose, or hibernation.
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nothing To Worry About [Taichou/Arianda][Finished] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Nothing To Worry About [Taichou/Arianda][Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:40 am

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Arrowhead & Zentra - Song: Funkyard - Word Count: 518

Arianda shot over to taichou in an instant, she was obviously on the edge of death. Arianda thought, and thought quickly. It'd be a shabby job, but, she did know a way to heal Taichou. Though, it may hurt Taichou and hopefully it wouldn't screw up her genetic construct. With a sigh, before her acid could hurt Taichou, Arianda burst into her fourth form. If she was going to heal Taichou, she needed to do it with her demonic powers at maximum. She slowly placed a hand over the hole, feeling the blood leak onto her legs as she stared at Taichou's face. So distraught, so... in pain. Arianda gritted her teeth and slammed one of her fists into the ground, creating another large crater next to them. She soon places both of her hands on opposing sides of the hole; blood falling onto her hand under Taichou. She used tentacles to hold Taichou as she started to mutter words in an ancient demon tongue.

The healing process was complicated. She couldn't just bind her own flesh to taichou. She'd have to match the genetic construct and create her new flesh. That would be... laborious. She gritted her teeth as the spell started to work it's magic. Ceal didn't have any excess flesh to create more flesh, so, Arianda took some of her DNA with a blood sample and slowly sewed Taichou's flesh back together with her own flesh. She could replace the skin and flesh easily, child's play. Organs? That was a little more difficult, and Taichou seemed to missing some important ones and parts of others. Luckily, her heart and lungs weren't damaged. If they were, Arianda would be screwed. She was really only able to stop the bleeding in the end, then, Arianda thought of something. She could age the wound back to the point to before it happened.

Good damn thing she had her DE. She launched into her DE Merge form, her scissors becoming a scythe. Her scissors were currently lying next to them, but, she made sure that it's blade didn't touch her. She called the scythe Amaymon, since it produced a poison-like gas at times. Arianda slowly looked at Taichou and put her forehead against Taichou's. She sighed and whispered to her.

"If Mirja's that important to you... then you can't just die..."

Arianda focused and she touched Taichou's open wound, aging it backwards slowly; reversing the wound. Soon enough, everything was back where it was supposed to be, organs, flesh, blood vessels, you name it; they were back. Arianda sighed softly, looking at Taichou a little sadly. She knew how it felt to lose track of someone you care for, but, for now was not the time for that. Arianda knew that Taichou would still feel the pain of her midsection being gouged out. Sadly, even though the wound was gone, the pain would still be real. Arianda sighed and held Taichou in her arms, waiting for her to wake.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

henTAI
henTAI
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:43 pm
"If Mirja's that important to you... Then you can't just die..." Arianda's words swirled about the limp girl's mind. Taichou was completely lucid on the inside, but her body remained motionless; searing pain reverberating from her abdomen. She began to howl within the confines of her mind. She felt trapped. In her own body. Like a caged animal.

But no matter how hard she screamed, it was no use. Arianda couldn't hear her. No one could. It was Taichou fighting the inner battle within herself. Suddenly, images began to form. They were moving. In her mind? 'I must be going crazy...' she concluded. But was she? The young Ryakketsu found herself standing infront of the Ryakketsu compound; in the World of The Living. 'The Human World? How did I get here?'Confused, her feet began to carry her towards the entrance of her familial home. It were as if she was on autopilot.

Upon entering the first hall, she noticed that her feet were bare instead of padded by waraji. Strange. Wiping her feet thoroughly, she stepped over the genkan, pulling on a pair of black tabi that were laying there. From this point on, her footsteps were virtually silent. The hall was dark, with oak planks. The only thing that could be seen was the gleam of the ornate golden detailing along the panels of wood, from beneath the lantern light, as she traipsed through.

A large shoji screen door was ahead of her, dimly lit from a lantern within. Taichou could see the silhouette of someone kneeling beyond it, but that was it. Instinctively, the girl began to take a kneeling position in-front of it; her buttocks resting on her heels, and her toes being pointed towards each other. With her hands folded on her lap, she bowed her head, awaiting to be granted permission to open the screen. Her gaze was cast downwards.

A man's voice echoed from the room. It was that of her father's. His voice rang out again, and just as she was opening the bamboo and paper screened door, revealing herself to her father, she was thrust back into the present. She felt Arianda's breath on her face, and the flesh of the demoness against her body. Was she being held? Taichou did not know. Pain re-entered her body. Her amber eyes shot open. Her senses were overwhelmed. Overloaded, even. Pain was all she could feel now. She began to tremble, her nerves firing on all cylinders within her body.

"We have t-to find her... She's my f-family now..." Taichou's voice was faint, hitching in her throat as she struggled to get the sound to come out from the bowels of her vocal chords; and her speech was convoluted by her whimpers and pained moans. Tears gathered from her tear ducts, streaming down her porcelain cheeks, staining them as she laid in Arianda's arms, in agony that not even words could exemplify.
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:06 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Arrowhead & Zentra - Song: Funkyard - Word Count: 261

Arianda sighed softly as she watched Taichou's eyes snap open and her body convulse in pain. She was definitely feeling the pain from the wound. It was likely the only way to have saved her life, but, Arianda hoped she could deal with the pain. She made sure Taichou was supported correctly before she continued to hold her. She was obviously in more pain than from just the hole that was in her stomach earlier. It was emotional pain too. She's probably looking for Mirja... Which was definitely an issue. She sighed softly and hugged Taichou slightly.

"Calm down... try to relax. You just had a gaping hole on your stomach, and your nerves are still registering the pain. So, please, relax."

She sighed softly. There must've been some reason why Mirja left her behind... Mirja... she sighed softly and hugged Taichou still. She was looking for someone she cared so deeply for. Arianda could understand, but, she couldn't help her. Well, Taichou could live in her house until Mirja comes back, but, she'd have to be living in the house she decided to get for shits and giggles in Europe. Cuz, fuck it. She sighed softly and looked at Taichou.

"I'm sorry... I have no idea where she is... After she... abandoned me... I lost track of her... I'm sorry...."

Arianda sighed softly and slightly ridiculed Mirja in her mind. Leaving behind Taichou like this... it was so strange... Dammit...

"Tell me what happened..."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

henTAI
henTAI
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:03 am
Taichou nodded at Arianda's words, a feeble attempt to soothe her fraying nerves that were responding to the now phantom pain of the wound she had, just moments before. She searched Arianda's face for any sign of knowledge, for anything that would even give her a meager glimpse into what transpired between the two, but.. She did not want to ruin the comfort given to her by Arianda; so she kept herself quiet.. Mostly.

When she finally mustered up the courage to speak, her voice wavered, like the pain in her abdomen, "I have.. Nowhere to go.. I've been searching for her for a week and a half.. I've checked everywhere I thought I could.. Her home in Norway, her home in the Soul Society, everywhere... But she's gone..." Taichou struggled to blink away her tears, that seared into her eyes, and burned the entire way down her cheeks. She turned herself, slightly, as if to hide her face in embarassment. It was unlady-like of her to show such emotion to this woman.. But. There was a but, she recalled. This woman was holding her, and had saved her life.

Taichou sighed, falling back against the arms of Arianda; tears pouring from her darkly lash-fringed eyes. There was no use in hiding it. The young, tattooed Ryakketsu, was in shambles. Her mentor was gone. Her only sense of family and stability; gone. Without a trace. Without a word. And that devastated her.

"Did I displease her...? Mirja-sama...?" The girl had to pause, the mere mention of Mirja's name pained her, causing her to make a hiccup, and hiss like sound from within her throat, as the pain in her abdomen, and heart, seized her. She continued, feeling the current wave of pain within her ebbing, so she made it quick, "May I.. Stay with you...? Until she returns..? If she does.... If it's not burdensome to you..." The statement Taichou had just made caused her heart so much pain. It was so indefinite, yet finite at the same time. What if Mirja never returned? Where would Taichou go from there? And what does that mean for her future as a Shinigami? She'd have to avenge three people now, she thought. Her parents, and Mirja; she lost, three people. She succumbed to the lump in her throat, sobbing uncontrollably. What was she to do?
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:53 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Arrowhead & Zentra - Song: Funkyard - Word Count: 443

Arianda sighed softly, looking at the young Shinigami in training, she was surprised she had even survived such a wound. Especially since that hole had taken out most of her important organs and caused her to lose a lot of blood. For some strange reason she was glad she was okay. Why was she feeling joy that the Shinigami was alive? It could be because she was linked to Mirja in a sense, even though she wasn't the happiest with what happened between them... She sighed softly and made sure that the young Shinigami apprentice was comfortable and sitting up as Arianda continued to hold her. She looked at the distraught girl and sighed softly. She had no way to know her pain, it was impossible frankly. She only looked on at the girl, at taichou.

"I am sorry... I have no idea why she left you, I know why she left me though... But, I have no idea where she is... it isn't exactly my top priority currently either since I have Ceal to... worry about... But, how about this. I know not where Mirja is, but, I do know that she plans to come back to me at some time... You could definitely come and live with me until she comes back. I know, living with a demon must not be the best thing but... it's better than nothing..."

She sighed softly and hugged Taichou tightly. She herself knew what loss felt like, even though her original moment of loss was obscure and changed. She could still understand, even though not as most would. She looked at Taichou, she did notice that Taichou was, indeed, rather cute. But, after saving her life, Arianda planned to do nothing to her; except reunite her with Mirja. Although, she did have to wonder how she got that wound. Most hollows are not powerful enough to create it, and those that can wouldn't likely killed Taichou. It was definitely interesting to Arianda, and did piss her off a little. But, it was not her right to be pissed about this. She sighed softly and continued to hold Taichou.

"Listen, calm yourself and try to soothe your pain. I could only get rid of the wound, not the pain. So... please, relax... It will hurt for a while longer... How did this wound happen exactly?"

Arianda sighed softly, and looked on at Taichou. She waited for a response to her question, considering it was a surprise to her to see the girl with such a giant hole in her stomach. Arianda waited, hopefully Taichou was cognitive enough to respond.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

henTAI
henTAI
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:41 pm
Taichou herself sighed. Her gaze shifting from that of Arianda's face, to her hands, which were trembling. She then closed them, before her voice echoed from within her vocal chords; labored, as her breathing was shallow due to the pain that was currently reverberating from every nerve in her body. "I became reckless... I should have never gone on my own to find Mirja... I'm not even that strong.. But..." Her voice trailed off for a moment, as she struggled to regain her composure.

"My judgement as of late has been hampered.. So I've been scouring every place I can think of.. Oh.. I already told you that part.." Taichou's thoughts were still fragmented, and scattered into a thousand pieces. Frankly, it was pissing her off, but as of right now, all Taichou was feeling was her pain, and grief over the loss of her mentor.

The muscles in Taichou's cheeks began to twitch, a reflex to the pain within her. She continued, "I came here to the Wastelands, and for some strange reason, two Menos Grandes manifested at once.. I was swarmed by 12 Hollows, and backed into a corner.. Luckily I was able to fend the weak ones off with my kidou. The hole blown straight through me was a result of being hit by two ceros at once... I'm lucky it didn't hit my spine, I guess... After that.. I wasn't bothered.. They felt me dying, and pulled back for reasons unbeknownst to me.. That was around 3 days ago.. I've been wandering since.. " Taichou grimaced, the memory flooding back to her as she recalled that she was unable to draw her Zanpakutō.

It wasn't like Taichou to be so reckless. It embarrassed her, and she was ashamed of herself for allowing her emotions to control her actions. She was at the top of her class in the academy, specializing in kidou and kaidou. Her newfound behavior was bound to upset her instructors at the academy.. She missed around a week and a half of class. 'I'll make it up to them," she thought to herself. But Mirja was the entire reason she was even enrolled in the academy; so Taichou felt.. eternally in debt to the woman for taking her in, giving her a home, and caring for her like a mother, or older sister would. That's why she felt the need to find Mirja. To take care of Mirja, for once.

Her facial expression began to darken, as she opened her eyes to look up at Arianda once again. There was a fire in her dimly lit eyes. No longer able to speak, Taichou's facial expression hardened, as she reassured herself with resolve that she would some how help Arianda, while finding Mirja in the process. This was reflected in her body language; she was shoving her emotions into the back of her mind. She was preparing. And she would succeed; wouldn't she?
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:35 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Arrowhead & Zentra - Song: Funkyard - Word Count: 400

Slowly, Arianda picked up Taichou lightly, holding Taichou close to her. She sighed softly. Since Taichou wasn't part demon she would definitely succumb to the infectious nature of hell and the demon world. Luckily, she set up a less well known house in Europe for those who can't go into hell; like Mirja. She sighed softly and looked at Taichou, her face unchanging.

"Come on. We're gonna go to my house. It's in Europe. People won't bother you there. Some know it's mine and others just know that it freaks them out just by going near it. Little bit of demon magic there. Nothing too special really."

She shrugged slightly and looked at Taichou's face, thinking about her story. Arianda may end up training this one too frankly. She had no plans to train Mirja, since, she was doing her own thing. Arianda had absolutely no idea that Taichou was unable to even draw her Zanpakutō currently, but, she could see immense doubt in her eyes. Arianda sighed softly, she did not know much about Shinigami. She may have to take a visit to some demon library or consume the knowledge of some Shinigami. Well, whatever. She'll find out about Shinigami one way or another. Although, it is more likely she will find out about them by killing a bunch of people. Oh well, what'll come will come in the end.

Arianda reflected on picking up the young Shinigami apprentice. She was quite light actually, allowing Arianda to basically lift her with one arm. Of course, Arianda was rather strong despite her small stature and petite body type. She sighed softly, not sure if Taichou could feel her energy now. It would likely be unclear since they have met before and she would be more use to it, but, still. She sighed softly and started to walk out of the wastelands with Taichou in her arms. It was interesting to carry someone, since she was carrying her in that strange princess style carry. She also still could not imagine Taichou's pain currently. But, she would understand it eventually; maybe. She looked at Taichou and sighed softly, looking into her eyes.

"Ready to leave this shitty place? I'd rather not stay here just in case. The wastelands are the shittiest place in the world."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum