Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Henrex

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2622 registered users
The newest registered user is Shanks

Our users have posted a total of 124370 messages in 18992 subjects
Share | 

Nothing To Worry About [Taichou/Arianda][Finished]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
henTAI
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Worry About [Taichou/Arianda][Finished]   Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:04 pm

The young Ryakketsu nodded, before leaving herself to her resolve. She closed her eyes, resting her head against the shoulder of Arianda. She felt comfortable in her presence, which she thought was strange. But the thought of travelling to Europe again excited her; but she was cautious showing this excitement to the demoness.

With her eyes closed now, a sigh elicited from betwixt her lips. Her thoughts now fixating on the subject of her Zanpakutō. Taichou could draw it, but for some reason, in that moment, with the two Meni, and the swarm of Hollows, she physically could not. Was it trying to tell her something? Was her father trying to tell her something? This thoroughly confused her.

Clearing her throat, Taichou began to spoke, "I can take up chores and things while I stay in your home, so my presence isn't burdensome. It wouldn't be very polite or ladylike of me not to do so..." Her voice trailed off, as her thoughts began to swirl, remembering all the times she was beaten in her district of Rukongai for being "rude," to children, when they in fact were the ones who were stealing her food, calling her names, and leaving her as an outcast.

That was probably one of the worst times of her existence. Alone, truly alone, with no one to lean on. Only herself. So the prospect of living with Arianda made her worried, because Mirja; the one she let herself lean on, abandoned her without even as much as a word. Was it deliberate? Why did Mirja leave her like this, after vowing to train her in the ways of the Shinigami, and always be there for her? Taichou's closed eyelids began to crinkle as she squeezed them tightly shut, trying to push those thoughts from her psyche.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
128100/999999  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Worry About [Taichou/Arianda][Finished]   Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:06 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]