Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
henTAI
henTAI
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nothing To Worry About [Taichou/Arianda][Finished] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Nothing To Worry About [Taichou/Arianda][Finished] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Nothing To Worry About [Taichou/Arianda][Finished] - Page 2 Empty Re: Nothing To Worry About [Taichou/Arianda][Finished]

Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:04 pm
The young Ryakketsu nodded, before leaving herself to her resolve. She closed her eyes, resting her head against the shoulder of Arianda. She felt comfortable in her presence, which she thought was strange. But the thought of travelling to Europe again excited her; but she was cautious showing this excitement to the demoness.

With her eyes closed now, a sigh elicited from betwixt her lips. Her thoughts now fixating on the subject of her Zanpakutō. Taichou could draw it, but for some reason, in that moment, with the two Meni, and the swarm of Hollows, she physically could not. Was it trying to tell her something? Was her father trying to tell her something? This thoroughly confused her.

Clearing her throat, Taichou began to spoke, "I can take up chores and things while I stay in your home, so my presence isn't burdensome. It wouldn't be very polite or ladylike of me not to do so..." Her voice trailed off, as her thoughts began to swirl, remembering all the times she was beaten in her district of Rukongai for being "rude," to children, when they in fact were the ones who were stealing her food, calling her names, and leaving her as an outcast.

That was probably one of the worst times of her existence. Alone, truly alone, with no one to lean on. Only herself. So the prospect of living with Arianda made her worried, because Mirja; the one she let herself lean on, abandoned her without even as much as a word. Was it deliberate? Why did Mirja leave her like this, after vowing to train her in the ways of the Shinigami, and always be there for her? Taichou's closed eyelids began to crinkle as she squeezed them tightly shut, trying to push those thoughts from her psyche.
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nothing To Worry About [Taichou/Arianda][Finished] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Nothing To Worry About [Taichou/Arianda][Finished] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Nothing To Worry About [Taichou/Arianda][Finished] - Page 2 Empty Re: Nothing To Worry About [Taichou/Arianda][Finished]

Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:06 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Arrowhead & Zentra - Song: Funkyard - Word Count: 605

Arianda sighed softly and looked at Taichou. She had so much pain... so much delicious pain that she wanted to consume. She restrained herself for now though. It wouldn't do her any good to relieve taichou of her pain, at least, currently. Arianda kept jumping from whatever she could. If there was a tree, she would jump from it to the next tree, or the next building. She thought on what Taichou said and then sighed softly. She wouldn't mind having another pet really...

"I could make you one of my pets. That's what Mirja was... she was mine. I can make you the same until she comes, then you can leave with her if she leaves again. There's a certain thing I did to her before I made her my pet, but, we don't have to worry about that. I can just slap a stylish collar on your neck until you want to leave. I won't keep you here forcefully"

Arianda sighed softly and kept on jumping around with Taichou in her arms. She was so tempted to take her pain now... Taichou was much to cute to just suffer like she did. Arianda kept that at the back of her mind; considering it deeply. However, for now, it was time for them to get inside. Why was that? Well, they had just arrived at Arianda's house in the living world. She opened the door and carried Taichou in. She still didn't put down Taichou after she closed the door. Instead, she walked over to a chair and sat down, Taichou in her lap.

"Well, welcome home. If you don't want to be a pet that's fine, but, it will keep people from messing with you. I'll make yours special so people can actually sense me from you. Wouldn't want them hurting you."

Arianda made a collar from her arm. It was a very stylish one, as she promised. It also had those 'eyes' on them. So she could make sure Taichou was safe too. If Taichou was important to Mirja, Arianda would keep her safe. The collar also had Arianda's residual trace on it. This wouldn't affect Taichou, but, the smell from it could be intoxicating if she fell to Arianda's scent. Arianda slipped the collar around Taichou's neck. Frankly, it looked like another fashion statement that anything else. It also fit around Taichou's neck perfectly. She also designed it so no one could remove it but Arianda. She sighed softly and hugged Taichou as Arianda sat in the chair and Taichou sat in her lap.

"Hopefully you'll be comfortable here at the house. Not the fanciest house in the world, but, it is still rather pristine compared to most houses. Welcome, Taichou, my new pet~ Well... if you want to be a pet that is... I could just make you a maid or something..."

Arianda was clearly careful with what she said. She wanted Taichou to be comfortable here, not in fear or in pain. Speaking of Pain, Arianda could no longer help herself as she kissed Taichou's cheek; taking a little bit of her physical pain that still remained from when Arianda healed her wound. She sighed softly and licked her lips. Pain tasted so good... She didn't take anymore, but, she was willing to take away Taichou's pain whenever she asked. If she was to be another's Master, or Mistress, it only made sense for her to be humble.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

henTAI
henTAI
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nothing To Worry About [Taichou/Arianda][Finished] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Nothing To Worry About [Taichou/Arianda][Finished] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:46 pm
"M-maid works.. Just don't go thinking you can molest me whenever you want, either..." Taichou's lips quivered in embarrassment as she spoke, and she did her best to conceal it; which she felt was futile nonetheless. The young Ryakketsu's eyelids began to slacken from their previously crinkled state as she felt the collar clasp around the creamy, tattooed skin of her neck.

Her thoughts then drifted to a very important matter at hand: what was she going to tell her instructors at the Academy? She opened her eyes, her gaze wandering to that of Arianda's face, though her view was obscured by the jawline of the demoness considering the girl's head was resting against her shoulder.

Taichou's lips parted, and her voice rang out from betwixt her pallid lips as she spoke, "U-Uhm..." She cleared her throat before continuing, "W-What exactly am I going to tell the Soul Society..? They're going to notice my absence... I'm sure they already have, actually..." Her words slurred together as she felt Arianda drain units of her pain from her, which caused her to physically feel as if she could detect every molecule of her being vibrating in response.

The young Ryakketsu's mind related this feeling to the way it felt when one was intoxicated by sake, so she relaxed, utilizing this short time of solace from her pain to absorb her surroundings. Her gaze flitted around the room, taking in every detail, before it returned to her legs, which rested upon the lap of Arianda.

"How tall is this chair?" Taichou's hands quickly shot up to cover her mouth. 'Well, that wasn't very ladylike...' She scolded herself mentally, before she began to daydream of the variety of plush furniture that the demoness must own, which caused her facial expression to seemingly contort, hearts forming in her eyes, as she imagined the different types of upholstery.

Her quirkiness was returning.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum