Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Erchanhardt Burgstaller von Königsberg (FINISHED)
Today at 3:12 pm by Henrex

» Radioactive Marvel/DC Crossover
Yesterday at 6:05 am by Guest

» Operation Wardogs: Dallas Texas. [Open]
Yesterday at 5:01 am by JJ

» Grades are important
Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:06 pm by Reyla

» S'ugah: Give This Queen Mo' [Mini-Event]
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:45 pm by Shizuo

» Should I Awoo?
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:17 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Something, Something Uganda Fuckin' Meme [Mana/Abalia Political Mini-Event[
Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:54 pm by Rawk

» A Beastly Merger [Vanguard/Yayjuu/Vizard Corps Mini-Event]
Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:35 am by Rawk

» The Blood Stained Lotus, Yeong Eun-Kyung [APPROVED, 2-5]
Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:39 pm by Henrex

» Kakine Yuudeshi [0-2++/0-1] [Blade]
Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:38 pm by Henrex

Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2603 registered users
The newest registered user is Majitsuke Gijatsu

Our users have posted a total of 123761 messages in 18882 subjects
Share | 

Smash And Grab [Ibiki/Yuki/Mirja]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
99999/99999  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Smash And Grab [Ibiki/Yuki/Mirja]   Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:32 pm

«THE STATUS OF THIS THREAD»

8/2/2416, 2:00 PM; CST Standard Time

kay. This thread is gonna be taking in the Combat Division on the 2nd of August at 2PM in the year 2416. It's going to be sunny, the air is hot as hell and there is going to be a gathering of combat squat members huddled around a ring. The ring, in width and length, is roughly around the size of two city blocks. It is here that both Yuki and Mirja are going to battle for this mission below:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t16358-smash-and-grab-combat-mission-for-combat-squad-vc#107267

Note: Ibiki will be passively watching. So, this means Yuki/Mirja can post ahead of me as Ibiki's post won't really determine much while they are battling.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
Yuki
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
123800/999999  (123800/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Smash And Grab [Ibiki/Yuki/Mirja]   Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:48 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Mirja was a bundle of nerves right now. Having returned to the Soul Society for the first time in a while, and her mentality was not exactly what you could call stable, so she was worried somone might call her out for that. And then there was the ashen gray hair, the cute wolf ears, and bushy tail, and the fact that she had another friend in her head that was along for the ride. Things would probably be awkward if she had to fight anyone she actually knew, but still, she got to properly see the Captain of the squad, so that was always a big plus.

Arriving in the arena, she saw the cute fox girl Yuki, and sighed, emotionally defeated already.
"Why do I have to fight you? You are so cute and fluffy and I can't hurt you it's just to much, a crime against the very cuteness that you portray" Mirja moaned, seemingly not so great when it came to the concept of fighting Yuki. However, then she saw the Captain - also a small cute doll - and waved erratically at her. Everyone had come out to see her today, and they were all sweet as a tea with six sugars.

"Ohh, and er...Sorry. About, before. I'm not really that stable of mind anymore, which kind of sucks to tell the truth and you got the shit end of the stick when I kind of went mad and tried to make you into my doll. But, I won't do that now, so you can rest assured with not being a doll anymore. Even though you are amazingly cute with your everything and I would Love to dress you up and accent that cuteness" Mirja babbled, scratched her head awkwardly as the tail swished behind her, like a pendulum. Swish, swish, swish.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Smash And Grab [Ibiki/Yuki/Mirja]   Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:06 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Not really waiting for any impact in the Captain's part, Mirja turned her attention back to Yuki, who did a nice, formal bow, and forgave her for the incident that happened earlier. Which was good, Mirja liked being forgiven for messing things up like this.
"Thank you Yuki! I'm glad we didn't end that thing on such a low note. It would have really grated on me forever. I'm glad you could forgive me for it, so we can get down to this without any bad blood between the two of us" Mirja exclaimed, grinning and showing sharp fangs. All this wolfishness might make Yuki think Mirja had gone obsessed with her, but that wasn't the case. It just happened like that.

Yuki drew her Zanpaktou, slowly and with great care to make sure Mirja knew what she was doing, so the gray-haired Shinigami gave Yuki a nod. She wasn't drawing her own Zanpaktou, but that was because she was a lot better with her fists than any sword. Mirja got as far as 'pointy end goes into the other man' before her skill with weaponry failed her. What she did next was surprising, however.

It looked, as if Yuki had pulled out some sort of fang shaped cum-shield to protect her teeth. Mirja thought it was a good idea for a fight like this, but had never really considered it for herself. But, Yuki was pretty so she could look to her apperance in a fight like this, Mirja wasn't going to think any less of her. From the looks of what they did to Yuki when she put them in however, they were some sort of angry gum-shield. The girl became very much like Iko did, with her eyes and her growling, and the general look of her.

Before Mirja could hope to react, however, Yuki vanished, and appeared in front of Mirja, the blade slicing through her skin like it was some sort of jelly. Her skin was hard, but Yuki's strength seemed to be incredible. Far beyond what anyone should be able to achieve on their own. As copious blood sprayed out from her massive wound, and Mirja fell backwards from the blow, she realized that Yuki hadn't been able to achieve it herself. It must have been that gum-shield she put it, somehow enhancing her strength and basically garanteeing the victory of this fight the moment the blade hit. Mirja was well aware of the power gap between herself and Yuki, but had hoped that she could push through it with her natural advantage, using her skin's daimantine toughness and her muscles titanic power to even the playing field.

She was not expecting magic gum-shields to be used in this fight, unbalancing the playing field further than Mirja could ever hope to rebalance it. So she just led, bleeding profusely on the floor, lamanting the fact that she didn't have any cool fangs to super-power herself as well. The only thing that her skin had helped her here was not totally dying from that blow, as any normal person would do. Which was a worrying thought, considering the wolf girl didn't know Mirja was so touhg. It was like she was down for the streight-up murder that she was about to cause, if Mirja was not Mirja.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Smash And Grab [Ibiki/Yuki/Mirja]   Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:24 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Mirja would have been surprised at how easily she was sliced open, but then that was what happened when people used magic gum shields to make themselves super strong. It was like the coward couldn't fight on her own strength. Defeat came not through strength of arm - ok it did come through strength of arm but the source of that strength was not Yuki's - but through deception and trickery. Still, the impact of this was lost on her as she impacted the floor, and quickly passed out, blood still pissing out of her torso, thick and heavy like coagulated jelly with concrete chunks inside it.

So when Yuki came to order Mirja to concede, there was no light in her still open eyes, and so she couldn't really concede anything, being unconscious as she was. It kind of sucked that the girl was so desperate for acknowledgement she would use such underhanded tactics to win, but that was life, it seemed...

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Smash And Grab [Ibiki/Yuki/Mirja]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1