Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cake or death? [solo] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Cake or death? [solo] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Cake or death? [solo] Empty Cake or death? [solo]

Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:03 am

Mirja, the Masterless Pet

Beowulf's massive form loomed over Mirja as she had Iko in her lap, combing the girl's hair. It was a calming thing, and since Iko couldn't really do it herself, it was down to Mirja, or it would become a scraggly mess that made her look even more of a homeless pet than she already did.
"You need more strength, Mirja. You can not continue down this path without bringing more potent power to bare. You need to work towards the full, culmination of me, your Zanpaktou" He told Mirja, his deep, rumbling voice filled with concern for what had happened recently.

Mirja, however, did not seem very pleased to be reminded that she was weak in comparison to the world out there. Strong as she was, there was no chance she could stand up to a lot of things, even some random demon guy with a sword managed to take her out. And it sucked.

"Really? And here I tohught I had to perfect my recipe of fairy cakes. Then I might be able to slay all my foes when they are distracted by my superior culnery art" She retorted, finishing Iko's hair and looking up to Beowulf. "I know. I am cripplingly aware of my weakness in this face. I work, and I develop techniques, and I get stronger, but it's not enough" She let out a vexated sigh, and then Iko got off her lap, which was strange. She usually really enjoyed lounging there.

"Iko love Mirja" She announced, kissing Mirja's lips softly, before Flash Stepping on top of Beowulf. "Iko love Beowulf" The wolf girl then kissed the top of his furry head, before jumping down and hitting the ground, rolling as she did so. "Iko love Home!" she then kissed the ground, and turned to the two with a big grin. "Iko love everything. Iko help, grow stronger" she finished, spinning around with her arms extended, glorifying the whole deal they had going right now. Which was really twenty foot of the lights being on, and then endless darkness. The Abyss, of which Mirja could swear there was something in, when she looked hard, or long enough, but Beowulf was surprisingly tight lipped on that topic, and she had never really managed to get the courage together to brave going out there to begin with. So she just had to remain curious as to what, if anything, existed out there in the darkness. One day, Mirja thought to herself, she'd go out there and see what she could find, and try not to get eaten at the same time.

Watching her, Mirja couldn't help but smile. The Wolf Girl had come a long way since the start of her life, but there was still quite a way to go, and Mirja was going to be there every step of the way to help her out however she could.
"I, Iko. When you are referring to yourself, you use I" Mirja tutored. A blank look greeted her for a few seconds, but then it broke into a broad grin.
"I love Mirja!" Iko exclaimed, elated that she had learned this amazing new technique for speaking. Mirja nodded and Iko then tackled her with a big hug, squeezing tightly. The girl still had no understanding of restraint, but that was a lesson for a much later time. For now, Mirja would just let Iko enjoy her hugs and the victory that came from this new speaking. She mumbled phrases starting with 'I' a lot, but Mirja just found that cute. It was like raising a baby, only you didn't have to bother with the screaming, puking, young part of them, physically. You just got a physically mature girl with a stunted mentality, and that was that. If babies worked like that, Mirja would have a hell of a linage.

While dealing with the Wolf girl's hugs, Mirja looked to Beowulf.
"I know, I need to work a lot harder than I have been so far on my Bankai. But, with Iko around, and with everything that has been happening, I just haven't been free to do anything. Plus, to be honest I am not even sure what I am doing when it comes to getting the Bankai. I need someone who knows from experience, but all the Captains are either dead or busy. Or dead busy. Getting an actual Captain to sit down for five minutes and actually talk to me is going to be a trick all to itself. I feel, awkward being in the Seretei as well. What with Arianda and all" Iko growled at the mention of her, but Mirja petted her down into a soft cooing noise before continuing. "And I am not exactly the most healthy, mentally. To be honest I am totally screwed in the brain department. A swirling vortex of negetivity, that I am incredibly surprised I have not totally snapped and go on a killing spread or something" She sighed, and brushed a hand through Iko's hair some more, before smiling.
"I'll work something out. But for now, I best get out there. I got something on" And with that, she faded from the Inner World, and came to in the Living World, were she had a fight lined up.

She wasn't entirely sure what it was with her and underground fight clubs, but this one was the third in so many weeks, and she was slated for another fight with some guy. The guy as she came in warned her that the fighters were cybernetically enhanced and that 'a cute girl like you could really get messed up'. It was quant, really. She liked the concern he had for her, even if it was just his job or something similar. Just because he got paid for it didn't make the feeling any less.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cake or death? [solo] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Cake or death? [solo] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Cake or death? [solo] Empty Re: Cake or death? [solo]

Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:09 am

Mirja got into the arena, and she could see the opponent she was fighting. A large, bruiser of a man, with scars and snarls aplenty. Mirja wondered why these people were jerring at her, so much. She was not even doing anything wrong, she was just here to fight people. But, it was probably because she was a girl and lacked some super muscles and stuff that nobody really liked her. Not that Mirja was really bothered by this. She didn't need the crowd's recognition, she needed her own recognition. And that was gained by beating the snot out of this guy.

However, he was very rude and didn't even bother to acknowledge the fact that Mirja was having an inner monologue. He simply charged at her, and smashed her in the face. His arm, less cybernetically enhanced and more just outright machine, broke her nose and send her sprawling backwards, before he came up and sunk a powerful blow into her kidney. The hit caused her to keel over, and then she was kicked across the arena, his servos going overtime to grant him the power he needed to really mess Mirja up. The wolf girl hit the Arena walls, and then slumped, trying to get back up, but not doing so well.

'This must be what people feel like fighting me' She thought, before the mechanical man picked her up and then slammed her into the ground again, Mirja letting out a breathless cry of pain from the impact. Beowulf spoke, abashing her for always picking fights that seemed to lead her into getting destroyed, physically and occasionally emotionally. But Mirja was not in the right frame of mind to really deal with his passive agressive quips, as she was trying to work out a way to stop this big hunk of advanced cybernetics from turning her into Mirja Pattee. Best place as any to die, however, she though.

Eventually, an oppitunity presented itself. This guy was a crowd lover, and so after Mirja, bleeding from multiple wounds and really looking out of it, looked to be unable to fight back, he turned to the ground and raised his fists, roaring with trimuph, as if he had won some great victory, being ninty plus percent machine. Raising slowly, but with great purpose, Mirja came up behind him and delivered a shot to his liver that blew out a vast degree of his mechanical assimilation. There were loose rules on how much mechanical augmentation a man was allowed before he became unprotected by the rules, and this had long since passed that point. Seeing this, the crowd started to bay for blood, knowing that the murder of this near-android guy was totally legal now.

Mirja, obliged them. While his body was going on the fritz from the loss of parts, she smashed his left leg apart. It hurt her foot, he was very solid, and clearly designed by someone who was less her friend than most. This guy was not a contestant, but an assassin, and she was about to show how much of a bad idea that was. Clutching his head with both hands, Mirja yanked it upwards with incredible roughness, the machinary resisting for a moment, and the man begging for mercy, before she ripped off the head, spine and all, and kicked the body to the floor. Hiding the head high, to the cheers of the spectators, she swayed softly, her body going a bit loose, and gray, before eventually giving out completely and collapsing on the arena floor. The darkness quickly took her into it's embrace, and she was led to a world without pain, or worry. Not somewhere she could stay indefinately, but it was nice, all the same.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:06 pm

Waking up, in the medical beds, she didn't know how long had gone by, but she was feeling better than she had before. Her body has set, at least. Which was always good, broken bones and ruptured blood vessels never got along with her somehow. Must have been the crippling damage they did to her body, and mirja's distinct enjoyment of having a body that was not, in any way, crippled. So now being able to move around and dance and shout only not dancing and probably not shouting, was a good thing for Mirja. And good things were, by their very nature, good.

"Must you nearly die every week, Mirja? These reckless risks are not good for your continued existance, and one day you are going to wake up and not be able to survive the crap you keep pulling. And I don't exactly want you to die, it would be detrimental to my continuted existance" Beowulf lectured, which didn't go down well with Mirja, who had just got up from the sickbed. She swung her legs over the side of the bed, and pushed herself off, testing everything to make sure it was working properly.

'Beowulf. I focus better when there is something out there that I can feel. Which is why I get into so many fights like this. It allows me to actually broaden my mental horizons, and look beyond what most consider the physical barrier of this world. Within a fight, I am alive' she explained, trying to make it sound airy, and awesome, and generally make Beowulf feel bad about his lecturing her because she got into bad fights. It did not have the desired effect however, with Beowulf's next sentence making Mirja feel suddenly awkward.

'Well then, you'll have no problem showing me how alive you are right now, will you? Come, let's work on this aliveness you are feeling, it will be a great work out for both of us'. Without much of a reason to refuse, Mirja was forced to get into the Jinzen form and meditate, focusing on Beowulf, and the flow of energy within herself. She had had a development within herself while fighting that guy - the whole thing about her thinking and feeling herself better was not a ploy to laugh at Beowulf, but was actually the truth - but she had not really had much time to proof read the idea.

A few minutes into it, there was a sudden spark in her reiatsu, th link that she felt like she could really pull off while fighting just, clicked, and there, in the physical world, was the huge and ominous form of Beowulf. Thankfully the infirmary wing she was in was a large thing, and it fit him in pretty well, but this was certainly an interesting new development. And a chance for her to be even more smug than ever, despite the fact that before this point she wasn't entirely confident on what was going to happen.
"There is my being aliveness" she quipped in a teasing manner.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:25 pm

Beowulf gave Mirja a grin, and it was amusing to see something that big actually grinning. So she smiled back, her smile one of deep self-gratification and smugness. It was clear that she felt so very highly of herself after this manifestation, doubly so after Beowulf's disbelief that she could do anything like it. After a few seconds, Mirja put Beowulf back into the Sword, and then streched some more. She was going to have to go collect her winnings, find out who put that machine man together, and then start breaking shit on a serious level. But, all that was for later. Well, aside from the collecting of her winnings, of course.

Now, she could go for some food. So, after going to the bookie, and getting the money - minus the cost for her little stay in the medical wing - she set out, back home for once. She hadn't been to the Soul Society much these days, but it was a place where she still had a home and a grill, so she was going to cook herself up something. Mirja wondered how Taichou was doing with her Shino exams, but didn't want to disturb the girl and mess up her learning flow. So she cooked, ate, cleaned up and then finally bedded down for the night.

The next week, was a fevered pitch of activity for Mirja. Her training had never had her thrown at it so hard. She was adamant that she was close, she could do it, she could trancend her current state and become one of great, magnificent power! Pushing her body to it's limits, exhausting it every day, and feeling something that she had rarely felt before, the ache of tired bones and fatigued muscles. They were usually strong enough to handle whatever she could push onto them, but this week she had been going beyond her bounderies and it seemed her body did not like this. There were no shortages of complaints. Between dizzy spells, cramps, intense sweating, and many other irritating side-effects of such intense action, her body made it's disdain well known.

But, Mirja was, after all, Mirja, and so she ignored it's complaints and pushed ahead, even further and faster and harder than she had ever done before. At the end of the week, exhausted and stiff, she finished her training day in the wastelands - so nobody would get hurt by such unleashed action with Mirja's incredibly powerful body - but it seemed she had caught the attention of some otherworldy beings. As she was sat, taking a drink and catching her breath, she sensed the approch of a great deal of Hollows. There was one, leading the party, that was particualrly powerful.
"Ugh, I so do not need this right now" Mirja groaned, picking up Beowulf and preparing for when the Hollows were going to arrive. They could not have picked a worse time, and that was probably exactly why they were coming now, rather than later. It implied that the guy leading them was a smart bugger, and smart buggers never went down well with Mirja.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:28 pm

Mirja did not mess around with these Hollows, nor with herself. She clutched Beowulf close to her chest, and spoke softly.
"The darkness is encrouging, and I am scared. Shed your light, for me. Beowulf" And for once, she was not really embaressed about saying the release, but actually meant it. The oncoming hollow horde led by what she could only assume was an Ajuchas, was terrifying. Death was something that was very possible right now, with her body as weak as it was from the constant, grueling training that had been her entire week. She felt good for such exercise, such potent workout, but at the same time, she really felt like it had bitten her in the ass right now.

"Ass, bandits..." she grumbled as the Hollows arrived, before clentching her fists and rushing them. Arms heavy and blows not thrown through properly, she was a mess of a thing, a week before she would have sneered at herself for such sloppy technique. But right now it was all she could manage to do, when every party of her body just wanted to collapse and sleep without even cooking anything. Still, these run-of-the-mill Hollows were taken out by just that, barely needing a tap from Mirja these days before they got send on their merry way to the Soul Society.

Die easily, though they may, they were still wearing Mirja's already wornout body down to the nubs. As she hit through the horde, she could feel each punch getting less, and less. Each blow hitting with reduced force, but fortunately, the Adjuchas seemed to have underestimated Mirja, and didn't bring enough friends to the party. Panting heavily, with her arms feeling more like weights than anything else, she finished off the last one, and there was only the Adjuchas left to deal with. She could do this, she could beat him. There was no problem with this. The Hollow bugger diswaded her of this theory by suddenly hitting her with a Bala out of nowhere. The flurry then continuted, blasting her with Bala after Bala, with no chance of letting up.

Pain, now joined her exhaustion as her body was wracked with the blows from the Hollow. Her body was in so much agony that she did not register the ceasing of Balas for a few seconds, and then her eyes refocused on the Adjuchas, just in time to see his full-blown Cero blasting her. A shirek of pain ripped from Mirja's lips, before she collapsed, the world dimming and the Adjuchas coming over, confident in it's supremecy, and it's victory over Mirja. But there were other plans for the ashen Shinigami. Inside, something was growing.
''It is time, Mirja. Now, or never. You may be more ready than at the current point in later time, but if we do not do something, you will not get to that later time. So, release your power!' Beowulf counciled, and Mirja, seeing no other alternative, obliged. And it was a glorious release.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum