Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Nao Arikawa
Nao Arikawa
Starter Member

Better Late than Never[Nao's epic entrance~] Empty Better Late than Never[Nao's epic entrance~]

Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:02 pm
Hi all, for those of you who I have not met and spoken to yet, I'm Nao Arikawa or Nao or Naocchi. You can call me any one of those, doesn't matter to me. Anyways, I found this site through an ad on a FT site I was browsing and thinking I wanted to give RPing on bleach sites another shot, I joined this cool place. Gotta say, love the graphics here @[THEFROST] you've made a very lovely site that is pleasing to the eyes.

If any of you haven't gotten a chance to say hi, I'm usually in the Discord chat, mostly lurking X3

Well, that's it.

*poofs like a ninja* nin nin!

Better Late than Never[Nao's epic entrance~] V3Gq9cC

Nao's Siggy:

Li's Siggy:

Nao's Playlist:

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Better Late than Never[Nao's epic entrance~] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Better Late than Never[Nao's epic entrance~] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Better Late than Never[Nao's epic entrance~] Empty Re: Better Late than Never[Nao's epic entrance~]

Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:48 pm
You've already met me, but welcome to Platinum Hearts. I hope you enjoy it here, and if you ever get the chance, jump into a thread with me. I got a couple of peeps who'd love to....hehe....get you settled in. But, on a serious note. Welcome to PH, how you enjoy yourself, don't try and go overboard too quickly, and there are plenty of people that can help you get started, if needed. Myself included. Most of us are nice people, so feel free to PM us or "@" us in the Discord, on the site if need be, or even in the site's PM. Hope you have a great time, once again, and with that, I believe it's time to make my exit. I believe that here would be a better place to say this so you'll remember. With that, it's time for me to make my exit. I hope to see you around on the site, active and stuff, and have fun. Better Late than Never[Nao's epic entrance~] 1f44d

-Henrex
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum