|Subject Post 1Subject: Kon Kessha: Custom Bleach World (Relaunch) Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:08 am|| |
Based in a world built upon the actions of all original characters, Kon Kessha is making a return with a revamped system, and all new cast of NPC's. The world of Kon Kessha is in ruins after several wars and local conflicts, and each faction is just now beginning to get back on their feet.
- You can join the Gotei 13 in their efforts to reconstruct the Soul Society after it's left shattered by the conflict between a madman and his killer. The Divisions struggle to deal with the recent Hollow incursions in the midst of rebuilding, but several Hollow also seem to disappear of their own accord. (Several high positions in the Gotei 13 are available to take)
- You can wander the wastes of Hueco Mundo and behold the ruined fortress of Las Noches. Conflict between the former Espada and their leader has left the desert disorganized and the Reishi thin, making Hollow incursion into the World of the Living much more frequent. (Espada slots are available, and it is currently being debated whether or not the Arrancar leader will be an NPC or not)
- You can learn to harness your potential as a student of the Phoenix School, a group of young Humans who have awakened spiritual powers and fight the Hollow menace of their own accord. Previously backed by a defector of the Gotei 13, the Humans now stand alone, ostracized by the proud Quincy Order. (This is a loosely organized faction, and the only high ranks are currently filled by NPC's. As membership grows and the story progresses, there will be room to expand and reorganize this faction)
- You can destroy the Hollows with cunning brutality as a proud Quincy warrior, ancient in their traditions and unyielding in their belief that Hollows must be purged from the cycle of life. There are few of them left, and the Orders once proud leadership is scattered. (Again, very loosely organized, anyone who desires to take leadership of the Quincy will be allowed to organize it as they see fit, as long as Staff approval is given.)
- You can hide in plain site amongst the clubs and office buildings owned by the Vizor Corporation. Built up by Gotei 13 defectors, VizCorp was once the safe haven for Shinigami who have undergone Hollowfication. When their CEO and leader disappeared from public view, the company continued to run itself, its spiritual ignorant employees going about their daily lives. Rumor has it that a few Vizards and rogue Shinigami use the company as a front to hide themselves, but their has been no occurrences in the past 3 years. (All slots in the upper echelon are open, and similarly to the Quincy you can restructure this faction as you like so long as changes are Staff approved.)
- Finally you can exist as a lone wolf, separate from the factions, serving your own interests. It's a difficult existence, plagued by conflict for which you have no support or team members.
Staff Positions Open
Several Staff positions are available for the relaunch, but what we are sorely in need of is the following:
- Story Coordinators: In previous attempts at a relaunch, we fell apart due to a lack of content to keep members interested, because we fell out of contact with the people who were working on events and plot progression. Taking this position puts you in the position of GM; you make the story, and progress it based on the actions of members taking part in events. We need at least one person dedicated to this position, but 2 or 3 would be ideal.
- Registration Moderators: Previously I was alone in approving characters and in helping members develop them, and I feel we definitely need at least 2 people on this job to make the process as smooth as possible. Taking this position means you intend to become intimately familiar with the combat system, and be comfortable with making tough judgement calls when it comes to telling a player what they can and cannot do in the interest of fairness.
- Player Relations: I also feel in past relaunch attempts, that we did not have enough interaction between the players and the staff. At least one staff member must be dedicated to bridging this gap, relaying to the Story Coordinators, and the Admins where players feel things should go, and any problems they have with the combat system.
- System Developers: The system is heavily revamped from the forum's glory days back at [url=]http://bleachalt21.proboards.com/[/url] and with changes can come confusion. All staff will have some say in this, but I need at least one team member dedicated to helping me balance the system, and make tough decisions.
- Wiki Contributors: People familiar with how to manage a wiki using Wikia are encouraged to aid in the process of moving character profiles and system information over to the Wiki I have set up. I feel that having a wiki helps to display information more clearly and leads to less mod involvement in smaller disagreements, but I am not capable of doing this on my own.
Anyone interested in a staff position should PM Hitsugaya
on the forum, or seek out Hitsugaya or Kotetsu in the Discord Group
. Home | Rules | Information | Character Registrations | Advertise | Discord Group