Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
It's a Mad House! [Ceal] I_vote_lcapIt's a Mad House! [Ceal] I_voting_barIt's a Mad House! [Ceal] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
It's a Mad House! [Ceal] I_vote_lcapIt's a Mad House! [Ceal] I_voting_barIt's a Mad House! [Ceal] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Mirja Eeola
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2703 registered users
The newest registered user is MoonMoon

Our users have posted a total of 130644 messages in 19848 subjects

It's a Mad House! [Ceal]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's a Mad House! [Ceal] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999It's a Mad House! [Ceal] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

It's a Mad House! [Ceal] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: It's a Mad House! [Ceal]   It's a Mad House! [Ceal] EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 3:49 pm

PRINCESS PUNCH

MIRJA EEOLA