Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Nao Arikawa
Nao Arikawa
Starter Member

[QUINCY]Li Chong(W.I.P) Empty [QUINCY]Li Chong(W.I.P)

Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:42 pm
Coding In Template By:
[THEFROST]

LI CHONG

Quincy Profile
クインシー・レース

I. Basic Information

» Name: Li Chong
» Titles: None
» Age: 19
» Gender: Female
» Affiliation/Rank: --

» Physical Appearance Description: Albino white skin, bright blue eyes with short messy snow white hair. She is short for her age, standing at 5'3". Li wears a short and white sports bra like top with black lining on the collar under a white leather jacket that has light teal colored lining, a raised collar, flared out sleeves with slits on the sides. The zipper of her jacket has a silk flower decoration attached. She wears a pair of red wristbands, one on each wrist. Li wears a pair of skin tight black short shorts with two gray leather belts crossing over on another. On her right thigh, she wears a red garter with black trim that has a red ribbon hanging from it. For shoes, she wears a pair of short boots with a strip of light teal on both.

» Physical Appearance Image:
Li's Appearance:

II. Personality Traits

» Personality: Li is a spunky and energetic individual who has her occasional times where she is more quiet. She likes to get out and see the world. Li always has energy to spare. Li is very temperamental, the smallest of things can easily light a fire within her. She tends to have quite the foul mouth on her which tends to land her in trouble quite often. Li is the type to always say what's on her mind, she has no filter whatsoever. She'll tell someone exactly what she thinks without a second thought.

Despite her anger issues and lack of filtering, Li is a very caring and protective person when it comes to those whom she cares for like her comrades and family. Nao has an absolute hatred of Arrancar and Hollows. They were responsible for the death of her parents leaving only her and her younger sister alive. Any hollows or Arrancar she sees, enrage her to a point where she will go berserk trying to kill them.

Li has a love for music, she enjoys learning to play different instruments and hearing how they sound. Especially the piano. To her, it has the most beautiful melodies. Li is also a lover of sweets. She likes to snack on marshmallows on a daily basis and is very stingy about sharing them. If anyone were to try to take them from her, she would most likely growl at them.

Li tends to be the type to act first and think later, which usually gets her into trouble more often then not. Li loves to test her skills against a stronger opponent in a sparring match. She has a bad habit of being a sore loser. Usually refusing to admit defeat if she's beaten by someone else. She is very hard headed and stubborn. Never wanting to listen to others and stuck in her ways.

Li is definitely not girly, she hates shopping for anything other than food, she finds it to be tedious and annoying and would rather be watching pain dry on a wall than have to shop for a new outfit or pair of shoes.

III. Character History

» History ---

IV. Equipment

» Equipment:

V. Natural Abilities & Skills

» Skills: ---

VI. Quincy Skills & Abilities

» Quincy Skills: ---

VI. Spirit Weapon

» Spirit Weapon Name: ---

» Spirit Weapon Appearance: ---

» Spirit Weapon Abilities: ---

VII. Vollständig

» Vollständig Name: ---

» Vollständig Apperance: ---

» Vollständig Abilities: ---

VIII. Quincy Skill Sheet

(To Find Out about what these skills are for, please READ THIS THREAD before you try doing anything to it. After you have read it, do not fill your skills out until a staff member has graded your thread. The staff member checking your app will also give you Will Skills in which you can add to your app when approved.

Remove this message afterwards)

Racial Skills
  • Vollständig: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner [For Pure Bloods Only]
  • Quincy: Letzt Stil:[/b] Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner [For Non-Pure Bloods Only]
  • Blut: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Hirenkyaku: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Reishi Manipulation: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

General Skills
  • Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Mental Deduction: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Pain Endurance: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Focus: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

[WILL SKILLS ARE NOT FILLED IN UNTIL A MOD/ADMIN REVIEWS YOUR APP]

END OF THE QUINCY APPLICATION

[QUINCY]Li Chong(W.I.P) V3Gq9cC

Nao's Siggy:

Li's Siggy:

Nao's Playlist:

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[QUINCY]Li Chong(W.I.P) Left_bar_bleue25/100[QUINCY]Li Chong(W.I.P) Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

[QUINCY]Li Chong(W.I.P) Empty Re: [QUINCY]Li Chong(W.I.P)

Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:52 pm
[adm]
HEY!

What's goin on here, fam? Gonna need a status update on this in the next three days, otherwise it will be moved to the archives!
[/adm]

[QUINCY]Li Chong(W.I.P) Sbb1I7e
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[QUINCY]Li Chong(W.I.P) Left_bar_bleue25/100[QUINCY]Li Chong(W.I.P) Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

[QUINCY]Li Chong(W.I.P) Empty Re: [QUINCY]Li Chong(W.I.P)

Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:13 pm
[adm]MOVING TO ARCHIVES.[/adm]

[QUINCY]Li Chong(W.I.P) Sbb1I7e
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum