Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

Pick Something

6 - 43%
4 - 29%
1 - 7%
3 - 21%

Total Votes: 14

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Member/Staff Ran Newsletter? [Feedback plox] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Member/Staff Ran Newsletter? [Feedback plox] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Member/Staff Ran Newsletter? [Feedback plox] Empty Member/Staff Ran Newsletter? [Feedback plox]

Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:41 am

«MEMBER/STAFF RAN NEWSLETTER»

Welp, I'm making this thread to ask if members would be interested in having a weekly to bi-weekly newsletter on the site and being apart of it. Now, as you may know, we originally had a newsletter, but it was mostly ran by staff. I'd like to propose a possible new newsletter ran by staff and members alike.

Essentially, I would make a newsletter discussion thread around every 1-2 weeks (or someone apart of staff, or even a member if they are up to the task), and we would fill in the following subjects:

- Welcoming new members
- Shoutouts to characters/characters currently being worked on
- Sections about new threads or characters made
- Any people looking for plots/threads
- Site changes or rule changes (this may be more of a staff thing)
- Weekly spotlights where we choose various characters to highlight (1-4)
- A section for members to blab about gossips/any info they wanna share wit the site

You get the jist of what I'm going for. I'm just wondering if anyone would be interested in reading that or being apart of it? Leave feedback below and vote.

Member/Staff Ran Newsletter? [Feedback plox] WVMWLOu
Moka
Moka
Chocolate Bunny Lady

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Member/Staff Ran Newsletter? [Feedback plox] Left_bar_bleue18015/999999Member/Staff Ran Newsletter? [Feedback plox] Empty_bar_bleue  (18015/999999)
Tiers:

Member/Staff Ran Newsletter? [Feedback plox] Empty Re: Member/Staff Ran Newsletter? [Feedback plox]

Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:59 am
I would love to read it!
I think something like this will be very helpful in cases when people go away.
Yukichiyu Senoku
Yukichiyu Senoku
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Member/Staff Ran Newsletter? [Feedback plox] Left_bar_bleue0/0Member/Staff Ran Newsletter? [Feedback plox] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Member/Staff Ran Newsletter? [Feedback plox] Empty Re: Member/Staff Ran Newsletter? [Feedback plox]

Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:25 pm
Wouldn't mind giving a hand. Sounds like a good idea and it would be helpful to many if not everyone keeping upto date.

Yuki & Kaida:

Kaida's Theme:

Yukichiyu Senoku- Ziamichi:

Kaida Valliere - Shinigami:

Yukichiyu's Theme:
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Member/Staff Ran Newsletter? [Feedback plox] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Member/Staff Ran Newsletter? [Feedback plox] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:43 pm
Looks like a great deal honestly, seems like a way that both staff and members alike could potentially interact with one another and for the site to go closer. I Wouldn't mind helping out if i had the time to do so!

Member/Staff Ran Newsletter? [Feedback plox] LzZCuy7
Member/Staff Ran Newsletter? [Feedback plox] BtXe12b
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Member/Staff Ran Newsletter? [Feedback plox] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Member/Staff Ran Newsletter? [Feedback plox] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:56 am
Love the idea, sounds fun to read and I would be happy to help out when I have time although won't be on for a lot of the next two weeks but I would love to try to help out if possible.

Member/Staff Ran Newsletter? [Feedback plox] Gamma_Signature
Member/Staff Ran Newsletter? [Feedback plox] CHARACTER_LISTMember/Staff Ran Newsletter? [Feedback plox] GRAPHICS_THREADMember/Staff Ran Newsletter? [Feedback plox] TIMELINE_THREAD

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Member/Staff Ran Newsletter? [Feedback plox] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Member/Staff Ran Newsletter? [Feedback plox] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:49 pm

«TIME FOR MY INPUT ON THE SUBJECT»

Personally, I would think this would be a great addition. It would be good for a multitude of reasons. I would love reading it, and it would be a bit easier than troubling people who are busy doing things that is probably more important than a 16 year old's rambling.

-Something for someone to read so that they don't have to scour around the site for possibly hours, looking for what has happened. This could save staff some headaches, as they would possibly have to explain multiple times.

-It would allow those who do not have access to Discord to be able to stay updated with the site.

-If it goes well, it may start attracting some people to join the site, as it could make the site much more professional and organized.

-It would be another way to summarize certain subjects without having to simply posting links over and over again.

-It could lead people to make characters of a specific race, referring to the character shout out note.

FINAL NOTE:
This would be an AMAZING addition to the site. It would keep new members and absent members out of the blue. Seeing as I have school to attend to, it would allow me to get the info I need, and more. I would be able to look at threads and characters I would have never seen or, in a thread's case, never read before. However, this is my personal opinion. I'm sure some wouldn't like this, but, to me, it would be very aiding to many.

The only downside I see from this is that it places a large amount of work, responsibility, and are depended on those who choose to help, and that can be stressful at points. However, if people continue to work on it and don't give up, I'm sure that this could be a success.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum