Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
» Nights of Hollow Hunger [Open]
Today at 12:48 am by Hakase

» Hakase's Face Claims
Today at 12:22 am by Rawk

» Boria Lee
Yesterday at 11:44 pm by Rawk

» Where's Your Hebimas Spirit? [PRESENTS]
Yesterday at 11:11 pm by Cooking Spray

» Reunion
Yesterday at 7:42 pm by RyuzakiSaitō

» Shinmeiryuu
Yesterday at 7:28 pm by Henrex

» Ulv Zanpaktou
Yesterday at 4:48 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Journey to the West
Yesterday at 2:26 pm by Forsaken Crow

» You've never heard of a demon before? [Private]
Yesterday at 12:29 pm by fantomdarc

» This is my face. There are many like it but this one is mine.
Yesterday at 10:58 am by Rawk

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Blade

Statistics
We have 2504 registered users
The newest registered user is Speakachu

Our users have posted a total of 117848 messages in 17927 subjects
Top posting users this week
SerenityVerdant

Yaksha

Henrex

Rawk

Cooking Spray

Mirja Eeola

Tsubine

RyuzakiSaitō

MWD

Shizuo

Discord App
Share | 

Member/Staff Ran Newsletter? [Feedback plox]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Pick Something
Yes [I'd Like to read it]
43%
 43% [ 6 ]
Yes [I'd LIke to help]
29%
 29% [ 4 ]
Not interested
7%
 7% [ 1 ]
Neutral
21%
 21% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

¥ Yen : 2148308947

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
999999/999999  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Member/Staff Ran Newsletter? [Feedback plox]   Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:41 am

«MEMBER/STAFF RAN NEWSLETTER»

Welp, I'm making this thread to ask if members would be interested in having a weekly to bi-weekly newsletter on the site and being apart of it. Now, as you may know, we originally had a newsletter, but it was mostly ran by staff. I'd like to propose a possible new newsletter ran by staff and members alike.

Essentially, I would make a newsletter discussion thread around every 1-2 weeks (or someone apart of staff, or even a member if they are up to the task), and we would fill in the following subjects:

- Welcoming new members
- Shoutouts to characters/characters currently being worked on
- Sections about new threads or characters made
- Any people looking for plots/threads
- Site changes or rule changes (this may be more of a staff thing)
- Weekly spotlights where we choose various characters to highlight (1-4)
- A section for members to blab about gossips/any info they wanna share wit the site

You get the jist of what I'm going for. I'm just wondering if anyone would be interested in reading that or being apart of it? Leave feedback below and vote.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
Moka
Chocolate Bunny Lady

¥ Yen : 39086526

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
17515/999999  (17515/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Member/Staff Ran Newsletter? [Feedback plox]   Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:59 am

I would love to read it!
I think something like this will be very helpful in cases when people go away.

Demon:
Nanaya Asthavon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yukichiyu Senoku
Seasoned Member

¥ Yen : 22234944

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Member/Staff Ran Newsletter? [Feedback plox]   Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:25 pm

Wouldn't mind giving a hand. Sounds like a good idea and it would be helpful to many if not everyone keeping upto date.

Kaida's Theme:

Yukichiyu Senoku- Ziamichi:

Kaida Valliere - Shinigami:

Yukichiyu's Theme:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuo
Gremlin

¥ Yen : 408665154

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
59000/99999  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Member/Staff Ran Newsletter? [Feedback plox]   Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:43 pm

Looks like a great deal honestly, seems like a way that both staff and members alike could potentially interact with one another and for the site to go closer. I Wouldn't mind helping out if i had the time to do so!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamma
The Atomic Bomb

¥ Yen : 151451988

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
246800/999999  (246800/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Member/Staff Ran Newsletter? [Feedback plox]   Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:56 am

Love the idea, sounds fun to read and I would be happy to help out when I have time although won't be on for a lot of the next two weeks but I would love to try to help out if possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiraisu
Veteran Member

¥ Yen : 23715770

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
16000/99999  (16000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Member/Staff Ran Newsletter? [Feedback plox]   Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:26 pm

Sounds like a great idea! I would definitely read it. Maybe help, but I still don't know a whole lot about the site or characters and the world and things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henrex
Tor'uk

¥ Yen : 543185223

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
370100/999999  (370100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Member/Staff Ran Newsletter? [Feedback plox]   Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:49 pm

«TIME FOR MY INPUT ON THE SUBJECT»

Personally, I would think this would be a great addition. It would be good for a multitude of reasons. I would love reading it, and it would be a bit easier than troubling people who are busy doing things that is probably more important than a 16 year old's rambling.

-Something for someone to read so that they don't have to scour around the site for possibly hours, looking for what has happened. This could save staff some headaches, as they would possibly have to explain multiple times.

-It would allow those who do not have access to Discord to be able to stay updated with the site.

-If it goes well, it may start attracting some people to join the site, as it could make the site much more professional and organized.

-It would be another way to summarize certain subjects without having to simply posting links over and over again.

-It could lead people to make characters of a specific race, referring to the character shout out note.

FINAL NOTE:
This would be an AMAZING addition to the site. It would keep new members and absent members out of the blue. Seeing as I have school to attend to, it would allow me to get the info I need, and more. I would be able to look at threads and characters I would have never seen or, in a thread's case, never read before. However, this is my personal opinion. I'm sure some wouldn't like this, but, to me, it would be very aiding to many.

The only downside I see from this is that it places a large amount of work, responsibility, and are depended on those who choose to help, and that can be stressful at points. However, if people continue to work on it and don't give up, I'm sure that this could be a success.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Member/Staff Ran Newsletter? [Feedback plox]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1