Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Calm Winds Soothe the Fiery Rage [Elyss]
Operation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard] EmptyToday at 1:45 pm by Siegharty

» Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou)
Operation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard] EmptyToday at 1:29 pm by Siegharty

» Bass' FC Claims
Operation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard] EmptyToday at 12:13 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Rumble Rumble!
Operation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard] EmptyToday at 6:38 am by Mirja Eeola

» Cala's Face Claim
Operation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard] EmptyToday at 6:26 am by Mirja Eeola

» My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]
Operation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard] EmptyYesterday at 3:05 pm by Lillian

» The Final Bastion's Defense [MADNESS CAPITAL: DEAD RISING]
Operation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard] EmptyYesterday at 2:27 pm by darkfunnel

» Reina Arácnida [Evolución] [Approved, 2-4; Hazard Rank D]
Operation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard] EmptyYesterday at 2:08 pm by JJ

» POWER TIER (IMPORTANT)
Operation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard] EmptyYesterday at 1:43 pm by JJ

» Tether Scramble [Protag Equipment]
Operation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard] EmptyYesterday at 1:32 pm by JJ

Top posters
THEFROST
Operation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard] I_vote_lcapOperation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard] I_voting_barOperation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Operation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard] I_vote_lcapOperation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard] I_voting_barOperation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2709 registered users
The newest registered user is Cala Paracer

Our users have posted a total of 131097 messages in 19901 subjects

Operation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Operation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Operation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Operation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard]   Operation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:50 am

CELESTIAL STABILIZER

Operation Name: Celestial Stabilizer
Mission Type: Recovery
Difficulty Of Mission: Advanced
Who Can Join: Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard

Information: On April 2nd, 2416, there was an incident on the moon that resulted pieces of it being destroyed and flung to Earth. In an effort to help mimize loses, Cirno Iramasha attempted to utilize her power of miracles to restore it. Well it partially worked, a few days later portions of the moon started to unbuckle and break. This caused chunks of the moon to begin falling away and re-opening the wounds that it suffered.

Therefore, the task is going to be simple: those who are apart of The Guild of Heroes should focus on finishing stabilizing the moon.

How to Stabilize It

READ THE SPOILER

Spoiler:

The Guild Of Heroes is supplying any Vanguard and Guild of Heroes operatives who take on this mission with bracelets that infuse these elements of their resource/defense thread in them. These will be given to each of the characters prior to joining. This will allow them to synchronize their energies with this adjustable structure and be able to use it's elements when travelling to the moon.

Your objective is going to be to somehow spread your energy throughout the moon and begin the process of spreading it's influence across the celestial rock. You are also to use this if you find any areas of the moon that are unstable and to stabilize it with this device and your power.

It should also prove to be a good exercise to have social interactions between different protag forces and get them active in performing different duties on the site. And it's also meant to allow those protags a chance to show what they are capable of doing and providing a beneficial effort of teamwork towards something larger.

Primary Task: Stabilize the moon.

Extra Task: - Destroy any stray debris falling and any holes in the moon.

Rewards

You can request rewards at anytime you've done a sufficient amount of activity or feel you've earned something. I will review it myself.

Yen: For taking part in this mission, you will receive 1,000,000 yen upfront. When you finish it, you will receive a varied amount of yen based on how your shinigami performs. It can range anywhere from 5,000,000 yen all the way up to 50,000,000.

Awesome Point: When you sign up for this mission, you will receive 500 awesome points. After you complete it, you will receive anywhere from 1,000 awesome points up to 50,000 awesome points based on how well you perform.

EXP Boost: Based on what happens in your threads, you may receive a mass EXP boost. This can allow you to have accelerated growth in new skills, tier, forms, techniques, equipment and other related things that pertain to your characters development as far as powers go.

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:57 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.platinumhearts.net
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Operation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Operation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard] Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Operation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard]   Operation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:51 am

Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Operation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Operation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard]   Operation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 2:12 pm

Do you REALLY think Henrex is going to stand there and let this happen? Yeah, no. Put Henrex in there. He's helping :3

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t15341-experienced-class-henrex-astillon-approved-2-5#99777
Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Operation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard]   Operation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 2:21 pm

[adm]Approved. You can go ahead and post.[/adm]

Shizuo
Gremlin
Shizuo

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Operation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Operation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard]   Operation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:04 pm

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Operation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard]   Operation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard] EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 6:04 am

[adm]Approved. Go nuts.[/adm]

Forsaken Crow
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard] Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999Operation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard] Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Operation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard]   Operation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard] EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 5:50 pm

Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Operation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Operation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard]   Operation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard] EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 5:51 pm

[mod]Approved.[/mod]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: Operation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard]   Operation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard] Empty

Back to top Go down

Operation: Celestial Stabilizer [More Moon Business] [Guild Of Heroes/Vanguard]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: SITE INFORMATION SECTION :: The Mission and Event Board :: Old Missions-
Jump to: