Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
Latest topics
» Operation War Dogs: Colorado
Yesterday at 9:21 pm by Shizuo

» Heedless Words, Thoughtless Beasts [Calypso/Ulv]
Yesterday at 4:56 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex]
Yesterday at 1:23 pm by Gin

» Ulv Auber [APPROVED, 0-4; Vizard]
Yesterday at 11:43 am by Mirja Eeola

» Set of Bursts!
Yesterday at 11:39 am by Henrex

» Hey Again! [Private/Chifuyu]
Yesterday at 7:00 am by Gamma

» My plum-sized friend! How have you been? [Momo/Ulv]
Yesterday at 6:02 am by Mirja Eeola

» Shanks Feng [W.I.P]
Yesterday at 1:10 am by Shanks

» Long Overdue [PRIVATE/Momo]
Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:22 pm by Henrex

» I Missed You Too [Private/Ask to Join Only] [Arianda/Henrex]
Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:55 pm by Henrex

Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Henrex

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2622 registered users
The newest registered user is Shanks

Our users have posted a total of 124362 messages in 18991 subjects
Share | 

Another Mind to Feed [Funnel, finished]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
398349/999999  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Another Mind to Feed [Funnel, finished]   Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:01 pm

Mirja, the Masterless Pet

Mirja pushed herself onwards, for a short while. But eventually, her body just collapsed. It wasn't that she was exhausted, her body was incredibly enduring, after all. But, the pain was literally going streight to her core, and she couldn't focus on something as simple as walking with it messing with her mentality. On her hands and knees, she panted, trying to get the pain to subside for just one, dam second! So she could focus and not be so helpless! Again. She was useless, again, and couldn't save herself, or Iko now. She had failed both of them now. It was all, her fault. The realisation made her cry, turned her into a hysterical, sobbing wreck like she had not felt in so long. Since Iko came around, the ghost whispers had been strangely absent, or at least redirected, but the way this was making her feel reminded her of that time, when she came to the realizaiton that she was going to die and collapsed into a mess of tears and blood. There wasn't much blood this time, she hadn't the strength or focus to scratch frantically at her head as she had back then.

Her stomuch churned, and she heaved, thinking she was going to throw up her gut on the floor and add to the disgusting disgrace that was her right now. But instead, she through up some strange, semi-solid liquid from her mouth. It was pitch black, like Mirja's Yami no Sekai, and before she could even consider what it was, the liquid flowed upwards rapidly and plastered itself across her face. Eyeholes strangely formed in the liquid just after it had connected, but that was the least of her worries. The pain had increased, the feeling of illness, and even fatigue had set into her body, making her feel heavy, unbalanced, and generally unable to focus. She collapsed several seconds later, the black liquid flowing all across her face and solidifying into a Hollow Mask, not that she knew it at the time. She had neither the point of view nor the mentality to see such a thing.

Seconds streched into minutes, forcing her to remember how the imprisonment of her and Iko had felt like, with time dialuted and making it impossible for her to get a good, proper reading on what was even going on. Eventually, after what felt like hours, she slipped away, consciously, and was deposited in a place she knew well. Her physical body had been taken over completely, and with a scream, began to run amok, looking for the nearest thing to crush, to destroy, and with her strength, there would be much destruction. But inside, there was her Inner World. The eerie thing was, that Beowulf was not around. Her giant Zanpaktou spirit was absent. And so was Iko, who seemed to be around every time Mirja visited her poorly lit world of nothing.

However, she was not alone. Out in the darkness, there was something, moving. Something distinctly unlike anything she had ever seen, or felt, before.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Last edited by Mirja Eeola on Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
128100/999999  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Another Mind to Feed [Funnel, finished]   Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:56 pm

The Blazing Heart

Kimitsuki Yamamoto

The Hollow that was Mirja was looking mostly for Demons right now. The pathetic host was so attached to them, it would rend her heart to see them in pain, to see them ripped, torn, tortured, and then executed. And, one such beast came to her, without The Hollow that was Mirja having to go out and look for it. The demon girl spoke, but The Hollow that was Mirja was not listening, it just stared for a few moments, and then let out a horrible scream, like those Hollows did, and threw itself at the new foe, the white liquid slowly moving down Mirja's face and to her neck, as if trying to take control of the entire body. It would be very hard to put down, having a body as dense and powerful as Mirja's, and having no concern over minor things like pain and damage. It just rushed for Kimitsuki, in great bounds, intent to uterlize these collosally powerful muscles for murder and mayhem.

Inside Mirja's Inner World, things were much more sombere. A woman appeared out of the darkness, in a flowing robe that contrasted with the dank lack of light perfectly. A blade similar to Mirja's poked out the side of her back, but that was not what drew Mirja's eyes. It was her face. Far paler than Mirja, it looked chalk white, and the eyes...Mirja's optical orbs were nothing to scoff at, but these eyes, pure black Sclera, with a sulfer-yellow iris and a black pupil. Mirja felt suddenly jealous, no longer the most beautiful woman in the room. Part shock and part disbelief hid the identity of this woman from her, and allowed her to approch, unhindered. The Hollow girl then stroked Mirja's cheek, and smiled softly.
""Let's not fight, hmm? Just surrender to me, and I'll keep you safe. I have seen the darkness in your heart, and I know how hard it must be to carry on, day after day" The Hollow offered. It was evident that Mirja wavered for a few seconds, conflicted in the idea to actually surrender. But then she headbutted the woman in the face and send her sprawing to the floor.
"Sorry, Hvit. I've already got someone to look after me. So why don't you just piss off, aye? There is no more room at the inn" she taunted, clentching her fists and preparing to fight.

Hvit, as she had been named by Mirja, rose from the ground and tossed her brilliant, pure-white hair back across her shoulder. Another pange of jelousy hit Mirja. She really missed her long hair, and wished she could kill those bastards again that cut it.
"Fine. I see this situation will not be solved with words. But with strength, of arm" she then drew her Zanpaktou, and whispered to it, to quiet for Mirja to hear. The sword morphed into a pair of knuckle-dusters, black as midnight, and contrasting the rest of her. Mirja echoed her movements, and drew her sword, releasing the false shikai, and clenching her fists in the dull white knuckle dusters. Smiling at Hvit, Mirja prepared for the fight to come.
"Strength of Arm, I can get behind"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Another Mind to Feed [Funnel, finished]   Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:29 pm

Photobucket
Kimitsuki Yamamoto

The Flaming Lotus
Burn to a Crisp

The Hollow that was Mirja missed, the first strike, as the creautre flitted away. The disconnection between the body and what bestial intelligence it had made hurting it a neigh-on impossibility. If it was a normal body, then maybe it would be felt, but Mirja's body was unique. Not just skin, that was super durable, but the entire body, from nerve endings, to blood vessels, muscles, and bones. It was what made her so difficult to incapacitate, and now with a hollow driving her, it had gotten so much more to lay her low. As the Fire Woman sliced into Mirja's skin, and was met with roars of irritation that she would not stand still rather than pain, that realization would quickly dawn on her. She was to fast to be caught, and so needed to be disrupted. And so, a fist clentched, muscles, tightened, and a mighty, earth-shattering blow was rained down. Not upon the Demon girl, who was moving in for a glorious combo, but on the very ground itself. Hit with such force, the surrounding landscape sundered, shattering in an unheval that threw dust and rock into the air and practically blinded everyone, as well as robbing stable footing and throwing them into disarry. And that was when it would be realized that, spiritually, the Hollow was invisible. It did not give off the same Reiatsu as normal creatures, it was as if there was nothing there, and it has just vanished as the landscape had been ripped apart by a single blow. Then, without any warning, the Hollow, covered by the sound of rupturing rock and the dust cloud, would move in from the Demon's blind spot and try to land a mighty blow across the girl's knees, hoping to cripple the speed, and relying on her being caught flat-footed. It was clearly showing something more, beyond it's vicious bloodthirst.

Far from the physical plain, Mirja had her own problems. The beautiful girl in front of her had just laid down a challenge for a fight, and that was kind of sad. She was good looking, and if it wasn't for the whole desire to eat her soul and take her body for a joyride, Mirja might actually get along with Hvit, but unfortunately she wasn't backing down on the soul-eating thing, so she had no chance to really get to know the woman. Outside of pounding her face in, which is exactly what was happening here. Mirja's fist sunk into the flesh of the Hollow-woman, and heard the satisfying crack of her nose. It was marred by the girls own knuckles smashing against Mirja's rib cage, but Hvit was not as strong as Mirja, and so it wasn't as bad.

Swinging a low punch for her gut, Mirja connected, but somehow it didn't feel as strong as the last hit. While this played with her mind, Hvit punched her in the tit, right were the demon had stabbed her a while ago. It was really painful, and so Mirja kicked Hvit in the knee, hoping to break it. But there was a distinct lack of impact in the actual blow. Worried, now, Mirja retreated some, to recover her wits and analyize the fight. Hvit was not in great shape, despite the lack of proper blows, Mirja still hit hard, and she was bleeding profusely from her nose.
"Come now, darling. Just give up. This is so undignified" Hvit asked, but Mirja just smirked.
"Sorry. I kind of like my soul where it is. Sans teeth marks" she taunted, grinning as she saw the Hollow-Woman irritated. This, was going to be a fun fight. Then, out of the darkness, Mirja saw someone leap out, and latch onto Hvit's back, sinking sharp, ultra-strong teeth into her neck. A scream of surprise and pain filled the air, and Mirja took full advantage of the unexpected attack from Iko. Mirja thought she had gone, where Beowulf had gone, but she was here, as ever, helping Mirja in her moment of need. Rushing forward, Mirja clentched her fist and focused on the Reiatsu flow through her body. Unware of the approch until it was to late, the Hollow's eyes met with Mirja's the split-second before impact, and it realized. Such a mighty blow, would be devestating to her. It might, even be the blow to end the fight for good....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Another Mind to Feed [Funnel, finished]   Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:57 pm

Photobucket
Kimitsuki Yamamoto

The Flaming Lotus
Burn to a Crisp

The Hollow that was Mirja lost. It didn't know what had happened, but knew it had lost. The woman had reacted so quickly, and her fire aura had just burned away everything that was attempted. With everything it had done so effortlessly turned aside as if it was naught but a mewling babe, it was clear that the Hollow that was Mirja was going nowhere. Overcome by this sudden realization of powerlessness, it just laid down on the flew, and stayed motionless, not moving for an attack or doing anything that could be considered remotely hostile towards the fire girl. The hits were not of much consequence, the hollow cared little for the body and could narry feel the pain that was being caused. It was just lying down because it was consumed by despair.

Inside, the Hollow was not faring any better. The blow that Mirja landed on it's gut twisted on impact, and then her entire shoulder was thrown into it, blasting the creature everywhere at the same time. Bones broke, a lot. Something probably even ruptured, but the hollow girl didn't exactly need anything that was inside, so it was fine, really. With Iko on her back, and the punch that just landed in her gut, the hollow woman was defeated. Mirja, surprisingly, gave a subtle handwave to Iko to get off her, and hugged her softly.
"I know you want to be the boss, but you are outnumbered, outpowered, and generally just not as good as me and Iko there" she said, as if soothing the girl.
"Iko is strong, and sharp teeth!" the wolf girl exclaimed loudly.

Hvit seemed both sad and angry at having lost, but eventually just gave in and sagged.
"I was not expecting the wolf....that is the only reason I lost" she muttered, and then sort of just slowly dissolved. Mirja did not have much time to wonder about this, however, as she was thrust back into her body, the black hollow gunk crumbling away. With her entire body screaming in pain for some reason, she pulled off the mask, and gasped deeply. The mask dissapated a few seconds after being torn off.

"Ugh....ow" she groaned, staying on her back and not really noticing anyone else around.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Another Mind to Feed [Funnel, finished]   Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:21 am

Photobucket
Kimitsuki Yamamoto

The Flaming Lotus
Burn to a Crisp

Mirja laid on the floor, with a lot of uncomfortable wounds. They could have even been excruciating, but Mirja had been through a lot. She even got stabbed in the tit once, right the way through, almost. And even more recently the battering that had led to her bankai was nothing to sneer at, so even though her nerve endings were screaming, she ignored it for the most part, and sat up when someone started talking. A cute some one at that. Hvit really knew how to set her up with proper darlings, it seemed. Giving her a soft smile, Mirja spoke.
"I'm....Mirja Eeola. And, I guess I am a Vizard, huh? Dam wolf...." she muttered, not quite catching the fact that it would be Kimi doing the additional wounding rather than just her wounds been aggrivated by her movement. "And don't worry about my wounds, dove. They are by the by. Used to be I had such a nice body from never getting scarred, but that was before I entered the world of crazy people" Mirja muttered.

Slowly getting to her feet, clearly grimicing in pain and looking quite exhausted to boot, Mirja rose and nodded at Kimi.
"Aye. Savior sounds about right, actually. So, is there anything you want in return for such a saving? Angel of Ice certainly sounds like a person to meet, as well, so I'll probably come with you, if you don't mind" Mirja was on her feet. Unstable, and shaking softly as the several wounds and bloody knuckles dotted her body and conspired to bring her low, were she any normal woman. But Mirja was a paragon of durability and endurance, so she stayed up, and had a coy smile on her lips as she looked at Kimi.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: Another Mind to Feed [Funnel, finished]   Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:41 pm

Photobucket
Kimitsuki Yamamoto

The Flaming Lotus
Burn to a Crisp