Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Destined - Slice of Life Animanga
Development of Madness EmptyToday at 1:00 pm by Guest

» Calm Winds Soothe the Fiery Rage [Elyss]
Development of Madness EmptyToday at 10:46 am by basswalker

» Lost in the Living Realm [CalaxArianda]
Development of Madness EmptyToday at 6:13 am by Cala Paracer

» WWE Efed
Development of Madness EmptyYesterday at 10:39 pm by Guest

» Duel of Wills
Development of Madness EmptyYesterday at 5:11 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Samhain (Open)
Development of Madness EmptyYesterday at 3:59 pm by darkfunnel

» Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv]
Development of Madness EmptyYesterday at 2:28 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Lost and Found
Development of Madness EmptyYesterday at 11:10 am by Siegharty

» A Full Moon in Hueco Mundo [Private/Ichijou/Cala]
Development of Madness EmptyYesterday at 10:18 am by Cala Paracer

» Bohemian Rhapsody
Development of Madness EmptyYesterday at 10:08 am by Siegharty

Top posters
THEFROST
Development of Madness I_vote_lcapDevelopment of Madness I_voting_barDevelopment of Madness I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Development of Madness I_vote_lcapDevelopment of Madness I_voting_barDevelopment of Madness I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2709 registered users
The newest registered user is Cala Paracer

Our users have posted a total of 131146 messages in 19908 subjects

Development of Madness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkfunnel
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Development of Madness Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Development of Madness Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Development of Madness Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Development of Madness   Development of Madness EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 4:53 pm

IC Discord Information

Timeline: In a time sometime after Arianda went to the Black World. Around May.
Characters In It: Mainly Mana and Arianda, but, Henrex and Ceal also saw the events that occurred.
What Happened: It was a little bit of character development between Mana and Arianda. It definitely gave some insight on just how much Arianda really does crave and need her Mana, her Queen. It also shows that Mana may think of Arianda more than just a pet somewhere down the road.
Witness: TheFrost can vouch, as can Henrex, Kade, Chiraisu, and Atlas. It happened around the dates of September 29th to the 30th.
Notes: Arianda and Mana really did show some character development.

Discord ICRP Transcript:

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Development of Madness Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Development of Madness Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Development of Madness Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Development of Madness   Development of Madness EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 11:33 am

[adm]Approved.[/adm]

Development of Madness
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: ALTERNATIVE ROLE PLAY BOARD :: IC Discord Role Play Documentation :: Approved Reports-
Jump to: