Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Weekend Miniburst Round Seven Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Weekend Miniburst Round Seven Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Weekend Miniburst Round Seven Empty Weekend Miniburst Round Seven

Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:54 am
The Weekend Burst
✔ Operation Name: The Weekend Miniburst Challenge
✔ Mission Type: POSTING PROMOTION
✔ Difficulty Of Mission: Advanced

✔ Who Can Join: Anyone on the site can join this mission.

✔ Information: This is a bit different from the weeklong miniburst. As the title implies, this takes place over a weekend period. So, when you sign-up, you will have three days in order to complete your post. Your objective will be to complete five post over that duration of time. So if you sign-up today (Friday), then you'll have until Monday at 11:59PM CST to finish your stuff.

If you wish to partake in this challenge, then you can simply make a post below stating you wish to join and I'll put you on the roster. From there, once your 3 day period is done, you'll need to get your post up in the prize-claim thread below and I'll review it after that.

Prize Claim Thread - N/A

Note: I will allow one to two extra days if something comes up IRL.

✔Primary Task:

✘ The Objective - Get at least seven post on the site within a period of 3 days. It doesn't matter if it's self-RP or RPing with others. However, it isn't limited to just seven post. If you got what it takes to post above that, feel free to reap the rewards.

✔ The Rewards:

(These prizes keep multiplying after you go above seven post, fyi.)

✘ One Million Yen - For each post that is completed in the challenge? You will receive one million yen. So if you do a whole set of seven, you'll be able to receive upwards of seven million yen for this little challenge.

✘ Awesome Points - You will receive five hundred awesome points for each post that is apart of this mini-mission.

✘ Potential Tier Upgrade - If you are able to get ten post in this challenge somehow, then you'll be able to receive a tier upgrade for any character below 0-2

✘ Willpower Upgrade - If ten posts are made by a single character, then there is the potential for a Willpower upgrade. This will have to be reviewed by staff, however. And this only applies to characters below Grand Master Level.

✘ Skill Upgrade - If ten posts are made by a single character, then there is the potential for an optional skill upgrade as well to go alongside the willpower skill. This will have to be reviewed by staff, however. And this only applies to characters below Grand Master Level.

✘ Miniburst Champion - The self-satisfaction of completing the challenge is also a little internal perk. So you may receive a medal to go along with finishing the mission.

-✖✖✖✖✖✖-

Weekend Miniburst Round Seven WVMWLOu
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Weekend Miniburst Round Seven Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Weekend Miniburst Round Seven Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Weekend Miniburst Round Seven Empty Re: Weekend Miniburst Round Seven

Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:56 am
Count me in.

Empty, blank space.
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Weekend Miniburst Round Seven Left_bar_bleue25/100Weekend Miniburst Round Seven Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:04 pm
I'm down.

Weekend Miniburst Round Seven Sbb1I7e

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Chellizard
Chellizard
Starter Member

Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:13 pm
ooh. Let's do it.

Weekend Miniburst Round Seven KHrbsjt
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Weekend Miniburst Round Seven Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Weekend Miniburst Round Seven Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:20 pm
Is it too late for me to join?
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Weekend Miniburst Round Seven Left_bar_bleue25/100Weekend Miniburst Round Seven Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:12 pm
Mirja Eeola wrote:Is it too late for me to join?

You can join whenever. The time starts from when you post in here. So get to it!

Weekend Miniburst Round Seven Sbb1I7e
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum