Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Henrex

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2625 registered users
The newest registered user is Minxkasa

Our users have posted a total of 124466 messages in 19006 subjects
Share | 

Coffee and Wolves [open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
398349/999999  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Coffee and Wolves [open]   Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:39 pm

Mirja, The Masterless Pet

Mirja looked Cute as hell in her new outfit, made specifically for a Coffee shop she had bought on a whim. Really, kind of a waste of money when she thought about it, but at the same time, nothing was ever a waste of money if she enjoyed it, and it was a good way to get some intel on what this Vastime stood for, the morals of the general people, and other stuff she needed to truly understand the mentality of the people that seemed so interesting to her.

Plus she got to dress up like a maid and run a business, which was something she was really into, now she was actually doing it. Beowulf was hung on a display behind the counter, low enough that she could Flash Step over and grab it if any trouble occured and she needed more firepower than that which resided in her mighty fists. Which was doubtful, this place was well policed and she did not expected much more than some coffee hating guy or a sleez trying to get free stuff. She was new, and she was a wolf, and in this maid costume, she looked highly helpless.

Hopefully, these factors would not come together to make problems for her, and that everyone would welcome Mirja The Wolf to the neighbourhood and try some of her cooking. She was slowly turning this coffee shop into a small eatery, since she was much better when it came to making food than when it came to making coffee. If she established herself better, she might hire someone who knew how to make coffee, but right now, she was by herself, and that was fine.
'You look ridiculous'. Well, maybe not entirely alone....

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
17560/99999  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Coffee and Wolves [open]   Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:31 am

Mirja flitted around her coffee shop, making sure everyone was all done and right and dusted, uterlizing Flash Steps a lot to dart around her shop like some wolf bee. Bee wolf. Beeowolf. Which, sounded very much like her Zanpaktou. Not surprising since Beowulf's name translated as 'Wolf of Bees' but still. She should probably change her name to something else. Like, Wolf-bird! Humming-Wolf! Crazy person with fluffy ears that runs a shop in a new nation led by a guy who isn't as large as you'd think at first glance. Although that last one was a bit of a mouthful.

However, to snap her out of her crazy thought pattern, there was a Customer! Spinning around so her skirt fluted for a moment, she looked to the new person and grinned broadly.
"Hello! Welcome to The Tundra! We have a quiz on to celebrate the opening, if you would like to participate" She exclaimed, before actually looking at the girl. Dressed very cutely, it was none the less the cute Russian girl that was at the Vastime exhibition earlier. Mirja's jaw hit the floor at how this girl looked, and she had to thoroughly repress an urge to take her home.

Hanging a quiz sheet and a pen to Verniy - with questions written about the ideals of Vastime, their goal, and also questions about who the leader was, how tall the leader was, and a final question about who the best maid in the city was - Mirja smiled, and waited for her to ask for whatever coffee, but she didn't. Just, stood their unspeaking. Mirja was not put off however, and just gave a grin that much broader.
"No need to be shy. There is nobody here but us. I mean, I know I can look pretty overwhelming and come on very strong like all the time, but I am a nice girl, you don't have to be worried around me"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Coffee and Wolves [open]   Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:28 pm

Mirja was slightly perturbed by the total lack of speaking, and the girl just went off to a corner to do the quiz. Maybe the questions were really good and she wanted to get them down and win the quiz competition. She was a competitive girl, that sort of thing. So Mirja retained the beaming grin until it turned out that she wasn't actually doing the quiz, she was instead writing out on the piece of paper that she didn't like to talk, and that she wanted a menu. Mirja just stared for a few seconds, as if trying to register what she had written.

"Ohh, could use my feet to walk, but I prefer to shuffle around on my eyebrows. Dum jente, hva er hun på?" She muttered to herself, before watching her doodle some more on the quiz, and not even bothering to answer the questions. That was the whole point. Was she even going to drink what Mirja made her, or just turn it into a nice ornament and then go about whatever it was drove such insanity in the rest of the Vastime Nation. Mirja was visibly deflated by the woman, and just nodded, going to get a menu and placing it on the table.

Inside were several coffee products, some teas, a couple of cold drinks, and a handful of eccentrically named cakes. Each had a small write up about what it was made of and such, so nobody was caught off guard. One exception to the rule was the Wolf Surprise, which had a small descriptor stating 'if I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise'. Which was in vein with Mirja's antics of alternate thought, as she liked to call it. While the girl was doing her ordering, Mirja wiped down some clean tables as something to do, because small talk was more like monologue when talking to someone who decided they were not going to utilize the most effective form of communication.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Coffee and Wolves [open]   Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:45 am

Mirja tried to get an expression that was not one of a child who had just had her toy taken away, but it was hard to do. How was she meant to flirt with a girl who only wrote stuff? It was illogical, like the opposite of fish-tastic. How could a person go through her life like that? What drove her to retreat inwards and scorn the very words that made life worth living? She wanted to know, but couldn't converse with someone who couldn't converse. It was agonizing, and when she chose the only drink worth chosing, the Wolf Surprise, it got even worse.

It was such a drink, and then what came afterwards was also something of interest. So Mirja nodded when it was ordered and turned to go and make it, but there was a strange tug on the skirt of her Maid's uniform, so she looked back to the girl. And in that moment, was a quiet whisper, although her wolf ears picked it up pretty well, apologizing. It was such a cute, sweet voice, Mirja couldn't remain discouraged if she tried.
"You've got a nice voice, you should try talking more often" She said, before going to the kitchen to make the drink.

The drink portion of the Wolf Surprise was not something that was overly difficult, it was whatever she felt like making at the time of the surprise being ordered. So she made a Super Happy Espresso which was guaranteed to get anyone up on their feet, with more coffee than the average coffee farm, and caramel to top it off. Mirja then took the cup to Veriy, and brushed her face tenderly with her soft wolfy tail, before moving down to plant a kiss on her little cheek.
"Surprise~"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Coffee and Wolves [open]   Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:17 am

Well, that was certainly some reaction. She had not known what to expect from the stoic Russian girl. Maybe a glare, or maybe no reaction at all. Just brushed off like every attempt to talk Mirja had tried. If she had such a cute voice, why did she hide it? It was like a dam national treasure or something. However, it turned out that the girl did have some heart to her, as when she got kissed on her cheek, the world was thrown into upheaval. Tables were upturned, coffee mugs were sent flying and then caught quickly by maid-wolf girls, and then she covered her face with her hat after it had all kind of calmed down.

Mirja's first thought was if she was hurt by the sudden rolling backing up and falling over the chair, but she recovered quick enough, and nothing was bleeding, so Mirja put the coffee back o the table and gave her a coy grin.
"Surprise" she repeated, before devolving into a fit of hysterics. "That was....ha......what? Darling, you really do amuse me sometimes, I should keep you around. Give you your own maid uniform and have you about my shop. It'd be great advertisement" she teased, before leaning back on one of the tables.

"But seriously, why don't you like talking? Is it because you can't English well? If that is the case, I can always try learn Russian. I'm pretty good at languages so it shouldn't take me too long. Or you have another problem that I will happily work with you for. Your voice is just too beautiful to be locked away through misuse, and if I don't hear it again then I will probably start going through withdrawals" She exclaimed, her tail swishing happily as she looked at the small Russian girl.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Coffee and Wolves [open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1