Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Two Vizards Are Better Then One
Yuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade EmptyToday at 1:38 pm by basswalker

» Dalibor Weyr
Yuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade EmptyToday at 8:55 am by Guest

» Vizard of the Gotei United: Okuda Nobuyoki
Yuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade EmptyYesterday at 8:04 pm by kazetora

» Masamune Shiro
Yuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade EmptyYesterday at 4:56 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Departing Shadows Within The Sands [Shinryu]
Yuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade EmptyYesterday at 2:59 pm by Shinryu

» Monday Free, Tuesday Revenge
Yuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade EmptyYesterday at 12:19 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Satisfying Bare-Bones Needs
Yuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 12:48 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Olivia Flynn [Shinigami]
Yuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 12:16 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Anger Management
Yuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 8:26 pm by Forsaken Crow

» My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]
Yuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 2:15 pm by Angry Charmander

Top posters
THEFROST
Yuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade I_vote_lcapYuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade I_voting_barYuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Yuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade I_vote_lcapYuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade I_voting_barYuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130265 messages in 19814 subjects

Yuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkfunnel
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Yuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Yuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Yuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade   Yuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 8:59 pm

Yuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Yuukinan Asthavon
» Link To Character: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t16153-yuukinan-rakshasa-of-the-slaughter-approved-2-4-3-1

» Upgrading: I am upgrading her Weapon Skill from Adept to Master

» Why: I am upgrading this due to a 10 post, 500 words each, training thread. Which was the result of me purchasing the upgrade.
» Extra: If any reference is needed, or due proof, the link for the thread in which I purchased the upgrade is here: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t16512-yuukinan-s-weapon-skill-upgrade?highlight=Yuukinan

The training thread is linked in the same thread.

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Yuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Yuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Yuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade   Yuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 9:08 pm

[adm]Approved. Add in profile.[/adm]

Yuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1