Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Albion
Vastimian Alliance & Members - Page 2 EmptyToday at 10:07 am by Mikasas

» Iori Faceclaimables
Vastimian Alliance & Members - Page 2 EmptyToday at 6:51 am by Mirja Eeola

» Rumble Rumble!
Vastimian Alliance & Members - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:54 am by Horus Sariel

» Marcus St. Pierre
Vastimian Alliance & Members - Page 2 EmptyToday at 2:05 am by MorpheusDavol

» Ancient Protections Against the Raving Dead [MADNESS CAPITAL: DEAD RISING]
Vastimian Alliance & Members - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:38 pm by Laskt

» Duel of Wills
Vastimian Alliance & Members - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 6:09 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Calm Winds Soothe the Fiery Rage [Elyss]
Vastimian Alliance & Members - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 3:13 pm by Siegharty

» My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]
Vastimian Alliance & Members - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 2:48 pm by Lillian

» Takehiko's Brushing UpGrade WIP
Vastimian Alliance & Members - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 10:43 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Bleeding The Doctor Cannot Stop [MADNESS CAPITAL]
Vastimian Alliance & Members - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 5:45 pm by Forsaken Crow

Top posters
THEFROST
Vastimian Alliance & Members - Page 2 I_vote_lcapVastimian Alliance & Members - Page 2 I_voting_barVastimian Alliance & Members - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Vastimian Alliance & Members - Page 2 I_vote_lcapVastimian Alliance & Members - Page 2 I_voting_barVastimian Alliance & Members - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2709 registered users
The newest registered user is Cala Paracer

Our users have posted a total of 131071 messages in 19899 subjects

Vastimian Alliance & Members

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vastimian Alliance & Members - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Vastimian Alliance & Members - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Vastimian Alliance & Members - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Vastimian Alliance & Members   Vastimian Alliance & Members - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 10:19 pm

The Mad Wolf, having finished her business with Monsuta, returns to Vastime with cookies and super gel! Fear! But also come to her coffee shop because what's the point having a shop if nobody joins?
Back to top Go down
MWD
MWD

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vastimian Alliance & Members - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Vastimian Alliance & Members - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Vastimian Alliance & Members   Vastimian Alliance & Members - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 5:00 pm

b]Vastimian Alliance Template[/b]

Name: Hiyashi Wakasuchi
Application Link: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t17031-hiyashi-wakasuchi-approved-4-4?nid=11#110313
Code-Name: Trespasser
Reason: Interested in this Hayden fellow, and gives him a chance to build friendships between people he's never seen before.
Back to top Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol

Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vastimian Alliance & Members - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Vastimian Alliance & Members - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: Vastimian Alliance & Members   Vastimian Alliance & Members - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 11:36 pm

Mirja & BK added.

Mirja moved to the rank of PRIVATE

Kimitsuki moved to the non-commissioned officer position of CORPORAL.

Congratz soldiers.

All associates moved to the rank of recruit.

Gamma
Verified Female, PH Certified
Gamma

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vastimian Alliance & Members - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue288800/999999Vastimian Alliance & Members - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: Vastimian Alliance & Members   Vastimian Alliance & Members - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 8:25 pm

Vastimian Alliance Template

Name: Zeda Yuudeshi
Application Link: Zeda's Application
Code-Name: Solar Flare
Desired Position: Secretary of Internal Affairs and/or Cyber Operations?
Reason: Zeda likes to have do good things, why not help a family friend out with his experience as a captain of internal affairs and a technology genius.

MWD
MWD

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vastimian Alliance & Members - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Vastimian Alliance & Members - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: Vastimian Alliance & Members   Vastimian Alliance & Members - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 8:18 pm

Name: Ritsuko Nicklovich
Application Link: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t17686-ritsuko-nicklovich-approved-4-1?highlight=Ritsuko
Code-Name: (Any code-name request? Can be left blank and one will be given; code-name can be denied)
Desired Position: Any position that's open
Reason: Ritsuko has been someone who's been looking for a military family, after experiencing the harships of living in a soviet bootcamp. She feels like vastime will be a perfect organization where she'll be accepted as a member of the family.

Ritsuko is also open to learning new things and wanting to improve herself as an indivdual, although she was trained in a former soviet bootcamp her skills are a bit rusty and hopefully being in vastime gives her the chance to show her prowess/skills to the people as a whole.

Ritsuko wants to become someone more, after hearing the stories of the quincies by Ghislan himself; she wants to become someone who doesn't fight just for the sake of fighting but fighting for what she believes is right for herself. She believes fighting can only resolved if you both the mind and the power to achieve it.
Back to top Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol

Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vastimian Alliance & Members - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Vastimian Alliance & Members - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 16PostSubject: Re: Vastimian Alliance & Members   Vastimian Alliance & Members - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 12:03 pm

[adm]Approved. Welcome to the fold, recruit. [/adm]

CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
CPKallday

OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vastimian Alliance & Members - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/100Vastimian Alliance & Members - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 17PostSubject: Re: Vastimian Alliance & Members   Vastimian Alliance & Members - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 7:07 pm

Vastimian Alliance Template

Name: Torabevu Novozumi Kuchiki
Application Link: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t20389-torabevu-novozumi-kuchikiapproved-3-1
Code-Name: Honey Fox
Desired Position: Atlas d'al Decter's Squire
Reason:
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t20521-a-blade-set-to-whetstoneatlas
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t20562-severed-ties-and-mended-mindsatlas

Subject Post 18PostSubject: Re: Vastimian Alliance & Members   Vastimian Alliance & Members - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vastimian Alliance & Members
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Africa :: The Iron Banner of Vastime :: Vastimian Information-
Jump to: