Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yoshio and Tsukiyome: First Meeting~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Yoshio and Tsukiyome: First Meeting~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
https://www.facebook.com/KeshaKJ/

Yoshio and Tsukiyome: First Meeting~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Yoshio and Tsukiyome: First Meeting~

Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:51 pm
Yoshio and Tsukiyome: First Meeting~ - Page 2 Tsukiyomecopy-1

Tsuki couldnt help but give a small giggle as he explained that he was actually going to order the same thing she was, that he was thinking of doing so before she told him.
"Well now, we read each other's mind, either that or we have the same taste in food"
she smiled at him. Tsuki broke off a peice of a breadstick and nibled on that for a bit.
She then heard him ask her about how long she'd been able to use that ability she had; by then the waiter had already left to fetch their food.
She thought about it for a moment; "Humm..." She said, looking up at the ceiling as if the answer were written there. "To be honest, I've have this ability for as long as i can remember..." She sweatdropped a bit. "Sorry I cant be more spacific."

It didnt take long before the waiter returned with two plates of the same thing and put one infront of each of them.
"There ya go"
The waiter said before saying: "Enjoy!" and departed to his next assigned table.
Tsuki wondered...
"What kind of abilities to you posses?"

She asked taking a bite out of her food.

||Kitty's Characters||

Yoshio and Tsukiyome: First Meeting~ - Page 2 PLEASEWORK2
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yoshio and Tsukiyome: First Meeting~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/0Yoshio and Tsukiyome: First Meeting~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

Yoshio and Tsukiyome: First Meeting~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Yoshio and Tsukiyome: First Meeting~

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:53 am
.:Yoshio:.

Yoshio and Tsukiyome: First Meeting~ - Page 2 Bluehairedmanandkitsune

Yoshio looked at everything around him, grabbing the bread, breaking off a piece for himself he then got his butter knife, slowly putting butter over his piece of bread as he then looked up at Tsuki. "Maybe i can read your mine or something, maybe that's the power that i have, huh?" Chuckling a little bit he then took a bite of the bread that he had just buttered. "To be honest, I've have this ability for as long as i can remember..." She sweatdropped a bit. "Sorry I cant be more spacific." Tsuki had said as he chuckled a little bit, just then he had noticed that the waiter was on the way with there food, taking one last bite of the bread he then took his glass of water that he had, taking a drink of it to wash down the bread that he was just eating. He was wondering now if it was right for him to tell her about his own abilities, chuckling a little bit as she then had asked that exact question that he was wondering about. He then took his fork and then stabbed a piece of the chicken, licking his lips a little bit he then put it in his mouth, he didn't like talking with his mouth full, making sure to wait until he swallowed his food to actually speak he then looked at her straight in the eyes.

"Who said i had any powers?" Raising one eyebrow a little bit, emphasizing the question that he had just asked her he then put his fork down onto his plate. "I am kidding i do have a power actually my power is all around us really. Who do you think made all of these buildings?" Taking his fork back up he left her to ponder that thought for a few moments as he then took another bite of the food that was in front of them. "This is actually really good." He had finished chewing the bite of food he just had. "I guess, my power to put it roughly is to manipulate earth, i can show you more if you'd like, but i am quite enjoying this dinner so if we could afterward, also i have a question for you that i think you'd like." Smiling at her he then took another drink of his water as the waiter came over and refilled the water to the brim. Turning to the waiter. "My compliments to the chef." He said with a smile on his face, turning his attention back to Tsuki.

Yoshio and Tsukiyome: First Meeting~ - Page 2 20u4p06
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yoshio and Tsukiyome: First Meeting~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Yoshio and Tsukiyome: First Meeting~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:14 pm

Maybe i can read your mine or something, maybe that's the power that i have, huh?"

Tsuki giggled a little bit at this, it would be interesting if he cold read minds. Her mind wondred onto that thought for a momoment, about mind reading; it would an awesome power, but only if you could determain whos mind you read...if you heard every and anythough....ehhhh...that probably wont blow over very well...Tsuki snapped her thoughts back to the dinner, eating along with him.

"Who said i had any powers?"
He asked.

Tsuki blinked a couple of times, she naturally assumed that since he asked her about her abilities, then he would know of humans and speacial powers and spiritual awareness and stuff like that, but then he said:

"I am kidding i do have a power actually my power is all around us really. Who do you think made all of these buildings?"

Tsuki giggled and nodded as she took a few more bites of her food, he continuted to tell her about his powers, she listened to him with interest.

"I guess, my power to put it roughly is to manipulate earth, i can show you more if you'd like, but i am quite enjoying this dinner so if we could afterward, also i have a question for you that i think you'd like."

Tsuki finished chewing and swollowed the bite that she took in before speaking, "I'd love that!" She exclaimed with a slight clap, she was a bit excited now, earth manipulation...sounded really cool. Tsuki though for a moment.
"Hum, earth manipulations...so...can you create and stop earthquakes? Or rather, what are the limitations to your powers?" She asked tilting her head a little bit.

||Kitty's Characters||

Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yoshio and Tsukiyome: First Meeting~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/0Yoshio and Tsukiyome: First Meeting~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:00 pm
.:Yoshio:.

Yoshio and Tsukiyome: First Meeting~ - Page 2 Bluehairedmanandkitsune

Watching as she was giggling about Yoshio's little comment there about not having any powers then saying that he did, she took a interest in that, she said that she would love if he could show her some of his powers that he was just talking about, manipulating earth, it was something that he learned, he did not gain these powers just from being born into a certain family or anything, he had learned it from the earth itself. Smiling a bit he then took another sip of his water before looking back up to her, she was going on with asking more questions about his powers. The Atmosphere had turned almost into 2 people that had known each other for a very long time, almost like they had known each other their whole lives, it was calm and collective, and slightly amusing. Thinking to himself, he was questioning if he didn't know this girl before he had met her just today.

"Hum, earth manipulations...so...can you create and stop earthquakes? Or rather, what are the limitations to your powers?" She asked tilting her head a little bit.

He put his fork down a little bit and then looked straight into her eyes, almost like he was dead serious, raising his right eyebrow just slightly as he looked at her, he then started chuckling a little bit as he picked back up his fork, taking another bite. Lifting up the napkin that he had and touching it to his lips just to clean himself a bit. He thought for a couple seconds and then responded. "I honestly don't know my own limitations sometimes, i haven't tried anything that i couldn't do as of yet, i can start small earthquakes in a mile radius, but not enough that it would harm anyone, i guess we can see what my limitations are after this." He smiled a little bit. "How about your limitations, have you figured them out yet? I mean can you heal internal wounds, external, have you tried healing the mentally ill?" Raising his eyebrow again a little bit, emphasizing his question.

Yoshio and Tsukiyome: First Meeting~ - Page 2 20u4p06
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:28 am

"I honestly don't know my own limitations sometimes, i haven't tried anything that i couldn't do as of yet, i can start small earthquakes in a mile radius, but not enough that it would harm anyone, i guess we can see what my limitations are after this." He said before a small pause and then asked her a question:
"How about your limitations, have you figured them out yet? I mean can you heal internal wounds, external, have you tried healing the mentally ill?"

She thought about that for a moment, these past few months she'd hardly have anyyone come to her with more than just a few scrapes...then again she had been hanging around the hospital more so than anything. He didnt really know the limitations to his power, she really didnt think nothing of it but she did wonder how often he went into battle, he didnt seem like the kind of guy that would want to fight...Definatly not, he looked more like the type to fight only when provoked or if nessesary. On the flip side, she knew pretty well what her limitations were. She swolled the peice of chicken she had eaten before answering his question.

"I have, for a while now actually...But I usually dont have to heal anything more than a few scrapes," she paused for a second to take a sip of water before continuing, "I can heal quite a bit actually...from minor cuts and scrapes to deep cuts...I can even heal organs. Well.." She paused again, gathering her thoughts before continuing. "You see, I cant heal the brain if it's been wounded, I have tried again and again, but that seem's to be a restricted zone. I can heal the heart if it's been stabbed..but I have to work on it immidiatly...Well, any wound to the heart has to be dealt with right away. Other organs are easier to heal..but they take a while" she thought about the last time she had to heal an organ...oh it was a while now... She closed her eyes for a moment before reopening them and smiled at Yoshio. "I can also regrow bones and limbs, it takes the longest to heal...Days actually...and it's no sweet ride for the person I'm healing either...they go through so much pain.." her thoughts drifed off to the three times she actually performed this, she shivered a little bit, she hated seeing them in so much pain. She forced herself to push that out of her mind and return attention and thoughts back to Yoshio, "I cant heal mental illnesses, saddly.." She finished with a soft sigh and a small smile.

"How often do you battle or train? You...dont seem like the type that would like violence..." She asked, after her trip down memory lane with healing her mind automatically went back to that previous thought and she had to ask. The waiter baught over a two desert menues for them, setting them just at the edge of the table. "Thank you" she said to him, nodding her head slightly. She had almost finished her food with her glass of water only 3/4 finished. Her mind wondered onto another question, "Wait...where do you train? I would imagin finding a training area would be difficult in this world we live in..." She tilted her head slightly, raising an eyebrow.

||Kitty's Characters||

Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:34 pm
Arvhiced

Smiley face
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yoshio and Tsukiyome: First Meeting~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Yoshio and Tsukiyome: First Meeting~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:16 pm

2013 Rebuild: Old Threads
Threads of Members that have left are to be re-archived to the Old Thread Board.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum