Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Go Fish
Today at 11:18 am by Mirja Eeola

» Plus Ball
Today at 10:51 am by Henrex

» The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System
Today at 10:47 am by Henrex

» A Young Bear Cries Out (Wan)
Today at 9:56 am by Mirja Eeola

» Monster March
Today at 8:56 am by MagicalTrapMiyuki

» Solhammond Palliser [Approved 5-4]
Today at 7:36 am by MorpheusDavol

» Sablier Etzel's G/FX tests
Today at 7:23 am by Sage

» Minatumi Defence and Defenders
Today at 7:21 am by Mirja Eeola

» Minatumi Defence
Today at 7:16 am by MorpheusDavol

» Yoriko's training regimene
Today at 7:06 am by MorpheusDavol

Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Mirja Eeola

Henrex

Kade

Statistics
We have 2653 registered users
The newest registered user is Jukuyen

Our users have posted a total of 127006 messages in 19369 subjects
Share | 

Float Down The Stream of Harmony [OPEN]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
419100/999999  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Float Down The Stream of Harmony [OPEN]   Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:42 am

TemplateHeader
Henrex Astillon

The Broken Raven
Descend Into Darkness

The Mushroom seeds would pay, ohhhh they would pay. How dare they come here, to her forest, of all things.
"Be gone Mushrooms! I am a generous Wolfess, so I shall give you to the count of ten to leave this place in peace. I shall not tolerate your kind here" She warned, hands on her hips and tail swishing, staring down at the mushrooms and waiting for them to move. Softly, she counted to make sure she did not lose any count, and when she hit ten and they were still there, her irritation spiked. "Very well, then you have chosen death!" she cried, but was distracted by Henrex asking if she could pet her ears.

"Ohh, they are real because I got someone to make them real. But you ask to pet them, do you?! Such courage, it is laudable. Or, is it foolery rather than bravery that bids you act? Either way, you have not yet the victories under your belt to touch the ears. You must spar with The Wolf for nineteen hours and then win, before you can touch these ears. Unless you are Ceal. She was just so cute I couldn't say no to her when she asked" Mirja drifted off with a smile, before shaking her head and coming back to reality.

Reality, was her ripping a tree out of the ground, roots and all, and crushing the crop of mushrooms to a pulp with it, before burying the tree in the ground again by slamming it down hard enough that the ground gave way to the tree.
"There, those Mushrooms will never sow anyone's clothes a little tighter at night. Evil Mushrooms, destroyed!" Mirja pulled what looked to be a cool post, to her, but outside viewers would probably see it as just a crazed wolf in an equally crazed pose.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: Float Down The Stream of Harmony [OPEN]   Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:33 pm

Photobucket
Henrex Astillon

The Broken Raven
Descend Into Darkness

Artist: Katawa Shoujo | Song: Raindrops and Puddles | Word Count: N/A

The wolf girl went on a large rant about the mushroom seeds currently at her feet, and it only served to cause more confusion within the mind of the Raven, and his fingers gently traced over his shakuhachi for a moment, before a hand would slowly move to the scarf on his face, before soft giggling would come from him, before it escalated to full laughter, which wasn't much different from his normal giggling. Soft and gentle laughter came from Henrex's lips, before he eventually calmed himself, and he slowly pulled his scarf down below his mouth, giving Mirja access to hearing his voice.

"....You are...interesting, Mirja. Maybe that's why..." The male stated, before his voice trailed off. He had almost said something he shouldn't have. His eye closed slowly, and a small bit of sadness occupied his heart. He knew that he had to be careful with what he said. So, he slowly took a breath, before reconsidering what he should say multiple times. However, then came the strangeness. The sound of roots and wood being ripped from the ground caused his eye to open again, and soon go as wide as a pizza.

Mirja had ripped a single tree out of the ground, roots and all, and began slamming it against the ground, causing the entire forest to shake and quake from the sudden impacts with the ground. Henrex's body locked up in the mere moments that it took place, unsure of what to do, or even how to respond to that. It was just....random. Two blinks came from the working eye of the male, and his hand soon went to his forehead, sighing gently as he slowly approached Mirja, seeing her strike her crazy pose, before kneeling down to examine whatever was left of the mushroom seeds.

Nothing. Disappointing. Then again, they WERE just crushed with hundreds of pounds of tree. Slowly moving over to the base of another tree, Henrex could quickly spot that these were fresh, and just recently grown. Slowly picking them from the ground, Henrex kept the items secure within his hands as he walked back over to Mirja, before gently tapping her on the shoulder. "Would these work?" The male asked, before raising the mushrooms that were ready for cooking up from his stomach to his chest. Hopefully Mirja wouldn't lose it and try to crush his hands, along with the mushrooms.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
398349/999999  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: Float Down The Stream of Harmony [OPEN]   Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:02 pm

Mirja, The Mad Wolf

The Pose was held until she was sure that everyone was aware of it's glory, and then she looked back to Henrex as he called her interesting. A deep and vibrant laugh came from the wolf as he said that, her head thrown backwards in unbridled mirth.
"Bwubwubwubwu! Interesting is a good word. It is, a Magnificent word. You have my leave to use it more often, Henrex man. Now, we most go onwards!" she exclaimed, humming to herself and then speaking softly. "The fact is I was napping, and so gently you came rapping" she wasn't even aware of her words, and they were soft, like the wind, so barely heard. But then, Henrex spoke and tapped her shoulder. She turned around, only to see him in the grips of such depravity.

Touching them, actually, touching them! And holding them so close to her as well, it was as if he was...an agent of the mushroom! Send here to destroy her and in doing so gain the favour of the Doctor, to whom all mushrooms were servants! She was quiet then, taking a step back before looking up at Henrex with a sadness to her eyes that did not suit her eccentric, vibrant nature of before.

"You were a friend, and now you betray me like this? I already wish to kill him in the worst manner imaginable, can he not just leave it there? Does he need to keep prying like this? Fine. I shall obliterate your newest toy, Caanan" She muttered, quickly drawing her Zanpaktou and releasing the Bankai form, coating her in a white-gold exoskeleton and giving off an ominous feel of brute, primal power. There was a metaphysical bell tolling for Henrex at this moment. "You will regret the day you took employment with Doctor Caanan" she said, in a voice of icy rage. Not loud and obnoxious as she usually was, but a quiet tone with an edge to rival most swords.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: Float Down The Stream of Harmony [OPEN]   Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:33 am

THE BROKEN RAVEN

HENREX ASTILLON

Mirja, or more precisely at this point Ikoja, stared at Henrex as he prepared himself. Of course Caanan would not chose a wimpy wimp to fight her. This raven was hiding his strength and his Zanpaktou abilities. So Caanan's claws had finally reached into the Shinigami kin themselves. She mourned their loss, but right now, she was just here to deal with this creature, to obliterate it in such a way that Caanan would think twice about sending anything towards her again. Clenching exo-skeleton encased fists, she scanned him over and picked out the holes in his guard and the least sturdy part of his body, neglecting to care about the orbs. They were of no consequence, after all.

But then, instead of just admitting the jig was up, he sealed her sword and dropped his form, trying to trick her. But she wasn't going to be tricked, so she used this time to subtly charge her Wolf God Fist technique, something that would be truly devastating while uterlizing the Wolfnaught - her name for the Bankai. He feigned confusion in order to get her to let her guard down, and so she made a show of it as she walked closer to him.
"Caanan is someone who grabbed me a while ago, and then started-" she would suddenly snap a punch forward, and release the built-up power of the Wolf God Fist as she did so, aiming to deliver the smiting blow to his gut. A connection would see this toy of his gone in a mess of bones, blood, and tree limbs. So she thrust it forward as fast as she could while still speaking to throw him off and distract him. "-to do things to me that were not exactly nice. Or that allowed me to remain myself"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 17PostSubject: Re: Float Down The Stream of Harmony [OPEN]   Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:53 pm

[mod]Dropping this thread. Will be locking soon.[/mod]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Float Down The Stream of Harmony [OPEN]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2