Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stuff to do! Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Stuff to do! Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Stuff to do! Empty Stuff to do!

Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:54 pm

Mirja, The Mad Wolf

Mirja had sent out an annoucement to Combat Squad, and practically everyone else in the Seretei as well, to come down to the barracks and behold her and her awesome glory. Not that she actually put that in the message, it was more an invitation to combat training with free food afterwards, but it was the same sort of thing in her eyes. Somehow, she felt like she had been here before, doing this exact same thing, but couldn't exactly remember how, or why so she just out it out of her mind. No point worrying about things she couldn't be bothered worrying about, now was there?

In the mean time, she made sure all her cooking utensils were around, all nicely set up and stuff, before turning to the absent crowd and swishing her tail softly.
"You shall all bare witness to my glory! Fear not, for thou shan't be hurt if you stay in your seat. Which I have not given to you, but don't take this as a message, I am not trying to trick you into getting hurt. I mean, I could just hurt you if I wanted to, which I do not" then sighed softly and shook her head, before splaying her fist.

"Behold!" she exclaimed, focusing on her fist and screaming. "Ahhh!" nothing. It seemed, she needed to go louder. "AHHHH!" Still nothing. Her fist was not doing what she wanted it to be, and there was none of the fuzzy tingle that she usually got with The Motionless Fist. However, she would not give up, and went even louder and harder. "AHHHHH!!!". She could feel it then, somethin bubbling up from her, gurgling softly and preparing to be let out, she just had to give it more steam! Push harder!

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum