Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Site Info

Latest topics
Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Henrex

Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

Top posting users this week
Mirja Eeola

Sage

JJ

Angry Charmander

MWD

Henrex

Forsaken Crow

[THEFROST]

MorpheusDavol

Shizuo

Top posting users this month
Henrex

Mirja Eeola

Nix Shraik

MWD

JJ

Sage

Angry Charmander

Shizuo

[THEFROST]

zetsurin

Share | 

Stuff to do!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
398349/999999  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Stuff to do!   Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:54 pm

Mirja, The Mad Wolf

Mirja had sent out an annoucement to Combat Squad, and practically everyone else in the Seretei as well, to come down to the barracks and behold her and her awesome glory. Not that she actually put that in the message, it was more an invitation to combat training with free food afterwards, but it was the same sort of thing in her eyes. Somehow, she felt like she had been here before, doing this exact same thing, but couldn't exactly remember how, or why so she just out it out of her mind. No point worrying about things she couldn't be bothered worrying about, now was there?

In the mean time, she made sure all her cooking utensils were around, all nicely set up and stuff, before turning to the absent crowd and swishing her tail softly.
"You shall all bare witness to my glory! Fear not, for thou shan't be hurt if you stay in your seat. Which I have not given to you, but don't take this as a message, I am not trying to trick you into getting hurt. I mean, I could just hurt you if I wanted to, which I do not" then sighed softly and shook her head, before splaying her fist.

"Behold!" she exclaimed, focusing on her fist and screaming. "Ahhh!" nothing. It seemed, she needed to go louder. "AHHHH!" Still nothing. Her fist was not doing what she wanted it to be, and there was none of the fuzzy tingle that she usually got with The Motionless Fist. However, she would not give up, and went even louder and harder. "AHHHHH!!!". She could feel it then, somethin bubbling up from her, gurgling softly and preparing to be let out, she just had to give it more steam! Push harder!

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Stuff to do!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Soul Society :: Seireitei :: The Gotei United :: First Division: Commanding/Combat Division-
Jump to: