Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Gladius - The New Naruto RP Site!
Today at 2:47 pm by Gladius RP

» I Was Born Ready, Sumire! [OPEN]
Today at 11:41 am by Henrex

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:12 pm by Guest

» Operation Wardogs: Dallas Texas. [Open]
Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:55 pm by Shizuo

» Erchanhardt Burgstaller von Königsberg (FINISHED)
Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:12 pm by Henrex

» Radioactive Marvel/DC Crossover
Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:05 am by Guest

» Grades are important
Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:06 pm by Reyla

» S'ugah: Give This Queen Mo' [Mini-Event]
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:45 pm by Shizuo

» Should I Awoo?
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:17 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Something, Something Uganda Fuckin' Meme [Mana/Abalia Political Mini-Event[
Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:54 pm by Rawk

Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2607 registered users
The newest registered user is TheBakersDozenPoodleMoth

Our users have posted a total of 123765 messages in 18883 subjects
Share | 

Moon-Moon and Snek-man [open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
398349/999999  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Moon-Moon and Snek-man [open]   Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:58 pm

Mirja, The Mad Wolf

Mirja looked him up and down as he exclaimed his part as the dashingly handsome love interest, and she actually took it seriously.
"Wrong gender. So that love interest is going unrequited. Sorry. Although, just because I don't actually drive your make of car doesn't mean I can't appreciate the chassis. So I will agree that you are dashing" She admitted, before sighing and looking to the rubble. "Beowulf is not going to be happy about this. But, here's hoping he will be a little more gentle about the shouting at me since I got a bomb in my face" she muttered, moving to rummage through the rubble like it was pile of dirty clothes rather than several tons of brick and concrete.

"Yea, I get there is no wise old monk hollow, but you aren't exclusively locked to hollows when it comes to fighting training. I mean, I know a Demon who might take you on if you tell her I sent you" she told Yaksha, and then smirked broadly. She wondered how Arianda would feel, with Mirja sending everyone to her for training purposes. But then she developed an army of Apprentices, so it was good for her too. "And if you want to keep it closer to home, there is always me you can train with. I'm certainly in the upper echelon when it comes to hand to hand techniques and the art of fighting. I appreciate the sentiment that you don't really fight unless you have to, but you have made an enemy of a guy who doesn't really care what you think and will start a fight with you regardless of wither you are ready, or if you even want the fight to begin with. Such is the life you have chosen for yourself by helping a cute damsel in distress" she said, eventually getting through the rubble enough to find a small Wakizashi, which she pulled out and dusted off.

"There he is. But yes. It is traditional. Which is why I introduced myself, and then you introduced yourself. There was this whole introduction thing, that I am sure you were present for. Did he hit you to hard, or something?" Mirja asked, trying to fit Beowulf onto her waist, and then realizing there wasn't enough robe left to do that, so just held him.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yaksha
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
156300/9999999  (156300/9999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Moon-Moon and Snek-man [open]   Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:25 am

Yaksha, The Anthropophagus

Yaksha

Mirja nodded at the idea of things slipping the mind. Mirja had lost a few hundred years courtesy of an axe to the skull. And she could understand voices in her head, between Hvit, Iko, and Beowulf. It was a little crowded in there, especially when they started to argue among themselves. That was always fun.
"Talking to people is always good. It help you get to know them, and eventually made new friends of which you will live on for many years until they get hit by a bus or killed by some knife in the dark that nobody saw coming because it was wielded by the cute little loli that was so totally innocent up until this point" Mirja was losing her grasp on stability a little right now, but managed to hold on enough to be coherent.

"But seriously. You've never met a guy like Caanan. You've made yourself his enemy and he isn't going to stop simply because you don't want to fight. You are his object of fixation now. But, if you want to carry on as you are for the sake of pride, I'll come visit you when you are strapped to a table with liquid fire running through your veins and guards tormenting you every moment of every day. Slowly stripping away what makes you, you. Until there is nothing there that they don't want" Mirja seemed to be speaking from personal experience as her tone got a bit heated. And then she relaxed. "I'm just trying to impress the severity of what you have gotten yourself into, is all" She said, before looking down at her scantily clad body. "However, if you do not wish my aid, then I will have to excuse myself, as I need to go raid my wardrobe for something appropriate to wear. A strip of cloth does not really lend itself to my dignity, after all"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yaksha
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: Moon-Moon and Snek-man [open]   Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:28 pm

Yaksha

Mirja slightly tutted as Yaksha seemed to be entirely unaware of who he was facing. But then, overconfidence was a big part of being a guy, she thought, and so didn't give him any stick for it. He was missing her point, her concern, and just swelling his own chest due to his pride. Well, Mirja was not one to wish any ill on people, but that pride was going to go the same way as the head she had so casually ripped off eventually. He then moved on to complimenting her, causing her resourceful, as well as smart and competent. She wasn't entirely sure what it meant to play fast and loose, but it was something that was apparently good. He finished off his bit with some acrobatic flip and an egotistic claim that he could be an ace in the hole. It made Mirja smile rather broadly.

"Ok. First, I was saying that I would help you so you knew what you were doing when you inevitably got into a fight you couldn't escape, to help avoid getting your head stomped on by a single guy because there wouldn't be a me around to save you. I am not saying you have to be able to break people's faces, that's my unique party trick. But knowing what you are doing rather than frantic mauling would be a great boon in a fight. Especially when you are fighting four or five guys that are well co-ordinated and are better than you, on their own. I am resourceful, I have plenty of people to help me track down the facilities of this guy, and they are being whittled down despite his slimy attempts to the contrary. And finally, on the topic of having an ace in the hole.." she smiled, an amused smile that a guy got when a child claimed he could beat him up. And then, she was gone. There was no warning, no flash stepping, and only a strange feeling of being bopped on the nose for his trouble.

"I have several" Mirja finished, from behind him, but would be gone before he even turned around. Clearly, she was not just a bruiser with a strong punch. The men fell like wheat before her scythe, but maybe because she was clearly a warrior of an entirely different scale to anything Yaksha had seen before in his life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yaksha
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 16PostSubject: Re: Moon-Moon and Snek-man [open]   Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:13 pm

Yaksha