Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

M A G I

Statistics
We have 2432 registered users
The newest registered user is Officer Finale.

Our users have posted a total of 111404 messages in 16873 subjects
Top posting users this week
Henrex

Mirja Eeola

[THEFROST]

Forsaken Crow

BK

Ludalfa

tina

Daddy

That Guy...

L∞per

Word Counter

Discord App
Share | 

[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MorpheusDavol

Morph OTY
¥ Yen : 120231940

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
174500/99999  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other   Sun 26 Feb - 16:24

Reminder Template

Thread Link:

Thread Meaning: This thread personally means to me the next evolution and growth for Hayden as a Vizard or Shinigami, along with the creation of something new on the site. I think the fact that this idea hasn't been explored yet is a waste to the potential it could allow for new relationships among hollows, Zan spirits, and their user. And personally, I want to be able to harken back to the old days for Hayden of his body being more intune with his Zan rather than his hollow- thus a merging is needed for him.

Direction: I want to guide towards a direction of this whole new idea of 'new age' which would bring in a either new sort of sub race for vizards and shinigami.

Thread Engagement: The beginning towards his final transform but restoring his race back to Shinigami and helping flesh out a new concept for vizards and shinigami. For you I'd like the Vizard King to be involved since this would directly effect some Vizards who might be interested- the Hogyoku could potentially play a role in this too.

Future Notes: Well besides potentially reshaping the landscape for what it means for fusion, the Zanpakatou, and Vizards alike it would allow the beginning machinations for Hayden to finally be regard among the highest tier'd fighters. With the coming war he needs to be able to have a sort of battlefield lever if he plans to do battle with those who have their final racial transforms. This could also potentially help make the Vizard Corps fully ready to embrace and alliance with the Vanguard/Vastime.

Extra Notes: Other than I want Zin Yuudeshi personally involved not really. I'm trying to pioneer a new way to utilize Vizards Hollows for people who have exellenct control over it and a firm connection with their Zan.

Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

¥ Yen : 2148230947

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
999999/999999  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 22PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other   Tue 7 Mar - 23:04

«RESPONDING TO REQUESTS»

@darkfunnel wrote:
Reminder Template

I know I already did one but this came along after an idea bounced around in my head some. (Not to mention I felt the need to repost this after getting the thread posted up)

Thread Link: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t17362-training-from-the-woman-ladon-just-met-not-only-that-but-the-truth-shall-be-revealed-private-frost#112284 AIGHT. Made the thread So I'll just repost this as a bit of a reminder and so the intentions I have for this thread and arc for the two characters will be quite clear. I also have some other plans for Ladon, so, things might get interesting.

Thread Meaning: For me? It means that Ladon will actually get some character development and hopefully go somewhere with his everything. Frankly, I don't actually want him to go with Nemesis anymore. At that time, I didn't really care much since I only really had him and Arianda. But now, I want him to actually be a protag and do something for the Gotei; despite his lack of connection to anyone in the Gotei. It will also give him a reason to get off his ass and do something for once. Not only that, but, I really do believe Ibiki is one of the few people who can drive Ladon out of his comfort zones and push him to actually be something great instead of just being a lazy shit.

Direction: Character development. A fuck ton of character development. Ladon was my first character on site and he has been sitting still since September. At first, I was content with that, but now? I wanna take Ladon and actually make him something on the site. This thread will not only develop Ladon, but, It will likely also get him much closer to someone in the Gotei and give him a true reason to stay. ALSO. After reading over the Suika Tribe I am thinking of possibly getting him as one of the Suika. He could totally be shunned due to his origins, but, it's just an idea that I DMed you about on Discord.

Not only that, but, I have some new ideas for Ladon that would basically make his current "Zanpakuto Spirit" someone who is masquerading as his Spirit since Ladon has no connection to his Zanpakuto at the moment. In other words, I am thinking that Ladon would have a Ziamachi Suika who had helped him fight while he was not in the right frame of mind to connect with his Zanpakuto.

Thread Engagement: Currently, it really is character development. Character development, and filling in that blank slate that Ladon Iwashikeru is. I am also hoping to get him somewhat closely related to a member of the Gotei so he has a reason to stay. A possible long term goal could be to get him into the Suika Tribe. But, that is likely long term depending on what Ibiki thinks of him in the end.

Future Notes: Ladon actually having some sort of loyalty towards the Gotei and possibly trust for Ibiki; no matter how many times she beats him near death!

Extra Notes: Well, if you're cool with my idea Ladon would be a new member of the Suika Tribe. I dunno how many people are in it as of late, but, it's a thought. Not only that, but, Ladon has really needed someone to push his lazy ass. And I truly do think Ibiki would be good for that; since she'll punch him in the right direction.

From what I'm able to digest the purpose of Ibiki coming to this turn is to otherwise give him a sense of reason, understand his purpose and otherwise grow as a person and character? I can oblige, but I will respond on my own time and it will not always be instant. I'll pick it up, but I'll expect you to carry your weight and bring some ideas to the table that will Ibiki as well in terms of character growth. So I will most likely make this a progression of threads to take place over time and form into their own arc.

@Mirja Eeola wrote:
Reminder Template

Thread Link: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t17072-magnificent-magnificence#110337 [mission thread not the actual thread, there is no actual thread yet]
Thread Meaning: Mirja teaching Ibiki about her new technique - well newish - and lowkey hoping for insight from her most respected Oni-chan. Her feedback on the technique and Mirja's teaching as a whole would go a long way in helping Mirja keep her feet firmly planted in reality.

Direction: [What does direction are you trying to place our threads towards?]

Thread Engagement: A stronger tie and some development between Ibiki and Mirja. She has always respected the Captain's strength, since seeing it in action during the Maggot's Nest breakout, and the events in 'Waking the Demon' have driven Mirja to actively work on bettering the ties between her and Ibiki. Furthermore, she wants to show Ibiki that she has followed the order, and has become stronger, developing a potent technique from tenacity and GUTS!

Addtionally, while training, Mirja could talk to Ibiki about the Gotei United's relation with Vastime, as she holds the training there, and it would be a great opportunity to broach that subject.

Future Notes: Ibiki's glorious Tulpa, and a closer bond between Ibiki and Mirja, with Mirja working towards true forgiveness for the Monsuta mishap, and getting to know her Commander and idol better.

Extra Notes: Mirja will provide tea, cakes, and wolf ears for Ibiki so she can be like Mirja (which we all know is a secret desire of Ibiki)

I will sign up for this mission and I will make an arc based around it. Ibiki will otherwise confront her on the Vastime thing initially. From there, she will be tasked with sparring with Ibiki in order for her to learn something: they must remain united with the world. The lesson she plans to teach is to otherwise have her power be a reflection of the world, while Mirja's would be a reflection of the Gotei divided among itself in the incarnation of the Reformed. She intends to show that they will not get anywhere without allies.

After the results of that thread, we will see whether or not she'll still be game for training.

@Forsaken Crow wrote:
Reminder Template

Thread Link:
Thread Meaning: This thread has potential to unlock a lot of meaning for Ghislain. He's been mostly training and staying in his isolated way trying to figure things out. In some ways, he needs this a great deal in order to progress forward. Ghislain's unsure where the road may take him at this moment. He joined the Vanguard hoping maybe some purpose would appear. Or a battle he could fight in and find his answer there. That didn't happen and now he's seeking Shadin's advice on somethings. As well as help mastering something deep within himself. He wishes to understand and control Antimatter that rests inside his powers.

Direction: Potentially a development and maybe even for the first time in years someone who can mentor him.

Thread Engagement: Control over Anti-Matter resting within him and maybe studying and gaining a GM in Mental Deduction for something. I would also potentially like for him to maybe find his purpose in Karakura.

Future Notes: Ghislain remaining with the Vanguard and doing more with his efforts. Becoming a student of Shadin and perhaps someone who grows greatly mentally and begins to become even greater than he was in the past.

Extra Notes: Ghislain's aimless at the moment seeking answers through whatever means possible. He's much like Shadin was during his phase as the Beast. And I think Shadin could relate to a large extent to this in some ways.

I'm iffy on this one because of the fact my Shadin muse is questionable at the moment, there isn't too much of a heavy story or arc invested around this and what does it all add up to? I'd like to see a larger picture. This is one of the people at the forefront of the worlds defense and a very busy person. I dobut he would just randomly train him for no good reason.

@desu wrote:
Reminder Template

Thread Link: hnnnnnnnnngggg
Thread Meaning: The kindling of a new relationship and compatriots (hopefully) as well as an opener to a long line of character development for both involved characters.

Direction: A social thread between Kuana and Liu on the grounds of their demonhood and honestly probably the only daoist characters on site. And, as a big part of expounding upon and discovering the dao is sharing knowledge and experiences with one another, so long as there's a reason they can find one another there's no reason they couldn't come together to do just that.

Thread Engagement: A friend and connection for both characters respectively, especially with all the things they have in common. (familial attachments, having an entire dimension flow through them, daoists, avatars of negativity and malice (kuanastha previously), 1 vs the world mentality, etc.)

Future Notes: Iunno, literally anything. A romance, some sort of rivalry, w/e really; I'd like to leave that part up to how the thread plays out between their dialogue and impressions of one another. Ideally? The two become close friends, which for Kuana may be necessary since Liu has other affiliations, even ones in opposition of Shadow Fall, and while Kuana is pretty opposed to SF herself, the magnitude of her loyalty to the Asthavons also keep her stuck to one-dimensional actions in the case of something brewing in the future.

Extra Notes: Kind of mixed some content around in the wrong sections of the template.

What exactly is Kuana looking for outside of them just being Daoist in theme? Does she have a goal? An ambition? What could possibly ticking inside of her? I want you to answer one of these questions before I give you a yes or no to that.

@MorpheusDavol wrote:
Reminder Template

Thread Link:

Thread Meaning: This thread personally means to me the next evolution and growth for Hayden as a Vizard or Shinigami, along with the creation of something new on the site. I think the fact that this idea hasn't been explored yet is a waste to the potential it could allow for new relationships among hollows, Zan spirits, and their user. And personally, I want to be able to harken back to the old days for Hayden of his body being more intune with his Zan rather than his hollow- thus a merging is needed for him.

Direction: I want to guide towards a direction of this whole new idea of 'new age' which would bring in a either new sort of sub race for vizards and shinigami.

Thread Engagement: The beginning towards his final transform but restoring his race back to Shinigami and helping flesh out a new concept for vizards and shinigami. For you I'd like the Vizard King to be involved since this would directly effect some Vizards who might be interested- the Hogyoku could potentially play a role in this too.

Future Notes: Well besides potentially reshaping the landscape for what it means for fusion, the Zanpakatou, and Vizards alike it would allow the beginning machinations for Hayden to finally be regard among the highest tier'd fighters. With the coming war he needs to be able to have a sort of battlefield lever if he plans to do battle with those who have their final racial transforms. This could also potentially help make the Vizard Corps fully ready to embrace and alliance with the Vanguard/Vastime.

Extra Notes: Other than I want Zin Yuudeshi personally involved not really. I'm trying to pioneer a new way to utilize Vizards Hollows for people who have exellenct control over it and a firm connection with their Zan.

It sounds grand and all, but what exactly is the idea? If you aren't comfortable with it in public, you can PC me and I will respond in a new post about it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net Online
That Guy...
Starter Member

¥ Yen : 16332

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 23PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other   Tue 7 Mar - 23:08

Reminder Template

Thread Link:
Thread Meaning: Russia will become an active place to rp, as well as promoting a new character I'm making.

Direction: Well I suppose we should take things slow at first, build a stable relationship. See how things go~. Lol, but they do need to have some sort of mutual trust.

Thread Engagement: Some standing in Russia, as well as preparing the country for war.

Future Notes: Russia could defeat Shadow Fall/They stand to gain a lot from militarizing.

Extra Notes: I mean we talked about this already, just decided to do this as a formality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3