Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other

+11
Gamma
Portaliya
That Guy...
MorpheusDavol
Sage
Kade
Mirja Eeola
Zaz
Henrex
darkfunnel
THEFROST
15 posters
Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other - Page 3 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other

Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:24 pm
Reminder Template

Thread Link:

Thread Meaning: This thread personally means to me the next evolution and growth for Hayden as a Vizard or Shinigami, along with the creation of something new on the site. I think the fact that this idea hasn't been explored yet is a waste to the potential it could allow for new relationships among hollows, Zan spirits, and their user. And personally, I want to be able to harken back to the old days for Hayden of his body being more intune with his Zan rather than his hollow- thus a merging is needed for him.

Direction: I want to guide towards a direction of this whole new idea of 'new age' which would bring in a either new sort of sub race for vizards and shinigami.

Thread Engagement: The beginning towards his final transform but restoring his race back to Shinigami and helping flesh out a new concept for vizards and shinigami. For you I'd like the Vizard King to be involved since this would directly effect some Vizards who might be interested- the Hogyoku could potentially play a role in this too.

Future Notes: Well besides potentially reshaping the landscape for what it means for fusion, the Zanpakatou, and Vizards alike it would allow the beginning machinations for Hayden to finally be regard among the highest tier'd fighters. With the coming war he needs to be able to have a sort of battlefield lever if he plans to do battle with those who have their final racial transforms. This could also potentially help make the Vizard Corps fully ready to embrace and alliance with the Vanguard/Vastime.

Extra Notes: Other than I want Zin Yuudeshi personally involved not really. I'm trying to pioneer a new way to utilize Vizards Hollows for people who have exellenct control over it and a firm connection with their Zan.

[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other - Page 3 JfH75kA
[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other - Page 3 H8Tyk70
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other - Page 3 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other

Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:04 pm

«RESPONDING TO REQUESTS»

darkfunnel wrote:Reminder Template

I know I already did one but this came along after an idea bounced around in my head some. (Not to mention I felt the need to repost this after getting the thread posted up)

Thread Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t17362-training-from-the-woman-ladon-just-met-not-only-that-but-the-truth-shall-be-revealed-private-frost#112284 AIGHT. Made the thread So I'll just repost this as a bit of a reminder and so the intentions I have for this thread and arc for the two characters will be quite clear. I also have some other plans for Ladon, so, things might get interesting.

Thread Meaning: For me? It means that Ladon will actually get some character development and hopefully go somewhere with his everything. Frankly, I don't actually want him to go with Nemesis anymore. At that time, I didn't really care much since I only really had him and Arianda. But now, I want him to actually be a protag and do something for the Gotei; despite his lack of connection to anyone in the Gotei. It will also give him a reason to get off his ass and do something for once. Not only that, but, I really do believe Ibiki is one of the few people who can drive Ladon out of his comfort zones and push him to actually be something great instead of just being a lazy shit.

Direction: Character development. A fuck ton of character development. Ladon was my first character on site and he has been sitting still since September. At first, I was content with that, but now? I wanna take Ladon and actually make him something on the site. This thread will not only develop Ladon, but, It will likely also get him much closer to someone in the Gotei and give him a true reason to stay. ALSO. After reading over the Suika Tribe I am thinking of possibly getting him as one of the Suika. He could totally be shunned due to his origins, but, it's just an idea that I DMed you about on Discord.

Not only that, but, I have some new ideas for Ladon that would basically make his current "Zanpakuto Spirit" someone who is masquerading as his Spirit since Ladon has no connection to his Zanpakuto at the moment. In other words, I am thinking that Ladon would have a Ziamachi Suika who had helped him fight while he was not in the right frame of mind to connect with his Zanpakuto.

Thread Engagement: Currently, it really is character development. Character development, and filling in that blank slate that Ladon Iwashikeru is. I am also hoping to get him somewhat closely related to a member of the Gotei so he has a reason to stay. A possible long term goal could be to get him into the Suika Tribe. But, that is likely long term depending on what Ibiki thinks of him in the end.

Future Notes: Ladon actually having some sort of loyalty towards the Gotei and possibly trust for Ibiki; no matter how many times she beats him near death!

Extra Notes: Well, if you're cool with my idea Ladon would be a new member of the Suika Tribe. I dunno how many people are in it as of late, but, it's a thought. Not only that, but, Ladon has really needed someone to push his lazy ass. And I truly do think Ibiki would be good for that; since she'll punch him in the right direction.

From what I'm able to digest the purpose of Ibiki coming to this turn is to otherwise give him a sense of reason, understand his purpose and otherwise grow as a person and character? I can oblige, but I will respond on my own time and it will not always be instant. I'll pick it up, but I'll expect you to carry your weight and bring some ideas to the table that will Ibiki as well in terms of character growth. So I will most likely make this a progression of threads to take place over time and form into their own arc.

Mirja Eeola wrote:Reminder Template

Thread Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t17072-magnificent-magnificence#110337 [mission thread not the actual thread, there is no actual thread yet]
Thread Meaning: Mirja teaching Ibiki about her new technique - well newish - and lowkey hoping for insight from her most respected Oni-chan. Her feedback on the technique and Mirja's teaching as a whole would go a long way in helping Mirja keep her feet firmly planted in reality.

Direction: [What does direction are you trying to place our threads towards?]

Thread Engagement: A stronger tie and some development between Ibiki and Mirja. She has always respected the Captain's strength, since seeing it in action during the Maggot's Nest breakout, and the events in 'Waking the Demon' have driven Mirja to actively work on bettering the ties between her and Ibiki. Furthermore, she wants to show Ibiki that she has followed the order, and has become stronger, developing a potent technique from tenacity and GUTS!

Addtionally, while training, Mirja could talk to Ibiki about the Gotei United's relation with Vastime, as she holds the training there, and it would be a great opportunity to broach that subject.

Future Notes: Ibiki's glorious Tulpa, and a closer bond between Ibiki and Mirja, with Mirja working towards true forgiveness for the Monsuta mishap, and getting to know her Commander and idol better.

Extra Notes: Mirja will provide tea, cakes, and wolf ears for Ibiki so she can be like Mirja (which we all know is a secret desire of Ibiki)

I will sign up for this mission and I will make an arc based around it. Ibiki will otherwise confront her on the Vastime thing initially. From there, she will be tasked with sparring with Ibiki in order for her to learn something: they must remain united with the world. The lesson she plans to teach is to otherwise have her power be a reflection of the world, while Mirja's would be a reflection of the Gotei divided among itself in the incarnation of the Reformed. She intends to show that they will not get anywhere without allies.

After the results of that thread, we will see whether or not she'll still be game for training.

Forsaken Crow wrote:Reminder Template

Thread Link:
Thread Meaning: This thread has potential to unlock a lot of meaning for Ghislain. He's been mostly training and staying in his isolated way trying to figure things out. In some ways, he needs this a great deal in order to progress forward. Ghislain's unsure where the road may take him at this moment. He joined the Vanguard hoping maybe some purpose would appear. Or a battle he could fight in and find his answer there. That didn't happen and now he's seeking Shadin's advice on somethings. As well as help mastering something deep within himself. He wishes to understand and control Antimatter that rests inside his powers.

Direction: Potentially a development and maybe even for the first time in years someone who can mentor him.

Thread Engagement: Control over Anti-Matter resting within him and maybe studying and gaining a GM in Mental Deduction for something. I would also potentially like for him to maybe find his purpose in Karakura.

Future Notes: Ghislain remaining with the Vanguard and doing more with his efforts. Becoming a student of Shadin and perhaps someone who grows greatly mentally and begins to become even greater than he was in the past.

Extra Notes: Ghislain's aimless at the moment seeking answers through whatever means possible. He's much like Shadin was during his phase as the Beast. And I think Shadin could relate to a large extent to this in some ways.

I'm iffy on this one because of the fact my Shadin muse is questionable at the moment, there isn't too much of a heavy story or arc invested around this and what does it all add up to? I'd like to see a larger picture. This is one of the people at the forefront of the worlds defense and a very busy person. I dobut he would just randomly train him for no good reason.

desu wrote:
Reminder Template

Thread Link: hnnnnnnnnngggg
Thread Meaning: The kindling of a new relationship and compatriots (hopefully) as well as an opener to a long line of character development for both involved characters.

Direction: A social thread between Kuana and Liu on the grounds of their demonhood and honestly probably the only daoist characters on site. And, as a big part of expounding upon and discovering the dao is sharing knowledge and experiences with one another, so long as there's a reason they can find one another there's no reason they couldn't come together to do just that.

Thread Engagement: A friend and connection for both characters respectively, especially with all the things they have in common. (familial attachments, having an entire dimension flow through them, daoists, avatars of negativity and malice (kuanastha previously), 1 vs the world mentality, etc.)

Future Notes: Iunno, literally anything. A romance, some sort of rivalry, w/e really; I'd like to leave that part up to how the thread plays out between their dialogue and impressions of one another. Ideally? The two become close friends, which for Kuana may be necessary since Liu has other affiliations, even ones in opposition of Shadow Fall, and while Kuana is pretty opposed to SF herself, the magnitude of her loyalty to the Asthavons also keep her stuck to one-dimensional actions in the case of something brewing in the future.

Extra Notes: Kind of mixed some content around in the wrong sections of the template.

What exactly is Kuana looking for outside of them just being Daoist in theme? Does she have a goal? An ambition? What could possibly ticking inside of her? I want you to answer one of these questions before I give you a yes or no to that.

MorpheusDavol wrote:Reminder Template

Thread Link:

Thread Meaning: This thread personally means to me the next evolution and growth for Hayden as a Vizard or Shinigami, along with the creation of something new on the site. I think the fact that this idea hasn't been explored yet is a waste to the potential it could allow for new relationships among hollows, Zan spirits, and their user. And personally, I want to be able to harken back to the old days for Hayden of his body being more intune with his Zan rather than his hollow- thus a merging is needed for him.

Direction: I want to guide towards a direction of this whole new idea of 'new age' which would bring in a either new sort of sub race for vizards and shinigami.

Thread Engagement: The beginning towards his final transform but restoring his race back to Shinigami and helping flesh out a new concept for vizards and shinigami. For you I'd like the Vizard King to be involved since this would directly effect some Vizards who might be interested- the Hogyoku could potentially play a role in this too.

Future Notes: Well besides potentially reshaping the landscape for what it means for fusion, the Zanpakatou, and Vizards alike it would allow the beginning machinations for Hayden to finally be regard among the highest tier'd fighters. With the coming war he needs to be able to have a sort of battlefield lever if he plans to do battle with those who have their final racial transforms. This could also potentially help make the Vizard Corps fully ready to embrace and alliance with the Vanguard/Vastime.

Extra Notes: Other than I want Zin Yuudeshi personally involved not really. I'm trying to pioneer a new way to utilize Vizards Hollows for people who have exellenct control over it and a firm connection with their Zan.

It sounds grand and all, but what exactly is the idea? If you aren't comfortable with it in public, you can PC me and I will respond in a new post about it.

[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other - Page 3 WVMWLOu
That Guy...
That Guy...
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue96300/999999[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (96300/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:08 pm
Reminder Template

Thread Link:
Thread Meaning: Russia will become an active place to rp, as well as promoting a new character I'm making.

Direction: Well I suppose we should take things slow at first, build a stable relationship. See how things go~. Lol, but they do need to have some sort of mutual trust.

Thread Engagement: Some standing in Russia, as well as preparing the country for war.

Future Notes: Russia could defeat Shadow Fall/They stand to gain a lot from militarizing.

Extra Notes: I mean we talked about this already, just decided to do this as a formality.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:36 pm

«UPDATING STUFF IN HERE»

Updated listings.

[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:14 am
Reminder Template

Thread Link: N/A

Thread Meaning: The thread idea im proposing is probably going to be the grandest battle of Poliro's 6+ year history on PH - given that both he and Zin are amongst the strongest fire users on the site. This has been an idea i've floated around for a long time since Poliro reached the upper tier levels and I think now with Poliro's 2017 app making him better than ever, now would be the right time and would mean a lot for me.

As for the IC reasoning - since Poliro is quite strong and known to Zin because he was previously involved in the Vizard Corps and has since left without a word and disappeared for a while, but now with sightings claim Poliro is active in the world again, Zin would want to potentially seek him out for re-recruitment as he would bolster the ranks of the Vizard Corps, which leads to Poliro challenging him wanting to witness his power first hand - only having heard about Zin's power, Poliro is never afraid to challenge someone.

Direction: The theme of the thread and the direction it'd go would be mainly Poliro trying to test his abilities against who he sees as the top fire user in the realm of PH. Poliro's character could develop heavily from this battle and likely become a very memorable fight thread in PH's history.

Thread Engagement: This thread could potentially result in being quite a notable event in Poliro's history, affecting his future outlook on himself and others and count towards training him further as a fight with Zin would definitely make him more battle hardened by the end of it - it would serve to develop Poliro's character.

Future Notes: Poliro would probably end up probably quite wounded but his powers/strength could develop as a result of this thread and be good evidence for a skill upgrade to a GM for example and he would make it clear the path he has chosen to follow with Tsubasa and the Unabara.

Extra Notes: This has been something i've been wanting to do for years as i've said, I think its due at this point given how much Poliro has grown and with my muse being better than ever and way more stable, I won't flake out on it like some of our previous threads.
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:33 pm
Reminder Template

Thread Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15894-tag-you-re-it

Thread Meaning: This was actually meant to be a sorta thread that would help refine Hayden, but considering the current point of growth Hayden is at I wanna shift the direction a bit- still focusing on our speedy training and such but we talked about How Hayden and Shadin could face off a bit, so he could physically experience how it felt to fight someone like Mana in terms of raw power.

I wanna add this thread back to our queue but don't wanna post unless you want to take it on too.

Direction: See above.

Thread Engagement: See above.

Future Notes: See above.

Extra Notes: N/A

[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other - Page 3 JfH75kA
[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other - Page 3 H8Tyk70
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:48 pm
Reminder Template

Thread Link: No thread yet, but, a thread between Jetta and Zin, her father of course.

Thread Meaning: Currently, it means getting Jetta's Bankai. So, after the events with Nova King, I do wish for Jetta to go with her father, to train; and then to get her Bankai through that training. Not only that, but, I would like a little bit of Daughter-Father relationship development.

Direction: Mainly to get Jetta and Zin closer as father and daughter; not to mention that the thread will result in Jetta getting her Bankai and the training for it. Along with skills of course. But, again, Bankai training will follow afterwards or during since that will be one of Jetta’s main reasons to visit her father. Of course, it is true that she needs a bit of Farther-Daughter development since Shadin is basically her father sometimes. Again, Bankai training and father-daughter relations.

Thread Engagement: Jetta will gain an even more personal relationship with her dad while also gaining her Bankai in the process. Not to mention she may get some tips on how to get her resurrection and how to better control her Hollow Mask and Jishin.

Future Notes: A better relationship with Jetta and her father as well as Jetta being better of and getting her brother to shut up about beating her in a battle that was clearly a draw.

Extra Notes: This does not need to be immediate, I just have ideas for the Bankai and that Bankai needs to happen lol
Anonymous

Tue May 16, 2017 8:44 pm
Reminder Template

Thread Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t17418-the-pale-rider-and-the-menacing-devil-girl
Thread Meaning: Well let's see it has a ton of meaning as it's their first meeting since he awoke from his Coma. He's come back and rebuilt his clan from the brink. Even took the position as a Captain within her organization to help out. Also, this was set up as the Valentines thread for him on a mission I signed up. Where Tsubasa finally got to let Ibiki know he did care about her and her well-being.

Direction: Closure for him and Ibiki to find out where those two friends and whatever future they hold stand.

Thread Engagement: Closure and advancement of his relationship with Ibiki/.

Future Notes: It depends they could end up in some sort of relationship or other situation depending on what goes on. It's entirely possible this could have some effects on the Gotei and depend on what output and compacity she wants him there for.
Extra Notes: [Anything else you wanna add? Plot stuff? Character info? Anything that might interest me?]
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Thu May 18, 2017 9:41 am
Reminder Template

Thread Meaning: More of just a little bit of relationship development with Aki since Mana is a pretty big deal with Arianda and I think sorta family? So I figure they'd eventually meet one way or another due to their connection with Mana. Also trying to get that muse back and Aki is one of my more inspirational characters since she is being built from basics in a way and Mana might be able to help flesh out her abilities a bit more, that is if you are still looking for Eris Children, since she is still pretty bare.

Direction: Probably begin with Social encounter, although since Aki spends a lot of time around Arianda's house then it'd probably happen with Mana coming in search of Arianda who ain't there or could be if dark wants to get involved.

Thread Engagement: Some relationship with Mana, possible power expansion, but primarily trying to get her out in the world and the demon queen seems a pretty good start.

Future Notes: Well.... an encounter with the Demon Queen get to meet her grandmother/mother idk what she'd be since Arianda is an Eris Child and married to her, possible power development and looking to get a bit of Mana's influence in her by letting her see how other demons behave instead of Arianda.

Extra Notes: Not really...

[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other - Page 3 CHARACTER_LIST[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREAD[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:05 am
Portal wrote:Reminder Template

Thread Meaning: The thread idea im proposing is probably going to be the grandest battle of Poliro's 6+ year history on PH - given that both he and Zin are amongst the strongest fire users on the site. This has been an idea i've floated around for a long time since Poliro reached the upper tier levels and I think now with Poliro's 2017 app making him better than ever, now would be the right time and would mean a lot for me.

As for the IC reasoning - since Poliro is quite strong and known to Zin because he was previously involved in the Vizard Corps and has since left without a word and disappeared for a while, but now with sightings claim Poliro is active in the world again, Zin would want to potentially seek him out for re-recruitment as he would bolster the ranks of the Vizard Corps, which leads to Poliro challenging him wanting to witness his power first hand - only having heard about Zin's power, Poliro is never afraid to challenge someone.

Direction: The theme of the thread and the direction it'd go would be mainly Poliro trying to test his abilities against who he sees as the top fire user in the realm of PH. Poliro's character could develop heavily from this battle and likely become a very memorable fight thread in PH's history.

Thread Engagement: This thread could potentially result in being quite a notable event in Poliro's history, affecting his future outlook on himself and others and count towards training him further as a fight with Zin would definitely make him more battle hardened by the end of it - it would serve to develop Poliro's character.

Future Notes: Poliro would probably end up probably quite wounded but his powers/strength could develop as a result of this thread and be good evidence for a skill upgrade to a GM for example and he would make it clear the path he has chosen to follow with Tsubasa and the Unabara.

Extra Notes: This has been something i've been wanting to do for years as i've said, I think its due at this point given how much Poliro has grown and with my muse being better than ever and way more stable, I won't flake out on it like some of our previous threads.

Approved anytime you are ready.

MorpheusDavol wrote:Reminder Template

Thread Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15894-tag-you-re-it

Thread Meaning: This was actually meant to be a sorta thread that would help refine Hayden, but considering the current point of growth Hayden is at I wanna shift the direction a bit- still focusing on our speedy training and such but we talked about How Hayden and Shadin could face off a bit, so he could physically experience how it felt to fight someone like Mana in terms of raw power.

I wanna add this thread back to our queue but don't wanna post unless you want to take it on too.

Direction: See above.

Thread Engagement: See above.

Future Notes: See above.

Extra Notes: N/A

We'll resume this when you come back.

darkfunnel wrote:Reminder Template

Thread Link: No thread yet, but, a thread between Jetta and Zin, her father of course.

Thread Meaning: Currently, it means getting Jetta's Bankai. So, after the events with Nova King, I do wish for Jetta to go with her father, to train; and then to get her Bankai through that training. Not only that, but, I would like a little bit of Daughter-Father relationship development.

Direction: Mainly to get Jetta and Zin closer as father and daughter; not to mention that the thread will result in Jetta getting her Bankai and the training for it. Along with skills of course. But, again, Bankai training will follow afterwards or during since that will be one of Jetta’s main reasons to visit her father. Of course, it is true that she needs a bit of Farther-Daughter development since Shadin is basically her father sometimes. Again, Bankai training and father-daughter relations.

Thread Engagement: Jetta will gain an even more personal relationship with her dad while also gaining her Bankai in the process. Not to mention she may get some tips on how to get her resurrection and how to better control her Hollow Mask and Jishin.

Future Notes: A better relationship with Jetta and her father as well as Jetta being better of and getting her brother to shut up about beating her in a battle that was clearly a draw.

Extra Notes: This does not need to be immediate, I just have ideas for the Bankai and that Bankai needs to happen lol

Only after we finish the other thread i n progress.

Forsaken Crow wrote:Reminder Template

Thread Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t17418-the-pale-rider-and-the-menacing-devil-girl
Thread Meaning: Well let's see it has a ton of meaning as it's their first meeting since he awoke from his Coma. He's come back and rebuilt his clan from the brink. Even took the position as a Captain within her organization to help out. Also, this was set up as the Valentines thread for him on a mission I signed up. Where Tsubasa finally got to let Ibiki know he did care about her and her well-being.

Direction: Closure for him and Ibiki to find out where those two friends and whatever future they hold stand.

Thread Engagement: Closure and advancement of his relationship with Ibiki/.

Future Notes: It depends they could end up in some sort of relationship or other situation depending on what goes on. It's entirely possible this could have some effects on the Gotei and depend on what output and compacity she wants him there for.

Extra Notes: [Anything else you wanna add? Plot stuff? Character info? Anything that might interest me?]

I'll approve it, but it will have to be in a time someplace in June 2417. If you are ok with those conditions, I will reply.

Gamma wrote:Reminder Template

Thread Meaning: More of just a little bit of relationship development with Aki since Mana is a pretty big deal with Arianda and I think sorta family? So I figure they'd eventually meet one way or another due to their connection with Mana. Also trying to get that muse back and Aki is one of my more inspirational characters since she is being built from basics in a way and Mana might be able to help flesh out her abilities a bit more, that is if you are still looking for Eris Children, since she is still pretty bare.

Direction: Probably begin with Social encounter, although since Aki spends a lot of time around Arianda's house then it'd probably happen with Mana coming in search of Arianda who ain't there or could be if dark wants to get involved.

Thread Engagement: Some relationship with Mana, possible power expansion, but primarily trying to get her out in the world and the demon queen seems a pretty good start.

Future Notes: Well.... an encounter with the Demon Queen get to meet her grandmother/mother idk what she'd be since Arianda is an Eris Child and married to her, possible power development and looking to get a bit of Mana's influence in her by letting her see how other demons behave instead of Arianda.

Extra Notes: Not really...

Join this thread:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t18036-nothin-but-ol-sludge-rottin-these-vile-bones-open-mana-thread#116079

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum