Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
Latest topics
» Yoriko's true potential!!!
Today at 10:43 am by MWD

» Henrex's 30 Day Anyburst Tracker
Yesterday at 9:45 pm by Henrex

» Birds And the Bears
Yesterday at 1:28 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Heedless Words, Thoughtless Beasts [Calypso/Ulv]
Yesterday at 11:30 am by Angry Charmander

» Please Resolve Yourself, Captain [Private/Hernex]
Yesterday at 5:10 am by Sage

» Bone Metamorphasis Technique
Yesterday at 4:28 am by Mirja Eeola

» Wondered where they were
Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:47 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Operation War Dogs: Precipice. [Magnolia/Henrex]
Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:04 pm by Shizuo

» A wondrous day off. [Murasaki, Magnolia]
Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:09 pm by Shizuo

» My plum-sized friend! How have you been? [Momo/Ulv]
Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:48 pm by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Henrex

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2623 registered users
The newest registered user is Swafty

Our users have posted a total of 124431 messages in 18999 subjects
Share | 

Breaking More Than The Mind [Mirja/ASK TO JOIN ONLY]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
419100/999999  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Breaking More Than The Mind [Mirja/ASK TO JOIN ONLY]   Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:47 pm

Photobucket
Henrex Astillon

The Broken Raven
Descend Into Darkness

Mirja was in the waste lands for a strange reason. Apparently she had been called out by the kill-stealing, broodlord that was Henrex. Sure, Iko sort of liked him and so she was going to be nice, but he was still kind of irritating to her. Still, she had to take responsibility for her actions. She could have just put him out of his misery in the Soul Society, but she sent him to Arianda to get himself trained. And now the request for more training came. Well, she'd help, and she wouldn't be gentle about it either, not in any way. She wasn't entirely sure if she was planning to break his face, or his bones, or anything else that he might consider important - like maybe the family jewels - but she knew she was going to beat him up and call it training. Probably the same as what Arianda did, Henrex just inspired a desire to pummel him into the ground. But then, maybe she could get him off that track?

Approaching where she sensed overwhelming levels of woe-is-me drama, she saw a Gillian moving in on Henrex's position. This was perfect, a chance for revenge! So she waited for the perfect opportunity, and then launched herself at him, ready to smash it's face in, with a mighty kick, and send it into the cycle of souls, while also messing with Henrex and stealing his kill like he did to her so long ago. Unfortunately, the Hollow died before she could make contact, and that left her rocketing towards Henrex with an outstretched foot, ready to kick. And Henrex's face seemed to be the target for this colossal devastation. Ahh,well. Training had to start some time, so what better time than right now.
Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Breaking More Than The Mind [Mirja/ASK TO JOIN ONLY]   Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:47 pm

Photobucket
Henrex Astillon

The Broken Raven
Descend Into Darkness

He was quick, Mirja would give him that. And it was pretty interesting to see. Beyond his moaning and his complaining and his 'boo hoo my family is dead' bullshit. She flicked out her hair, growing to be shoulder length now rather than sitting raggedly around her neck, and smirked.
"Of course I'd come to help you. I love helping people. It's like the only pleasure I get in this world these days. So, what'cha need?" She asked, before watching Henrex release his Shikai. It was interesting, pretty flashy and pretty wow, which conflicted with her opinion of Henrex. Something that was rather carved in stone these days and probably would never change.

But then, he made Mirja break down into hysterical laughter. So much so that her eyes welled up and her knees buckled and she was on the ground, filling the air with laughter louder than most people would be able to produce. Eventually, after quite a while, she recovered, stopped her hysterics, and looked up from the ground at Henrex, still giggling softly to herself.
"Don't kill you? Kiddo, what part of me ever made you think that restraint was a thing I did?" she asked, getting up off the floor and brushing herself off, still laughing in a half-repressed manner. "Seriously, I don't hold back. You would die. And this is not a 'you might die' or 'you could die' or a 'there is a possibility of you dying'. This is a solid, immutable fact. So, you should probably find someone else to teach you. What about Ari? You two have a falling out when she finally got you into bed and saw the compact pistol you are hiding in your pants?" She teased, looking out to the wastelands and smiling to herself. Bankai training, indeed.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Breaking More Than The Mind [Mirja/ASK TO JOIN ONLY]   Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:32 pm

[adm]Dropping this thread. Will be locking soon.[/adm]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Breaking More Than The Mind [Mirja/ASK TO JOIN ONLY]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1