Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» The Wasteland and I (Open)
Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) EmptyYesterday at 4:48 pm by Steiner Franz

» Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private)
Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) EmptyYesterday at 3:39 pm by Steiner Franz

» The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System
Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Lost and Found
Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 5:12 pm by Siegharty

» Yaosi of The Mist Swamp [WIP]
Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 5:51 am by BlackOoze

» Earth, Wind... and Fire Couldn't Make It [Yoriko]
Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 2:32 pm by basswalker

» Familiar Faces
Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 12:56 pm by MWD

» The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread
Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 6:27 pm by Mikasas

» What happens when a Demon meets a Shinobi...idk you figure it out.
Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 4:31 pm by MWD

» Lochland Grove[jcink]
Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) EmptyFri Oct 11, 2019 9:56 pm by Guest

Top posters
THEFROST
Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) I_vote_lcapWelcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) I_voting_barWelcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) I_vote_lcapWelcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) I_voting_barWelcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Mirja Eeola
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2700 registered users
The newest registered user is BlackOoze

Our users have posted a total of 130602 messages in 19842 subjects

Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yaksha
Yaksha

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) Left_bar_bleue156300/9999999Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) Empty_bar_bleue  (156300/9999999)
Tiers:

Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha)   Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 12:21 pm

There was nothing quite like the forest of menos when it came to getting Yaksha's blood flowing. Something spoke to him, deep inside, getting him more ecstatic than he could normally hope to put into words by seeing so many hollows in one place. Perhaps it was just his ravenous empty pit hoping for a single pitiful moment that this would be the wonderful moment where he'd be able to sate it for any significant period of time.

Magical thinking, the humans called it. Such a thing was patently absurd, as anyone could tell you; even Yaksha knew this. But the feeling was still so hard to shrug off. Metacognition could only do so much to help you when every cell in your body was screaming that you had to try that damn all this logic and reason there was a perfectly good meal in front of you and you were going to eat, dammit.

For now, Yaksha did his best to stay engaged in some other way. He scanned the area, satisfied on some existential, incredible level by what he saw. There was something eerily beautiful about this desert, if you had been far away for long enough. Watching the faint play of light off in the distance, telltale signs of another struggle between predator and prey. Hearing the faint, ever so faint sounds underneath you of thousands of hollows so tiny they didn't even need to feed to maintain their form in this enriched environment.

It all screamed at Yaksha instincts, at the same time. It struck him, left his head tilting to the side, and a claw gently sliding across his face. There was a tiny scraping sound, just loud enough for Yaksha to give a tiny, ruminative nod. He could hear that just fine, then. He could see the eternal moon, that wretched parody of the real world. That infinite reminder that the hollows were little more than lesser humans, trying to ape their superiors. What was on that moon, he wondered? Was it simply a superhuge hollow, curled up on itself? Perhaps the inspiration of the ouroboros? Now that would be a sight to see.

His ears were working fine. This he knew. There was never any doubt about his eyes. So why, then was it deadly quiet? Why couldn't he see a single other hollow? Why was it that not even off in the distance could he detect any sign of a struggle? What could possibly lead a realm of apex predators to all go into hibernation, at the same time? At the very least, he could've understood it if there had been a larger, stronger hollow here. Something gorging itself far more effectively than he could ever imagine. But...not even that.

The desert was simply dead.

He began to shuffle through the sands, tongue flickering out periodically, testing the air. It came to him slowly, at first; it was so distant, and it was something that defied all logic, all reason. He nearly dismissed it as a mistake...before he remembered that impossible was somewhat of a silly word coming from a hollow old enough to remember all the hoopla about a messiah.

No, he'd find the human he could smell, and he'd get to the bottom of this. Somehow.
Back to top Go down
Shizuo
Gremlin
Shizuo

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha)   Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 1:02 pm

THE SUEKI SWORD

Arabella Gremory
ブラックキング