Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda]
Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 7:57 pm by darkfunnel

» Cryptic Chaos [Mana/Cali] [WW4 Interlude]
Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 5:35 pm by Angry Charmander

» Anger Management
Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 4:50 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-1; Vizard]
Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 4:27 pm by JJ

» Abigaíl Espinosa [Approved, 3-2]
Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 4:23 pm by basswalker

» Wearily, Wearily, Wearily, Wearily, Life Is But A Dream... [Calypso/Rasuca]
Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 4:22 pm by JJ

» Abigaíl's First Course
Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 4:18 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Two Vizards Are Better Then One
Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 1:02 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Student's Return
Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 6:15 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Shinobi Generations Affiliate request
Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 5:38 pm by Guest

Top posters
THEFROST
Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWelcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) - Page 3 I_voting_barWelcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWelcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) - Page 3 I_voting_barWelcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130235 messages in 19809 subjects

Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Yaksha
Yaksha

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue156300/9999999Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (156300/9999999)
Tiers:

Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha)   Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 12:33 pm

"If I allowed myself to succumb to idle threats, I wouldn't be myself."

He once more began to move his hand forward, heedless of the blade; his movements were slow, cautious, but it was clear he didn't intend to stop just because she was growing irate, or uncomfortable. His eyes met hers, a warm and gentle shade of green that brought to mind freshly cut grass. He didn't rush, he didn't show any sign of fear or concern. He simply reached towards her cheek, clearly trying to cradle it. He was silent for nearly a full ten seconds, before he finally spoke.

"I never once mentioned anything as ridiculous as race, Arabella. Or species, if that word offends you either. You're a terror of the night, that sustains itself on blood. So what? Do you think you're the only creature left alive that feels temptation? That has to fight off urges that, if they were followed, may lead to self-destruction? Do you honestly think because your family was slaughtered, you're doomed to be alone for all eternity? You wander without a purpose, for -survival-. Ridiculous."

Yaksha stared at Arabella, his gaze simply sliding over her. The barely-restrained violence was still so obvious there, but she was hiding it behind that damned mask of apathy. That was why Yaksha couldn't just drop this, or move along; he could see that she was trying to shut him out, and he'd be damned if he'd let her freeze over her heart just to spite him. Or worse yet, out of fear that he'd actually manage to make her feel something. He glanced around the area, once more drinking in the exquisite, incredible violence there; already Yaksha could feel his sense of self dwindling. Once more, it came. That blanketing fog that seemed to settle over his brain, shorting out the circuitry, leaving him unable to think. His eyes were clearly beginning to lose their focus, and this time when he spoke each word came out slowly, very nearly as a snarl; they were spat with such force, one could almost be led to believe he was dragging them from somewhere deep underground, or playing a vicious game of tug-of-war with someone else to get them through his lips and into the world.

"I want. To give you what you want. You came here. You want...something. So stop pretending you're too good for me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuo
Gremlin
Shizuo

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 22PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha)   Welcome to the Jungle(Arabella/Yaksha) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 2:52 am

THE SUEKI SWORD

Arabella Gremory
ブラックキング